There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232611 Feb 8, 2015
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wads of goo are not children.
You don't get to make up your own facts, and the fact is, there is no child there during the time when elective abortions are performed.
Wads of goo are not babies, they are not children, therefore every thing you claim when you say that they are is false.
You should tell your friend that. It was a "gut wrenching decision" to end the life of that "wad of goo".

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232612 Feb 8, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell your friend that. It was a "gut wrenching decision" to end the life of that "wad of goo".
My friend knows it wasn't a baby. She's not trying to tell anyone else what to do in that situation, either.
She had to decide whether or not to attempt to bring it to the point it would be a life.
It should be a serious gut wrenching decision, even if you're only at the point where you are deciding to TRY and get pregnant.
If you saw a piece of gelatinous red goo on the ground would you wrap it up and rush it to the ER? You keep insisting that an insensate wad of goo is a baby, so why isn't your answer an unqualified 'yes'?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232613 Feb 9, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a crappy mother and you REFUSED to give your child up for adoption, so you killed him before he was born.
You aren't just a crappy mother, you're a crappy person.
Your opinion is valid only to you. Think what you like.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232614 Feb 9, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, she's a liar. That was just established.
Your second question is even easier to answer. I'd have sacrificed and cared for the life I created. It's what any decent human being would do.
Are you unable to distinguish between "lying" and "changing one's mind?"

apparently not.

Again, get help. Therapy. An education. Whatever works.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232615 Feb 9, 2015
Life isPrecious wrote:
<quoted text>Grunt she has lied since day one. She told me she had her abortion at 4 months on the phone. Talk about calling the kettle black. She is a pro at lying through her teeth. She is a crappy mother and at one time her sons did not even talk to her. I hope for the rest of her life she lives with nothing but guilt. Talk about a pile of waste she takes the cake. Have a good day.
LOLOL. You lying old bat! I told you that I had an abortion at six weeks to the day. Is that your big "threat" about our one and only phone conversation? A lie?

gods, could you possibly be more pathetic????

Down the road, not across the street.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232616 Feb 9, 2015
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is about how you look at things. My husband had devastating injuries after an accident. To me the unborn are not much different, they are alive but need lots of help to get to live, not unlike my husband. I was in no way spiritually, emotionally or mentally prepared to care for him, so I made myself prepared. I had other choices, nursing home etc, but I knew change in me could happen and it would benefit him.
I have no doubt that if abortion had NOT been an option, you would have risen to the occasion too. But if someone just couldn't , I cannot wrap my head around why adoption would be worse than an abortion. In both cases, you give up your rights, but with adoption someone gets to live.(and I'm sorry I don't buy that some lives are not worth living)
LISW,I'm sorry about your husband. I hope he recovered.

I don't encourage women to have abortions. I don't encourage them carry the pregnancy, nor do I encourage them to give a child up for adoption.

Only the woman who is pregnant can make this decision. She is the one who's life will be affected, no matter what her decision. She is the only one who can make the ultimate decision as to what is best for her, the potential child, and any existing children.

No doubt I would have risen to the occasion. I did have an alternative and exercised it.

No one here knows fully the situation of my life at that time. I made the best decision I could, considering all of the factors, and went forward.

Every single day, we have to make decisions that may affect the rest of our lives. We do our best. Hindsight is always 20/20, right?

I wish you and your husband all the best.4664

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232617 Feb 9, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are equally responsible most of the time.
Really??? How do you know?? If they "equally responsible" why are there so many men so far behind in child support? Why do they make the father sign the birth certificate at the hospital? Because so many walked off saying "it ain't my kid."

Read the statistics. They absolutely prove you WRONG.

Which is insanely easy to do. You like to spout off, without verifying your facts.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232618 Feb 9, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest you take a Critical Thinking class? Perhaps then you could think outside that tiny little box and understand without people having to spell it out for you. Good grief, my pre-teen grandchildren can figure this out without having to be told.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232619 Feb 9, 2015
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend knows it wasn't a baby. She's not trying to tell anyone else what to do in that situation, either.
She had to decide whether or not to attempt to bring it to the point it would be a life.
It should be a serious gut wrenching decision, even if you're only at the point where you are deciding to TRY and get pregnant.
If you saw a piece of gelatinous red goo on the ground would you wrap it up and rush it to the ER? You keep insisting that an insensate wad of goo is a baby, so why isn't your answer an unqualified 'yes'?
Only the Grunted One cannot comprehend basic human emotions.

If I had said that I had an abortion and ran out to do my nails right afterwards because it was the easiest thing I"d ever done, Grunty would be bashing me for that.

Grunty simply wants to attack. It doesn't matter if it's truthful, honest, or a pack of lies, Grunty is there finding something to pick at.

Grunt is no better than LIP; both thrive on picking at other people's decisions and completely ignoring what is not right in their own houses.

Location hidden

#232620 Feb 9, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Grunted One cannot comprehend basic human emotions.
If I had said that I had an abortion and ran out to do my nails right afterwards because it was the easiest thing I"d ever done, Grunty would be bashing me for that.
Grunty simply wants to attack. It doesn't matter if it's truthful, honest, or a pack of lies, Grunty is there finding something to pick at.
Grunt is no better than LIP; both thrive on picking at other people's decisions and completely ignoring what is not right in their own houses.
Grunt simply wants to keep unborn children from having their lives terminated by people like yourself because they'd rather have beer money than take responsibility for the life they created.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232621 Feb 10, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grunt simply wants to keep unborn children from having their lives terminated by people like yourself because they'd rather have beer money than take responsibility for the life they created.
EEEEHHHHHHH! Wrong again. I don't drink and haven't since 1982. I the abortion in 1986.

Location hidden

#232622 Feb 10, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>EEEEHHHHHHH! Wrong again. I don't drink and haven't since 1982. I the abortion in 1986.
Your child would be 29 this year, if you hadn't ended his life.

Location hidden

#232623 Feb 10, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wads of goo are not children.
Your premise is false, therefore all your conclusions are shite.
Your ideas as to why women obtain abortions are the ignorant ravings of one who wants only to control others.
Beer money? I suppose if it were you, that would be your reason.
But, you won't be getting pregnant, will you? SO, FOADIAF. You're not making anyone change their minds, and it's not your decision on what medical procedures a woman has.
Not your place.
Not your business.
You will NEVER be able to keep any woman who cannot, or does not wish to gestate, from having an early term abortion.
Wads of goo are not children, and abortion is a legal medical procedure, not murder.
Those are facts, and your ignorant opinions cannot and will not change that.

Location hidden

#232624 Feb 10, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know?
Even had she decided to attempt to gestate to term...
there might have been a spontaneous abortions, aka miscarriage.
The result might have been a still birth.
There may have been a live birth, but the baby so badly developed that it died soon after birth. I have one friend that had this happen, and there is no woman who has ever taken better care before or during a pregnancy. Just the way things go sometimes.

Or it could have been born healthy, and died from accident or illness since then.

On top of it all, who are you to assign a gender to a wad of goo?
You don't know if it would have been born, much less if it would have been a son or daughter.
Or is it that in your eyes, only a son would be a loss?
That's probably it, since your statements show that you don't feel women are equal human beings capable of making their own medical decisions.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232625 Feb 10, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And? What about it?

I may have miscarried. I may have had a stillbirth. I may have died in childbirth.

What's your point?

Location hidden

#232626 Feb 11, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And? What about it?
I may have miscarried. I may have had a stillbirth. I may have died in childbirth.
What's your point?
But you didn't. Instead you decided to end his life before he even had a chance.
R U Awake yet US Zombies

United States

#232627 Feb 11, 2015
All WRONG!

Eugenic = Abortion of a race! Still ongoing US wars on people of color!

Location hidden

#232628 Feb 11, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't. Instead you decided to end his life before he even had a chance.
Again you assign a gender and make the decision that it was a male and would have been born healthy and not killed her on it's way.
Tell you what, you can make decisions on women's health issues, when we get to decide on yours first.
By the way, why aren't you railing against men who won't use condoms and then just skip out on women who become pregnant?
Why are all the abortions sons and all the blame on the woman? Why don't you take care of the faults of your own gender first? Oh, that's right. You think you're a god.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232629 Feb 12, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. I was the only one who could make the decision for or against.

We make ALL decisions for an infant. An infant has no choices in this life for the first months.

Location hidden

#232630 Feb 12, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. I was the only one who could make the decision for or against.
We make ALL decisions for an infant. An infant has no choices in this life for the first months.
You're absolutely correct. The difference is, good people make good decisions. Despicable people decide to kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NICK 88,304
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Big Al 703,758
Are you paying for public service? 54 min Follow The Money 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr science is god 996,518
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 3 hr Flax Dung Su Yah 29
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,549
mgtow 6 hr Lucifer 13