There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232132 Apr 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>He WAS a wonderful husband and father until he got into online gambling and screwed everything with a vagina.
My children were grown idiot. They have chosen not to speak to their father now.
Karma is a b*tch and he is definitely getting his.
No lie at all unlike you who has lied from the beginning.
I wish so much I could put your phone call in this room. But I know the truth about you.
Again pure trash.
Now go feed your fat face and eat away the guilt.
I need to add "exactly what did I lie about" to my "Lather, Rinse, Repeat" list.

Don't use swear words, don't use my name, don't be abusive, and either state what I lied about or else drop it.

You keep saying I did, but then you weasel out of it.

The time has come; put up or shut up.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232133 Apr 2, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

12. I do not now and never have eaten out of guilt over my abortion. I ate for comfort and a sense of safety, after being molested for 8 years. I have long since ceased that behavior and have lost most of the weight I gained over those years.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232134 Apr 2, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0SOT217PULC4RBPV/post 232005
12. I do not now and never have eaten out of guilt over my abortion. I ate for comfort and a sense of safety, after being molested for 8 years. I have long since ceased that behavior and have lost most of the weight I gained over those years.
Doubt it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232135 Apr 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Doubt it!
That's your right. But I know the truth :) That's the beauty of my life :)

C'mon LIPpy...what did I lie about in our phone conversation. You keep making the accusation but wimp out of giving details.

And should you get get kicked off again, you do what you've done twice before; create a new profile.

You're out of excuses. Put up or shut up.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232136 Apr 2, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon LIPpy...what did I lie about in our phone conversation. You keep making the accusation but wimp out of giving details.
And should you get get kicked off again, you do what you've done twice before; create a new profile.
LOL
I also doubt you were molested and if you were,you were old enough to know right from wrong.
You could have walked away.
Talk about stupid.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232137 Apr 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I also doubt you were molested and if you were,you were old enough to know right from wrong.
Talk about stupid.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232138 Apr 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Talk about stupid.
Oh now you show your TRUE COLOURS.
YOU are the monster lippy!!
Anyone who would blame a CHILD for the actions of a perverted adult is a MONSTER!

Talk about evil, you've shown us all what an evil creature you are in this post, and yet you have still to say what she supposedly lied about.
You are disgusting and vile.
By the way, just because you can't see how she's looking doesn't mean it's not happening.
Go finish the job, you're not worth the oxygen you waste with your breathing.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232139 Apr 3, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now you show your TRUE COLOURS.
Anyone who would blame a CHILD for the actions of a perverted adult is a MONSTER!
Talk about evil, you've shown us all what an evil creature you are in this post, and yet you have still to say what she supposedly lied about.
By the way, just because you can't see how she's looking doesn't mean it's not happening.
Blah,Blah,Blah

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232140 Apr 3, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now you show your TRUE COLOURS.
Pedophiles say what LIPpy essentially said "you deserved it. You're stupid. This is all you're good for"

That puts her in league with Pedophiles and shows that she has the same mindset as they do.

LIP has shown many times that she has an abusive nature. Her response to me falls right into that category. I'm not angry at her response; it's exactly what I might have expected. It's what those who condone abuse and/or don't understand it say.

How can someone so self-involved and narcissistic as LIP have any compassion for anyone else? We all know she doesn't give a damn about a human being once born; she only cares about possibly being able to control another woman.

Any human who would put the family she supposed loves through the numerous suicide attempts/fakes, lies, bulimia, emotional breakdowns and abuse that she did has no compassion; she wants all of the attention on HER and HER alone.

She's a sick woman.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232141 Apr 3, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah,Blah,Blah

Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232142 Apr 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And here she is ladies and gentlemen,stealing her bosses time and money once again.
I am not wimping out of anything,I am waiting and I do say patiently for you to step up and tell your lies.
If anyone has wimped out it is you.
B*tch!So how old were you when you were supposedly molested?
Old enough to know to walk away. Right?
You enjoyed it,it's the only attention you got. Sick,sick,sic.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232143 Apr 3, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And here she is ladies and gentlemen,stealing her bosses time and money once again.
I am not wimping out of anything,I am waiting and I do say patiently for you to step up and tell your lies.
How would you know if she's at work or not?
As to the rest, only a paedophile or other monster would EVER put the onus of molestation or rape on the victim.
You are not fit to speak to her, and, you've still not answered the question about what lies she's supposedly told. YOUR lies are all here for people to see. Lies about her, lies about your life, lies lies lies. It is all you have.
Monster.
Old enough to walk away??? ANY child past three or four would be old enough to walk away, but only a MONSTER and vile pile of waste such as you would put the blame on a CHILD.
You don't care about children, or babies.
You are the liar, and the monster. You support paedophiles. That makes you just as bad as they are.
I only wish your children and congregation could see the things you say here, then they'd all know what a monster you are, too.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232144 Apr 3, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And here she is ladies and gentlemen,stealing her bosses time and money once again.
Have you ever held a job long enough to get a "lunch time?" That would be 45 minutes a day of my own time during my work day, wherein I may do as I please. Today, I chose to surf the net. Sometimes I go for a walk. Sometimes I read a book. That's one of those things with pages which you avoid assiduously. It can be like written TV. You should try it sometime.

I have not lied. YOU are accusing me of lying; so you step up and state what I supposedly lied about.

As I stated in other threads, I was molested from the ages of 8 through ages 16. Go back and read the thread in which you sent SWill in to heckle us. I discussed it freely in there with others who had been molested. I also stated he physically abused me, and in fact, drowned my pet kitten when I refused. He threatened me, forced me, and when all else failed, cornered me at night and raped me.

Have you gotten your jollies from hearing it again? Does it turn you on? Do you know that almost 1/2 of all girls are molested in some degree? Did you know some women have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from it? Clinical Depression? That many, like me, ate for comfort? I was lucky; many turn to drugs and alcohol to suppress the pain.

You aren't making me angry. I find you even more repugnant than before. That you would accuse anyone of enjoying being molested is the sign of a diseased mind.

Didn't you "run a daycare?" For all we know, you did it just to have access to children. Were they able to run away from your sick attentions?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232145 Apr 3, 2014
By the way, LIP, I just posted this link on Jason's blog. So when he asks you what kind of sick bitch you are, you'll know where it came from.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232146 Apr 4, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
By the way, LIP, I just posted this link on Jason's blog. So when he asks you what kind of sick bitch you are, you'll know where it came from.
Reported

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232147 Apr 4, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Reported
Thank you! Hopefully they'll see WHY and pull your account again. You saved me the trouble of reporting you.

“Respect others and yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

Honolulu, HI (yes-be jealous!)

#232148 Apr 4, 2014
Food for thought ladies (primarily mamma-san and LIP)...

I was just thinking about you guys and how long this argument has been going on and some calculations for ya... You guys can take it or leave it..

This argument has been going on for about 5 years...
Calculate in let's say you guys have been on here an average of 330 days out of the year (since it's not an every day thing)...
Say you are on about 1.5 hours a day...
Take that 330 days multiply it by 1.5 hours, multiply that by 5 years..
Divide the total by 24 hours in a day...

103 days wasted ##WASTED## of "you killed your baby" and "well you tried to kill yourself" and "you lied" and "you're not a Christian."

Typical response would be "I don't care what that other person thinks- they are a waste of time." 103 days of wasted time?

You are intelligent and passionate women with big hearts-I would love to see you guys stop the wasted time on here!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232149 Apr 4, 2014
Lizard wrote:
I was just thinking about you guys and how long this argument has been going on and some calculations for ya... You guys can take it or leave it..
Calculate in let's say you guys have been on here an average of 330 days out of the year (since it's not an every day thing)...
103 days wasted ##WASTED## of "you killed your baby" and "well you tried to kill yourself" and "you lied" and "you're not a Christian."
Typical response would be "I don't care what that other person thinks- they are a waste of time." 103 days of wasted time?
You are intelligent and passionate women with big hearts-I would love to see you guys stop the wasted time on here!
Thanks for your thoughts. I spent less than 5 minutes a day on here. I went through a year or so when I wasn't posting at all. I've probably spent less than a week total out of the last seven years or so.

As I've said, it's cheap amusement. Costs me nothing.

What IS important is the if a woman does come here looking for information, it's important to me that it be the CORRECT information.That's why I stay.

Again, thank you for your input. I appreciate your thoughts.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232150 Apr 5, 2014
Lizard wrote:
You are right Lizard,unlike her I do not find this amusing at all.I started this room because I just 100% do not believe abortion is the answer. There are far too many women who use this as birth control and just pure convenience.
They need to educate themselves and know that everytime they lay down with a man unless they have had a hysterectomy they could get pregnant.
They need to think about responsibility. I believe this.
I have said many times life changes everyday and please let that little unborn baby live.
You never know what that child could become,maybe someone who grows up and finds the cure to cancer,or MS or many diseases.
I found a doctor in 1984 who tried an experimental surgery on me who saved my bladder.
What if that wonderful man had been aborted?
I just want women to think about this.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232151 Apr 5, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Lizard,unlike her I do not find this amusing at all.I started this room because I just 100% do not believe abortion is the answer. There are far too many women who use this as birth control and just pure convenience.
They need to educate themselves and know that everytime they lay down with a man unless they have had a hysterectomy they could get pregnant.
They need to think about responsibility. I believe this.
I have said many times life changes everyday and please let that little unborn baby live.
You never know what that child could become,maybe someone who grows up and finds the cure to cancer,or MS or many diseases.
I found a doctor in 1984 who tried an experimental surgery on me who saved my bladder.
What if that wonderful man had been aborted?
I just want women to think about this.
You said that your bladder had been removed; that you had a piece of intestine or something in place of it.

And if he hadn't been born, you'd have a permanent catheter.

If Adolf Hitler hadn't been born, SIX MILLION Jewish people would still be alive.

If Ted Bundy hadn't been born, Kimberly Dawn Leach wouldn't have been raped and killed at age 12. And dozens of young women would still be alive.

"What if" isn't a valid argument. It's pie in the sky.

Having a child should be a conscious decision; not made because the condom broke. It should be made because you WANT a child and can provide for it; that you are ready to devote your life to being a mother.

No child should ever have to hear that they are an accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min The Hangman 971,830
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 41 min Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 44 min This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,294
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 647,079
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 105,692
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web