“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232107 Mar 25, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole idea behind murder. It's supposed to benefit the murderer, or in your case you say your other children.
Murder is an illegal act. Abortion is not illegal, therefore not murder.

You deliberate distortions of the truth benefit Pro-Choice every single time you do it.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232108 Mar 26, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You are making up things I have never said.
Not my decision to make if another woman is pregnant.
Not yours.
HERS, and hers alone.
I never said that abortion was the only sensible alternative, why would I?
I attempted to bring ALL my pregnancies to term.
You get no where with your lies.
You can make up your own mind what to do when YOU are pregnant, anyone else gets to make their own mind up about THEIR pregnancy.
And to hell with the unborn baby. Right?
Heartless!
And don't throw this "wad of goo" at me. It is an unborn baby stupid!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232109 Mar 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And to hell with the unborn baby. Right?
Heartless!
In your view, to hell with the woman who would be forced to gestate a pregnancy against her will, right????

YOU make it all about something that is less than 1/2 long. You ignore the needs of the sentient, breathing, conscious woman who may have other obligations in her life.

Why is that?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232110 Mar 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And to hell with the unborn baby. Right?
Heartless!
I don't believe in your hell.
I do believe people who are born having rights, and wads of goo that cannot survive outside of their specific environment are not born and are not people.
Talk to your imaginary sky fairy about all those wads of goo that it flushes away from women's wombs, many of which the women wanted very much to gestate and cherish once born. If you get an answer, let us know.
Until your "god" actually appears and speaks to me, it's not getting any of my time, attention, money or obedience.
Besides, I've noticed you don't pay any attention to the rules your puny god has listed anyway, The only worse example of Christian love I've seen was Fred Phelps. You must be related,.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#232111 Mar 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Obese pig!
Go feed your fat face and choke on it!
Again nothing but trash.
Obese people usually stink too.
and here it is folks..........that great loving christian spirit (not)

for all too see!

*shakes head*

lippy, all of your posts show so much misery and hatred you have inside of you. nothing says that you are the happy christian person you pretend and want others to believe.

your posts say you are miserable and so full of negative energy.

perhaps instead of judging others on topix, you should log off and spend time either in your bible, or go to your minister and ask him for guidance.

all of this toxicity will make you sick.

“Respect others and yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

Honolulu, HI (yes-be jealous!)

#232112 Mar 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they don't want us to know about this. So many women are in denial and they have to live with this regret for the rest of their lives.
Thanks for the link Lightforce.
But you and I know the prodeathers will put in a link stating the opposite or will call your link biased. It's what they do.
Hope all is well with you..
Yes, the site IS biased... This is a blurb from the bottom of the site..."About Live Action: We are a youth-led new media publication that specializes in investigating reporting and providing fresh analysis about the abortion industry, right-to-life issues, and human rights."
"Right-to-life = pro-life"

Ps.. Not a prodeather....

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232113 Mar 26, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that according to the Bill of Rights a person does not have to be born in order to possess the right to life. RV Wade never contradicted this fact. So all we really have is one assumed right, which is that of the mother's dominance over the child, being applied over the actual inherent right to the life of the child. Life of course though is the most fundamental.
Blackstone pointed to these types of assumed, legal rights as “they are coeval with our form of government...... subject at times to fluctuate and change.” This is in sharp contrast to one's inherent rights, objective equality, and real justice.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/docum...
There is nothing in the Bill of Rights that gives any rights to wads of goo. The woman has the right to make all of the medical decisions regarding her body, which is the only body of concern, there are no children involved.

Row V Wade never contradicted your claim because there is nothing to contradict. A person's right begin once they are born and become a person.

#232114 Mar 26, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself when you said “it (slavery) was not compatible with the values put forth in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.” Sadly, as with slavery and abortion, there is usually only a problem with it for those whose rights are being violated.
There were people pushing for the abolition of slavery well before the Declaration of Independence. They recognized early on that the blacks had the same rights as whites.

In sharp contrast, abortion affects only one human being, and she has every right to make all of the medical decisions regarding her own body. The only way that rights can be violated WRT abortion is by the denial of a woman's right to get one.
LightForce wrote:
Religion and equality are not always exclusively synonymous, so it is not only religious people who believe that everybody is born with certain inherent rights that are not meant for just SOME people. The Bill of Rights defines the right to life as belonging to every person, so the only reasonable argument that you have is the disproved and now defunct belief – at least to the more enlightened, that the prenatal child is not a “real” person.
The claim that a wad of goo is a person is merely your particular delusion, certainly it is not a recognized fact.
LightForce wrote:
Finally, we can both agree that the past and still current policy of PP to target minority areas is wrong.
Only if you have ANY valid evidence that that is what PP is/was doing. Don't bother pointing to anti-abortion sites, show me objective, testable evidence supporting your claim

#232115 Mar 26, 2014
Except the entire point of predestination is that the choices are only an illusion, that it has already been determined that that fetus would not survive to term and live birth. Whether getting an abortion, or getting hit by a bus, it will happen as scheduled.
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but my point was that SHE wants to be the one to determine the destiny of the child, or, to play God.
Yes, it is a human being/person, and with the use of today's modern tools there's no longer any reason to believe otherwise – that is of course unless there is some kind of agenda behind it that would prohibit one from accepting the truth.
Perhaps I would have made my point better if I had said ALL choices are only an illusion. It doesn't matter if the woman "chooses" to get an abortion, or she desperately wants to continue the pregnancy so that some day she will have a child, predestination says that if the pregnancy is meant to not carry to full term, then it will not carry to full term. The woman's "choice" in the matter is an illusion, predestination said that she was going to have an abortion at such-and-such a time, on such-and-such a date, in such-and-such a place. That fate was determined before the woman's grandmother was born.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232116 Mar 29, 2014
Lizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the site IS biased... This is a blurb from the bottom of the site..."About Live Action: We are a youth-led new media publication that specializes in investigating reporting and providing fresh analysis about the abortion industry, right-to-life issues, and human rights."
No one is pro-death. If that were the case, none of us would have living children.
Thank you for being honest.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232117 Mar 31, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is pro-death. If that were the case, none of us would have living children.
Thank you for being honest.
Not true liar,isn't that what prochoice is all about?
The choice to kill some of your unborn and let your other children live.
That makes you a prodeather.
You killed your unborn baby in the womb,MONSTER!!
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232118 Mar 31, 2014
Lizard wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree Lizard.
It is nothing more than prodeath,These women hide behind the word prochoice.
Definition of pro-choice (adj)

Bing Dictionary
pro-choice
1.advocating access to legal abortion: advocating open legal access to voluntary abortion
http://www.bing.com/search...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232119 Mar 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Not true liar,isn't that what prochoice is all about?
If someone lets some of their children live, how are they "pro-death?" If they were "pro-death" they would kill ALL of their children. Just as "Pro-Life" believes in letting all pregnancies come to term.

Yes, I killed my unborn baby in the womb. I have never denied that. I have also stated that I felt it the best decision for my family, for my sons and I. If that makes me a monster, so be it. I was trying to be the best mother for my sons.

You tried to kill yourself and leave your young children without a parent, supposedly with an abusive father. MONSTER!!!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232120 Mar 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I respectfully disagree Lizard.
Bing Dictionary
pro-choice
1.advocating access to legal abortion: advocating open legal access to voluntary abortion
It says "advocating access to legal abortion." Meaning, that we believe women have the right to a legal abortion. It doesn't say ANYTHING about telling women to have abortions, or insisting that all pregnancies should end in abortion, or anything else. It says we want abortion to be legal.

What about it????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodeath

Pro-death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prodeath)
Look up prodeath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Page semi-protected

"Pro-death" or "pro-death-penalty" could mean being in favor of capital punishment.

"Pro-death" or "Pro-Death" can also refer to:

Favoring a specific expression of death in culture, such as war, suicide, or euthanasia
Pro-Death Ravers, the second album by Danish band Psychopomps
In biochemistry, causing apoptosis or cell death
PRO-DEATH, a metallic rock band
As a pejorative term, favoring the abortion-rights movement

A pejorative[1](also term of abuse, term of disparagement, or derogatory term) is a word or grammatical form of expression that expresses contempt, criticism, hostility, disregard and/or disrespect.

Yep. That's you. Contemptible, critical, hostile, and disrespectful.

'Nuff said.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232121 Mar 31, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It says "advocating access to legal abortion." Meaning, that we believe women have the right to a legal abortion. It doesn't say ANYTHING about telling women to have abortions, or insisting that all pregnancies should end in abortion, or anything else. It says we want abortion to be legal.
What about it????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodeath
Pro-death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prodeath)
Look up prodeath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Page semi-protected
"Pro-death" or "pro-death-penalty" could mean being in favor of capital punishment.
"Pro-death" or "Pro-Death" can also refer to:
Favoring a specific expression of death in culture, such as war, suicide, or euthanasia
Pro-Death Ravers, the second album by Danish band Psychopomps
In biochemistry, causing apoptosis or cell death
PRO-DEATH, a metallic rock band
As a pejorative term, favoring the abortion-rights movement
A pejorative[1](also term of abuse, term of disparagement, or derogatory term) is a word or grammatical form of expression that expresses contempt, criticism, hostility, disregard and/or disrespect.
Yep. That's you. Contemptible, critical, hostile, and disrespectful.
'Nuff said.
I have told you many times I own it and have regretted what I did.
You have never regretted killing your baby in the womb,you were selfish and only thought about yourself.I was selfish also thinking I would be better off dead. But I learned with my mistake. You never learned anything from your abortion except children are disposable. That makes you a monster
You know life changes every day and you didn't know what was down the road for you .
You had the money to adopt a daughter later in life ( who now won't even speak to you) which could have gone towards your unborn baby.
Yep pure selfishness on your part.
Nuff said.
One more thing,I pray you rot in hell for the rest of your life for what you did.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232122 Mar 31, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone lets some of their children live, how are they "pro-death?" If they were "pro-death" they would kill ALL of their children. Just as "Pro-Life" believes in letting all pregnancies come to term.
Yes, I killed my unborn baby in the womb. I have never denied that. I have also stated that I felt it the best decision for my family, for my sons and I. If that makes me a monster, so be it. I was trying to be the best mother for my sons.
You tried to kill yourself and leave your young children without a parent, supposedly with an abusive father. MONSTER!!!
"Supposedly with an abusive father?" Really? Gee I have hospital records that say differently bit*h!
But that's okay he is getting his Karma right now.

Location hidden

#232123 Mar 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Not true liar,isn't that what prochoice is all about?
You tried multiple times to kill yourself, with no thought whatsoever of the living, breathing children you'd have left behind.
Never mind, you're too stupid to realize that wads of goo are not children, and likely yours would have been better off had you succeeded.
Really, you are just too ignorant to converse with educated adults. Go find a sandbox to play in.

Location hidden

#232124 Mar 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I respectfully disagree Lizard.
Bing Dictionary
pro-choice
Their definition is incomplete. Pro choice is to advocate that a woman has THREE choices, not just one or two.
Now go find someone who is as ignorant as you are to play with, you're outclassed and in way over your head here. Ignorant and evil minded, that is you,(oh, and really, is that the Christian love I keep hearing about?)
Not your body, NONE of your business,

Location hidden

#232125 Mar 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>(deletion of a bunch of back-pedalling and lies)

One more thing,I pray you rot in hell for the rest of your life for what you did.
THERE IT IS!!! That shining example of Christianity for all to see!!
Really, do you tell your pastor about these prayers??
Hypocrite and liar, that is Lippy. Oh, and one of the world's worst examples of what a Christian should be.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232126 Apr 1, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you many times I own it and have regretted what I did.
You have never regretted killing your baby in the womb,you were selfish and only thought about yourself.I was selfish also thinking I would be better off dead. But I learned with my mistake. You never learned anything from your abortion except children are disposable. That makes you a monster
You know life changes every day and you didn't know what was down the road for you .
You had the money to adopt a daughter later in life ( who now won't even speak to you) which could have gone towards your unborn baby.
Yep pure selfishness on your part.
Nuff said.
Only an idiot like you would suggest having a baby because "life changes every day." What a stupid stupid STUPID reason to bring a child into the world.

"I'm going to have this child because maybe my life will be better! Never mind that I am the sole support and parent of two living children. I"m going to pretend I'm Peter Pan and bring another yet another child who won't have a participative father into the world!"

Do you EVER listen to what you say? Do you ever analyze it? You are talking about a living, breathing infant that needs care 24/7 for years. And you suggest having a baby because "life might change down the road?" Really?

Congratulations. You just surpassed your own stupidest comments ever.

We've been through my daughter. I adopted her SIXTEEN years later. And she DOES speak to me. She just presented me with another granddaughter.

You, and only you, would call wanting to be the best mother you can to two little boys being "selfish." Of course, you obviously had very little to do with being a mother to your children; you were too busy thinking about yourself.

I really didn't think it was possible for you to be even more ignorant, stupid, and just downright batshit crazier than you were. But you've succeeded with this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChromiuMan 796,226
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min USA Born 568,413
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Rick in Kansas 267,544
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 22 min SobieskiSavedEurope 509
Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 52 min swedenforever 64
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 57 min Rick in Kansas 27
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 37,645
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr truth 607,250
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web