There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232051 Mar 12, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Your point being? It was my decision to make. It was my body. You aren't telling me anything I don't know or that I have ever denied.
When it's your body, and your life, YOU make the decisions and you live with the consequences. No one else can or should.
Sadly, it's the life you took that paid the ultimate price.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232052 Mar 13, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Grunt but she doesn't care. It was pure selfishness on her part. I don't know how she lives with herself. It's disgusting.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232053 Mar 13, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a "pre-born human". Do try to remember that the ultimate point of Roe v Wade was that Jane Roe had the Constitutional RIGHT to have an abortion...
Yea and she lied through her teeth to get one. Saying she had been raped.
http://www.pregnantpause.org/people/roe.htm

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232054 Mar 13, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had given birth to that child, my sons would have paid a high price, as would I in my ability to nurture and care for my children. I had to consider my living children over the unborn.

It amazes me that you fail to consider my responsibility to my existing children.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232055 Mar 13, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Grunt but she doesn't care. It was pure selfishness on her part. I don't know how she lives with herself. It's disgusting.
Says the excuse for a mother who was far more concerned with herself than her born children.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232056 Mar 13, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and she lied through her teeth to get one. Saying she had been raped.
http://www.pregnantpause.org/people/roe.htm
So what? Back then, she had to fight to get an abortion, and even claiming rape, Wade County tried to deny her her Constitutional rights. It doesn't matter if it was rape or not, or even if she started out wanting a child but changed her mind. If a woman wants an abortion, that is her right, and her choice, and hers ALONE.
Unnecessary Species

Portland, OR

#232057 Mar 13, 2014
Abortion just doesn't matter, we're all going to die someday anyway so it's pointless and meaningless as to what it happens. In the womb, car accident airplane crash, suicide... it just doesn't matter.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232058 Mar 14, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Back then, she had to fight to get an abortion, and even claiming rape, Wade County tried to deny her her Constitutional rights. It doesn't matter if it was rape or not, or even if she started out wanting a child but changed her mind. If a woman wants an abortion, that is her right, and her choice, and hers ALONE.
Wrong!
If she lied about that what else did she lie about?abortion may be legal for now but there are a lot of things legal that are wrong.
Like for instance marijuana.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232059 Mar 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the excuse for a mother who was far more concerned with herself than her born children.
Gee pot meet kettle

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232060 Mar 14, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Gee pot meet kettle
Nope. I sacrificed a lot for my sons, mostly in making the decision to NOT have a third child. I didn't put my needs ahead of theirs. And I didn't make multiple suicide attempts (plus some fake ones) because I was so caught up in my own emotions.

However, I am glad to see you acknowledge that you were a poor excuse for a mother. We are making progress here.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232061 Mar 14, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
If she lied about that what else did she lie about?abortion may be legal for now but there are a lot of things legal that are wrong.
Like for instance marijuana.
Even if she lied about everything, it still does not matter. Abortion is between a woman and her doctor. Her reasons are not relevant in any discussion.

And what makes you think that there is anything wrong with marijuana?
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#232062 Mar 14, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You are being intentionally obtuse. I don't want to determine anything for anyone but myself.
It's not MY place to tell anyone else what to do when they find themselves unintentionally pregnant.
It isn't YOURS either.
Not your body?
NONE of your business.
Are you a GOD? No.
None of your business, ever.
Houston, we have a problem!

Situation relabeling is an indication that you are following the path to evil. Though you are accusing me of playing God, it is you who wants the power of God to choose between life and death for others. You might call it loving, but it sure sounds evil to me.

Consider the following story: Suppose a couple has a sexual encounter that is fully protected by several forms of birth control short of abortion (condom, the Pill, IUD, and so forth), but nevertheless results in conception. Instead of getting an abortion, the mother of the conceptus decides to bring it to term, although the father is unaware of this decision. After the birth of the child the mother pleads with the father for child support. Because he refuses, she seeks legal action and takes him to court. Although he took every precaution to avoid fatherhood — thus showing that he did not wish to accept such a status — according to nearly all child support laws in the United States he would still be obligated to pay support precisely because of his relationship to this child. I'll bet you would happily take away the rights of the father, and the child to preserve your own “rights”.

Yes, I completely understand that you care about yourself, and about those who want to abort their child, but no matter how much you want it to be, you forget that there is more than one person's rights that are involved.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#232063 Mar 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
That is YOU. YOU do not have power over anyone BUT yourself.
That's the way it should be.

Coming from somebody who thinks that killing your child is the responsible, loving thing to do.

Another example of situation relabeling.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#232064 Mar 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had given birth to that child, my sons would have paid a high price, as would I in my ability to nurture and care for my children. I had to consider my living children over the unborn.
It amazes me that you fail to consider my responsibility to my existing children.
That's the same excuse that was used for child sacrifice, but that would make sense since they ARE the same thing. So basically what you really did was to sacrifice one of your children so that the others might prosper. If you were around in those days when sacrificing your child in the fire was legal, that would no doubt have been your preferred method. Do you see how sick it is yet? Maybe not, but I hope everybody else does.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#232065 Mar 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I sacrificed a lot for my sons, mostly in making the decision to NOT have a third child. I didn't put my needs ahead of theirs. And I didn't make multiple suicide attempts (plus some fake ones) because I was so caught up in my own emotions.
However, I am glad to see you acknowledge that you were a poor excuse for a mother. We are making progress here.
You sacrificed your child. See previous post.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232066 Mar 14, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston, we have a problem!
Situation relabeling is an indication that you are following the path to evil. Though you are accusing me of playing God, it is you who wants the power of God to choose between life and death for others. You might call it loving, but it sure sounds evil to me.
Consider the following story: Suppose a couple has a sexual encounter that is fully protected by several forms of birth control short of abortion (condom, the Pill, IUD, and so forth), but nevertheless results in conception. Instead of getting an abortion, the mother of the conceptus decides to bring it to term, although the father is unaware of this decision. After the birth of the child the mother pleads with the father for child support. Because he refuses, she seeks legal action and takes him to court. Although he took every precaution to avoid fatherhood — thus showing that he did not wish to accept such a status — according to nearly all child support laws in the United States he would still be obligated to pay support precisely because of his relationship to this child. I'll bet you would happily take away the rights of the father, and the child to preserve your own “rights”.
Yes, I completely understand that you care about yourself, and about those who want to abort their child, but no matter how much you want it to be, you forget that there is more than one person's rights that are involved.
Do you understand that it is none of your business what any woman does, period? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Wads of goo are not people, they are not citizens, and they have no rights. They are insensate parasites.
It matters not one bit whether a woman took precautions to avoid pregnancy, whether she was in a loving committed relationship or just having a good time with some chap she's just met, if she gets pregnant, what she does about the pregnancy is HER decision and HERS alone. Not my business, and not yours.
At least I am willing to give women the credit to make their own minds up. You think YOU have the answers, which only goes to show that you think you're better than anyone else, proving you're a control freak who isn't worth the dust on the bottom of my dog's feet.
Not your uterus? Not your body? None of your business, ever.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232067 Mar 14, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way it should be.
Coming from somebody who thinks that killing your child is the responsible, loving thing to do.
Another example of situation relabeling.
Wads of goo are not children.
You are not a god, so your opinion is worth NOTHING. When you are pregnant, you get to decide what to do about.
Just as when I was pregnant, I got to choose to attempt to bring my pregnancies to term. There were people who tried to make me get an abortion, and they had no more business attempting to coerce me to abort than you have telling women that they should not.
Go crawl back under your rock, you've no power here. Or anywhere.
The women have their own rights, and their own minds. You don't get to make their decisions for them.
I know that upsets you, but too bad. None of your business what they do.
Especially as you're too intentionally ignorant to understand that a wad of goo is not a child.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232068 Mar 15, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You sacrificed your child. See previous post.
Yes, I did. I sacrificed a piece of tissue that would have become a human being because I felt (and do feel) that it was necessary for my existing children's well being.

Anyone who would have a child, knowing that it would be detrimental to their existing children is extremely irresponsible.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#232069 Mar 15, 2014
Unnecessary Species wrote:
Abortion just doesn't matter, we're all going to die someday anyway so it's pointless and meaningless as to what it happens. In the womb, car accident airplane crash, suicide... it just doesn't matter.
That's just how pro-deathers want you to think, because while you're doing nothing, they are working extra hard to encourage the kind of degradation on society that they want. But totally apart from what they, and the rest of the world is doing, you do have in yourself the power to do great things. It matters a lot if you can help just one person, and what matters most is that you don't stop trying. First I'd say get off the meds, and start eating real foods to get your brain working properly again. Not that McD's crap. They want you to eat that so you feel lethargic and can't think straight. Then after you start waking up and stop feeling sorry for yourself you can do whatever is in your power to help just one other person. Small things become big things. The only thing that enables pro-deathers/evil to prosper is when good people do nothing.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232070 Mar 16, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I was a bad mother. I did say I made a huge mistake in a very stressful time. I own it and have learned a lot about myself through it. On the other hand I NEVER killed one of my children like you did. I would say that makes you a very bad mother. Selfish as well.
You are such a sad pathetic b*tch.
I don't even know why you are in this room since you are so prochoice,which in other words you are for the killing of a mother killing her unborn child.
You hide behind "choice"
When you are prochoice you are for the killing of an unborn child,which you did.
You also attempted suicide. Funny how you never bring that up but judge those who have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 56,491
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min andet1987 2,366
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min WasteWater 45,016
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min X Pendable 182,999
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 650,847
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 1 hr Noname 69
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Noname 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Catcher1 971,899
More from around the web