There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#231956 Feb 12, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The only real way to reduce the number of abortions is to ensure that every child knows about sex and contraception before they become sexually active. Comprehensive sex ed classes for EVERY child in middle school, no exceptions.
Good point but how will these classes be conducted in impoverished Nations where schooling is secondary to survival....

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231957 Feb 12, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Good point but how will these classes be conducted in impoverished Nations where schooling is secondary to survival....
Most likely by the same method as everything else that gets accomplished in such places... charity from wealthy countries and private groups.

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#231958 Feb 12, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely by the same method as everything else that gets accomplished in such places... charity from wealthy countries and private groups.
Condom use has been promoted as a success story in the fight against HIV and AIDS, in pandemic sub-Saharan regions of Africa. Though equally there has in recent years been growing criticism that these claims are exaggerated, and that the HIV infection rate in Uganda and other contiguous countries is on the rise.

This perhaps, could be linked to over-emphasis on abstinence at the expense of condom use so hard to tell. Educating the use of condoms for disease control is one thing (and debated at that level) so condom use for natural, pro-creation which is looked upon as virility in many communities is a harder sell for sure.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231959 Feb 12, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>N.o guilt at all. I never killed one of my children.
And yes I have lived in low income liar.
And I am smarter than you think.
You know damn well if I posted what you told me on the phone you would report me.Other than killing your child it's what you do best.
You are the stupid one.
By the way "How is this becoming a better me?"
LOL
You are a piece of trash,always have been and always will be.
Now go feed your fat a$$ and shut the hell up bit*h
You are stupider than I give you credit for.

Unless you violate Topix TOS I can report you all I want, and nothing will be done. That is not a valid excuse. Is it the best you can come up with???

You may have lived low income, you were never a welfare mom who had to try to find the "help out there." You have no idea what it's like. You had a husband to support you. You have never lived the life of a single mother. Therefore, you have no idea what it's like.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231960 Feb 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupider than I give you credit for.
Unless you violate Topix TOS I can report you all I want, and nothing will be done. That is not a valid excuse. Is it the best you can come up with???
You may have lived low income, you were never a welfare mom who had to try to find the "help out there." You have no idea what it's like. You had a husband to support you. You have never lived the life of a single mother. Therefore, you have no idea what it's like.
I know enough not to kill a child in the womb.
You took the easy way out so as not to take food out of your fat mouth.
Selfish,selfish,selfish.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231961 Feb 14, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough not to kill a child in the womb.
You took the easy way out so as not to take food out of your fat mouth.
Selfish,selfish,selfish.
You are a liar. Plain and simple.

You refuse to state what I lied about.

You lie about my reasons for having an abortion, not that you even knew me then, or knew of my existence. And you don't know the circumstances of my life, my children's needs, or anything else about me.

and you are lying about me being selfish. There are people on this forum who know me personally, who can attest that I am far from selfish.

Funny you talk about selfish...trying to kill yourself because you aren't the center of attention at a funeral. Allowing your children to see you being abused. Manipulating your children so that you are the center of attention. That reeks of selfishness. Manipulating people on here by threatening suicide just so they pay attention to you, using them and then abandoning them when you're done using them...that's pretty selfish.

And the ultimate act of selfishness...creating a baby just to get out of daddy's house. Using an innocent child to manipulate a situation because you are too chicken and STUPID to address your parents like an adult. Dropping out of high school because you're knocked up doesn't set a good example for your children. Taken the chicken way out doesn't either. "having to get married" is a hideous example of how to be an adult.

THAT is selfish.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231962 Feb 14, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough not to kill a child in the womb.
You took the easy way out so as not to take food out of your fat mouth.
Selfish,selfish,selfish.
You repeatedly demonstrate that you are dumb enough that you still do not understand that there are no children in the womb. Embryo or fetus, sure. What may someday become a child, absolutely. But no children.

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#231963 Feb 15, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeatedly demonstrate that you are dumb enough that you still do not understand that there are no children in the womb. Embryo or fetus, sure. What may someday become a child, absolutely. But no children.
Where is your sacred grove in Tujunga? I have driven through there a few times but only really know the way to go up to the Tujunga wash area (which unfortunately I can only imagine is extremely low of water this year)
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231964 Feb 16, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Wads of goo are not human beings WITH RIGHTS. They are human, but not beings yet, no rights no thoughts, no awareness.
If what you imagine were true, then the last conception in my body was an evil and murderous person intent on killing me and leaving my sons motherless.
There is no person there during the period of time an elective abortion takes place. NOTHING you've posted proves otherwise.
Not your uterus? None of your business. That's really all there is to it.
No elective abortion kills a person? Good one! But not honest, just an excuse.

If you're looking for a universally good excuse to commit abortions – which you are, your own personal excuse of self-defense is not it, since it is actually used as an excuse in not more than one-percent of all abortions.

To try and cover the stain on our hands is a poor substitute for having the stain removed – in other words, if you don't take care of the root cause of a problem, it will just keep getting worse. Abortion is the easy way out, just like suicide is too. Instead of facing the real problem, it avoids it.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231965 Feb 16, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very articulate. Wordy as all get out, but articulate. However, the above is all YOUR OPINION. You are absolutely entitled to have an opinion on this subject. You are absolutely entitled to have your beliefs.
Other people are not required to adhere to your opinions or beliefs. I will never change my opinion on Choice. A woman, when pregnant has THREE choices.
1. To have the child and raise it
2. To have the child and give it up for adoption
3. To have an abortion
I don't disagree that a fetus has human DNA. Is it a person? Maybe.
But it makes no difference whether it is or isn't.
The bottom line is that no woman can be or should be forced to remain pregnant and to give birth against her will. Because she is existing and has a will, she is allowed to determine whether or not she wishes to continue the pregnancy. You may not agree with her decision. But it's not yours to agree or disagree with. Nor is it mine. It's hers and hers alone.
"Even when he stands by himself, the truly indoctrinated pro-choicer must be part of the collective. He must be incapable of hearing opposing ideas and facts, no matter how convincing or how forcibly they bombard his senses. A trustworthy pro-choicer must react in an automatic manner without any force being applied." (Edward Hunter on communism) I just replaced the word communism with pro-choice, but it's still applied the same way.

You make you're own decisions whenever you do anything, regardless of whether it's right or wrong, legal or illegal. Choice is just your excuse for doing something that is wrong. Legal doesn't mean right, and illegal doesn't mean wrong. Abortion is legal, yet at the same time it is wrong. It gives you the excuse you're looking for, but in this case “freedom of choice” turns out too often be more like “prison of choice”. Thousands of people struggle with guilt connected with abortion. It haunts women who have had them, men and women who have encouraged them, and doctors/abortionists who have performed them.

Your many personal issues aside, your views about life and the world makes it more dangerous and uncertain for the OTHER person.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231966 Feb 16, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. humans are not wads of goo. Embryos, on the other had, are nothing more than wads of goo. It takes several weeks of development before the embryo even begins to resemble the human being it might eventually become.
<quoted text>
No, that is your chosen method.
<quoted text>
Non-humans do not have human rights. Wads of goo are not humans.
<quoted text>
Your average is below that level...
<quoted text>
Trying to call a wad of goo a human is the huge flaw in your argument.
<quoted text>
No, once it is born, THEN it is a child, and THEN it would be murder. Flushing a wad of goo out is just a medical procedure that women have the right to chose, hopefully after weighing the options.
I'm pretty sure that the life expectancy of anyone has no bearing on what qualifications they have for being deserving of human rights. Besides, it's only a matter of time before you bring the soul into it as the premise for your entire argument. I have to admit it's kinda cute, but is still probably the most illogical argument I've ever seen on here. I can't prove or disprove when the soul might enter the body, therefore I can't make my own argument concerning it. I choose to stick only with known facts and pure logic.
Rugget

Manassas, VA

#231967 Feb 16, 2014
Wrong
Frosty

UK

#231968 Feb 16, 2014
Abortion is illegal inhuman rights ! JAJAJAJAA

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231969 Feb 16, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even when he stands by himself, the truly indoctrinated pro-choicer must be part of the collective. He must be incapable of hearing opposing ideas and facts, no matter how convincing or how forcibly they bombard his senses. A trustworthy pro-choicer must react in an automatic manner without any force being applied." (Edward Hunter on communism) I just replaced the word communism with pro-choice, but it's still applied the same way.
You make you're own decisions whenever you do anything, regardless of whether it's right or wrong, legal or illegal. Choice is just your excuse for doing something that is wrong. Legal doesn't mean right, and illegal doesn't mean wrong. Abortion is legal, yet at the same time it is wrong. It gives you the excuse you're looking for, but in this case “freedom of choice” turns out too often be more like “prison of choice”. Thousands of people struggle with guilt connected with abortion. It haunts women who have had them, men and women who have encouraged them, and doctors/abortionists who have performed them.
Your many personal issues aside, your views about life and the world makes it more dangerous and uncertain for the OTHER person.
All your opinion. Like an anal orfice, everyone has one and they all stink.

Nothing changes my opinion. The rights of a sentient human being supercede those of a fetus that cannot possibly survive outside her uterus.

That it is a human being makes no difference. The pregnant woman is a human and she is of more value than the contents of her uterus.
goodwife

San Antonio, TX

#231970 Feb 19, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear life changes everyday.
Go back and re-read my brief, simple statement-nothing on this site has changed. your reply makes no sense to this statement. Life may change-this site has not. Same crap-different day.
Peter

London, Canada

#231971 Feb 19, 2014
You are all stupid as fuck. Please tell me how when a woman has an unwanted pregnancy she has to live with the child? Or have the child and put them up for adoption. Your telling me that a fetus that can't even think yet or makes it's own decisions or choice would rather live in an orphanage knowing their whole life they were unwanted or terminate the pregnancy before the child even has a chance to realize whats happened. Anyone who hates on abortion are close minded bible huggers. Open your mind like you always tell people to do. It's a choice. And whatever dumbass said that having an abortion after failed birth control coun't as birth control, you are actually the stupidest person I have ever seen in my life.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231972 Feb 20, 2014
goodwife wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and re-read my brief, simple statement-nothing on this site has changed. your reply makes no sense to this statement. Life may change-this site has not. Same crap-different day.
Then don't read it. Simple really.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231973 Feb 20, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't read it. Simple really.
It's just as simple to quit making excuses and let all of the readers know what I supposedly lied about.

No one can get your profile removed so long as you don't violate Topix TOS.

What's your next excuse?
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231974 Feb 20, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just as simple to quit making excuses and let all of the readers know what I supposedly lied about.
No one can get your profile removed so long as you don't violate Topix TOS.
What's your next excuse?
You are so predictable it's really pathetic. You really get off on when I post don't you?
Of course probably the only time you get off. LOL.
You know you reported me years ago when I put your lies out there.
This haunts you doesn't it?
You are obsessed with this.
Get a fuc*ing life.
Now go feed your fat a$$ and go to work and remember do NOT steal your bosses time or money.
Now go talk to your little friend so she can respond, you sorry piece of sh*t.
Bye Bye

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231975 Feb 20, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are so predictable it's really pathetic. You really get off on when I post don't you?
Of course probably the only time you get off. LOL.
You know you reported me years ago when I put your lies out there.
This haunts you doesn't it?
You are obsessed with this.
Get a fuc*ing life.
Now go feed your fat a$$ and go to work and remember do NOT steal your bosses time or money.
Now go talk to your little friend so she can respond, you sorry piece of sh*t.
Bye Bye
1. I told you my work hours; look them up. I wasn't posting on company time.

2. I didn't report you when you posted lies about me; I reported you when you said you wanted to bury me like a bone and defecate on me.

3. You have just shown that I was right all along and you were lying about me lying.

4. I haven't talked with Moon since the last time she was in my state. She reads this forum and sees your idiocy. Unlike you, I am capable of responding without having to whine to someone else first.

5. Why are you so obsessed with my sex life? First you accuse me of having sex with dogs, then with a non existent stepfather, now you are thinking about when I orgasm? If you're gay, come out of the closet for pete's sake. It's nothing to be ashamed of. But I'm sorry, I'm heterosexual and even if I were, you are not my type. I'd told you that before, just as I told you then to stop humping my leg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 678,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 44 min Sigmund Drumpf 2,300
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,829
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 118,815
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 2 hr Crazy night 12
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 2 hr Red nissan 74
Cammack Village PUNKS 3 hr Snails Pace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web