There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231877 Jan 23, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
isn't it fortunate for you zealots that you can use pretty little symbols to represent your sence for argument and logic
It's not a "zealot" It's the individual who started this thread.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231878 Jan 23, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a "zealot" It's the individual who started this thread.
UMMM,no it's not. Stopped doing that a couple years ago.Got bored with it
Once again you are showing the liar that I always knew you were.
Get a life you old fat woman.
If I have something to say,I don't need to use those stupid icons.
I just say it.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231879 Jan 23, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> UMMM,no it's not. Stopped doing that a couple years ago.Got bored with it
I just say it.
Ohh good girl. You mean to say you can debate against the recent two fat texts I wrote? Bring it on then

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231880 Jan 23, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> UMMM,no it's not. Stopped doing that a couple years ago.Got bored with it
I just say it.
LOL. You are SO easy.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231881 Jan 23, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
I just say it.
How do you get on with such a limited understanding of the language?
A wad of goo is not a baby, and a mistake is not a lie.
YOU lie, constantly making statements that are blatantly untrue, such as your accusations of lying that you fling a Mamasan. What has she lied about now? Oh, that's right, you can't say, because SHE HAS NOT.
Oh, and we don't believe you when you say you aren't using the icons. Why? Because we KNOW you lie. Your lies are all through the thread.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231882 Jan 24, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get on with such a limited understanding of the language?
A wad of goo is not a baby, and a mistake is not a lie.
YOU lie, constantly making statements that are blatantly untrue, such as your accusations of lying that you fling a Mamasan. What has she lied about now? Oh, that's right, you can't say, because SHE HAS NOT.
Oh, and we don't believe you when you say you aren't using the icons. Why? Because we KNOW you lie. Your lies are all through the thread.
Oh lookie,once again she brought in her troops. You are so obvious it's funny.
Do you honestly think I care if you believe me or not??
Good grief,get a life. Was the baby yo aborted a "wad of goo"?
Of course in your eyes it was,it's how you get through your guilt,you sorry piece of sh*t.

Location hidden

#231883 Jan 24, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> Oh lookie,once again she brought in her troops. You are so obvious it's funny.
Do you honestly think I care if you believe me or not??
Good grief,get a life. Was the baby yo aborted a "wad of goo"?
Of course in your eyes it was,it's how you get through your guilt,you sorry piece of sh*t.
Once again you ignorant pile of waste, I have never had an elective abortion. The THERAPEUTIC abortion I had was because it was an ECTOPIC pregnancy, I was dying because the wad of goo was KILLING ME. And yes, at that stage it was a wad of goo.
It wasn't a murderous baby trying to kill me, it was a wad of goo in a fallopian tube that ripped it apart and had me haemorrhaging and, according to the doctor, within 20 minutes of bleeding out internally if I had not gotten into the OR in time.
I'm sure a pile of shite like you would have rather I died and left my sons without a mother, but the embryo would have died with me anyway. So what would have been the point?
Why don't you just go finish the job? You are a total waste of air and space. No brains, no heart, and no soul.

Location hidden

#231884 Jan 24, 2014
Oh, and just for the record stupid, she doesn't "call me in". The TRACKER lets me know when there is a new post. Really, you are SO ignorant and without a clue. Mamasan could completely abandon this thread and I would still be notified and show up to remind you, it's down the road, not across the street. Get it right.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231885 Jan 25, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you ignorant pile of waste, I have never had an elective abortion. The THERAPEUTIC abortion I had was because it was an ECTOPIC pregnancy, I was dying because the wad of goo was KILLING ME. And yes, at that stage it was a wad of goo.
It wasn't a murderous baby trying to kill me, it was a wad of goo in a fallopian tube that ripped it apart and had me haemorrhaging and, according to the doctor, within 20 minutes of bleeding out internally if I had not gotten into the OR in time.
I'm sure a pile of shite like you would have rather I died and left my sons without a mother, but the embryo would have died with me anyway. So what would have been the point?
Why don't you just go finish the job? You are a total waste of air and space. No brains, no heart, and no soul.
Nope,don't wish you had died.Sory your "baby" died though.
And to your last post on here,you are actually on the tracker???
Good grief,get a life. You are so sad.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231886 Jan 25, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,don't wish you had died.Sory your "baby" died though.
And to your last post on here,you are actually on the tracker???
Good grief,get a life. You are so sad.
You jump on any new response here within 24 hours, and YOU aren't on the tracker? You just "happen" to check in when ever something new is posted?

Seems to me getting an e-mail when there's a new post gives one more of a life than checking the thread every day.

It's more likely that you're too stupid to figure out how to set the tracker up.

Say what you like about anyone, YOU are the only one too stupid to hit the space bar after punctuation. One would think that after this amount of time, you could do what any average 3rd grader can do with a keyboard.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231887 Jan 25, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You jump on any new response here within 24 hours, and YOU aren't on the tracker? You just "happen" to check in when ever something new is posted?
Seems to me getting an e-mail when there's a new post gives one more of a life than checking the thread every day.
It's more likely that you're too stupid to figure out how to set the tracker up.
Say what you like about anyone, YOU are the only one too stupid to hit the space bar after punctuation. One would think that after this amount of time, you could do what any average 3rd grader can do with a keyboard.
Once again,when you can't talk rationally you attack punctuation.
By the way liar (once again),no I do not check everyday when there"s a new post. I have a life,and unlike you do not steal from my boss.
My God talk about stupid!
Gee I are a graduate. LOL
Go stuff your face fata$$,it's what you do best.
No wait a minute,it's what you do second best,killing your children in the womb will always number one.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231888 Jan 25, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> Once again,when you can't talk rationally you attack punctuation.
By the way liar (once again),no I do not check everyday when there"s a new post. I have a life,and unlike you do not steal from my boss.
No wait a minute,it's what you do second best,killing your children in the womb will always number one.
LOLOL. You can't help lying, can't you? You used to attack me for mentioning your poor spelling. Not punctuation. Go back and check.

You don't use a tracker, yet you knew within a couple of hours that I posted? You don't check every day? LIAR.

It's Saturday you STUPID WOMAN. Notice the hours I post. I either post BEFORE work or on the weekend. So that you can attempt to keep track of me, I work 5:30 am to 2 pm, Monday through Friday. And don't forget, I'm in a different time zone.

Now put your sixth grade education to use and see if you can figure it out.

Or...go fake suicide. Isn't that what YOU do best? When you aren't manipulating your children and causing them emotional torment by either trying to commit suicide or faking it?

You accuse me of being a bad parent because I had an abortion. Yet, YOU constantly emotionally (if not physically) abused your children by your emotional tantrums and your constant need to be the center of attention (faking suicide when your daddy died).

Location hidden

#231889 Jan 25, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not on the email alert, but the tracker shows any thread with a new post that I have commented on, no matter how long ago it was. Because I'm a registered user and I haven't intentionally removed it. There are other topix threads I am part of, and when I go online to follow them, I see the notification at the top of the page. I don't check it out every day like lippy does, she is the one who needs a life.
Oh and lippy, a wad of goo is not a baby. Never was, never could have been where it was. If you're not willing to grant it malicious intent of killing me, it can't have been anything concious or alive on it's own. And it wasn't. It was a wad of goo that was killing me, and the doctors saved my life.

Location hidden

#231890 Jan 25, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> Once again,when you can't talk rationally you attack punctuation.
Once again, when your lies are challenged you fling more poo. Jealous of those of us who have managed to obtain an education? You must be.
It is SO amusing to watch you go on and on about things you know nothing of. Making assumptions that are so far off the track.
You really are a waste of space. Do us all a favour and do it right this time. Down the road, not across the street.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231891 Jan 29, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, when your lies are challenged you fling more poo. Jealous of those of us who have managed to obtain an education? You must be.
It is SO amusing to watch you go on and on about things you know nothing of. Making assumptions that are so far off the track.
You really are a waste of space. Do us all a favour and do it right this time. Down the road, not across the street.
I still do not wish death on anyone.
You are one sick b*tch.
Why would I be jealous of you?
You have nothing to offer anyone.
And now you are even copying Mammasans quote.
You are so far up her ass it's pathetic.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231892 Jan 29, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> I still do not wish death on anyone.
You are one sick b*tch.
Why would I be jealous of you?
You have nothing to offer anyone.
And now you are even copying Mammasans quote.
You are so far up her ass it's pathetic.
Moon has a ton to offer anyone. She's a lovely, warm, compassionate woman. She is the antithesis of you.

She's not up my ass. She and I simply agree on some points.

You have yet to answer anyone's questions as to what exactly I lied about. You and I had one 20 minute phone call. What statements did I make in that phone call that were untrue? What statements have I made since that were untrue?

I know you have nothing; but it's so much fun to watch you avoid answering specific questions or just ignore them.

That you cannot address the above speaks volumes.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231895 Jan 29, 2014
_GRIM REAPER_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, life is very precious, But sadly sometimes things have to be done. I am pro choice, who am i to say that a woman, of incest or rape against her will, should have a child that was conceived as a result of that. I agree that it is done now a days like it's no big deal and a child is killed like crushing out a cigarette, Wrong? Yes, w/out a doubt, but if denied the right to have an abortion we no longer are of democracy but that of dictatorship. Life is a gift given and once taken can never be given back, it surly can not be an easy decision for a woman to make, instead of hating her for her actions, one must consider the events that lead her to that horrible decision and support her, whether it's right or wrong, it is her choice and we as society need to accept it as such...
I will never accept it because there are way too many women who do it out of convenience.
Life changes everyday and mamasan is a prime example of that,had she allowed her baby to be born she could have afforded that child a life and who knows what that child could have become.
There have been many children born out of rape and lived a wonderful life.(Trust me on this)
I agree life is very precious,and I have realized that more than ever when I was in very bad state of mind.
Many women have used abortion as an excuse to use it as birth control.
I have supported a woman who had an abortion and she ended up taking her life because of the guilt she felt,she was never the same after that and I am sure she had other problems as well,but that child deserved to have a chance at life.

“1 John 4:4”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#231897 Jan 29, 2014
If nothing else -- take a look at my profile picture.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231898 Jan 30, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I will never accept it because there are way too many women who do it out of convenience.
Life changes everyday and mamasan is a prime example of that,had she allowed her baby to be born she could have afforded that child a life and who knows what that child could have become.
There have been many children born out of rape and lived a wonderful life.(Trust me on this)
I agree life is very precious,and I have realized that more than ever when I was in very bad state of mind.
Many women have used abortion as an excuse to use it as birth control.
I have supported a woman who had an abortion and she ended up taking her life because of the guilt she felt,she was never the same after that and I am sure she had other problems as well,but that child deserved to have a chance at life.
Look everybody! Now LIPpy thinks she can see 28 years in the past! She thinks she has an opinion on decision I made for my life and for my children TWENTY EIGHT years ago.

This is the woman who couldn't even handle the basic everyday challenges of life in her own, and here she is telling women she doesn't know and has never met what they should do.

Next thing you know, she'll be running for Congress on the "Convenience" platform.

Tell me LIPpy - what is "convenience" in regards to a woman's life? Was it "convenient" for you to try to kill yourself a dozen times? Was it "convenient" for you to lie to people incessantly to garner attention? Was it "convenient" to allow your husband to slap you around in front of your son? Was it "convenient" for you to announce to the entire forum what kind of underwear you wore? Was it "convenient" for you to encourage Swill to go off on people when you didn't have the cojones to do it yourself?

You couldn't even handle events in your own life and you had a husband to support you financially and help with the children. What makes you think you have any say in decision other people have made when they had neither??
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231899 Jan 30, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Look everybody! Now LIPpy thinks she can see 28 years in the past! She thinks she has an opinion on decision I made for my life and for my children TWENTY EIGHT years ago.
This is the woman who couldn't even handle the basic everyday challenges of life in her own, and here she is telling women she doesn't know and has never met what they should do.
Next thing you know, she'll be running for Congress on the "Convenience" platform.
Tell me LIPpy - what is "convenience" in regards to a woman's life? Was it "convenient" for you to try to kill yourself a dozen times? Was it "convenient" for you to lie to people incessantly to garner attention? Was it "convenient" to allow your husband to slap you around in front of your son? Was it "convenient" for you to announce to the entire forum what kind of underwear you wore? Was it "convenient" for you to encourage Swill to go off on people when you didn't have the cojones to do it yourself?
You couldn't even handle events in your own life and you had a husband to support you financially and help with the children. What makes you think you have any say in decision other people have made when they had neither??
Nope,but it sure was convenient for you to kill a life in the womb wasn't it? And then supposedly adopt a child later on. Like I said life changes everyday ,and you could have raised that baby.. Selfishness at it's finest. You are nothing more than trailor trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Never-ending Doctor 30,109
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 26 min Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 46 min An NFL Fan 38,053
Hiseville IGA Phillips 1 hr ayckmy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 638,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman 968,905
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web