There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231901 Jan 30, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I will never accept it because there are way too many women who do it out of convenience.
Life changes everyday and mamasan is a prime example of that,had she allowed her baby to be born she could have afforded that child a life and who knows what that child could have become.
There have been many children born out of rape and lived a wonderful life.(Trust me on this)
I agree life is very precious,and I have realized that more than ever when I was in very bad state of mind.
Many women have used abortion as an excuse to use it as birth control.
I have supported a woman who had an abortion and she ended up taking her life because of the guilt she felt,she was never the same after that and I am sure she had other problems as well,but that child deserved to have a chance at life.
I agree with you on everything. You and I, know the truth, so how can we ever justifiably tell somebody that it is OK to abort their child? They will probably eventually realize it too, and will be tormented by it in different degrees. It being a woman's choice, in effect puts all of the responsibility for murder on the typically uninformed mother. I can only guess that some people, like many of the pro-deathers on here, must not actually experience a conscience like most of us do.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231902 Jan 30, 2014
lilaclady wrote:
If nothing else -- take a look at my profile picture.
Thank you. I looked and saw a baby at twelve weeks old. I wonder what a pro-deather would see? This beautiful child is definitely not a "wad of goo".
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231904 Jan 31, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on everything. You and I, know the truth, so how can we ever justifiably tell somebody that it is OK to abort their child? They will probably eventually realize it too, and will be tormented by it in different degrees. It being a woman's choice, in effect puts all of the responsibility for murder on the typically uninformed mother. I can only guess that some people, like many of the pro-deathers on here, must not actually experience a conscience like most of us do.
I agree with you.Thank you for your post.
They have no conscience,they hide behind their prochoice stance.We are all prochoice in everything we do everyday. The difference is we value the life of an unborn baby. I have made some horrible choices but my daddy always said if you learned from it then it was worth the choice you made at the time. Oh boy have I learned.LOL
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231905 Jan 31, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know?? Were you there? Hell, like she said, you can't even get through your own life's challenges without several suicide attempts and so much other crap, how the hell do you get the nerve to tell others what they should have done while you were trying to kill yourself?(or rather, making faked attempts to get sympathy)
Now, once more, what are the lies you keep harping on? What lies??
The only lying pile of waste I see here is you. Your biggest and most heinous lie is that you keep claiming to be a Christian, all the while making a mockery of the faith you are supposed to espouse. Nearly every post you make shows you are not. You spit in the face of your "God" with your posts.
You had better hope that it's not real, or you'll be tossed into the hole of hell as soon as you pass over the way you're going. You're not Christian, you have shown us all that you can't and have no wish to follow the path of Christ. You just want to use the religion to crap all over everyone else. Hypocrite.
Do you ever shut up???

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231906 Jan 31, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,but it sure was convenient for you to kill a life in the womb wasn't it? And then supposedly adopt a child later on. Like I said life changes everyday ,and you could have raised that baby.. Selfishness at it's finest. You are nothing more than trailor trash.
Once again, you hideous old crone, I adopted my daughter SIXTEEN years AFTER I had the abortion. Unlike you, I have grown during my lifetime. I raised my sons (they were 18 and 21 when I adopted her). I had a good job and was in a much better place financially, emotionally, and physically.

Was it convenient to have an abortion? It was convenient to have the option. I valued my existing children over a possible child. I was being the best mother I could by making that choice.

It's not enough to simply birth, and I knew that. I knew that I could not be the mother that child deserved.

You weren't enough of a mother for your children, but you didn't care. You think it's more important to just pop out babies and not be concerned if you can be an effective mother.

I care enough for my children to want to be the best mother I can. Being a mother is more than giving birth; it's being there for them, loving them, and wanting the best for them until the last minute you or they draw breath.

And if you're going to insult me, try to spell it right. Idiot.And for the record? I've never lived in a trailer.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231907 Jan 31, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I looked and saw a baby at twelve weeks old. I wonder what a pro-deather would see? This beautiful child is definitely not a "wad of goo".
You saw a plastic replica that is used to manipulate weak minds. Really, you all should learn when you're being deceived. That was one of the things that the anti abortionist use to terrify children and the uneducated.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231908 Jan 31, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever shut up???
Do you ever tell the truth? The answer is no, you do not.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231909 Jan 31, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> You saw a plastic replica that is used to manipulate weak minds. Really, you all should learn when you're being deceived. That was one of the things that the anti abortionist use to terrify children and the uneducated.
Nothing personal, but It could it be that your senses have become dulled to the point that killing doesn't bother you anymore. Or you might have developed a scheme of justification in which you are now the “good guy”. Again, nothing personal, but I'm sure that in your delusional mind a pre-born child is seen as no different or better than a piece of plastic, but to most people they are a fellow human being. You are just contributing to more pain and suffering in the world by spreading lies, and I don't know how you can sleep at night.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231910 Jan 31, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing personal, but It could it be that your senses have become dulled to the point that killing doesn't bother you anymore. Or you might have developed a scheme of justification in which you are now the “good guy”. Again, nothing personal, but I'm sure that in your delusional mind a pre-born child is seen as no different or better than a piece of plastic, but to most people they are a fellow human being. You are just contributing to more pain and suffering in the world by spreading lies, and I don't know how you can sleep at night.
Did you really look at it? It is one of the plastic dolls that the anti choice crowd has been distributing to convince the uneducated that a 12 week old foetus is more than it is.
My senses are not dulled, and I have never killed anyone.
YOU are the ones spreading lies and misinformation.
Not your uterus? Then it is NONE of YOUR business what medical decisions any women makes.
FACT: NO pregnancy is risk free.
FACT: EVERY pregnancy has the risk of bringing death or permanent disability to the woman.
FACT: NO pregnancy is guaranteed to come to term no matter how much it is wanted, or how well the woman cares for herself before and during the pregnancy. NOT ONE!
FACT: The ONLY person who has a right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term is the woman who is pregnant.
One more FACT: During the time when the majority of pregnancies are electively terminated, there is NO baby, NO child, just an INSENSATE WAD OF GOO!
It doesn't matter what shape that wad takes, during that time it has NO feelings, NO conciousness, NO will and NO awareness of its own existence.
Again, not your body, not your uterus, then NONE of your business, whatsoever.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231911 Jan 31, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Did you really look at it? It is one of the plastic dolls that the anti choice crowd has been distributing to convince the uneducated that a 12 week old foetus is more than it is.
My senses are not dulled, and I have never killed anyone.
YOU are the ones spreading lies and misinformation.
Not your uterus? Then it is NONE of YOUR business what medical decisions any women makes.
FACT: NO pregnancy is risk free.
FACT: EVERY pregnancy has the risk of bringing death or permanent disability to the woman.
FACT: NO pregnancy is guaranteed to come to term no matter how much it is wanted, or how well the woman cares for herself before and during the pregnancy. NOT ONE!
FACT: The ONLY person who has a right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term is the woman who is pregnant.
One more FACT: During the time when the majority of pregnancies are electively terminated, there is NO baby, NO child, just an INSENSATE WAD OF GOO!
It doesn't matter what shape that wad takes, during that time it has NO feelings, NO conciousness, NO will and NO awareness of its own existence.
Again, not your body, not your uterus, then NONE of your business, whatsoever.
Um... if facts matter to them, they would have been pro-choice long ago...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231912 Jan 31, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... if facts matter to them, they would have been pro-choice long ago...
Yeah, I keep forgetting they prefer the dark.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231913 Jan 31, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Did you really look at it? It is one of the plastic dolls that the anti choice crowd has been distributing to convince the uneducated that a 12 week old foetus is more than it is.
My senses are not dulled, and I have never killed anyone.
YOU are the ones spreading lies and misinformation.
Not your uterus? Then it is NONE of YOUR business what medical decisions any women makes.
FACT: NO pregnancy is risk free.
FACT: EVERY pregnancy has the risk of bringing death or permanent disability to the woman.
FACT: NO pregnancy is guaranteed to come to term no matter how much it is wanted, or how well the woman cares for herself before and during the pregnancy. NOT ONE!
FACT: The ONLY person who has a right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term is the woman who is pregnant.
One more FACT: During the time when the majority of pregnancies are electively terminated, there is NO baby, NO child, just an INSENSATE WAD OF GOO!
It doesn't matter what shape that wad takes, during that time it has NO feelings, NO conciousness, NO will and NO awareness of its own existence.
Again, not your body, not your uterus, then NONE of your business, whatsoever.
Now let me give you some real facts.

Fact: People spend their whole lives taking risks. Driving a car, going outside, talking to strangers, having sex. Now when there is some sort of responsibility connected to their actions it is suddenly seen as an excuse to depart from their predictable “throw caution to the wind” sort of existence, and to now be particularly cautious with their lives, even when it would mean killing another individual. Life is dangerous. I know you can do better than that one, or can you? Let's see.

Fact: We don't kill people based on the expectation that they may not live as long as we would like them to. That's just silly.

Fact: Having a right and being right are not the same thing. Killing another human being for any of the superficial reasons that you propose is murder, plain and simple.

Fact: If I understand you correctly you are advocating for the right to kill what is the equivalent of an adult who might be simply taking a short nap. Can you be any more unreasonable than that? Besides, you obviously can't, and don't know what a child feels at any particular stage of it's development.

I really don't know what to make of your argument here. You must either truly believe what you are saying, in which case I can only assume that you are delusional. Or you are ignorant of the real facts, in which case you need to sit down and familiarize yourself more with the developmental growth of prenatal children from MODERN sources, including what is known about development of the senses.

And again, contrary to your own self-centered philosophy of life, as free people we all also have a responsible to try and protect the weak, the poor, and the defenseless from harm.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231914 Jan 31, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let me give you some real facts.
Fact: People spend their whole lives taking risks. Driving a car, going outside, talking to strangers, having sex. Now when there is some sort of responsibility connected to their actions it is suddenly seen as an excuse to depart from their predictable “throw caution to the wind” sort of existence, and to now be particularly cautious with their lives, even when it would mean killing another individual. Life is dangerous. I know you can do better than that one, or can you? Let's see.
Fact: We don't kill people based on the expectation that they may not live as long as we would like them to. That's just silly.
Fact: Having a right and being right are not the same thing. Killing another human being for any of the superficial reasons that you propose is murder, plain and simple.
Fact: If I understand you correctly you are advocating for the right to kill what is the equivalent of an adult who might be simply taking a short nap. Can you be any more unreasonable than that? Besides, you obviously can't, and don't know what a child feels at any particular stage of it's development.
I really don't know what to make of your argument here. You must either truly believe what you are saying, in which case I can only assume that you are delusional. Or you are ignorant of the real facts, in which case you need to sit down and familiarize yourself more with the developmental growth of prenatal children from MODERN sources, including what is known about development of the senses.
And again, contrary to your own self-centered philosophy of life, as free people we all also have a responsible to try and protect the weak, the poor, and the defenseless from harm.
Insensate wads of goo are not people. They are not the equivalent of an adult taking a nap. You are the one who is delusional.
You obviously don't understand basic facts of life, much less anything I wrote.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#231915 Feb 1, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Insensate wads of goo are not people. They are not the equivalent of an adult taking a nap. You are the one who is delusional.
You obviously don't understand basic facts of life, much less anything I wrote.
I agree with your first two sentences because they are true.

But of course you don't understand the logic in my previous reply to your completely illogical statements, as is witnessed by your reply here. Or you're just playing ignorant as you often seem to do. The fact is that I showed your so-called facts to be fiction, so you continue to look for excuses rather than the truth. A way out, rather than what's right.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231916 Feb 1, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your first two sentences because they are true.
But of course you don't understand the logic in my previous reply to your completely illogical statements, as is witnessed by your reply here. Or you're just playing ignorant as you often seem to do. The fact is that I showed your so-called facts to be fiction, so you continue to look for excuses rather than the truth. A way out, rather than what's right.
You didn't show diddly squat. You shared your OPINIONS. They are not facts.

Depending upon which state you are in, fetuses do NOT have any rights.

And you deliberately ignored the difference between a fetus which is incapable of sustaining life even with extraordinary means versus a human being that can be kept alive with extraordinary means.

THAT makes all the difference in the world. You talk about killing a human taking an afternoon nap. That is murder. Aborting an 9 week fetus that cannot possibly live outside the woman's uterus is NOT murder. No matter how many times you scream it.
get out while you can

Portage, MI

#231917 Feb 1, 2014
Wow, YEARS wasted arguing here. You people are all a bunch of fking idiots. Get a life, get some friends, none of you are accomplishing a single thing here unless you consider insulting people with current views as an accomplishment.

Sadly some of you probably do consider that an accomplishment.:(

One day you'll be dying as I'm sure some people who spent time here over the years already have...then you'll wish you hadn't wasted so much time here acting like little children.
get out while you can

Portage, MI

#231918 Feb 1, 2014
Differing views* not current swype strikes again!

Seriously people, do something good with your life...this isn't productive or healthy and when you're on your death bed you finally realize how incredibly stupid it was to waste your life here.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231919 Feb 1, 2014
get out while you can wrote:
Differing views* not current swype strikes again!
Seriously people, do something good with your life...this isn't productive or healthy and when you're on your death bed you finally realize how incredibly stupid it was to waste your life here.
Since you have no idea what we're doing when we're not posting, and seem clueless as to the small amount of time that is actually spent posting, perhaps you should just STFU yourself.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231921 Feb 2, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Since you have no idea what we're doing when we're not posting, and seem clueless as to the small amount of time that is actually spent posting, perhaps you should just STFU yourself.
How about you do the same??

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231923 Feb 2, 2014
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>How about you do the same??
Why don't you ever finish what you've started?
You claim Mama lies, but won't say what that was about.
Why are you so cowardly? You aren't even woman enough to register an account.
You throw shit around like an ape, but with less grace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min funnyyyy 31,248
Little Jojo 2 hr KoKos Sassy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 687,346
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr dotard tracker 987,376
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 4 hr Frustrated 268
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 7 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Not Govt Controll... 286,595
More from around the web