There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231799 Dec 22, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Again she never said women who accidently get pregnant aren't very bright.
She talked about responsibility,
Again please talk to your doctor.
Did I say she said that?

The object of this forum is to share opinions. She shared hers, and I shared mine.

Simple, really. For someone with an IQ above the average room temperature.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231800 Dec 22, 2013
careful mamma-san

these people get extra zealous on sundays

Location hidden

#231801 Dec 22, 2013
Djordje Gajanin

Bosnia and Herzegovina

#231802 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
What pig created this page really ? OF Course abortion is wrong !!!! if you didn't mind to take a damn condom or pills whilst having sex you shouldn't made raising a child or atleat giving him to adoption , nobody has the right to kill a non-born baby NO ONE ! even if it was hitler himself
. That child never asked to be concived . never asked to live so its not its fault but only the fault of parents , i a disgusted by people who think abortion is a option

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231803 Dec 22, 2013
Djordje Gajanin wrote:
<quoted text>
What pig created this page really ? OF Course abortion is wrong !!!! if you didn't mind to take a damn condom or pills whilst having sex you shouldn't made raising a child or atleat giving him to adoption , nobody has the right to kill a non-born baby NO ONE ! even if it was hitler himself
. That child never asked to be concived . never asked to live so its not its fault but only the fault of parents , i a disgusted by people who think abortion is a option
No one asks to be conceived or born, do they? Does an infant ASK to be beaten? Or thrown against a wall? Your argument is not valid.

Contraception is NOT 100%. Even surgical contraception can fail.That's not a very valid argument either.

No woman should be forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.

Giving a child to adoption? Just...give it up. How incredibly heartless is that? How do you know the child will have a good life? That it won't be abused by its adoptive parents? Or raped by them? Or emotionally starved?

Giving a child up for adoption is a consideration to be made with a great deal of research, forethought, and determination. While adoptions can be successful, only 2% of women make this choice. Giving your child away to someone else is the most heartrending thing you will EVER do.

You talk about it it's handing them a potato to take care of.Some of us have far more consideration for our bodies, as well as those born of our bodies, than you seem to.

Location hidden

#231804 Dec 22, 2013
Djordje Gajanin wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who created the page/pics is not a pig. They are anti-abortion activists who show the truth behind abortion.

These are the kind of pics and realities that pro-abortion/pro-choice people call a right and are ok with.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231805 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the kind of pics and realities that pro-abortion/pro-choice people call a right and are ok with.
Kidney surgery is bloody and nasty-looking too.....
but I'm okay with it.
What I'm NOT okay with, is obligating women to gestate unwillingly, or to be used as walking wombs for the infertile.

Next...

Location hidden

#231806 Dec 22, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Kidney surgery is bloody and nasty-looking too.....
but I'm okay with it.
What I'm NOT okay with, is obligating women to gestate unwillingly, or to be used as walking wombs for the infertile.
Next...
So surgery is comparable to snipped up babies? Quite the logic.

You should live in my country...practically no guidelines on abortion including gender based abortion. It's a free circus of death.

If some people were a little more responsible, just a little....including both male and female.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231807 Dec 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say she said that?
The object of this forum is to share opinions. She shared hers, and I shared mine.
Simple, really. For someone with an IQ above the average room temperature.
Mammasans quote."I realize you think women who get pregnant without meaning to aren't very bright. I hope it doesn't happen to you"
Ummm yes you did. Get your meds changed,you are losing it.
And you talk about IQ? Yours is below normal. Good grief!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231808 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
The person who created the page/pics is not a pig. They are anti-abortion activists who show the truth behind abortion.
Thank you,I created this thread and am not a pig. And yes the truth behind abortion is horrible!. These little lives have a right to be born and be someone in this world. The fact that these monsters kill them in the womb is unforgivable. It is nothing more than convenience on their parts. They are baby killers and always will be. IMO
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231809 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You should live in my country...practically no guidelines on abortion including gender based abortion. It's a free circus of death.
If some people were a little more responsible, just a little....including both male and female.
I agree,everytime a woman lies down with a man unless she hashad a hysterectomy should think maybe just think she could get pregnant. It's disgusting!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231810 Dec 22, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Mammasans quote."I realize you think women who get pregnant without meaning to aren't very bright. I hope it doesn't happen to you"
Ummm yes you did. Get your meds changed,you are losing it.
And you talk about IQ? Yours is below normal. Good grief!
You still don't get it. But then, that's nothing new.

Say hello to your hero Fred Phelps. I'm sure you're his #1 parishioner. You exude the hatred and intolerance he preaches.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231811 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no babies involved in early term abortions. It's naught but a wad of goo that is removed. An insensate WAD OF GOO. Not a child, not a baby, nothing that feels or thinks or has any awareness at all.
There is also no such thing as contraception that is 100% effective, regardless of how carefully one uses it.
Just as there is no such thing as a WANTED pregnancy being guaranteed to come to term successfully, resulting in a healthy mother and infant. Again, regardless of how well the woman cares for herself and the pregnancy.
No woman should be forced to gestate if that is not her desire. EVERY pregnancy carries the risk of health problems, both temporary and permanent. EVERY pregnancy has a possibility of killing the woman who is pregnant, either during the gestation or during labour.
Don't like abortion? Don't have one. That simple.
Because if it isn't YOUR uterus, then it isn't any of your business, EVER.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#231812 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
If we sterilized everyone at birth, and required parenting classes be passed, and a financial portfolio be submitted, before allowing anyone to reverse the procedure and attempt to have kids, there would be no more abortions, except to save the life of the (willing) mothers.

You ready to put your money where your mouth is, or would you prefer to criminalize safe sterile medical procedures, in favor of coat hangers and kitchen knives??

Location hidden

#231813 Dec 22, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>If we sterilized everyone at birth, and required parenting classes be passed, and a financial portfolio be submitted, before allowing anyone to reverse the procedure and attempt to have kids, there would be no more abortions, except to save the life of the (willing) mothers.
You ready to put your money where your mouth is, or would you prefer to criminalize safe sterile medical procedures, in favor of coat hangers and kitchen knives??
Yeah, that wouldn't work either. That is like saying that all adoptive parents are good ones because they've been screened, or the same about all foster parents. Plenty of bad ones slip through the cracks. Also, as we've pointed out before, not even sterilization is one hundred percent effective.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#231814 Dec 22, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that wouldn't work either. That is like saying that all adoptive parents are good ones because they've been screened, or the same about all foster parents. Plenty of bad ones slip through the cracks. Also, as we've pointed out before, not even sterilization is one hundred percent effective.
We both know even those aren't the only pitfalls to the idea...however, my post was an attempt to find out if dude would submit to sterilization out of personal responsibility, or if he would prefer that only women be sterilized, so that he could cavort at will.

:)
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231815 Dec 23, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. But then, that's nothing new.
Say hello to your hero Fred Phelps. I'm sure you're his #1 parishioner. You exude the hatred and intolerance he preaches.
In other words you lied once again but won't admit it.

Gee no surprise there..
Typical

As much as you mention this Fred,makes me wonder did he turn you away also?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231816 Dec 23, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>In other words you lied once again but won't admit it.
Gee no surprise there..
Typical
As much as you mention this Fred,makes me wonder did he turn you away also?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for once again showing your profound ignorance of anything outside the TV!!!

OMG, what an absolute IDIOTIC statement!!!!

Location hidden

#231817 Dec 23, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>We both know even those aren't the only pitfalls to the idea...however, my post was an attempt to find out if dude would submit to sterilization out of personal responsibility, or if he would prefer that only women be sterilized, so that he could cavort at will.
:)
Oh please, no way would most men do that. If it weren't done before they were of an age to understand, they'd never go for it.
There IS a new male birth control being tested/used but not released for use yet. It is completely reversable, and involves an out-patient procedure even less "traumatic" than a vasectomy.(I use quotes because a vasectomy is such a minor thing compared to a woman having her tubes tied)

Location hidden

#231818 Dec 23, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for once again showing your profound ignorance of anything outside the TV!!!
OMG, what an absolute IDIOTIC statement!!!!
HAAHAHAHA!!! You are SO RIGHT!
Every time I think she's been as stupid as could possibly be, she tops it.
Still laughing. Read the post to B, he's chuckling and shaking his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min X Pendable 184,819
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min karl44 88,535
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min karl44 977,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Pad 665,618
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 22 min truth 715
Salalah gay 31 min Sallu 6
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 34 min Knock off purse s... 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 284,728
More from around the web