There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231749 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
mammsans quote"Now, you look into that and get back to me. When your "migraines" allow your memory to work again. Since you don't work, your memory probably doesn't either."
LIAR!!!
Whoops, I apologize. I did accuse you of not working. My bad.
CAG

Pretoria, South Africa

#231750 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
mammsans quote"Now, you look into that and get back to me. When your "migraines" allow your memory to work again. Since you don't work, your memory probably doesn't either."
LIAR!!!
What type of work do you do as the last I heard from you was that Neil had been fortunate enough to find a second hand wheelchair for you as your were disabled! I am interested to know what type of work you do.
CAG

Pretoria, South Africa

#231751 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of room to talk Cherie. HYPOCRITE!!!!
When that happened to me and my account was taken over you would not listen to any explanations. YOU damned me to hell. You swore at me and called me all swear words under the sun. YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN to my explanation. YOU KNEW BEST.
So any compassion that I had for you - WENT WEST FOR EVER.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#231752 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
I never ever lost my self respect as I knew that I had done nothing wrong. It is usually when the person knows that they did wrong that they come out swearing and using foul language just as you do. It is just not becoming for a woman to speak like that LIP.

Location hidden

#231753 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
\
So, you are using the "quiet treatment". That is fine I have waited a very long time to say what I have said today and I STILL FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU AS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.

Location hidden

#231754 Dec 12, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops, I apologize. I did accuse you of not working. My bad.
Thank you Mamma-san for allowing me to have my say. All the best.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231755 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is never a good thing. It kills millions of innocent lives everyday.
You are a sick b*tch!
No, that would be you. Sick and intentionally ignorant of facts.
Wads of goo are not lives, innocent or otherwise. They are wads of GOO.
A shame you only made fake "attempts", you're a complete waste of space and oxygen.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#231757 Dec 12, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lele,good to see you. Yes I am well. No I will never reconcile with him. I could never trust him again. I have moved on with my life. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Thanks.
I had no idea of your and Neil's separation.
I was referring to yourself and your once friend mama-San.

Happy for you either way.. I have always believed your heart to be true.
Merry Christmas..

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#231758 Dec 12, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up, we're living under a government that proclaims the right to force gay men and infertile couples to carry maternity coverage on their health insurance now.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#231759 Dec 12, 2013
Jesus Mighty! Shit got nuts in this forum.

Can't people get their shit together and converse about real issues without looking like idiots?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#231761 Dec 13, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is never a good thing. It kills millions of innocent lives everyday.
You are a sick b*tch!
Dippy Lippy still hanging around making trouble and fighting with anyone that will take you on. Get a life pizza face.. You are getting very boring and you can tell us that you still eat with that mouth. Yuk
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231762 Dec 13, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of work do you do as the last I heard from you was that Neil had been fortunate enough to find a second hand wheelchair for you as your were disabled! I am interested to know what type of work you do.
Another lie Cherie,I am hardly in a wheelchair. By the way idiot his name is spelled Neal.
You are such a sad piece of sh*t. Let's get back to how you lied about t killing yourself and had your fake son post a letter. I have a wonderful job but it's none of your business what I do.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231763 Dec 13, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
When that happened to me and my account was taken over you would not listen to any explanations. YOU damned me to hell. You swore at me and called me all swear words under the sun. YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN to my explanation. YOU KNEW BEST.
So any compassion that I had for you - WENT WEST FOR EVER.
Gee I remember a few posts back saying you weren't Cherie to Mammasan.

LIAR!!
Your account was never taken over,you admitted you had lied. You worthless piece of trash.

Location hidden

#231764 Dec 13, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Another lie Cherie,I am hardly in a wheelchair. By the way idiot his name is spelled Neal.
You are such a sad piece of sh*t. Let's get back to how you lied about t killing yourself and had your fake son post a letter. I have a wonderful job but it's none of your business what I do.
Dippy Lippy you seriously need to get some help. I said you will fight with anyone, even with imaginary people. You need to get straightened out. Your mouth is like a gutter snipe. The words that you spew out are disgusting and not acceptable by any standards. Read back on this thread, you are fighting with everyone. You have no friends.

Location hidden

#231765 Dec 13, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Gee I remember a few posts back saying you weren't Cherie to Mammasan.
LIAR!!
Your account was never taken over,you admitted you had lied. You worthless piece of trash.
Here you go again Dippy Lippy. Imaginary people, they are all in your head (or rather out of your head).
Mamma-san sounds like she has her head screwed on just fine BUT YOU HATE HER AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS ON THIS THREAD. Picking up the trend Dipstick???
You do not give anyone the benefit of the doubt ever.
Let me put it in language that you will understand (Gutter snipe language that you specialize in) You are on huge F*CKWIT and a waste of space
Get a life and try very hard to keep the swear words out of your vocabulary
It is not acceptable by a "so called Lady" and I use this term very losely!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231766 Dec 13, 2013
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again Dippy Lippy. Imaginary people, they are all in your head (or rather out of your head).
Mamma-san sounds like she has her head screwed on just fine BUT YOU HATE HER AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS ON THIS THREAD. Picking up the trend Dipstick???
You do not give anyone the benefit of the doubt ever.
Let me put it in language that you will understand (Gutter snipe language that you specialize in) You are on huge F*CKWIT and a waste of space
Get a life and try very hard to keep the swear words out of your vocabulary
It is not acceptable by a "so called Lady" and I use this term very losely!
Do you honestly think I don't know who you are?? LOLOL
I hear your marriage isn't going so good.
Karma baby Karma.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231767 Dec 13, 2013
This is actually quite funny.

With each post LIP makes, she only validates the negative things people say about her.

I love how she accuses so many people of being a liar. Methinks she doth protest too much.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231768 Dec 14, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
This is actually quite funny.
With each post LIP makes, she only validates the negative things people say about her.
I love how she accuses so many people of being a liar. Methinks she doth protest too much.
And me thinks you are a fat a** b*tch. LOLOL

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231769 Dec 14, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And me thinks you are a fat a** b*tch. LOLOL
There's that demonstration of Christian love again.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231770 Dec 15, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> There's that demonstration of Christian love again.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min vikinglovespenis 55,927
How to find good supplier from china 6 min choise 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 17 min Marylin 35
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Democrats for Trump 106,065
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,012
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,893
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,077
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web