There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232196 May 2, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but it is of my concern, that is- until we know exactly how a fetus experiences an abortion. I'm abandoning the idea of jurisdictional birth controll, unless it's about late term pregnancy with a healthy mother to go- but we must keep the matters of abortion open for discussion. Educating girls to be aware of not letting unwanted pregnancy develop into late term(once their of age) is something society could do discretely, without meddling to anyone.
Of course education is everyone's business, but you keep posting as if these things were not being done already, or at least we're TRYING to get it done. You talk as if women are stupid and ignorant of our own bodies and that waiting until late in a pregnancy was the NORM, and it is NOT. What delays most (when it is) isn't that they don't know, it's that they can't find a clinic, or can't afford it. Every time some legislation is brought up to increase such education the conservatives fight tooth and nail to keep children ignorant.
Every time.
What does seem to be the norm is men expecting that it isn't their problem and responsibility to use contraception, and when it fails, to be responsible for the baby when the woman decides to keep and raise the child.
That ball is in the men's court, and far too many of y'all drop it, and don't make it clear to your buddies who have that it's cowardly and wrong.
But, that's another thread...

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232197 May 2, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but it is of my concern, that is- until we know exactly how a fetus experiences an abortion. I'm abandoning the idea of jurisdictional birth controll, unless it's about late term pregnancy with a healthy mother to go- but we must keep the matters of abortion open for discussion. Educating girls to be aware of not letting unwanted pregnancy develop into late term(once their of age) is something society could do discretely, without meddling to anyone.
Why do people keep ranting about late term abortion? It happens in 1.5% of ALL abortions. The vast majority of those are to save the mother's life or if something is drastically wrong with the fetus.

The woman who has an abortion after the 6th month because she doesn't want the baby is painfully rare.

Stop hiding behind it.

What a woman does with her body or her unborn baby is NO ONE'S business but HERS. You may not agree with her decision but that is YOUR problem.

You can say it's your business all you want; but that does not make it true.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232198 May 2, 2014
I don't have much to add here.(oops)

Abortion at it's core is lame, but necessary until better pregnancy controll is realized. YES I do deem that some women are idiots.when it comes to avoiding pregnancy. Tha'ts their choice YES- but since there's another life involved in this, moderate efforts should be applied to raise awareness alittle more than high to prevent as many unwanted pregnancies possible.

Most women aren't idiots of coure. Neither of you are, have I found. Alittle touchy, but that's fine

..... and that's that I guess

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232199 May 2, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
I don't have much to add here.(oops)
Abortion at it's core is lame, but necessary until better pregnancy controll is realized. YES I do deem that some women are idiots.when it comes to avoiding pregnancy. Tha'ts their choice YES- but since there's another life involved in this, moderate efforts should be applied to raise awareness alittle more than high to prevent as many unwanted pregnancies possible.
Most women aren't idiots of coure. Neither of you are, have I found. Alittle touchy, but that's fine
..... and that's that I guess
Again, you are completely ignoring the man's responsibility in avoiding pregnancy or in any aspect.

Just because it has a penis doesn't mean it shouldn't wear a condom or be cautious about depositing sperm.

Men bear responsibility when they have sex. Dumping the entire onus of responsibility on women isn't fair, logical, or practical.

Sweden

#232200 May 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are completely ignoring the man's responsibility in avoiding pregnancy or in any aspect.
Just because it has a penis doesn't mean it shouldn't wear a condom or be cautious about depositing sperm.
Men bear responsibility when they have sex. Dumping the entire onus of responsibility on women isn't fair, logical, or practical.
In any aspect, ok. Well abortion is to us men, a very rare thing to seek help with. If we were to pee on some stick, it won't do much good either. Our responsibility.. would be to accept a condom if you women ask for it, or to "come outside" instead. But past that decission making, it all comes down to what women are capable to-

Location hidden

#232201 May 3, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
In any aspect, ok. Well abortion is to us men, a very rare thing to seek help with. If we were to pee on some stick, it won't do much good either. Our responsibility.. would be to accept a condom if you women ask for it, or to "come outside" instead. But past that decission making, it all comes down to what women are capable to-
Typical. It's not your problem, doesn't affect you, but you still seem to think you should have some say about it. Telling us to check often for pregnancy but not a care yourself for your part.
ACCEPT a condom?? How about you guys start taking some REAL responsibility? Develop some bc that is effective for MEN to use. Get vasectomies when you don't want to have kids yet, and BANK your sperm if you're so sure your genes are that superior.
You're just one more male who doesn't want to be responsible, just want to tell others how they should act.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232202 May 3, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just shown hour incredible ignorance regarding sperm.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/wi...

It offers no protection against STD's and is around 80% effective as birth control. Twenty out of ever y 100 women will become pregnant.

Why not OFFER to use a condom? Why not SHOW her that you are responsible? That you care enough about yourself and her to not only help with birth control (she should use something too) and to avoid STD's?

Your posts lead me to think that you are not only very young, but very selfish as well as irresponsible. Stay in Sweden, far away from my granddaughters.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232203 May 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had given birth to that child, my sons would have paid a high price, as would I in my ability to nurture and care for my children. I had to consider my living children over the unborn.
It amazes me that you fail to consider my responsibility to my existing children.
I hope you never get in a tough spot again. How will you choose which child to kill?

Stockholm, Sweden

#232204 May 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just shown hour incredible ignorance regarding sperm.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/wi...
It offers no protection against STD's and is around 80% effective as birth control. Twenty out of ever y 100 women will become pregnant.
Why not OFFER to use a condom? Why not SHOW her that you are responsible? That you care enough about yourself and her to not only help with birth control (she should use something too) and to avoid STD's?
Your posts lead me to think that you are not only very young, but very selfish as well as irresponsible. Stay in Sweden, far away from my granddaughters.

It might be best you give me the names and adresses of your granddoughters, lest I accidentely say hi to them sometime ;) A JOKE, that was. And point taken. But USA is worth at least two visits. The coast of South Carolina has the most amazing beaches.. for sunbathing. Lethat currents though.

Well we men do have some responsibility whenever pregnancy occurs, for some reason :) I don't like the idea of women taking pills. During the sex itself, the guy is in fact the one in most control- as far as impregnation goes that is. Past that point though- the responsibility is all hers.

haave (yawn, it's late) a good day

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232205 May 3, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you never get in a tough spot again. How will you choose which child to kill?
again you choose to ignore the difference between a fetus approximately 1/2 inch long and a living, breathing child.

I should feel sorry for your pathetic ignorance and closed-mindedness, but I just can't.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232206 May 3, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be best you give me the names and adresses of your granddoughters, lest I accidentely say hi to them sometime ;) A JOKE, that was. And point taken. But USA is worth at least two visits. The coast of South Carolina has the most amazing beaches.. for sunbathing. Lethat currents though.
Well we men do have some responsibility whenever pregnancy occurs, for some reason :) I don't like the idea of women taking pills. During the sex itself, the guy is in fact the one in most control- as far as impregnation goes that is. Past that point though- the responsibility is all hers.
haave (yawn, it's late) a good day
You don't like women taking pills, you don't like wearing a condom....but you don't like the idea of abortions?

As I sad, you must be very young. You show great irresponsibility in regard to sexual activity.

Stockholm, Sweden

#232207 May 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like women taking pills, you don't like wearing a condom....but you don't like the idea of abortions?
As I sad, you must be very young. You show great irresponsibility in regard to sexual activity.
I disagree
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232208 May 4, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it would be pretty easy for her.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#232209 May 5, 2014
pbfa wrote:

There are no "babies" involved in abortion. A zef is removed from a woman who has decided not to carry a pregnancy to term, as is her right.
What about the human that is killed in that abortion? What about their rights?

Location hidden

#232210 May 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insensate wads of goo are not citizens. They are not people.
The dna is human, but they are not persons, they have no thoughts, no feelings, and no rights.
But, I'll tell you what bubba, when YOU are pregnant, then YOU get to make the decision of whether or not to attempt to bring it to term.
Until then, it's none of your business, whatsoever.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232211 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are TWO Humans involved. One HAS to yield their rights. In our world, the bigger and stronger survive.

If a human woman does not wish to gestate, she is not forced to.

A fetus of less than 3 months gestation HAS NO RIGHTS. That you wish to give it rights still doesn't make it so.

Women are not brood mares. We are more than the contents of our uterus.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232212 May 6, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I would guess it would be pretty easy for her.
This posts shows that your innate ability to "guess" is as non-existent as your ability to think logically.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232213 May 6, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
There are TWO Humans involved. One HAS to yield their rights. In our world, the bigger and stronger survive.
This kind of sums up your whole argument, and the insanity of it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232214 May 7, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of sums up your whole argument, and the insanity of it.
Explain how it's insane? It's called "Nature" on the planet you live on.

I feel it's insane to force a living, breathing, sentient human being to be pregnant and give birth against her will.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232215 May 7, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it's insane? It's called "Nature" on the planet you live on.
I feel it's insane to force a living, breathing, sentient human being to be pregnant and give birth against her will.
Are you saying that because most men are stronger than most women, that most women have to yield their rights to men? Or is it just since you are stronger than pre-born children, then pre-born children have to yield their rights to you? Since I already know your answer, how do you explain that double-standard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min science is god 996,523
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min candlesmell 703,781
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 53 min NotSoDivineMsM 88,354
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 3 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 5 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1