There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231705 Dec 5, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you think I am but I am not who you think.(whoever that is).
LIP is talking the truth about her husband THAT IS ALL I KNOW. He emailed and ranted and raved to me on the telephone. He was and is a nasty piece of work who it is best to stay away from.
Your first line of your post "have a history of lying to everyone on this thread". Every single poster on this thread has lied and will lie in what they say at some time. So do not count yourself out.
How do you know you aren't who I think? Are you inside my head?

He called you? In South Africa? Really? He called internationally just to rant and rave to a stranger???

You forget, I've SEEN LIP's work on here. She's lied about me to many, many people. Sick, twisted, disgusting things. Who on EARTH tells strangers that someone she doesn't even know has sex with dogs? Did you know she told someone that about me? Or that I had sex with my stepfather? I don't even HAVE a stepfather. Never have had. My parents are still married.

What is WRONG with her that she would make up things like that? Or has such a fascination with my supposed sex life? What kind of person would do such things?

Tell me again how hideous Neal was? If I was married to someone who lied as she does, I'd probably rant and rave too.
CAG

Cape Town, South Africa

#231706 Dec 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know you aren't who I think? Are you inside my head?
He called you? In South Africa? Really? He called internationally just to rant and rave to a stranger???
You forget, I've SEEN LIP's work on here. She's lied about me to many, many people. Sick, twisted, disgusting things. Who on EARTH tells strangers that someone she doesn't even know has sex with dogs? Did you know she told someone that about me? Or that I had sex with my stepfather? I don't even HAVE a stepfather. Never have had. My parents are still married.
What is WRONG with her that she would make up things like that? Or has such a fascination with my supposed sex life? What kind of person would do such things?
Tell me again how hideous Neal was? If I was married to someone who lied as she does, I'd probably rant and rave too.
I don't know anything about her saying things about you (sex with dogs)or (sex with your stepfather). What I know is that Neil phoned me and went crazy on the telephone about her being "a crazy woman". Then he emailed as well. If she did say those things, then you may be correct. But all I can tell you is that he phoned shouting and going crazy himself. You seem to be a level headed person and talk quite sanely so anybody reading this would very much doubt that you were involved in this type of activity. If she has "issues" she should be seeking medical help not "bad mouthing you".

Maybe I should take a step backwards because it seems I do not know the entire story. I just wanted to let you know that he was not a very nice person from the contact I had with him.

I extend my apologies to all on this thread.

Since: Oct 13

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231707 Dec 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your personal beliefs, what proof do you have that a "soul" develops "once a baby starts relating to sounds and sensations inside the womb?"
The existence of a "soul" is a personal opinion, and shouldn't have any bearing unless the woman believes it.
Regardless of what the Woman beileves, the birth of that baby should be entirely up to her- regardless of either one's health.

Even if the Woman herself thought the baby was following CNN and thinking about the meaning of life inside her womb- she should still have the right to refuse labour/birth/C-section. It's her body and she alone decides what goes out an in. Simple as that.

But judging from what most remember from their infanthood, which is nothing, our "soul" doesn't equal an adult's before we've reach our first year. If it ever came to sucha crazy scenario(starvation perhaps) I'd prioritize the mother's life before her infant, but it'd be up to her to decide obviously.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231708 Dec 5, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of what the Woman beileves, the birth of that baby should be entirely up to her- regardless of either one's health.
Even if the Woman herself thought the baby was following CNN and thinking about the meaning of life inside her womb- she should still have the right to refuse labour/birth/C-section. It's her body and she alone decides what goes out an in. Simple as that.
But judging from what most remember from their infanthood, which is nothing, our "soul" doesn't equal an adult's before we've reach our first year. If it ever came to sucha crazy scenario(starvation perhaps) I'd prioritize the mother's life before her infant, but it'd be up to her to decide obviously.
I absolutely agree that it is entirely a woman's prerogative, and have stated that. You are preaching to the choir here :)

Each woman must do what is right for her, and ultimately for her infant.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231709 Dec 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree that it is entirely a woman's prerogative, and have stated that. You are preaching to the choir here :)
Each woman must do what is right for her, and ultimately for her infant.
Mmm this thread makes you repeat yourself quite alot, for some reason. At least we all get to have the last word from time to time ;) Nice talking to you

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231710 Dec 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your personal beliefs, what proof do you have that a "soul" develops "once a baby starts relating to sounds and sensations inside the womb?"
The existence of a "soul" is a personal opinion, and shouldn't have any bearing unless the woman believes it.
Agree, with one caveat:
If or when science finds a way to prove the existence of the soul, if it happened that that soul entered to body prior to birth, I'd be fine with banning abortion from the moment the soul enters the body.

For me, until science reaches that point, I go with the logic that says that the Gods are not so cruel as to plant a soul when there is only 1 in 5 chance that it will make it to a live birth - and that is IF the woman is doing everything possible to aid in the gestation.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231712 Dec 5, 2013
The Ugly American wrote:
American women have the right to murder their own children while in the womb. I agree with this right to be murderers as long as the little child still needs the womb to survive.
God Bless America!
Yep, and in China it was REQUIRED and they didn't give a flip if the foetus was viable or not.
See, Average Guy, this is the problem. All these ignorant spudsuckers who think a wad of goo is a child, and that women who don't keep the wad of goo are murderers.
They don't care about rapes, murder of actual children, or any of that. They don't care what sort of life or hell the kid may endure when it is born. All they care about is wads of goo. Once there actually IS a child, they turn their backs, and anything from there on isn't their problem.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231713 Dec 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and in China it was REQUIRED and they didn't give a flip if the foetus was viable or not.
See, Average Guy, this is the problem. All these ignorant spudsuckers who think a wad of goo is a child, and that women who don't keep the wad of goo are murderers.
They don't care about rapes, murder of actual children, or any of that. They don't care what sort of life or hell the kid may endure when it is born. All they care about is wads of goo. Once there actually IS a child, they turn their backs, and anything from there on isn't their problem.
Yeah. The Woman decides >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law << With abortion being so vastly approved of across our glob, laws for criminalizing questioning/harassing abortion grow imminent. Good thing. Isn't it terribly undemocratic to question a woman's right to her own body..? Why haven't people thought of that before. Steadily, it's becoming a crime to question Holocaust. It's only natural that modern society illegalize the questioning of abortion as well.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#231714 Dec 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and in China it was REQUIRED and they didn't give a flip if the foetus was viable or not.
George Carlin summed up their mental process nicely:

"[...]Pro-Life Conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you, they don't want too hear from you, no nuthin'. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nuthin'. If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're fucked.[...]"
-George Carlin
("
")

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231715 Dec 5, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>George Carlin summed up their mental process nicely:
*interesting*

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231716 Dec 5, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>George Carlin summed up their mental process nicely:
"[...]Pro-Life Conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you, they don't want too hear from you, no nuthin'. No neonatal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nuthin'. If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're fucked.[...]"
-George Carlin
("http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=w15OS2PdCKoXX")
There's a man who knew what he was talking about...so sad when he left this plane...

I loved that guy.

:)

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231717 Dec 5, 2013
Dame The NWO wrote:
99.9 percent of women who abort are slags and should be imprisoned till death for murder.
So much for democracy when the world stands by and lets women kill there own children.
Not to mention "Partial Birth Abortion" where each doctor is responsible for 10s and thousands of murders of babies that have actually developed killed and ripped out of the womb.
a1mak.webs.com
What's not living can't exactly die. At any rate, the consciousness of a fetus, even that of an infant before it's first year of age- is not near as conscious as the mother. Adding to that, the nine months she carries the child at her own health risk and the society she might be struggling to keep up with herself- there could be thousands of reasons she suddenly feels terrified at giving birth or even submit to C-section. THAT's when you kind of people should be skinned alive for raping the democratic customs with your shit. IT'S A WOMAN- not some fucking cocoon, you disgusting trash. It's her body, her health risk, her right and her's alone- to decide if the child is to be borned or not. C-section has proven to be extremely safe however, hence the occational law's that demand that the Woman must be under physical or mental strain before approved an abortion. But abortion should be approved without question. An infant doesn't relate to death, while the mother has the only right to her body. You're an arrogant fuck who should be placed in an assylum for writing what you did thare about women's right to their own bodies. An infant has no soul worth comparing to that of it's mother. It's harsh, but so is pregnancy, labour and parenthood whenever the Woman isn't ready for either.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231720 Dec 6, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about her saying things about you (sex with dogs)or (sex with your stepfather). What I know is that Neil phoned me and went crazy on the telephone about her being "a crazy woman". Then he emailed as well. If she did say those things, then you may be correct. But all I can tell you is that he phoned shouting and going crazy himself. You seem to be a level headed person and talk quite sanely so anybody reading this would very much doubt that you were involved in this type of activity. If she has "issues" she should be seeking medical help not "bad mouthing you".
Maybe I should take a step backwards because it seems I do not know the entire story. I just wanted to let you know that he was not a very nice person from the contact I had with him.
I extend my apologies to all on this thread.
I have newfound respect for you. THANK YOU for your apology and for not immediately disbelieving what I've said about LIP.

Based upon what I said, perhaps you can understand why Neal called you and ranted? Having seen LIP in action for so many years, while I may not agree with him calling someone in South Africa and going off on them, I can understand his frustration with his then-wife. I've seen her work. I've read the posts from her previous "friends" who told of her lies, her manipulations, and the way she used people.

Perhaps she's gone again now. She seems to post when she's in a manic phase.

Bi-Polar Disorder is a hideous thing to live with. But she makes decisions to live with it the way she does. There is help out there if she'd reach out and utilize it to its fullest extent. I know people with BPD who don't feel the need to lie, manipulate, use people, and in general, make their world an ugly place.

Have a great day and a lovely holiday season.
CAG

Cape Town, South Africa

#231721 Dec 6, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have newfound respect for you. THANK YOU for your apology and for not immediately disbelieving what I've said about LIP.
Based upon what I said, perhaps you can understand why Neal called you and ranted? Having seen LIP in action for so many years, while I may not agree with him calling someone in South Africa and going off on them, I can understand his frustration with his then-wife. I've seen her work. I've read the posts from her previous "friends" who told of her lies, her manipulations, and the way she used people.
Perhaps she's gone again now. She seems to post when she's in a manic phase.
Bi-Polar Disorder is a hideous thing to live with. But she makes decisions to live with it the way she does. There is help out there if she'd reach out and utilize it to its fullest extent. I know people with BPD who don't feel the need to lie, manipulate, use people, and in general, make their world an ugly place.
Have a great day and a lovely holiday season.
Mammasan, I spent some time reading back on this thread and found that there is truth and honesty in what you have said. Bipolar Disorder..... I do not think so....... My sister is Bipolar and takes medication as prescribed and she is a normally functioning person. LIP on the other hand appears delusional and functions "totally out of the box" from what I have read back on here.
Thank you for forgiving me Mammasan. I did not realize, that I too, had been manipulated by this woman.
Yes you enjoy the day and the upcoming holiday season as well.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231722 Dec 6, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Mammasan, I spent some time reading back on this thread and found that there is truth and honesty in what you have said. Bipolar Disorder..... I do not think so....... My sister is Bipolar and takes medication as prescribed and she is a normally functioning person. LIP on the other hand appears delusional and functions "totally out of the box" from what I have read back on here.
Thank you for forgiving me Mammasan. I did not realize, that I too, had been manipulated by this woman.
When one is in treatment and on effective meds, then they are not like her. Even without meds, one can function and not manipulate or make others miserable if they recognize the onset of a mood swing and have developed techniques to deal with it.
Your sister is fortunate to have found meds that are effective. Unfortunately, many have not.
Personally, I think she uses her condition as an excuse to bully and harass people.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231723 Dec 6, 2013
CAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I know several people with Bi-Polar Disorder. As you said, if you take your medication AS PRESCRIBED, often you do function normally. Some people, however, do not respond to medication or it disagrees with them.

That said, much of the behaviour associated with BPD is a CHOICE. One can CHOOSE to tell the truth, instead of lying. One can CHOOSE to cope with emotional upsets, rather than act out.

A fellow poster, as well as a friend, makes the healthy choices. I admire her greatly.

Since: Dec 13

Portland, OR

#231724 Dec 6, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Betsy Wetsy looks like a baby, hon. Doesn't mean she is one.
Babies are BORN.
I define 'late term abortion' as the termination of a pregnancy beyond the 16th week, when the first trimester is a distant memory for the woman in whom the pregnancy resides.(Whether the abortion is induced or spontaneous.)
(Ahem.)
And guess what: in most of the United States, a woman must have a physician-substantiated 'compelling reason' for deliberate termination of her pregnancy, in any past the first 18 weeks.
If she lives in Arizona, for just one example, the time in which she can get a legal abortion absent 'medical necessity' is from two weeks before her first missed period, to roughly eight weeks of pregnancy...realistically this means she has a VERY small window of opportunity to obtain a legal abortion, unless she has proof that her fetus threatens her life or health, or is horribly compromised.
WHAT MORE DO YOU CRETINS WANT?
Other States give her more time to figure it out, but either way,
I don't disagree with early term abortion. I would hope there is a decent reason for choosing this course of action and if it was a mistake a woman made that she learns something from it. It is a hot topic but I still do not agree with a late term abortion where the baby is 'BORN' by surviving the abortion and then has its neck clipped.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#231725 Dec 6, 2013
Nutter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with early term abortion. I would hope there is a decent reason for choosing this course of action and if it was a mistake a woman made that she learns something from it. It is a hot topic but I still do not agree with a late term abortion where the baby is 'BORN' by surviving the abortion and then has its neck clipped.
I don't know of a single person who does - but then again, I don't know any women who've had a late term abortion absent medical necessity, either.

They're illegal, you know. And so is killing a born child. Arbitrary as it may seem, even children born with no brain, cannot be killed, they can only be allowed to die.

A woman's reasons are her own, and it shouldn't be the province of anyone else to decide whether or not they are 'decent' reasons. She's the one who has the responsibility to raise a child if she bears one, but we don't ask people to provide reasons, before gestating.... we mustn't decree they have to provide a 'reason' when they decide against gestation, either.
wendiesuk

Pittsburgh, PA

#231726 Dec 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … America Left Arm Broken-Abortion wont have a chance

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#231727 Dec 7, 2013
wendiesuk wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7_7bJVyn A … America Left Arm Broken-Abortion wont have a chance
America, Population 7 Billion....

Gestation won't have a chance.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 23 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 32 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web