of course you regard abortion a choice, when you concider suicide an option

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231672 Dec 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Feel better now Fat Ass?
And you say you give no thoughts about me? I am your worse nightmare.LOLOLOL
You tried to be my friend?????
Are you kidding me? You lying sack of shit.
Go to hell and burn in it forever.
There's that Christian love again! You are such an example for your faith!!

Since: Oct 13

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231673 Dec 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman has an ectopic pregnancy there is no chance that baby will live.I have said I would die many times for my child to live in a pregnancy. If it was the baby or me then please God take me.I have lived my life but my baby should have a chance to live its.
I will not change the name on this thread because I still believe There is Everything Wrong with abortion.
That thread title is not accurate and you know that. The procedures made during Ectopic Pregnancy is allso called Abortion.

Since 90% of legal abortions derive from maternal health risk and applied before the fetus developes relevant neurology- you'd be a fool to let that title haunt this community.

Would you put a fetus, that hasn't even developed relevant neurology, before your own life<< your children's mother? That's pointless waste of parental resources you know- especially if it's said the soul doesn't enter a person intil birth. That lump of goo is a would-be-life for sure, but not A life. You, your family and everyone else benefit from that difference, should you ackowledge it. I'm about to hate religion for what you're ready to throw away for sucha tiny, slimy thing </3

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231674 Dec 3, 2013
Add "ALLWAYS" to 3rd line, after "and"

Thx

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231676 Dec 3, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>There's that Christian love again! You are such an example for your faith!!
HAH! Topix pulled this post before I could read it.

Gotta love it :)

LIPpy, a nightmare? You aren't even on the edge of my dreams, let alone a nightmare.

I simply wanted Average Guy to know what a lying, conniving, manipulative, hideous old bat you are. What he does with that information is his business.

Every time you make a reference to my weight, you lie again. It's proof of how little you know about how much my life has changed in the last 3 years. And I intend to keep it that way.

Keep it up. I love watching you make a complete and utter ass out of yourself.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231677 Dec 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I will not change the name on this thread because I still believe There is Everything Wrong with abortion.
A fetus without relevant neurology isn't worth stressing a woman's vital systems unless she thinks it is. The woman in question allways knows best. There are a wide range of reasons to abort:

1: Infants don't fear death.
2: The Woman might have been raped.
3: The Woman might lack the social support parents need sometimes.
4: Maybe She can't provide for her child(poverty,starvation)
5: Health complications- that She might not even survive pregnancy.

HOW does "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion" apply to all these?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231678 Dec 3, 2013
TRY and define just one difference between a miscarriage and an abortion, as it relates to the fetus...
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is a choice,miscarriage is not. Simple really
The only thing simple here is your mind.

How does the fetus make ANY choice? IF the fetus could somehow make a choice, how is abortion any different from a miscarriage?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231679 Dec 3, 2013
Here is an interesting thought...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#231680 Dec 3, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus without relevant neurology isn't worth stressing a woman's vital systems unless she thinks it is. The woman in question allways knows best. There are a wide range of reasons to abort:
1: Infants don't fear death.
2: The Woman might have been raped.
3: The Woman might lack the social support parents need sometimes.
4: Maybe She can't provide for her child(poverty,starvation)
5: Health complications- that She might not even survive pregnancy.
HOW does "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion" apply to all these?
What infants are you talking about? There are no infants involved in abortion.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231681 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
TRY and define just one difference between a miscarriage and an abortion, as it relates to the fetus...
<quoted text>
The only thing simple here is your mind.
How does the fetus make ANY choice? IF the fetus could somehow make a choice, how is abortion any different from a miscarriage?
She's convinced the fetus would choose to live. Either way. But she's perfectly willing to give The Almighty a pass for the 2.5 million miscarriages, because she refuses to grant that He MIGHT have planned the abortions too.

What the hell...The Almighty allows child abuse, and there are cold cases in the desks of hundreds of thousands of SVU detectives, which God refuses to help them solve. Where's the love?

She refuses also to consider that women need abortions for non-medical reasons - she's convinced we merely 'want' them.

She's Michelle Bachmann's favorite little corn-dog, I tell ya..

Since: Dec 13

Portland, OR

#231682 Dec 3, 2013
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "babies" involved in abortion. A zef is removed from a woman who has decided not to carry a pregnancy to term, as is her right.
Murder is an illegal act against a born person.
Abortion is the legal termination of a pregnancy. They are two different acts, and are only considered the same thing by dishonest, inaccurate PLM folks.
Glad I could help clarify things for you. Imprecise and inaccurate language fails every time.
How do you define late term abortion when the zef has a heartbeat of it's own and you can see a human being moving around with little fingers and toes, eyes and nose, etc?

Location hidden

#231683 Dec 3, 2013
Nutter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you define late term abortion when the zef has a heartbeat of it's own and you can see a human being moving around with little fingers and toes, eyes and nose, etc?
We call that propaganda from ignorant sources.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231684 Dec 4, 2013
Nutter wrote:
<quoted text>
Betsy Wetsy looks like a baby, hon. Doesn't mean she is one.

Babies are BORN.

I define 'late term abortion' as the termination of a pregnancy beyond the 16th week, when the first trimester is a distant memory for the woman in whom the pregnancy resides.(Whether the abortion is induced or spontaneous.)
(Ahem.)

And guess what: in most of the United States, a woman must have a physician-substantiated 'compelling reason' for deliberate termination of her pregnancy, in any past the first 18 weeks.

If she lives in Arizona, for just one example, the time in which she can get a legal abortion absent 'medical necessity' is from two weeks before her first missed period, to roughly eight weeks of pregnancy...realistically this means she has a VERY small window of opportunity to obtain a legal abortion, unless she has proof that her fetus threatens her life or health, or is horribly compromised.

WHAT MORE DO YOU CRETINS WANT?
Other States give her more time to figure it out, but either way,

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231685 Dec 4, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>What infants are you talking about? There are no infants involved in abortion.
>enbryo>fetus>infant

is how I picture it

At birthing stage, in 1 out of 10000 cases, the mother might be too weak for either labour and C-section. That's when an infant's outlook on death could matter, sadly. << Unless the mother chooses life for the child instead of herself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#231686 Dec 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But what drove him to seek companionship outside the marriage? Obviously something was missing...
Eh...there may been something driving him away, but he should have left the marriage rather than lie or at least be open about what he was doing. This is the only time I'll ever stick up for LIP, but I have no doubt she probably drove her husband away.
Dame The NWO

Milton Keynes, UK

#231687 Dec 4, 2013
99.9 percent of women who abort are slags and should be imprisoned till death for murder.

So much for democracy when the world stands by and lets women kill there own children.

Not to mention "Partial Birth Abortion" where each doctor is responsible for 10s and thousands of murders of babies that have actually developed killed and ripped out of the womb.

a1mak.webs.com

Location hidden

#231688 Dec 4, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
>enbryo>fetus>infant
is how I picture it
At birthing stage, in 1 out of 10000 cases, the mother might be too weak for either labour and C-section. That's when an infant's outlook on death could matter, sadly. << Unless the mother chooses life for the child instead of herself.
Irrelevant in a discussion of abortion.
Stillbirths are not abortions.
Don't conflate the subjects. Early term abortion, or even late term for reasons of health and survival, have nothing to do with the complications in labour of a woman who wanted to bring her pregnancy to term.
When an abortion is done there are no infants involved. No babies. The very few late term abortions performed are done for MEDICAL reasons unless it is an illegal one. I don't know of any pro choicer here who advocates for any illegal procedures, we want them to be legal and safe.

Location hidden

#231689 Dec 4, 2013
Dame The NWO wrote:
99.9 percent of women who abort are slags and should be imprisoned till death for murder.
So much for democracy when the world stands by and lets women kill there own children.
Not to mention "Partial Birth Abortion" where each doctor is responsible for 10s and thousands of murders of babies that have actually developed killed and ripped out of the womb.
a1mak.webs.com
Ignorant and wrong. Why are you all so hate filled and stupid?
Not your uterus? Not your body? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! EVER!

“Discussion Time”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#231690 Dec 4, 2013
First off, I feel like men shouldn't have any opinion on telling a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Secondly, if someone is against abortion, then they shouldn't get one. Simple as that.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231691 Dec 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh...there may been something driving him away, but he should have left the marriage rather than lie or at least be open about what he was doing. This is the only time I'll ever stick up for LIP, but I have no doubt she probably drove her husband away.
k

With LIP's history of lying, I have my doubts he "cheated" and "lied."

My experiences with Neal, while seldom friendly, at least showed him to be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min River Tam 110,663
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 39 min stirringYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Devil number 666 982,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,907
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 59 min ardith 246
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,773
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Nacked Truth 46,200
More from around the web