There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Oct 13

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231648 Dec 1, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law

This might calm down this thread abit. It's a fool's errant to try and convince people that EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion. This thread is a joke..!:'D

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231649 Dec 1, 2013
.. Precious ^^ is that you tagging our comments as nuts, spammy and clueless again?

My link there shows that 90% of humanity regard abortion as necessary. And YOU admitted that in situations when the mother's life is at stake- abortion is acceptable.

Unless you change your thread title, you've made a fool out of yourself :/

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231650 Dec 1, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
.. Precious ^^ is that you tagging our comments as nuts, spammy and clueless again?
My link there shows that 90% of humanity regard abortion as necessary. And YOU admitted that in situations when the mother's life is at stake- abortion is acceptable.
Unless you change your thread title, you've made a fool out of yourself :/
You may think she's said it is acceptable, but her posts show she does not really believe that. She'd rather women died and left their living children without a mother than have a procedure to save their life, even if that wad of goo could never have come to term.
She is that ignorant, evil, and corrupt.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231651 Dec 1, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You may think she's said it is acceptable, but her posts show she does not really believe that. She'd rather women died and left their living children without a mother than have a procedure to save their life, even if that wad of goo could never have come to term.
She is that ignorant, evil, and corrupt.
Unless she impresses me with some news, I'll be sticking with your version of her. I remember reading some of her nonsence. Hopefully it was headbiting rather than actual opinions.. The thread title tells me I'd be a fool to believe it though.

I quote what she said and- since I don't like this thread, I might just rape it's title by spamming what OP said:
Life s Prescious wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I am interested in phasing out abortion. IMO there are just too many women doing this out of convenience rather than accepting responsibilities for their actions.
I had a miscarriage years and years ago, it broke my heart and as far as ectopic pregnancy,I don't know why this happens and the only explanation I can give you is it is God's will. He is the almighty and has reasons for this I don't understandanymore than I understand miscariages. I do have heart for these women who have to have a surgical abortion after ectopic or miscarriages,it is sad to me,but I do not have any heart for women who just do this out of convenience and many women have multiple abortions who use this method for nothing more than birth control. I have no heart for these women.
Abortion is not to prevent life, but to prevent one from being ended; that of the mother. The Bible doesn't specify WHEN a soul enters the body- so there's no religious basis to even criticize late term abortion- nor, "convenient" abortion either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law - this shows that a huge majority of of us people not only approve of abortion, but allso of granting a woman abortion regardless of her reasons(blue).

Follow that link and be proud you at least stick to legal abortion. It's sad everytime it takes abortion to solve reproduction issues- but those are the times we live in until science catches on. God doesn't seem in any hurry on the matter- but neither does he intervene to sack scientific progress, so I guess he doesn't mind -_-

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231652 Dec 1, 2013
well fuuu.. EDIT!!

Just after that Precious Quote:

"The Bible doesn't specify WHEN a soul enters the body- so there's no religious basis to even criticize >>>ANY ABORTION<<<" my diplomatic attitude will kill me

IT'S UP TO THE WOMAN AND ONLY UP TO HER.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law <<< I WANT "BLUE" ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

;)

*happy trails*(that's a byebye greeting right?)
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231654 Dec 2, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless she impresses me with some news, I'll be sticking with your version of her. I remember reading some of her nonsence. Hopefully it was headbiting rather than actual opinions.. The thread title tells me I'd be a fool to believe it though.
I quote what she said and- since I don't like this thread, I might just rape it's title by spamming what OP said:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not to prevent life, but to prevent one from being ended; that of the mother. The Bible doesn't specify WHEN a soul enters the body- so there's no religious basis to even criticize late term abortion- nor, "convenient" abortion either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law - this shows that a huge majority of of us people not only approve of abortion, but allso of granting a woman abortion regardless of her reasons(blue).
Follow that link and be proud you at least stick to legal abortion. It's sad everytime it takes abortion to solve reproduction issues- but those are the times we live in until science catches on. God doesn't seem in any hurry on the matter- but neither does he intervene to sack scientific progress, so I guess he doesn't mind -_-
I am not here to impress anybody.
Idiot!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231655 Dec 2, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A bortion_law
This might calm down this thread abit. It's a fool's errant to try and convince people that EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion. This thread is a joke..!:'D
So basically what you are saying is killing an unborn baby in the womb is a joke???
Okay I gotcha now. You are a pig!

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231656 Dec 2, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>So basically what you are saying is killing an unborn baby in the womb is a joke???
Okay I gotcha now. You are a pig!
Appears you suffered cognitive complications just there. I'm not sure how to simplify myself in a way you'd understand.

Well- you admitted that abortion is acceptable.. while the title you picked for this thread states the very opposite- making either YOU or the thread, a JOKE.

What you have a problem with, judging by what I quioted you on, is only "convenient" abortions. I doubt even 10% of legal abortions derive from sucha decission- making your title for the thread, once again, A JOKE

You can start a new thread you know.. and recieve thrize the support you've had from this one- with atheists and agnostics backing you up aswell. Besides, if that was dedicated to discussing how to phase out abortion- people might start cracking some very interesting ideas.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231658 Dec 2, 2013
Precious, you agreed that abortion is necessay. So why start a thread that says the direct opposite?

Do you understand that, aside from abortion, there aren't many options these days- and that calling abortion murder is to accuse women for killing their children. Do you understand what feelings that might start among women reading it?

IF so, then WHY do you stick to this thread and this dogmatic title "Everything is wrong with abortion?

I repeat again: why?

Everything is wrong with miscarriage and Ectopic Pregnancy, while abortion is used to contain the damage caused by both. Your thread title stinks and you know it, you lying coward.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231659 Dec 2, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Precious, you agreed that abortion is necessay. So why start a thread that says the direct opposite?
Do you understand that, aside from abortion, there aren't many options these days- and that calling abortion murder is to accuse women for killing their children. Do you understand what feelings that might start among women reading it?
IF so, then WHY do you stick to this thread and this dogmatic title "Everything is wrong with abortion?
I repeat again: why?
Everything is wrong with miscarriage and Ectopic Pregnancy, while abortion is used to contain the damage caused by both. Your thread title stinks and you know it, you lying coward.
You are asking her to be logical. She is incapable of being logical about ANYTHING.

She has never seriously considered why a woman might have an abortion. She uses this topic and her supposed "christianity" to abuse women, because she's an intrinsically unhappy human being.

Her self esteem is incredibly low, and the only thing she feels she has done that might equal any other woman is to give birth three times. So she gets up on her pedestal about having had sex at least 3 times in her life and having given birth - something any common mammal can do. She brags about having given birth like it's something extraordinary.

Other than that, she's basically a failure at everything else in her life.

She has her pet phrases that she trots out regularly.

She readily admits she doesn't read much; so she uses her pat phrases and refuses to research the issue and see if what she's saying is truthful, let alone logical.

She doesn't seem capable or interested in thinking things out for herself. She believes what she's told that is in line with what she's been told all her life. Her critical thinking skills are nil. In other words, she's too lazy to ensure that what she says is truthful, honest, and possible.

Her husband dumped her skanky ass (anyone who knows her understands WHY he did this)

She tried to commit suicide numerous times; one time she came on here and said "goodbye" to everyone, just so she'd get pity. Someone called the cops and they beat down her front door. I don't think she expected that to happen.

She allowed herself (so she says) to be physically abused in front of one of her sons

She deliberately got knocked up while in high school

Supposedly she developed an eating disorder after the death of her daughter; although it's entirely possible she lied about that too.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has Munchhausen Syndrome.

She's bragged about how many surgeries she's had (various numbers from 25 to 45)

She seems to be incapable of telling the truth about anything

She makes "friends" on here, then uses them to mark posts as "clueless" "spam" and "nuts" for her or to hassle other posters (I know this first hand; I tried to be her friend)

She spreads vicious rumours about other posters (me included) including accusing me of having sex with my "stepfather" (my parents have been married for over 60 years, and I'm 56. Do the math). That is just a sick and bizarre thing to accuse anyone of doing.

"Lying Coward" is the nicest thing you can say about her.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#231660 Dec 2, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly drove my husband away. He did this all on his own by having many affairs.He was a sick,horrible person.He is living in his own hell right now. And I for one am thankful he is out of my life.
Wow you continue to not let me down,you are such a waste of space.
Bitch!
Your husband had affairs? Must have been God's will.

Abortions take place? Must be God's will. If you're going to excuse every "bad" thing that happens in this world as "God's will" then you sure as hell should excuse abortion away as God's will. He created man, man created abortion, thus God created abortion. God has the power to save people or stop people from happening when he wants, god does nothing to end abortion, therefore I would say god favors abortion.

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231661 Dec 2, 2013
Sounds you've been through plenty Precious. I'll spare you the insults from now on.

So. You DID claim that if abortion prevents meternal danger, it's acceptable. That would be to approve of 80- 90% of legal abortions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law << I just love this. The blue might worry you, but since abortions aren't legal after said baby developes consciousness- not even the blue zones there pose motivation for your claim "There is everything wrong with abortion"<< Do you see that? Why not EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion? IS abortion to avert Ectopic Pregnacny or maternal death WRONG?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#231662 Dec 2, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly drove my husband away. He did this all on his own by having many affairs.He was a sick,horrible person.He is living in his own hell right now. And I for one am thankful he is out of my life.
Wow you continue to not let me down,you are such a waste of space.
Bitch!
But what drove him to seek companionship outside the marriage? Obviously something was missing...

#231663 Dec 2, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I am the stupid one here.
"Keep abortion legal,SAVES LIVES" Are you kidding me?
Every abortion kills at least one life. Idiot!!!!
Abortion kills no one.

#231664 Dec 2, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I am interested in phasing out abortion. IMO there are just too many women doing this out of convenience rather than accepting responsibilities for their actions.
I had a miscarriage years and years ago, it broke my heart and as far as ectopic pregnancy,I don't know why this happens and the only explanation I can give you is it is God's will. He is the almighty and has reasons for this I don't understand anymore than I understand miscariages. I do have heart for these women who have to have a surgical abortion after ectopic or miscarriages,it is sad to me,but I do not have any heart for women who just do this out of convenience and many women have multiple abortions who use this method for nothing more than birth control. I have no heart for these women.
TRY and define just one difference between a miscarriage and an abortion, as it relates to the fetus...

#231665 Dec 2, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Minor point (or major, depending on your viewpoint) but the Bible actually does indicate that the soul enters with the first indrawn breathe of air.... That is why the only passage to discuss abotion calls it no big deal, unless the woman herself is harmed.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231666 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY and define just one difference between a miscarriage and an abortion, as it relates to the fetus...
Abortion is a choice,miscarriage is not. Simple really
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231667 Dec 3, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Sounds you've been through plenty Precious. I'll spare you the insults from now on.
So. You DID claim that if abortion prevents meternal danger, it's acceptable. That would be to approve of 80- 90% of legal abortions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law << I just love this. The blue might worry you, but since abortions aren't legal after said baby developes consciousness- not even the blue zones there pose motivation for your claim "There is everything wrong with abortion"<< Do you see that? Why not EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion? IS abortion to avert Ectopic Pregnacny or maternal death WRONG?
If a woman has an ectopic pregnancy there is no chance that baby will live.I have said I would die many times for my child to live in a pregnancy. If it was the baby or me then please God take me.I have lived my life but my baby should have a chance to live its.
I will not change the name on this thread because I still believe There is Everything Wrong with abortion.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231669 Dec 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is a choice,miscarriage is not. Simple really
Either way, the pregnancy fails to come to term, and the fetus dies. To the fetus, there is no difference whatsoever.

It never fails to amaze me, that you cranks will bleed all over yourselves to commiserate with a woman whose uterus rejects her fetus, and piss all over those women whose BRAIN does.

It's just stupid.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231670 Dec 3, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is a choice,miscarriage is not. Simple really
Wrong. Not all abortions are by choice. It isn't a choice when a woman is haemorrhaging and her organs are shutting down. It isn't a choice when the foetus has died and is rotting inside her.
Even when it IS an elective abortion, to the woman obtaining it, there may be no other choice, but regardless, it is not YOUR choice.
There is more than one sort of abortion, and none of them are any of your business.
Get it through your ignorant thick skull. Wads of goo are not babies, they are not children, and they have no rights, no feelings, no will, and unless you can prove it, no soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 683,511
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min Mr Wiggley 15,180
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 36 min Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 37 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Disappointed US W... 982,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min David S Pimpkins 286,520
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 2 hr Mimi 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Just Wondering 619,682
More from around the web