There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231585 Nov 27, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Because those worst case scenarios are a risk in EVERY SINGLE PREGNANCY, you friggin' dolt.
Just because they don't all come to fruition, doesn't mean the RISK isn't there.
Keeping abortion legal SAVES LIVES.
You are too stupid for words.
I don't think I am the stupid one here.
"Keep abortion legal,SAVES LIVES" Are you kidding me?
Every abortion kills at least one life. Idiot!!!!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231586 Nov 27, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
GET YOUR **** TOGETHER PRECIOUS!!
YAWN!

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231587 Nov 27, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I am the stupid one here.
Abortion is self-defense, honey.

Get over it.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231588 Nov 27, 2013
Ectopic pregnancy could mean a dead child and a sterilized mother. My mother for instance- hadn't abortion been an option. I wouldn't have existed hadn't it been for abortion.

However- hadn't it been for Ectopic pregnancy I would've had an older brother or sister. That's terribly sad when I think about it.

So- Ectopic Pregnancy is one of hundred reasons to why abortion is an existing phenomenon. HOW do we rid our world off these reasons? Let's pick one scenario at a time.

Ectopic Pregnancy DEMANDS abortion. An evil thing, that can be purged. An embryo getting stuck in the vending machine could, with proper tools, be MOVED to the right place before growing into a fetus.

This prevents Ectopic Pregnancy- preventing the need for abortion.

LADIES, GENTS- HOW DO WE PHASE OUT ABORTION?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnanc...

Sweden

#231589 Nov 27, 2013
I might add it's a very compex endeavour, involving political, social and massive research to achieve. Up till abortion is phased out, we mustn't criticise the use of it. We all do our best, with the life given to us.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231590 Nov 27, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly drove my husband away. He did this all on his own by having many affairs.He was a sick,horrible person.He is living in his own hell right now. And I for one am thankful he is out of my life.
Wow you continue to not let me down,you are such a waste of space.
Bitch!
Of course he was having affairs. You re a sick pile of waste and undoubtedly he was completely worn out and miserable having to come home to you every day.
I'm sure he's much happier now, because leaving you took him OUT of hell.
You keep on making stuff up trying to elicit pity or sympathy from the newbies, those of us who know you remember. We see your lies for what they are.

Location hidden

#231591 Nov 27, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
Wads of goo are not lives. You can't make up your own facts pam, it isn't a child. It isn't a baby. It is a glop of insensate tissue that has no right to occupy the body of a living, breathing, sentient woman if that woman does not wish to risk her life and health in an attempt to bring it to term.
But, we know, you find nothing wrong with committing suicide and abandoning children that are already here and depending on you. You have no honour. You are an ignorant pile of filthy hypocrisy.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231592 Nov 27, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he was having affairs. You re a sick pile of waste and undoubtedly he was completely worn out and miserable having to come home to you every day.
I'm sure he's much happier now, because leaving you took him OUT of hell.
You keep on making stuff up trying to elicit pity or sympathy from the newbies, those of us who know you remember. We see your lies for what they are.
You are SO right. We all remember her droning on and on about how wonderful he was, how helpful, how loving, ad nauseam...how they'd had 38+ happy years, yadda yadda yadda...

Then all of a sudden,he's a liar, cheat, and compulsive gambler?

Vintage LIPpy. She says whatever suits the moment.

Monkey poo flinger.

Location hidden

#231593 Nov 27, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Ectopic pregnancy could mean a dead child and a sterilized mother. My mother for instance- hadn't abortion been an option. I wouldn't have existed hadn't it been for abortion.
However- hadn't it been for Ectopic pregnancy I would've had an older brother or sister. That's terribly sad when I think about it.
So- Ectopic Pregnancy is one of hundred reasons to why abortion is an existing phenomenon. HOW do we rid our world off these reasons? Let's pick one scenario at a time.
Ectopic Pregnancy DEMANDS abortion. An evil thing, that can be purged. An embryo getting stuck in the vending machine could, with proper tools, be MOVED to the right place before growing into a fetus.
This prevents Ectopic Pregnancy- preventing the need for abortion.
LADIES, GENTS- HOW DO WE PHASE OUT ABORTION?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnanc...
Sterilization as a result is for the lucky ones. I was dying. The doctor said had it implanted a few millimetres down and I'd have bled out within fifteen minutes of the first rupture. There would have been no time to even operate.
He also said that any "moving" of an embryo that has implanted in the tubes to the womb is far, FAR off in the future, it's not possible at all now.

Sweden

#231594 Nov 27, 2013
It's pathetic how someone judged my last two comments without bringing forth argument.

Sweden

#231595 Nov 27, 2013
Precious, any ideas for how to phase out abortion?

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#231596 Nov 27, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
Making a claim without evidence is a pointless endeavor. You just keep repeating the same things over and over, lacking supporting evidence just as frequently. It's really no different from those people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

"I was abducted by aliens!"
"Do you have any proof? How do we know you're not lying?"
"I don't have proof; but it happened, I know it!"

"Abortion is murder!"
"Do you have any proof? How do we know you're not lying?"
"I don't have proof; but it is, I know it!"

Now watch. I'm willing to bet that someone (likely you, LiP, is not going to bother responding to this properly (Hell, probably not even read it) and instead judge it as "Clueless," "Nuts," and "Spam." Or are you not going to do that now that I called it?

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#231597 Nov 27, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
It's pathetic how someone judged my last two comments without bringing forth argument.
That's what they do. They don't have anything that we haven't disproved, so they've fallen back on extra-childish tactics.

Sweden

#231598 Nov 27, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sterilization as a result is for the lucky ones. I was dying. The doctor said had it implanted a few millimetres down and I'd have bled out within fifteen minutes of the first rupture. There would have been no time to even operate.
He also said that any "moving" of an embryo that has implanted in the tubes to the womb is far, FAR off in the future, it's not possible at all now.
I *agree* with you completely. It's a tragedy that science hasn't transpired further. I've been very busy following debates and blogs about LARGE scale society planning- on behalf of scientific fulfillment. The Venus Project is most interesting, but just about as distant a vision as "moving" embryos from egg cell channels. Someday there won't be any need for abortions, but today- if a mother of several ACTUAL children is inclined to live on- abortion is sometimes a necessity of LIFE, tragically, undeniably.

Sweden

#231599 Nov 27, 2013
precious, a two(three) questions:

1) Any idea on how to phase out abortion?

2) An embryo stuck in one of a woman's two egg cell channels is about to die and kill the mother too;

IS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH ABORTION IN THIS SCENARIO?

And if so, WHY

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231600 Nov 27, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Despite her denials; that's LIPpy. She used to brag to her "friends" about how she'd judge everyone's comments and then deny it to the posters.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231601 Nov 27, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Wads of goo are not lives. You can't make up your own facts pam, it isn't a child. It isn't a baby. It is a glop of insensate tissue that has no right to occupy the body of a living, breathing, sentient woman if that woman does not wish to risk her life and health in an attempt to bring it to term.
But, we know, you find nothing wrong with committing suicide and abandoning children that are already here and depending on you. You have no honour. You are an ignorant pile of filthy hypocrisy.
Just keep telling yourself this ,it's what gets you through the rough days thinking about killing your own child in the womb.Honey you take the cake on filth.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231602 Nov 27, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite her denials; that's LIPpy. She used to brag to her "friends" about how she'd judge everyone's comments and then deny it to the posters.
And you didn't???
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L
You are such a hypocrite!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231603 Nov 27, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Precious, any ideas for how to phase out abortion?
Sure,responsibility idiot,unless a woman has had a hysterectomy she should realize everytime she lays down with a man she COULD get pregnant. DUH!

Location hidden

#231604 Nov 27, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep telling yourself this ,it's what gets you through the rough days thinking about killing your own child in the womb.Honey you take the cake on filth.
Again you attempt to make up your own facts. The embryo was NOT in my uterus you idiot. That is the very definition of an ectopic pregnancy, one where implantation is OUTSIDE of the uterus. In such cases the z/e/f has NO POSSIBILITY of coming to term. is NONE - ZIP - ZERO chance of developing, and a HUGE risk of the woman dying, perhaps even before she knows she is pregnant.
You are such a filthy pile of waste, and so ignorant I don't know how you even manage to log on to a computer.
Really, if you can't deal with the facts, why don't you finish the job you screwed up on. Or were those all just cries for attention. Yeah, that's it, you weren't really trying to end it, you were just trying to get everyone to pay attention to YOU, because you are all that matters, right? Your kids lost their sister, but you were the only one who deserved any sympathy or compassion, so you pretended to attempt suicide so they would all LOOK AT YOU!!!
You are a waste of space and oxygen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min River Tam 104,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Sky Writer 31 184,625
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Jedimaster of All 981,348
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min PadMark 673,356
crooks frauds predators 1 hr Jedimaster of All 2
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 9
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 453
More from around the web