There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231565 Nov 25, 2013
Blake wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Sounds to me like your picker is broken.

Aren't you supposed to be 'Sam'?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231566 Nov 25, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You're credibility has been assassinated by you and you alone.
My life is wonderful,too bad you can't say the same about yourself.
I never killed a child in the womb and hope it haunts you until you die.
By the way have a wonderful Thanksgiving and save some of the turkey for your sons. You know the ones you allowed to live.You miserable piece of trash.
Bye Bye
Strawman argument. You still haven't done anything more than fling wild accusations (i.e., timing of abortion), much as monkeys fling poo.

You have nothing valid, so you just resort to your tired old arguments that mean nothing.

SSDD.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231567 Nov 25, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You just love those three words don't you? "Wad of Goo"
Does it make you feel better having killed your baby in the womb?
You are a disgusting piece of sh*t!!!
You forget who you're talking to you miserable pile of toxic excrement.
I have NEVER had an elective abortion.
The closest I came to it was when my parents were trying to force me to have one when I was pregnant with my older son. They failed. The next closest was when I had an ECTOPIC pregnancy, the fallopian tube had ruptured and I was dying from internal haemorrhaging, my organs shutting down as they took me in to the operating room.
I have also not tried to kill myself multiple times, proving to my LIVING BREATHING children that their mother thinks death is better than being with her family. That's ON YOU.
During the time when elective abortions are performed, there is NOTHING but a WAD OF GOO to remove.
Personally, I think the world would be a much better place had you succeeded with your "attempts".

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231568 Nov 25, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You're credibility has been assassinated by you and you alone.
My life is wonderful,too bad you can't say the same about yourself.
I never killed a child in the womb and hope it haunts you until you die.
By the way have a wonderful Thanksgiving and save some of the turkey for your sons. You know the ones you allowed to live.You miserable piece of trash.
Bye Bye
She never killed a child, but you surely contributed to the suicide of your daughter. She just couldn't wait to get away from you, and anyone reading your filth and lies can see why.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231569 Nov 25, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman argument. You still haven't done anything more than fling wild accusations (i.e., timing of abortion), much as monkeys fling poo.
You have nothing valid, so you just resort to your tired old arguments that mean nothing.
SSDD.
Friend, she IS an invalid, tired, old argument, that means nothing.
It's all she has, nothing.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231570 Nov 25, 2013
Blake wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Dude, you're on the wrong thread.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231571 Nov 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You forget who you're talking to you miserable pile of toxic excrement.
I have NEVER had an elective abortion.
The closest I came to it was when my parents were trying to force me to have one when I was pregnant with my older son. They failed. The next closest was when I had an ECTOPIC pregnancy, the fallopian tube had ruptured and I was dying from internal haemorrhaging, my organs shutting down as they took me in to the operating room.
I have also not tried to kill myself multiple times, proving to my LIVING BREATHING children that their mother thinks death is better than being with her family. That's ON YOU.
During the time when elective abortions are performed, there is NOTHING but a WAD OF GOO to remove.

Personally, I think the world would be a much better place had you succeeded with your "attempts".
awesome.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231572 Nov 25, 2013
.. however, precious(uhh)

don't commit suicide. life is precious, like you say. So stay with your family/this life as long as you can.

As for abortion- it lets mothers continue living. Hadn't it been for abortion the fetus ending up outside my mother's womb, would've prevented me from being born. Abortion is a sacred tool to preserve and treasure life- not to end one. A fetus is a WOULD be child, not A child. A woman getting her systems stressed from pregnancy however- is an ACTUAL life. Never ignore that fact, you idiot.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231573 Nov 25, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
.. however, precious(uhh)
don't commit suicide. life is precious, like you say. So stay with your family/this life as long as you can.
As for abortion- it lets mothers continue living. Hadn't it been for abortion the fetus ending up outside my mother's womb, would've prevented me from being born. Abortion is a sacred tool to preserve and treasure life- not to end one. A fetus is a WOULD be child, not A child. A woman getting her systems stressed from pregnancy however- is an ACTUAL life. Never ignore that fact, you idiot.
Hear hear!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231574 Nov 25, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
.. however, precious(uhh)
don't commit suicide. life is precious, like you say. So stay with your family/this life as long as you can.
As for abortion- it lets mothers continue living. Hadn't it been for abortion the fetus ending up outside my mother's womb, would've prevented me from being born. Abortion is a sacred tool to preserve and treasure life- not to end one. A fetus is a WOULD be child, not A child. A woman getting her systems stressed from pregnancy however- is an ACTUAL life. Never ignore that fact, you idiot.
What is incredible is how many out there would rather your mother and I had died rather than being saved by a therapeutic abortion. Even though there was no way for either pregnancy to have come to term.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231575 Nov 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>What is incredible is how many out there would rather your mother and I had died rather than being saved by a therapeutic abortion. Even though there was no way for either pregnancy to have come to term.
There are thousands of sadistic folks in every state in the Union, who firmly believe that undesired pregnancy is a punishment for consensual sex, and that women should martyr ourselves to our toxic pregnancies to increase the glory of 'God'.

Sick.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231576 Nov 26, 2013
AverageGuy87 wrote:
.. however, precious(uhh)
don't commit suicide. life is precious, like you say. So stay with your family/this life as long as you can.
As for abortion- it lets mothers continue living. Hadn't it been for abortion the fetus ending up outside my mother's womb, would've prevented me from being born. Abortion is a sacred tool to preserve and treasure life- not to end one. A fetus is a WOULD be child, not A child. A woman getting her systems stressed from pregnancy however- is an ACTUAL life. Never ignore that fact, you idiot.
Okay first of all I never will ever again attempt suicide. I was in a really bad place at the time.
Second of all there is NOTHING SACRED about abortion idiot! Why is it you prodeathers always go to he worst scenerios? Abortion is the killing of an innocent child who deserves the same chances you had in life.I will admit to you, yes pregnancy can be stressful but SO Worth IT.
Heck raising a child can be stressful but again so worth it.
IMO these women who end their childs life in the womb are nothing
but selfish bitches.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231577 Nov 26, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear!
Of course "hear hear" Gee Mamasan why don't you also admit you attempted suicide? Just like you not admitting when you actually ended your childs life in the womb you are a LIAR!!!!!
You have asked me to pull up the post but there is no post because you told me this on the phone. Of course you don't remember this. Gee how convenient for you.
Typical!!!!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231578 Nov 26, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>She never killed a child, but you surely contributed to the suicide of your daughter. She just couldn't wait to get away from you, and anyone reading your filth and lies can see why.
Heystupid,this doesn't bother me anymore. I know exactly how my Jennifer died.
You really need to keep your story straight about how your unborn died.
YOU ABORTED IT!
Talk about filth,bitch you take the cake.Gee share the cake with your dear friend she eats anything. LOLOLOL

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231579 Nov 26, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course "hear hear" Gee Mamasan why don't you also admit you attempted suicide? Just like you not admitting when you actually ended your childs life in the womb you are a LIAR!!!!!
You have asked me to pull up the post but there is no post because you told me this on the phone. Of course you don't remember this. Gee how convenient for you.
Typical!!!!
More monkey poo flinging.

I never attempted suicide. Ever. What I said, and what you continue to ignore, is that AFTER my abortion, I stated "I was as close as I've ever been." I made no attempts.

I had two children who DEPENDED on me, and THEIR NEEDS came BEFORE my emotional pain.

Unlike you, I cared more for my children, including the one I aborted, than I did for my pain. I knew my pain would go away, and I knew that I needed to be here to take care of my sons.

Unlike you.

I noticed in your post you said "I was in a bad place at the time."

The time??????????

Which time would that be? You've made numerous attempts. NUMEROUS.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231580 Nov 26, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Okay first of all I never will ever again attempt suicide. I was in a really bad place at the time.
Second of all there is NOTHING SACRED about abortion idiot! Why is it you prodeathers always go to he worst scenerios? Abortion is the killing of an innocent child who deserves the same chances you had in life.I will admit to you, yes pregnancy can be stressful but SO Worth IT.
Heck raising a child can be stressful but again so worth it.
IMO these women who end their childs life in the womb are nothing
but selfish bitches.
You're dementedly up for debate aren't you. Perhaps you misunderstood my english, hopefully; Only yesterday I heard my aunt's dog passed away, only three years old. With a litter of three in the womb. The heart gave up. That dog was asleep and felt no "stress" whatsoever at the end. But her SYSTEMS were stressed by the pups she had inside of her. It killed her and killed the pups to

Animal example there, but very current one and authentic enough to override this fucking thread. Women risk suffering cardiac arrest too due to pregnancy too- if they end up "in a bad place at the time". Starvation, trauma from rape, isolation. You suffer tunnel vision.

You speak of giving infants the same chances we had, but like I said- MY BIG SIBLING WAS ABOUT TO STERILIZE MY WOULD BE MOTHER.

Same chances? There's nothing like same chances. Each pregnancy is unique, just like the muscle mass in a beating heart, the width of a womb and the endurance of a woman giving birth. Not to mention the society and environment that woman must endure during pregnancy. The only reason to regard life a miracle is that it's improbable and often costs alot- sometimes more than grey hairs and sleepless nights.

Abortion prevented an imminent miscarriage from sterilizing my mother, allowing her to bring me to life. I don't mind. Had your kind stood outside her bedroom window however, with your protest signs- her heart might have given up too. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and fight starvation, discrimination and THE NEED FOR ABORTION instead of flaming women for being part of this fucking world. THEY TREASURE LIFE. But would be life doesn't equal ACTUAL life.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231581 Nov 26, 2013
GET YOUR **** TOGETHER PRECIOUS!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231582 Nov 26, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Heystupid,this doesn't bother me anymore. I know exactly how my Jennifer died.
You really need to keep your story straight about how your unborn died.
YOU ABORTED IT!
Talk about filth,bitch you take the cake.Gee share the cake with your dear friend she eats anything. LOLOLOL
Oh really? I had a ruptured fallopian tube, I had been haemorrhaging for days, and my internal organs had started shutting down.
A THERAPEUTIC abortion is the removal of an embryo that is KILLING the woman it is in.
So, yes, an abortion was performed. A therapeutic abortion. The ONLY way I was able to live. There was no "child" there. It was die and the embryo died with me, or have it removed and live. I chose life, not that it was my decision at that point, the second I passed out my husband would have authorized the operation and the doctors would have done what they could to save me. The physician who did the procedure not only saved my life, but he also did so without pay and talked the anaesthesiologist into cutting his fee in half. Why? Because we had no insurance, and he and his wife had been in the exact same situation when they were first married. No insurance and an ectopic pregnancy.

Your complete refusal to accept the facts is pathetic.
The term "abortion" means more than an elective removal of a wad of goo. Spontaneous abortions are commonly known as miscarriages. If you see a doctor about it they will list it as such in your medical records.
You are a worthless pile of toxic excrement, and you can deny it, but we know how you manipulated your family, drove away your husband, and have threatened them with your death to get your way.
Go try again, down the road not across the street, you brainless, heartless pile.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#231583 Nov 26, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it you prodeathers always go to he worst scenerios?
Because those worst case scenarios are a risk in EVERY SINGLE PREGNANCY, you friggin' dolt.

Just because they don't all come to fruition, doesn't mean the RISK isn't there.

Keeping abortion legal SAVES LIVES.

You are too stupid for words.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231584 Nov 27, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? I had a ruptured fallopian tube, I had been haemorrhaging for days, and my internal organs had started shutting down.
A THERAPEUTIC abortion is the removal of an embryo that is KILLING the woman it is in.
So, yes, an abortion was performed. A therapeutic abortion. The ONLY way I was able to live. There was no "child" there. It was die and the embryo died with me, or have it removed and live. I chose life, not that it was my decision at that point, the second I passed out my husband would have authorized the operation and the doctors would have done what they could to save me. The physician who did the procedure not only saved my life, but he also did so without pay and talked the anaesthesiologist into cutting his fee in half. Why? Because we had no insurance, and he and his wife had been in the exact same situation when they were first married. No insurance and an ectopic pregnancy.
Your complete refusal to accept the facts is pathetic.
The term "abortion" means more than an elective removal of a wad of goo. Spontaneous abortions are commonly known as miscarriages. If you see a doctor about it they will list it as such in your medical records.
You are a worthless pile of toxic excrement, and you can deny it, but we know how you manipulated your family, drove away your husband, and have threatened them with your death to get your way.
Go try again, down the road not across the street, you brainless, heartless pile.
I hardly drove my husband away. He did this all on his own by having many affairs.He was a sick,horrible person.He is living in his own hell right now. And I for one am thankful he is out of my life.
Wow you continue to not let me down,you are such a waste of space.
Bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aerobatty 118,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 678,811
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 hr Sigmund Drumpf 2,300
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 6 hr Crazy night 12
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 6 hr Red nissan 74
Cammack Village PUNKS 6 hr Snails Pace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web