There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231434 Nov 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>A well spoken point, aborting the fetus at ANY stage of it's development is still a progressing life terminated, and it is still the murder of a human being regardless of rather one apply or deny the definition of "human" to it or not.
You continuously referring to abortion as "murder" does not make it so.

I have yet to see anyone say that a fetus is not a potential human being. You continuously ignoring that fact does not make you a credible witness for the Anti-Choice side.

By continuously telling untruths, you continue to do damage to the Anti-Choice side.

Thank you.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231435 Nov 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>A well spoken point, aborting the fetus at ANY stage of it's development is still a progressing life terminated, and it is still the murder of a human being regardless of rather one apply or deny the definition of "human" to it or not.
Nope. Wads of goo when the majority of elective abortions are performed. You may not like the facts, but that is true.
Don't like abortions?
Work to help prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Don't get in the way of those who have no wish to bring a pregnancy to term that they didn't plan and don't want to risk their life or health attempting to bring it to term.
Really, quit ignoring the very REAL danger that any woman puts herself in to bring a pregnancy to term.
Not your uterus? None of your business.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231436 Nov 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Pam, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, but I am glad to read that your mother so much better, cherish the time that you have with her as I know that you will.
Much peace and joy to you and yours.
Thanks Lawest,happy holidays to you and peace to you as well.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231437 Nov 9, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Wads of goo when the majority of elective abortions are performed. You may not like the facts, but that is true.
Don't like abortions?
Don't get in the way of those who have no wish to bring a pregnancy to term that they didn't plan and don't want to risk their life or health attempting to bring it to term.
Really, quit ignoring the very REAL danger that any woman puts herself in to bring a pregnancy to term.
You continue to call it a wag of goo,maybe to give less importance to that unborn child,Thats what the pro choice side does.You also talk as if m0o0st women put their lives in danger. A real mother would die for her chid. You are no mother at all. Just a selfish bitch!
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231438 Nov 9, 2013
most

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#231439 Nov 9, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Wads of goo when the majority of elective abortions are performed. You may not like the facts, but that is true.
Don't like abortions?
kudos

Location hidden

#231440 Nov 9, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to call it a wag of goo,maybe to give less importance to that unborn child,Thats what the pro choice side does.You also talk as if m0o0st women put their lives in danger. A real mother would die for her chid. You are no mother at all. Just a selfish bitch!
Nope, not selfish like you. EVERY woman who attempts to bring a pregnancy to term IS putting their life and health in danger. That is a FACT, pregnancy can be risky. That said, most women gladly take that risk in order to be mothers. I did. One HUGE difference from you is I was never so selfish as to make multiple attempts to end my own life and leave my children without a mother, as YOU DID.
Wads of goo are not children. A zygote, embryo or foetus has the potential to become a baby, but it isn't one during the time when women who either do not want to be mothers, or don't feel safe becoming one, whether it's the first time or they already have children, are having elective abortions.
NO z/e/f is as important as the living, breathing, FEELING AND THINKING person that is already born.
Not your uterus? Not your pregnancy? None of your business.
Magnificent 7

Portland, OR

#231441 Nov 9, 2013
I think the child belongs to the parents, just like any other property, since they made it. And if they want to get rid of it in that fashion, then it's their business and no one else! And on top of that, I think that rule holds true until the person reaches age 18. If they turn out to be a POS unmanageable child, then the parent should have the full legal right to do a postnatal abortion. After all, it's only "murder" after the child is born because that's the way the law is written! If we change the law to save the child doesn't become a person with rights until age 18, then it would longer be "murder" or unlawful.

Location hidden

#231442 Nov 9, 2013
Magnificent 7 wrote:
I think the child belongs to the parents, just like any other property, since they made it. And if they want to get rid of it in that fashion, then it's their business and no one else! And on top of that, I think that rule holds true until the person reaches age 18. If they turn out to be a POS unmanageable child, then the parent should have the full legal right to do a postnatal abortion. After all, it's only "murder" after the child is born because that's the way the law is written! If we change the law to save the child doesn't become a person with rights until age 18, then it would longer be "murder" or unlawful.
Wrong. It is not the "parents" who make the choice of whether to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term. It is the woman who is pregnant who gets to make that decision.
Nobody else has any rights to that option, regardless of their relationship to that woman.
It is her life, her health, her decision.
If SHE wants someone else's opinions, she will ask for them. Otherwise they can just butt out.
It is not, and never will be, any of their business.
Once one is born, they have the same rights as any other person, and harming them is against our laws, and that is how it should be.

Sweden

#231443 Nov 9, 2013
Pregnancy can mean death to the woman, depending on social status, medical conditions and culture.
So unless a fetus has developed relevant neurology, abortion is just another surgery that could save a life. Possibly the life of an allready busy mother.

I'm on complete terms with the symbolic disgrace abortion is to human life- but symbology is a luxury while life can be cruel.

Evolution is a cruel ruler of species. There's this hyiena that doesn't have a birth canal- but a penis instead through which she must squeeze out the pups. Until this form of labour perfected within that species, I can imgaine natural selection was terribly painful.

At the exact same way random evolution can sometimes harass human biology- by givning women too small vaginas- or have them give birth to siamese twins. Luckliy science has transpired to the point where such developments sometimes can be countered by surgery and medicine. Sometimes.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231444 Nov 11, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not selfish like you. EVERY woman who attempts to bring a pregnancy to term IS putting their life and health in danger. That is a FACT, pregnancy can be risky. That said, most women gladly take that risk in order to be mothers. I did. One HUGE difference from you is I was never so selfish as to make multiple attempts to end my own life and leave my children without a mother, as YOU DID.
Wads of goo are not children. A zygote, embryo or foetus has the potential to become a baby, but it isn't one during the time when women who either do not want to be mothers, or don't feel safe becoming one, whether it's the first time or they already have children, are having elective abortions.
NO z/e/f is as important as the living, breathing, FEELING AND THINKING person that is already born.
Not your uterus? Not your pregnancy? None of your business.
Typical of you to continue to bring up my suicide attempts. It's what you do best. For all I know you have done the same thing,but just won't admit it. The prodeathers are so quick to pull out the "wad of goo" phrase. It is my business as a prolifer to be concerned for you women who know you CAN get pregnant but choose to take that chance any way.If that isn't selfish I don't know what is. You just know you can get rid of that unborn baby and be done with it. Of course pregnancy is risky,but so what. Life is risky.IMO women who kill their unborn children are selfish. God forgive them for what they do. I feel so sorry for your children (child) to have you as a mother and I use that term loosely.You do not deserve to be a mother. And if your dear frend Mamasan was really honest she would tell you when she REALLY ended her baby's life in the womb.But she won't because she is trash like you. Have a good day dear.

Location hidden

#231445 Nov 11, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical of you to continue to bring up my suicide attempts. It's what you do best. For all I know you have done the same thing,but just won't admit it. The prodeathers are so quick to pull out the "wad of goo" phrase. It is my business as a prolifer to be concerned for you women who know you CAN get pregnant but choose to take that chance any way.If that isn't selfish I don't know what is. You just know you can get rid of that unborn baby and be done with it. Of course pregnancy is risky,but so what. Life is risky.IMO women who kill their unborn children are selfish. God forgive them for what they do. I feel so sorry for your children (child) to have you as a mother and I use that term loosely.You do not deserve to be a mother. And if your dear frend Mamasan was really honest she would tell you when she REALLY ended her baby's life in the womb.But she won't because she is trash like you. Have a good day dear.
No, you worthless pile of waste, that's all on you. You could show up and try actually debating the suject, but when you pop in you start insulting Mamasan or me first thing. That's why you get it right back. You are the one who attempted to kill yourself, leaving your kids without a mother. How good could you have been as a mom when you kept trying to kill yourself?
My dear friend did nothing wrong, but you seem to thing you are a god, and presume to judge her.
Yeah, you just OOZE that "Christian Love" we all hear about.
And why should anyone feel sorry for my sons? They're both fine men, and they certainly don't feel sorry that I am their mother. I know for certain they're glad that YOU are not.
Hypocrite. Go finish the job, you're wasting space and oxygen.

Location hidden

#231446 Nov 11, 2013
One more thing Pam, you conveniently forget that there are a LOT of us who have never had an abortion. I am one of them. We respect other women enough to let them make their own choice about what to do when they face an unplanned pregnancy.
You, on the other hand, feel they must do as YOU want them to do.
When will you learn to mind your own business?

Sweden

#231447 Nov 11, 2013
Before condidering suicide:

Concider the RISK that death might not end with Afterlife, that this life might be the only chance we have to live for eachoter.

Add that risk to the chances lost to suicide, of ever making someone happy- or the misery and longing your passing would cause amongst the many people you did make happy.

As for parenthood- it can't exist, even less be criticized before an intended baby develops relevant neurology inside the womb. Actually- even if the fetus develops into a baby- there can still be cultural, social and medical resons to back up an abortion. I have examples ready should you disagree. I'm a good elaborator, so answer carefully if you must.

“1 John 4:4”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#231448 Nov 11, 2013
We as people/humans do not have the right to make that decision.
We are owned by God and we should obey him.
If not, we get a good whipping when we meet him in heaven.
If of course you don't believe in him --- You too will meet him one day but your whipping will be a bit more intense and lasting through eternity.
How long is eternity you ask? It never ends.
I don't have to see him, I know he's there. Faith! That's all I need.
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Judge taging without following up with argumentation is childish and pointless. So, try to disagree with this:
As a fetus, there's a risk you can experience actual pain. There's no science to back that up with facts, but there's a risk. Still, abortion must be an option should a woman feel worried and afraid about labour. Especially if she's a rape victim, or risks serious complications- it MUST be up to HER.
It's a complicated matter. On the other hand there's a little life we talk about, and on the other we talk about labour, a physical effort that to many women can be overwhelming and frightening.
Preventing the need for abortion through careful education must be no.1 priority. You can detect pregnancy after two weeks so you'll have plenty of time to prevent the egg from growing. This must be a freedom to each and every woman out there.
We can look at this matter from atheistic and religious angles alike, but it all comes down to the woman carrying this tiny life: IT MUST BE UP TO HER.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#231449 Nov 11, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical of you to continue to bring up my suicide attempts. It's what you do best. For all I know you have done the same thing,but just won't admit it. The prodeathers are so quick to pull out the "wad of goo" phrase. It is my business as a prolifer to be concerned for you women who know you CAN get pregnant but choose to take that chance any way.If that isn't selfish I don't know what is. You just know you can get rid of that unborn baby and be done with it. Of course pregnancy is risky,but so what. Life is risky.IMO women who kill their unborn children are selfish. God forgive them for what they do. I feel so sorry for your children (child) to have you as a mother and I use that term loosely.You do not deserve to be a mother. And if your dear frend Mamasan was really honest she would tell you when she REALLY ended her baby's life in the womb.But she won't because she is trash like you. Have a good day dear.
"prodeath" - hahaha, what a laughable phrase.

It points more to your inability to deal with life on lifes terms. Get back to us when you've resolved your own psychosis, you nasty little maggot.

Location hidden

#231450 Nov 11, 2013
lilaclady wrote:
If of course you don't believe in him --- You too will meet him one day but your whipping will be a bit more intense and lasting through eternity.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. The US is not a theocracy. Move to a country that is if that is what you want.

Sweden

#231451 Nov 12, 2013
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. God isn't like that at all. God created us with one purpose; To make peace with the laws of physics and eachother- that we may one day traverse space as immortals and prevent Big Bang from wiping out all existing entities(God inlduded) Maybe ani-matter would negate the energies from Big Bang and prevent matter from dissolving... hum hum.. food for faith.. or research/logic ;)

Yeye, but you probably find that "nuts", "clueless" annd.. that you don't even agree with it :'D *rofl*
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231452 Nov 12, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
One more thing Pam, you conveniently forget that there are a LOT of us who have never had an abortion. I am one of them. We respect other women enough to let them make their own choice about what to do when they face an unplanned pregnancy.
You, on the other hand, feel they must do as YOU want them to do.
When will you learn to mind your own business?
You may have never aborted a child but the fact that you support it is just as bad,IDIOT!
And no I do not want them to do what I want,all I want is for them to be educated on the long term effects of killing their baby in the womb.It's a trickle down affect that involves their whole family and friends. I will NEVER mind my own business when it comes to the life of an unborn baby.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231453 Nov 12, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No, you worthless pile of waste, that's all on you. You could show up and try actually debating the suject, but when you pop in you start insulting Mamasan or me first thing. That's why you get it right back. You are the one who attempted to kill yourself, leaving your kids without a mother. How good could you have been as a mom when you kept trying to kill yourself?
My dear friend did nothing wrong, but you seem to thing you are a god, and presume to judge her.
Yeah, you just OOZE that "Christian Love" we all hear about.
And why should anyone feel sorry for my sons? They're both fine men, and they certainly don't feel sorry that I am their mother. I know for certain they're glad that YOU are not.
Hypocrite. Go finish the job, you're wasting space and oxygen.
I still don't know where that comes from. She's made the same vague accusation several times. apparently she thinks her limp finger pointing and making up lies about me makes her look better.

Let's face it...Typhoid Mary looked better that LIPpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 880,176
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Halle Berry Sister 2,862
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 22 min Illustrious 347
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min marge 603,438
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 38 min Neelakaran 1,869
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min Neelakaran 7,646
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 51 min dollarsbill 8,287
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr too lazy to log in 3,982
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web