|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
But what I dont understand is why other mother would kill their children?(actually i do, but still ?.. doesnt it make you think?)
If you mean why would a woman have an abortion, the reason may be a very simple one. Women who don't want pregnancy or children are far more likely to get an abortion than women who do want kids.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
What is right is objective not subjective peroid.
Because we fail to agree on this matter, it is impossible for either to agree with the other so until one of us realises the truth, this debate is pointless.
In other words, you can't convince prochoicers to trade in our views for yours, so you're pissed. Why am I not surprised.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56!! Long time no see!
Have you heard the sad news about our FundieSmacker?
He died suddenly last week.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
Ocean56!! Long time no see!
Have you heard the sad news about our FundieSmacker?
He died suddenly last week.
This is terrible news, NW, but thanks for letting me know. FS was a great guy and a good friend too. He will be greatly missed, I know.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Nice. One less person advocating for the death of children.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
What is right is objective not subjective peroid.
Because we fail to agree on this matter, it is impossible for either to agree with the other so until one of us realises the truth, this debate is pointless.
It is not right for me to drink alcohol. Chances are it is right for you.

I'm getting to the point where it will be right for me to use marijuana to handle pain. Will it be right for you?

For some people, it's right for them to adopt children. Others never should because they are incapable loving a child not biologically related to them. Some people cannot love a child at all.

Right and wrong are NOT objective. If they were, we wouldn't have judges to make a decision as to who was "most" right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
Nice. One less person advocating for the death of children.
No, it isn't nice, and he was a wonderful father and grandfather. He was a living, breathing human being with a life, with family and friends who mourn him.
Not an unwanted insensate wad of goo.
Until you can understand that there are no children involved in abortion, you'll remain ignorant and a waste of space.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Abortion is of course a bad thing, but I want to mention , that there can be such circumstances, when girls don't have any other choice;(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

John Henke wrote:
Abortion is of course a bad thing, but I want to mention , that there can be such circumstances, when girls don't have any other choice;(
No woman should ever be forced to gestate a pregnancy. It is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health endangering condition.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

In memory of FundieSmacker.

We will miss you Fred. Your insightful comments, your ability to make the Fundies squirm, and your incredible sense of humor. Rest in peace, my friend, and wherever you have gone, I hope I am there some day too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
We will miss you Fred. Your insightful comments, your ability to make the Fundies squirm, and your incredible sense of humor. Rest in peace, my friend, and wherever you have gone, I hope I am there some day too.
I don't know which of you trolls judged Mamma-san's post as clueless spam, but it just goes to show how LITTLE the anti choice trolls really care about life.
FS was a good man, his death leaves a void in many lives. He will be missed.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which of you trolls judged Mamma-san's post as clueless spam, but it just goes to show how LITTLE the anti choice trolls really care about life.
FS was a good man, his death leaves a void in many lives. He will be missed.
*cough* LIPPY *cough*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
*cough* LIPPY *cough*
Really, can that puddle of toxic slime get any lower? Slag.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
This is sad news. Hopefully he and roadrunner are having a good laugh at all these yay-hoos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is sad news. Hopefully he and roadrunner are having a good laugh at all these yay-hoos.
That was one of the things I thought of when I first heard the news. This has been a REALLY crappy year for my friends, both online and here. Only one of the deaths so far was someone older than I, which makes it even worse.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

John Henke wrote:
Of course, I agree with your first statement, but I'm just curious as to when there would be no other choice in your view.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No woman should ever be forced to gestate a pregnancy. It is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health endangering condition.
Abortion is always a death situation.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I agree with your first statement, but I'm just curious as to when there would be no other choice in your view.
While both you and other posters are entitled to your views, it has no bearing on the rights of women to make their own choices in regard to childbearing.

No woman should be forced to gestate a pregnancy against her will.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of the things I thought of when I first heard the news. This has been a REALLY crappy year for my friends, both online and here. Only one of the deaths so far was someone older than I, which makes it even worse.
Sorry to hear that. It has been a bad year. A family friend of mine found out she had a rare cancer and died three weeks to the day of her diagnosis, my cousin's father went to the hospital on a Friday and died the following Monday - again of a rare cancer that is almost undetectable until it's too late, and my own grandmother passed away on August 30th.

I really miss RR on here. She was such a passionate person. Her death is still kind of a shock to me.

Since: Oct 13

Ängelholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>While it is generally called Therapeutic Abortion in the medical records, the doctors I've known (as friends, not personal physicians) do not consider it an abortion, but as life saving surgery that incidentally happens to remove a foetus from a place it should have never been.
I was extremely lucky. Doc said that had it implanted 1cm higher that I'd have had to have a compete hysterectomy. Just 1cm lower and I'd have bled out in ten minutes the first time it split the fallopian tube and started haemorrhaging, three days before my ER visit.
One of my family wanted so desperately to have a child. She finally managed to get to just over 8 months when, through no fault of her own, the placenta failed and the foetus died before she could even get to the doctor.
Most fertilized eggs never make it to implantation, and many that do, don't do it right. Others simply do not make it, and nobody can know why sometimes.
I'm sorry to hear about all that. Thanks so much for sharing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 2 min Tender Mercies 427
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Eagle 12 225,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Bobby 537,403
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min joel 697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 730,916
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,246
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 16 min Naveen kumar 1,017
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 259,389
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 173,011
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••