There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231333 Oct 14, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
In memory of FundieSmacker.
We will miss you Fred. Your insightful comments, your ability to make the Fundies squirm, and your incredible sense of humor. Rest in peace, my friend, and wherever you have gone, I hope I am there some day too.
I don't know which of you trolls judged Mamma-san's post as clueless spam, but it just goes to show how LITTLE the anti choice trolls really care about life.
FS was a good man, his death leaves a void in many lives. He will be missed.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#231335 Oct 15, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which of you trolls judged Mamma-san's post as clueless spam, but it just goes to show how LITTLE the anti choice trolls really care about life.
FS was a good man, his death leaves a void in many lives. He will be missed.
*cough* LIPPY *cough*

Location hidden

#231336 Oct 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
*cough* LIPPY *cough*
Really, can that puddle of toxic slime get any lower? Slag.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#231338 Oct 17, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
In memory of FundieSmacker.
We will miss you Fred. Your insightful comments, your ability to make the Fundies squirm, and your incredible sense of humor. Rest in peace, my friend, and wherever you have gone, I hope I am there some day too.
This is sad news. Hopefully he and roadrunner are having a good laugh at all these yay-hoos.

Location hidden

#231339 Oct 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is sad news. Hopefully he and roadrunner are having a good laugh at all these yay-hoos.
That was one of the things I thought of when I first heard the news. This has been a REALLY crappy year for my friends, both online and here. Only one of the deaths so far was someone older than I, which makes it even worse.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#231340 Oct 17, 2013
John Henke wrote:
Abortion is of course a bad thing, but I want to mention , that there can be such circumstances, when girls don't have any other choice;(
Of course, I agree with your first statement, but I'm just curious as to when there would be no other choice in your view.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#231341 Oct 17, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No woman should ever be forced to gestate a pregnancy. It is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health endangering condition.
Abortion is always a death situation.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231342 Oct 17, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I agree with your first statement, but I'm just curious as to when there would be no other choice in your view.
While both you and other posters are entitled to your views, it has no bearing on the rights of women to make their own choices in regard to childbearing.

No woman should be forced to gestate a pregnancy against her will.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#231343 Oct 18, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of the things I thought of when I first heard the news. This has been a REALLY crappy year for my friends, both online and here. Only one of the deaths so far was someone older than I, which makes it even worse.
Sorry to hear that. It has been a bad year. A family friend of mine found out she had a rare cancer and died three weeks to the day of her diagnosis, my cousin's father went to the hospital on a Friday and died the following Monday - again of a rare cancer that is almost undetectable until it's too late, and my own grandmother passed away on August 30th.

I really miss RR on here. She was such a passionate person. Her death is still kind of a shock to me.

Since: Oct 13

Ängelholm, Sweden

#231344 Oct 19, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>While it is generally called Therapeutic Abortion in the medical records, the doctors I've known (as friends, not personal physicians) do not consider it an abortion, but as life saving surgery that incidentally happens to remove a foetus from a place it should have never been.
I was extremely lucky. Doc said that had it implanted 1cm higher that I'd have had to have a compete hysterectomy. Just 1cm lower and I'd have bled out in ten minutes the first time it split the fallopian tube and started haemorrhaging, three days before my ER visit.
One of my family wanted so desperately to have a child. She finally managed to get to just over 8 months when, through no fault of her own, the placenta failed and the foetus died before she could even get to the doctor.
Most fertilized eggs never make it to implantation, and many that do, don't do it right. Others simply do not make it, and nobody can know why sometimes.
I'm sorry to hear about all that. Thanks so much for sharing
LightForce

Warren, MI

#231345 Oct 19, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
While both you and other posters are entitled to your views, it has no bearing on the rights of women to make their own choices in regard to childbearing.
No woman should be forced to gestate a pregnancy against her will.
I certainly don't think a woman should be forced to get pregnant. I believe that would be wrong. I'm just against killing the child once it's there. There's much more to it, but I don't see the sense in confusing you even further at this point. It mostly involves the rights of others rather than just the self-centered rights of the woman only.

Location hidden

#231346 Oct 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't think a woman should be forced to get pregnant. I believe that would be wrong. I'm just against killing the child once it's there. There's much more to it, but I don't see the sense in confusing you even further at this point. It mostly involves the rights of others rather than just the self-centered rights of the woman only.
There is not child until one is BORN. A wad of goo is not a child, or a baby. You are the one who is, has been, and intentionally remains confused. It's fine if you don't want to learn the facts of biology, but you really should quit your silly attempts to convince others that your uneducated opinions are facts. They are not.
Wads of goo are not children. Never have been, never will be.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#231347 Oct 19, 2013
Greetings everyone. Although FS and I were on opposite ends of the abortion issue and battled fiercely against one another, I am sorry to hear of his passing, my heart felt condolences to his family and friends.

Peace.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231348 Oct 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has said anything about forcing a woman to get pregnant.

You are more than entitled to think it's wrong to end a pregnancy.

However, no woman should be forced to gestate a pregnancy against her will either.

That makes her little more than a brood mare.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231350 Oct 20, 2013
Mamma-san,I have not been on Topix for a while now. Happened to see what you posted. Not surprised
being the low life trash you are.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231351 Oct 20, 2013
Lawest good to see you. Hope life is good for you. Take care of yourself.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#231352 Oct 20, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
Mamma-san,I have not been on Topix for a while now. Happened to see what you posted. Not surprised
being the low life trash you are.
If you value the life of the unborn...then why would you give so little value to the lives of people that already live?

"Low life trash"...possibly one day...the lives of the unborn that you want to save...they will meet someone one day that will consider them "low life trash"...of no value.

Your words have a hollow tone to them...if "life is precious" then value all lives...not just the ones that you agree with...not just the unborn.

So many want to save a child...yet could care less about that child as it grows in to an adult.

"low life trash"...undesirable garbage...rather ironic don't you think...you save the unborn child...then later determine that it is "low life trash"...not worthy of existence.

If you value the life of one...you must value the life of all...

How do you pick and choose...who has value and who doesn't?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#231353 Oct 20, 2013
Life s Precious wrote:
Lawest good to see you. Hope life is good for you. Take care of yourself.
Hey there Pam. Life is great on this end, how's everything with you?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#231354 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you value the life of the unborn...then why would you give so little value to the lives of people that already live?
"Low life trash"...possibly one day...the lives of the unborn that you want to save...they will meet someone one day that will consider them "low life trash"...of no value.
Your words have a hollow tone to them...if "life is precious" then value all lives...not just the ones that you agree with...not just the unborn.
So many want to save a child...yet could care less about that child as it grows in to an adult.
"low life trash"...undesirable garbage...rather ironic don't you think...you save the unborn child...then later determine that it is "low life trash"...not worthy of existence.
If you value the life of one...you must value the life of all...
How do you pick and choose...who has value and who doesn't?
This phrase:

Is of major concern in regard to the anti-choices. They have no qualms about interfering with the decision of a pregnant woman (or child), yet don't worry about if that child will be raised with love, be warm, fed, and nurtured.

Once it's left the uterus, there is virtually no concern. Some people might help for a few months yet where are those people when the child's sick and mom can't go to her minimum-wage job? where are they when the child is skipping school? Or needs more help with homework than mom can provide? Where are they when the child needs a new jacket? Or new shoes?

This discussion is vital to whether or not a woman decides to continue a pregnancy.
Life s Precious

South Bend, IN

#231355 Oct 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there Pam. Life is great on this end, how's everything with you?
It couldn't be better.Been pretty busy with my mother but she is doing so much better now.Thank God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hukt on Fonix 971,859
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 56,145
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min WasteWater 2,345
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 106,075
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 16 min Doctor REALITY 206
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Anthony MN 650,542
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 23 min Joe Fortuna 4,853
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web