Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do some WOMEN act like everyone owes them something as if sticking up for what is right is sexist ? These women need to grow some balls and just take responsibility for their actions. There would be no need for abortions if these "poor women" you feel so much for just gained a little self respect, practiced some self control and just closed their legs.
It cowardice to kill the baby because the mother isnt ready or doesn't want it .. as if the value of life is determined by its desirability.
I do care for the breathing , and im trying my best to care for the LIVING .. in particular those in the womb because nobody else gives a shit.
And stop saying "Dont like abortion. Dont have one" because simply sitting around indifferent is not going to help the situation. It needs to stop. The world has lost more people to abortion than to World War II . That is just .. no word can do justice to the vulgarity of the situation..
Though you may honestly believe you're doing something noble for these women , you're not . Did you know that the majority of people who are aborted are female? because in some cultures, males are preferred as they are the laborers of the family.-- I never hear feminists speak about these girls?
So caught up in your prissy bullshit you cant see the truth staring you in the face
It always comes down to wanting to control women and punish them for being sexual beings with you people.
You don't know what or how I support or speak out for women. You also don't know what is best for ANYONE but yourself.
Mind your own business, and it's not in the medical decisions of anyone but yourself. Don't like it?
Tough.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>It always comes down to wanting to control women and punish them for being sexual beings with you people.
You don't know what or how I support or speak out for women. You also don't know what is best for ANYONE but yourself.
Mind your own business, and it's not in the medical decisions of anyone but yourself. Don't like it?
Tough.
I couldn't agree with you more. Abortion is up to each and every woman. It's her business, her body. I'd like to grey this out abit though, since there's no science to tell when a fetus can feel pain or not. People should be educated to avoid the need for abortion.

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>It always comes down to wanting to control women and punish them for being sexual beings with you people.
Tough.
* I meant, "..since there's no science to tell WHETHER a fetus can feel pain"
Have a good day

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do some WOMEN act like everyone owes them something as if sticking up for what is right is sexist ? These women need to grow some balls and just take responsibility for their actions. There would be no need for abortions if these "poor women" you feel so much for just gained a little self respect, practiced some self control and just closed their legs.
It cowardice to kill the baby because the mother isnt ready or doesn't want it .. as if the value of life is determined by its desirability.
I do care for the breathing , and im trying my best to care for the LIVING .. in particular those in the womb because nobody else gives a shit.
And stop saying "Dont like abortion. Dont have one" because simply sitting around indifferent is not going to help the situation. It needs to stop. The world has lost more people to abortion than to World War II . That is just .. no word can do justice to the vulgarity of the situation..
Though you may honestly believe you're doing something noble for these women , you're not . Did you know that the majority of people who are aborted are female? because in some cultures, males are preferred as they are the laborers of the family.-- I never hear feminists speak about these girls?
So caught up in your prissy bullshit you cant see the truth staring you in the face
Why would women need to "grow balls," as you so angrily wrote? Are you of the mindset that most abortions are performed as a method of birth control?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Because killing your own child in this instance is "responsible" ?. Oh please .
I'll tell you what's responsible. Responsible is learning how to close your legs when you know there's a possibility that you might have a child even though you're not ready for it. Responsible is picking up you game and doing whatever you can to ensure that the your baby has the best life you have given to it. RESPONSIBLE is learning to deal with the consequences of your actions. Why should the BABY (yes .. independent human life who has a soul , has a life full of purpose and happiness before it) be robbed of the opportunity of living just because the parents cant see past their own incompetence?
How selfish is it that the BABY should pay the price with it's own life. There are many many many avenues of help. I believe, in general, if people are truly driven, they can do whatever they want, they can make miracles happen. If the mother truly truly valued the life of the BABY , she would find a way.
Never is killing "responsible" .. ever .. Not with abortion , not with euthanasia .. never .
Human life is sacred. EVERY individual is unique and unrepeatable and has a part to play in human existence.
And here we go! It's always the woman's fault when a pregnancy occurs, isn't it?

Tell me, do you ever suggest that men keep their pants zipped? Or that they control their urges? Do you ever smack a male upside the head when he drools at a teenage girl? Do you ever suggest that HE be responsible for birth control? Or that he man up and be a father to his child?

Of course not! It's ALWAYS up to women. Women aren't supposed to have sex because they "might" get pregnant. Apparently men are supposed to fornicate only with men who cannot get pregnant?

Let me tell you, if it weren't for women owning up to their responsibility and raising children when the father turns tail and runs, the population of this country would be considerably lower. I am one of those women. Moon is another. We raised our children alone because the "man" who helped conceive them wasn't "man" enough to stay around to raise them.

But not everyone is up to that. Certainly a 14 year old girl isn't. And if she's "owned up to her responsibility" 2 or 3 times, and is maxed out, why should she be forced to have a 4th child to raise alone?

Unfortunately irresponsible men aren't force to wear a tattoo on their forehead warning women about their nature.

Thank you for showing everyone here what a Neanderthal a "liberal thinker" really is.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Human life begins at conception.
Please prove this statement.

“Fast before the feast”

Quakers Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
Tough.
NO ?! NO it IS NOT . thats the point im trying to get across. Its about the CHILD for crying out loud ?. Stop trying to make it out like the mother is the victim when the CHILD is the one being killed. Just for your information I'm a girl too and i dont believe in that "feel sorry for me because im a woman" bullshit. I know that getting pregnant is not only the womans fault but also the fathers but your making it out like they had no choice in the matter whatsoever.
I hate it when women act like people owe them more than their due. Honestly. The primary concern in this instance should be the child , but you obviously prefer to put it on the mother.
Why do I believe that the concern be on the child? because it is a being worthy of life. A person who has their whole lives ahead of them. As if you would rob that child of the opportunity to live because it is all too much for the parents at the present time. Hardships are only temporary but memories last forever.
I believe in safeguarding the lives of those innocent people and give props to mothers in general because it's one hell of a duty.
This kind of procedure is evil and affects the world as we know it because it encourages people to kill for their own convenience and encourages other to think less of the value of human life.
I wonder if any of you have done research on the effects of abortion on women? The psychological impacts ? All you feminists I challenge you to go and research the effects of abortion on women and then come back and tell me how its all "happy happy joy joy" because its her decision, and take credit for all that depression and those suicides because you supported a choice which would damage her for the rest of her life.
Of course its the mothers choice because its her body , but just because she can do it, does it make it right?

“Fast before the feast”

Quakers Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more. Abortion is up to each and every woman. It's her business, her body. I'd like to grey this out abit though, since there's no science to tell when a fetus can feel pain or not. People should be educated to avoid the need for abortion.
Abortion is a choice *no kidding - because everyone has a free will*, but is it right?...It is the woman's duty to, not only take care of her body but also to do what it right for her and her child and never is abortion the right thing to do. Deliberately killing a baby is never good or responsible.

And just because the fetus cant feel the pain, does that mean it's okay to kill it ?- Where does this kind of thinking come from ?.. As if its somewhat merciful because the baby cant feel it ? wow .

People should be educated about the sanctity of human life in general and recognise that every living human individual, irrespective of race, gender and class is of incalculable worth. That is why I hate abortion. I hate it because it degrades the lives of humans to mere objects. It is so wrong. It is so sad that we cant even recognise that we're killing humans. We kill off the most vulnerable in society beginning with the youngest (abortion) and the oldest (euthanasia). We've come to think of ourselves as Gods when we cant even make our own hearts beat.

“Fast before the feast”

Quakers Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove this statement.
Since I'm no scientist , I'll let these world renowned scientists say it for themselves.

http://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/em...

“Fast before the feast”

Quakers Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would women need to "grow balls," as you so angrily wrote? Are you of the mindset that most abortions are performed as a method of birth control?
No, I was just annoyed because the person I was writing to kept making it out like the only victim in abortions are the women when in reality the only victim is the child, who's life is on the line.
The woman should have known full well that pregnancy was a possibility and therefore should take responsibility for her actions (but of course its not her fault completely).. but just because you dont want it, doesnt justify the abortion. If anything it is running away from the responsibility of caring for the child, and if you cant afford it then give it up for adoption. In todays society, with all the technology we have there is no excuse. If our ancestors could do it (raise children but couldnt necessarily afford it), then so can we.
There is so much beauty in raising a child and so much horror in killing it.

“Fast before the feast”

Quakers Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go! It's always the woman's fault when a pregnancy occurs, isn't it?
Tell me, do you ever suggest that men keep their pants zipped? Or that they control their urges? Do you ever smack a male upside the head when he drools at a teenage girl? Do you ever suggest that HE be responsible for birth control? Or that he man up and be a father to his child?
Of course not! It's ALWAYS up to women. Women aren't supposed to have sex because they "might" get pregnant. Apparently men are supposed to fornicate only with men who cannot get pregnant?
Let me tell you, if it weren't for women owning up to their responsibility and raising children when the father turns tail and runs, the population of this country would be considerably lower. I am one of those women. Moon is another. We raised our children alone because the "man" who helped conceive them wasn't "man" enough to stay around to raise them.
But not everyone is up to that. Certainly a 14 year old girl isn't. And if she's "owned up to her responsibility" 2 or 3 times, and is maxed out, why should she be forced to have a 4th child to raise alone?
Unfortunately irresponsible men aren't force to wear a tattoo on their forehead warning women about their nature.
Thank you for showing everyone here what a Neanderthal a "liberal thinker" really is.
Yes I completely agree but the way this writer was putting it, it was as if the female was in no way responsible. Some men are just dickheads , but as women we shouldnt descend to their level and abort our children.
I admire those women who raise kids on their own because the fathers couldnt man up. I respect those mother who sacrifice so much for their kids. I truly do. But what I dont understand is why other mother would kill their children?(actually i do, but still ?.. doesnt it make you think?)
In the case of your 14yo child , as if they wouldnt have learnt by the 2nd child , if anything that suggests that there is something wrong with the girl ?
"Unfortunately irresponsible men aren't force to wear a tattoo on their forehead warning women about their nature."
Then by all means suss out what a man is really like before you decide to get intimate with him.

I believe wholeheartedly in defending the lives of these children who have no voices to speak because their testimony should be heard.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
* I meant, "..since there's no science to tell WHETHER a fetus can feel pain"
Have a good day
Actually, there is. It's not possible for a wad of goo with NO nervous system and no brain to feel anything.
Unfortunately for many, some people don't want the public to be informed or educated on biology or foetal development because they want to manipulate others' emotions with false claims, such as a foetus of 8 weeks being able to feel anything or know what is going on about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ?! NO it IS NOT . thats the point im trying to get across. Its about the CHILD for crying out loud ?. Stop trying to make it out like the mother is the victim when the CHILD is the one being killed. Just for your information I'm a girl too and i dont believe in that "feel sorry for me because im a woman" bullshit. I know that getting pregnant is not only the womans fault but also the fathers but your making it out like they had no choice in the matter whatsoever.
I hate it when women act like people owe them more than their due. Honestly. The primary concern in this instance should be the child , but you obviously prefer to put it on the mother.
Why do I believe that the concern be on the child? because it is a being worthy of life. A person who has their whole lives ahead of them. As if you would rob that child of the opportunity to live because it is all too much for the parents at the present time. Hardships are only temporary but memories last forever.
I believe in safeguarding the lives of those innocent people and give props to mothers in general because it's one hell of a duty.
This kind of procedure is evil and affects the world as we know it because it encourages people to kill for their own convenience and encourages other to think less of the value of human life.
I wonder if any of you have done research on the effects of abortion on women? The psychological impacts ? All you feminists I challenge you to go and research the effects of abortion on women and then come back and tell me how its all "happy happy joy joy" because its her decision, and take credit for all that depression and those suicides because you supported a choice which would damage her for the rest of her life.
Of course its the mothers choice because its her body , but just because she can do it, does it make it right?
No, it is not a child, it is not a baby. Those are BORN HUMAN BEINGS.
Regardless of whatever romantic notions you have about it, conception does not equal child.
Never has, never will.
When ETAs are performed there is only a wad of goo that may have the potential to develop, but no guarantee.
Pregnancy is ALWAYS potentially a health and life threatening condition.
It is NEVER guaranteed to come to term resulting in a healthy live mother and child, no matter how well the woman cares for herself or how much she wants to carry to term. NEVER.
Now, should you ever become pregnant, you are perfectly free to attempt to carry that to term. That would be YOUR CHOICE. Your choice to risk your health and life, your choice to commit to caring for the child (should you succeed in carrying to term), your choice to go through the pregnancy. However, I suspect you are male, and your only real goal is to see that women are controlled and turned back into the chattel that we once were.
Sorry, we aren't going back, and nobody owes you any explanation or reasoning about what medical decisions they make or what they are.
Not your uterus? Not your body? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
It's that simple, kid.
Oh, and by the way, you keep attributing things to me that I have not said. STFU if you can't stick to the facts, although I can see that you have a very slim grip on things that are true. You seem to be living in some sort of fairy tale world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is a choice *no kidding - because everyone has a free will*, but is it right?...It is the woman's duty to, not only take care of her body but also to do what it right for her and her child and never is abortion the right thing to do. Deliberately killing a baby is never good or responsible.
And just because the fetus cant feel the pain, does that mean it's okay to kill it ?- Where does this kind of thinking come from ?.. As if its somewhat merciful because the baby cant feel it ? wow .
People should be educated about the sanctity of human life in general and recognise that every living human individual, irrespective of race, gender and class is of incalculable worth. That is why I hate abortion. I hate it because it degrades the lives of humans to mere objects. It is so wrong. It is so sad that we cant even recognise that we're killing humans. We kill off the most vulnerable in society beginning with the youngest (abortion) and the oldest (euthanasia). We've come to think of ourselves as Gods when we cant even make our own hearts beat.
Keep your religion and god where they belong. In your heart, your home, your church, YOUR LIFE. Your beliefs are just that, YOUR BELIEFS. Nobody else is required to share them, and many of us don't like people like you constantly shoving your superstitions down our throats or trying to make us live by your bronze age standards.
Good bye troll child, find another bridge. You're ignorant and boring with your self righteousness and silly insistence that woman must obey you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

When you stop a baby from being born - it is an offense to God.

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not allways a choice. Neither is pregnancy. Rape happens, tight vaginal passages happens, heart conditions during labour happens. It's not about choice it's about HER BUSINESS, aka, up to YOU to stand down from criticising ANYONE doing an abortion BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THEIR REASONS! As for prolonged abortion, I have a problem with it- if there aren't any dangers to the woman giving birth. It's so easy to abort pregnancy. Two weeks after sex/rape, a woman can detect pregnancy and abort before long before the egg developes the first nerve endings.

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, there is. It's not possible for a wad of goo with NO nervous system and no brain to feel anything.
Unfortunately for many, some people don't want the public to be informed or educated on biology or foetal development because they want to manipulate others' emotions with false claims, such as a foetus of 8 weeks being able to feel anything or know what is going on about it.
Right. So THAT's your definition on "wad of goo", thanks. Unless there are nerve endings, there is no soul to speak of for these religious zealots you're battling :) They COMPLETELY ignore the many complications that add up to the tragic choice of abortion. It's so arrogant and disgusting. Pregnancy could be the result of gang rape, incest and could allso result in serious complications during labour. There are SO many explanations to why abortion is the only option to millions of people out there, but these religious zealots in here won't hear any of it... gooooood -_-'

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
When you stop a baby from being born - it is an offense to God.
hahahaha

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please use some common sense. What is "right" for you may not be right for someone else.

You do not have the responsibility or the duty to tell another human being (that is not related to you) what is "right" for them.

It may be right for you to have 25 children to support, nurture, love, feed, keep warm, for the rest of their natural lives.

But it is NOT right for someone else. And NO ONE has the "right" to tell them what is right or wrong for their life.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LIBER-THINKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm no scientist , I'll let these world renowned scientists say it for themselves.
http://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/em...
Would you like me to provide links with the words "Pro-Choice" in the address? Would you immediately sneer?

Why would you expect me to do any differently when you provide links that say "prolife" in the address?

You really are a Neanderthal, aren't you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min yon 1,626
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 533,687
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 722,299
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,576
Nine Eleven 7 min passing by 49
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 8 min howdy 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min religionisillness 224,679
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min gianni cartooni 115,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 257,033
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••