There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
single mom

West Mifflin, PA

#230934 Jun 6, 2013
abortion is just a rusty coat hanger away

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230935 Jun 6, 2013
Watamoose wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know exactly what a soul is ... Please enlighten us, oh great & wise guru ... <;o)
But first you have to kneel at my feet, and you can't do that over the internet...
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230936 Jun 6, 2013
I've never posted in this forum,but noticed the topic and fully agree! Abortion is murder of an innocent and your comment is 100%
correct. Women and young ladies are duped into believing what is inside their body is just a mass of tissue. This is a lie from the pits of hell, which the father of liars has originated.

The Bible is the world's best seller, proven to stand the test of time, although written by about 40 different authors in different places and in differen times, throughout many centuries. Yet, all agree as to the central message, doctrines, and teachings, including scientific facts discovered to be true a thousand or so years later than it was written, by scientists.

David, the Psalmist, and a great King of Israel knew the truth, as inspired by God, and wrote it for us in the Psalms, if one desires the truth as to an unborn child. You can read it in Psalms 139 and if you are familiar with Hebrew or Arabic wording, see the truth. If not, get a Hebrew dictionary and study the beautiful truths that only could be revealed by our Higher Power, who is Jehovah God.

David said God had posssesssed his reins.
Do you know what the word reins means in Hebrew language? The Israelites believed the reins were the first part of the human body to be formed. In verse 13 of Psalms 139, David also said, "thous hast covered me in my Mother's womb." He knew he was a soul at the very moment of conception, when there was only a substance there, which was at that time seen as "a person" and living organism, sustained by the Mother's body as God gave it life. David said, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Do we also understand and "know right well" that life begins at conception and destruction of it is murder?

The reins which David said God possessed, covered in the mother's womb, was known by Israelites as the very foundation of the person, fearfully, and marvelously made as only God can design.
Study further and learn more truth. Ps. 139: 15 says, "My substance was not hid from then, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

For those who don't know Jewish idioms, the lowest parts of the earth was a term for the womb here, where the child was in darkness and hidden, so to speak, being nourished and protected, as it was supposed to be. The words *curiously wrought* doesn't mean it wasn't a person. Curiously wroght is the word "raqam" in Hebrew, and it means to verigate, diversify with colors. An illustration is to embroider, fabricate; make curious work, and it is also translated as embroiderer in other passages. Do you get the picture yet? If not, think about a piece of embroidery work, made by someone's hands. If you look at it being put together, especially the back side, it is a mess of different colored threads in patterns and designs not yet completed, yet the product will be a beautiful design, curiously wrought, in and out. It's the same way with the human body. It is *made* and *designed by God* in the same matter, when the sperm meets the egg, and is one *substance*, just as David knew thousands of years before science ever questioned how a body was formed.

David says in verse 16, "Thine eyes did see my *SUBSTANCE* yet being unperfect; and in *THY BOOK8 all my members were written which in *continuance were fashioned* when as yet, there were none of them."

Dear one, can you see it yet? God sad the soul as a person, the substance was a person, even before all the members were formed, but in continuance were being fashioned. The human body was weaved together in the same manner as embroidery work, so to speak, only by the Creator and His awesome plan, who saw LIFE, not just a mass of tissue. This "so called tissue" was a person not to be destroyed.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230937 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
I've never posted in this forum,but noticed the topic and fully agree! Abortion is murder of an innocent and your comment is 100%
correct. Women and young ladies are duped into believing what is inside their body is just a mass of tissue. This is a lie from the pits of hell, which the father of liars has originated.
The Bible is the world's best seller, proven to stand the test of time, although written by about 40 different authors in different places and in differen times, throughout many centuries. Yet, all agree as to the central message, doctrines, and teachings, including scientific facts discovered to be true a thousand or so years later than it was written, by scientists.(deleted hypocritical manure similar to what I left for space)
You can take your book of lies and misinformation, fold it until it is all corners, and shove it as far up your rectum as possible.
The USA is NOT a theocracy. You want to believe in that garbage, fine, but quit trying to nail your sandals to others' feet.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230938 Jun 6, 2013
Watamoose wrote:
<quoted text>
it can only be regarded as cannibalism if the unborn child is considered human ... Liam above states it is not human ... I take it you disagree with him? <;o)
I consider Holy Communion to be cannibalism too.

And of course a human fetus is human.
I don't confuse the term 'human' with the term 'human being' when discussing potential human life. My belief system requires that a human must be breathing to be a human being. Your belief system might differ in this regard...and these sorts of differences in individual beliefs are why we are not a theocracy.

Only the born have civil rights. It's specifically written in the Constitution that way.

And for a variety of good reasons, IMO.
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230939 Jun 6, 2013
REPLY to "Covered in the womb."You can take your book of lies and misinformation, fold it until it is all corners, and shove it as far up your rectum as possible.
The USA is NOT a theocracy. You want to believe in that garbage, fine, but quit trying to nail your sandals to others' feet.

Sorry, but you came 2000 years too late to change the truth, the facts, the plan of God, or to nullify His Word. Why are you seemingly so fearful of others seeing truth? If you doubt it, that's your choice, but what you call garbage is truth and life!

Of course the USA is not a Theocracy! But, it will be "under a Theocracy" one day when Jesus Christ rules and reigns from Jerusalem, as the Capital of the entire world. Will you be a part? You can be, but it will take a change of heart. As far as God's Word is concerned, it is hidden in my heart, as far within as possible, and covers all four corners of it. Your language is very rude, to say the least and you appear intimidated by the truth.

Our goal is to share truth, which refutes lies such as you just posted about the Word of God. We don't attempt to nail our sandals to the feet of others, but we do attempt to get others to knell at his nail-scarred feet which once walked in sandals, and to follow in His footsteps. Those doing so have been delivered from using language such as you feel a need to expel.

If you have an argument, prove what the content of the posting is wrong, instead of simply giving your opinion and rude comments.
Anyone can have an opinion, but Bible speaks for itself, and as stated, it is the number one best seller of all time, and always will be, for it is truth.

Were you surprised to see that David, who penned most of the Psalms, knew about creation, beginning of life, and the Creator, even before science had discovered these truths shown in the Bible?

We will pray for you, for evidently you know not what you do!
You're in a category with many who post on Topix. They don't really wish to discuss, only to cuss or argue. That's your choice, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. We have eternity to gain and look forward to.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230940 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
Sorry, but you came 2000 years too late to change the truth, the facts, the plan of God, or to nullify His Word. Why are you seemingly so fearful of others seeing truth? If you doubt it, that's your choice, but what you call garbage is truth and life!
Of course the USA is not a Theocracy! But, it will be "under a Theocracy" one day when Jesus Christ rules and reigns from Jerusalem, as the Capital of the entire world. Will you be a part? You can be, but it will take a change of heart. As far as God's Word is concerned, it is hidden in my heart, as far within as possible, and covers all four corners of it. Your language is very rude, to say the least and you appear intimidated by the truth.
Our goal is to share truth, which refutes lies such as you just posted about the Word of God. We don't attempt to nail our sandals to the feet of others, but we do attempt to get others to knell at his nail-scarred feet which once walked in sandals, and to follow in His footsteps. Those doing so have been delivered from using language such as you feel a need to expel.
If you have an argument, prove what the content of the posting is wrong, instead of simply giving your opinion and rude comments.
Anyone can have an opinion, but Bible speaks for itself, and as stated, it is the number one best seller of all time, and always will be, for it is truth.
Were you surprised to see that David, who penned most of the Psalms, knew about creation, beginning of life, and the Creator, even before science had discovered these truths shown in the Bible?
We will pray for you, for evidently you know not what you do!
You're in a category with many who post on Topix. They don't really wish to discuss, only to cuss or argue. That's your choice, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. We have eternity to gain and look forward to.
You are too stupid to use the reply button but expect me to take your word as to what is the truth??
How about you find some PROOF of what you claim. Don't say the bible, you can't use it to prove that it is true. Find some real proof, I know you won't, because there is none.
Really, you proselytizing asshats are just a pain. I don't have to believe your crap, and I do not, as is my RIGHT.
Oh, and maybe you should read your own book. You and your sort seem to completely ignore such verses as Matthew 6:5.
Hypocrite.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230941 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
REPLY to "Covered in the womb."You can take your book of lies and misinformation, fold it until it is all corners, and shove it as far up your rectum as possible.
The USA is NOT a theocracy. You want to believe in that garbage, fine, but quit trying to nail your sandals to others' feet.
Sorry, but you came 2000 years too late to change the truth,(remainder removed for inaccurate content)
this is as far as I got, before rejecting your assertions.

If your religion was the only truth, it would be the only religion.

Hint: There are thousands of religions, and every one of them claims to be 'the truth'.

None of them are 'the truth', although each may contain 'a truth'. We won't know until we die.

As for facts, you got nuttin'.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230942 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
.
The Bible is the world's best seller, proven to stand the test of time, although written by about 40 different authors in different places and in differen times, throughout many centuries. Yet, all agree as to the central message, doctrines, and teachings, including scientific facts discovered to be true a thousand or so years later than it was written, by scientists.
Except for the fact that many things in the Bible have been proven to not be true. The flood, for example
Covered in the womb wrote:
David, the Psalmist, and a great King of Israel knew the truth, as inspired by God, and wrote it for us in the Psalms, if one desires the truth as to an unborn child. You can read it in Psalms 139 and if you are familiar with Hebrew or Arabic wording, see the truth. If not, get a Hebrew dictionary and study the beautiful truths that only could be revealed by our Higher Power, who is Jehovah God.
David said God had posssesssed his reins.
There is no God named "Jehovah" That is a gross mistranslation of the name of the God of the Bible.
Covered in the womb wrote:
Do you know what the word reins means in Hebrew language? The Israelites believed the reins were the first part of the human body to be formed. In verse 13 of Psalms 139, David also said, "thous hast covered me in my Mother's womb." He knew he was a soul at the very moment of conception, when there was only a substance there, which was at that time seen as "a person" and living organism, sustained by the Mother's body as God gave it life. David said, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Do we also understand and "know right well" that life begins at conception and destruction of it is murder?
The reins which David said God possessed, covered in the mother's womb, was known by Israelites as the very foundation of the person, fearfully, and marvelously made as only God can design.
Except the Bible says that the soul enters the body at birth with the first indrawn breath of air...

Oh, and FYI, the Hebrew word translated as reins is <kilyah> and it means "kidneys".
Covered in the womb wrote:
Dear one, can you see it yet? God sad the soul as a person, the substance was a person, even before all the members were formed, but in continuance were being fashioned. The human body was weaved together in the same manner as embroidery work, so to speak, only by the Creator and His awesome plan, who saw LIFE, not just a mass of tissue. This "so called tissue" was a person not to be destroyed.
No, the wad of goo is just the POTENTIAL for a human being. It will only become a human being with the addition of a soul, which only happens at birth.

Do TRY to think... both this and the passage in Jeremiah (You knew me in my mother's womb) are references to the degree of knowledge possessed by the God of the Bible.
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230943 Jun 6, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid to use the reply button but expect me to take your word as to what is the truth??
How about you find some PROOF of what you claim. Don't say the bible, you can't use it to prove that it is true. Find some real proof, I know you won't, because there is none.
Really, you proselytizing asshats are just a pain. I don't have to believe your crap, and I do not, as is my RIGHT.
Oh, and maybe you should read your own book. You and your sort seem to completely ignore such verses as Matthew 6:5.
Hypocrite.
Stupidity is in the mind of those who imagine why others do things, as you don't really know why I didn't use the reply button.

Yes, I can use the Bible to prove what I said was true, as it contains facts which scientists found out later, as does other scientific facts contained in the Scriptures.

You cannot discern what is a real pain, but you can be assured that every knee will bow and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord. You are not obligated to believe anything anyone says, as that's your choice, but people reap what they sow, later than they sow, and pay more in the reaping than they every thought possible. This goes for the good, the bad, and the ugly.

No, friend, I don't ignore Matthew 5, or any other Scripture. Do you see me praying in public the words the prayer I said I'd pray for you, or on street corners? Where is the prayer? Can you produce it? Of course you can't, but your intimidation at truth presented is very obvious.

What you call "crap" is "truth" which you will give an account for because of rejection of it. That day is nearing. All one has to do is read the newspapers, turn on the local news or radio, and compare it to Bible prophecies. Scientists are even dissenting from Darwin's false theory, and proclaiming it. Of course why shouldn't they, as it relies on false icons, which have been exposed as such and made public. Even some schools still carry these tainted textbooks, with photos that were not the real thing.

As I stated, people like you need prayer, and we are told to pray one for another, even for those who despitefully use us.
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230944 Jun 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that many things in the Bible have been proven to not be true. The flood, for example
<quoted text>
There is no God named "Jehovah" That is a gross mistranslation of the name of the God of the Bible.
<quoted text>
Except the Bible says that the soul enters the body at birth with the first indrawn breath of air...
Oh, and FYI, the Hebrew word translated as reins is <kilyah> and it means "kidneys".
<quoted text>
No, the wad of goo is just the POTENTIAL for a human being. It will only become a human being with the addition of a soul, which only happens at birth.
Do TRY to think... both this and the passage in Jeremiah (You knew me in my mother's womb) are references to the degree of knowledge possessed by the God of the Bible.
You are certainly correct on part of the meaning of the word "reins" as to the Hebrew "Kilyah (kil-yaw) which is the feminine of "kily" or (kel-ee) w hich means something prepared, that is made of, X one from another, etc. But, you omitted a point, in that figuratively, the definition means "the mind (as the interior self) also. There are 13 useages of the word "reins" used in the Old testament. God has even put in what you refer to so careless as a "word of goo" a mind which will think, a heart that is/will beat, and the baby is very much "alive" before it ever takes a first breath on its on. The unborn child has even been photographed reaching for the doctor's hand, while the mother was undergoing surgery in the womb, before its birth. Does a dead baby do this? Did God see the substance as being a complete being? Of course He did, and thus, it is a life, not to be considered as nothing more than a "wad" to be tossed in a trash can, as if nothing. That's what Satan wants mankind to believe.

No, the passages are focusing on the fact that even before a person is born, God knows it is a life, not just a "wad" of tissue.
God describes men with personal pronouns, as in Jeremiah, Matthew, and other Scriptures. The word "He" is used of a conceived child in Scripture also, showing not only that the conception substance is a person, not just a "wad of tissue." You may refer to your children, if you have any, as little wads of tissue before they were born, but ours were precious lives that we cherished, and that God allowed to be born in due season.

Man becomes a "living breather" at birth, yet they have a body that is very much alive, a heart that beats, limbs that move, and even suck their thumb, all before birth. Do you really believe this isn't a person? Scripture shows us the value of life, even when the person is only a substance, but one has to have eyes to see truth and spiritual discernment.

As far as the flood, it hasn't been disproved, although man has tried to deny it. And, as to God being called Jehovah, that is only one of his many names. One of his names is even Jealous. Do you deny that also?

Thank you for helping expound further on the word kidneys, or "reins" as the Hebrews saw it differently than men today, in their culture and idoms. It definitely wasn't referred to by them as organs of elimination, except when the word "kidney" was actually used. However, this was when referring to the parts of sacrifices, in the eighteen different occurrences.

I've had others ask where all the flood waters receded to. I don't really question that, but when we see him at his appearing, we can ask Him.
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230945 Jun 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that many things in the Bible have been proven to not be true. The flood, for example
<quoted text>
There is no God named "Jehovah" That is a gross mistranslation of the name of the God of the Bible.
<quoted text>
Except the Bible says that the soul enters the body at birth with the first indrawn breath of air...
Oh, and FYI, the Hebrew word translated as reins is <kilyah> and it means "kidneys".
<quoted text>
No, the wad of goo is just the POTENTIAL for a human being. It will only become a human being with the addition of a soul, which only happens at birth.
Do TRY to think... both this and the passage in Jeremiah (You knew me in my mother's womb) are references to the degree of knowledge possessed by the God of the Bible.
Liam, that's a beautiful little girl in the picture with you, and you look like an intelligent man.

I forgot to ask what you base your assumption, on as to the flood not occuring? Actually, there is evidence that it did happen, by a famous archelogist, and that it unfolded exactly as documented in the Bible. Would you not let your child be taught this truth, if this is your beautiful little girl, a blessing from the Creator?
It is believed to have occurred around 5000 BC.
Covered in the womb

Union City, TN

#230946 Jun 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>this is as far as I got, before rejecting your assertions.
If your religion was the only truth, it would be the only religion.
Hint: There are thousands of religions, and every one of them claims to be 'the truth'.
None of them are 'the truth', although each may contain 'a truth'. We won't know until we die.
As for facts, you got nuttin'.
Kathryn, where do you get the idea that, "If your religion was the only truth, it would be the only religion?" Religion has been around since the beginning of time, originated by Satan. Actually, I don't refer to my beliefs as "religion" but Christianity. Religion crucified Jesus Christ, and we all were guilty as those who drove the nails, by our sins, so to speak.

There were false religions in Egypt, Babylon, and we can't forgive all the "ites" of the Bible. There will always be a harlotry type of religious system, until Jesus Christ comes to rule and reign on earth, and creates his perfect order. The Mother of Harlots in Revelation symbolized as sitting on the scarlet colored beast will give her power to the kings, who will later turn on her. It's a long story and too lengthy to discuss in detail. However, Christianity is the only true religion. Do you know of any other religion in which their God arose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and was seen by many witnesses after their resurrection?

As for facts, I've got the Bible, and the facts within it are truth, have stood the tests of time, and will always prevail. No other Book can compare. Christianity does not claim that we have "all truth" but we do have "the way, the Truth, and life, and He is the only truth as far as "gods" to be worshipped.

Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is a Christian, as there will always be wheat among the tares (which were poisonous weeds) being referred to. But, God will separate these in his time and way. Until then, they will be together, and only God knows the heart of man. I do agree with you that several religions, even some that are cults, DO have some truths. But, I also know it only takes a little leaven to spoil the whole lump, as Scripture teaches.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230948 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is in the mind of those who imagine why others do things, as you don't really know why I didn't use the reply button.
Yes, I can use the Bible to prove what I said was true, as it contains facts which scientists found out later, as does other scientific facts contained in the Scriptures.
You cannot discern what is a real pain, but you can be assured that every knee will bow and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord. You are not obligated to believe anything anyone says, as that's your choice, but people reap what they sow, later than they sow, and pay more in the reaping than they every thought possible. This goes for the good, the bad, and the ugly.
No, friend, I don't ignore Matthew 5, or any other Scripture. Do you see me praying in public the words the prayer I said I'd pray for you, or on street corners? Where is the prayer? Can you produce it? Of course you can't, but your intimidation at truth presented is very obvious.
What you call "crap" is "truth" which you will give an account for because of rejection of it. That day is nearing. All one has to do is read the newspapers, turn on the local news or radio, and compare it to Bible prophecies. Scientists are even dissenting from Darwin's false theory, and proclaiming it. Of course why shouldn't they, as it relies on false icons, which have been exposed as such and made public. Even some schools still carry these tainted textbooks, with photos that were not the real thing.
As I stated, people like you need prayer, and we are told to pray one for another, even for those who despitefully use us.
Go peddle your crap elsewhere. YOU are not a god, and cannot tell anyone the mind of god. If there is one, it's not telling you anything, and certainly not from the words of a bunch of ancient misogynistic control freaks seeking power.
Covered

Union City, TN

#230949 Jun 6, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Go peddle your crap elsewhere. YOU are not a god, and cannot tell anyone the mind of god. If there is one, it's not telling you anything, and certainly not from the words of a bunch of ancient misogynistic control freaks seeking power.
Why so imtimidated? Is this forum yours, do you own it? You seem to be making rules as to who can post and who cannot.

Of course I'm not God, where did you get that imagined thought, as to say "YOU are not god?" Did I claim to be? Of course not. However, I do have the mind of Christ, just as He tells us to have, and He most certainly does reveal things to us.

You are surely deceived, as those you call "control freaks" and misguided, seeking power, actually turned the world upside down! They had power, although they may not have had silver or gold. They KNEW who was in control, and it was their God, who gave them power to be witnesses, work miracles, stop the mouth of lions, and to overcome the wiles of the enemy. And, all but one gave their life for the sake of the gospel. John was the only one who died a natural death, and wasn't beheaded, crucified, or killed in some manner.

Control freaks are those who demand others do as they say, such as you demand here. However, those who share the *good news* of the gospel do not seek to control you, manipulate you, or tell you where to go. We simply present the truth and let you make the choice. After all, it's your decision.

You might do better if you understood there is no way the writers of the Bible could have written the things they wrote, including scientific information, without having divine guidance and inspiration, as given by God. There's no way a bunch of "control freaks" could come up with divine prophecy that has been fullfilled, exactly as written, although some prophecies were centuries before they came to pass, unless by God's inspiration.

Let's see, if you were to take another 40 men, who were not those of Christianity, or Jews of the OT, but perhaps medical men, from different lands, ages, etc, and ask them to write a book, what would you have? If the topic was on "How to cure a disease", what kind of results do you think you'd get in such a collection from authors living in different lands, time periods, etc? Most would probably try to prove how others are wrong and they are right, instead of being in agreement on the central subject, such as the Bible. You could never find unity of thoughts in such circumstances in any other Book written in the same manner, over thousands of years, in different lands, and by this many people.
However, the Bible has unity of thought because there is one Divine Author who gave these 40 men inspiration to write the Books written, speaking on literally hundreds of different subjects. We can read of politics, science, governments, religion, etc, but all has the same central theme. Only GOD can cause this to happen, divinely, and the Bible has stood the test of time. God has preserved it through the years. Even the variables in translation errors are proven not to nullify the message throughout the book, cover to cover.

It's good to know the Bible is superior to all other books in the world, outstanding among millions of books, and it is in a class all by itself. Even most unbelievers feel they are *uneducated* without a knowledge of its teachings. Of course, there are exceptions seen in every bunch, as evidenced.

Did you know that over 250 plants are mentioned in the Old Testament alone, by these men you think were evidently ignorant? Botanists claim the Bible as "flawless" botanically. Mysteries of the human body, soul, the spirit, the things in the natural world like rain, water, currents, winds, evaporation, clouds, thunder, lightening, and many other natural phenomena have been recorded in the Bible for millenniums. It took mankind and scientists many centuries to discover what the Bible had already stated! God reigns!
Covered

Union City, TN

#230950 Jun 6, 2013
NW Moon, Why so intimidated by what others post here? Is the forum yours? No one is "peddling anything"....we simply present facts about the Bible and it's your choice to believe and receive or doubt and do without, so to speak!

Of course I'm not a god, nor did I claim to be. Where do you come up with such stuff? I do have the mind of Christ, as we are commanded, and God does reveal His will and give discernment to his children.

Only ignorance can call the ancent writers as "misognistic control freaks seeking power." Even unbelievers (most lucid ones) consider themselves uneducated, without a knowledge of the Bible.

Many of these you call freaks seeking power had power, more than you or I will ever see other men have. They turned the world upside down, with the power of God, working miracles, raising the dead, preaching the gospel, and many died for their faith.

Botanists claim the Bible flawless botanically. Other mysteries of the body, soul, spirit, things such as the rain, currents, winds, planets, evaporation, lightening, thunder, etc., have been recorded in the Bible for thousands of years.

Do you not know that what it has taken scientists and men centuries to discover has been stated in the Bible for Millenniums? How did these "so called" power freaks come up with all this information about the heavens, earth, the body, and other scientific facts as to the planets, constellations, etc? Only by the divine power of God, and the Book is the greatest Book of all time that has stood the test of time.

You can take it or leave it, but the facts speak for themself, just as God spoke in the Book.

My post was longer, but I lost it. I suppose you would rejoice in that fact.:o)
Covered

Union City, TN

#230951 Jun 6, 2013
OOPS....I guess it was meant for my first post to go through, as I see it wasn't lost after all, but has appeared! I do see how much I could not recall, that I had in the first typed reply. I'll have to work harder on total recall, as it's not what it used to be.

Have a blessed evening

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230952 Jun 6, 2013
Covered in the womb wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathryn, where do you get the idea that, "If your religion was the only truth, it would be the only religion?"
From having learned to use my Divinely endowed brain, to think for myself.

Perhaps you should try it.

I've read the Bible numerous times. It's decent as literature goes, but it's hardly a how-to manual, at least not as far as I'm concerned. Too many inherent contradictions. You could drive yourself batshit crazy trying to live by that thing....many people have.

As far as the Biblical 'God' is concerned, by the descriptions and quotes in the Bible, he is a vengeful, petty, punitive, malicious creature, and he doesn't even have enough faith in himself to spread his own message. Instead he relies on foaming fundemangelicals to beat others over the head with it.

Worship that? I'll pass.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#230953 Jun 6, 2013
I myself would never want one.

Newdrivewaypaving.com

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#230956 Jun 6, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
let me elaborate on pro life and pro choice. I am pretty sure you are pro life when it comes to making your own choice if you want to live or die if you choose to live since it is your own body!
like wise, you are pro choice if it comes to you being able to make the decision of a life form that is not able to make its own choice when you are the primary care taker or guardian of that life rather it be by pregnancy or care taker/legal guardian of a life form that is outside of your body.
You got to be pro life and pro choice because aborting a life form is not restricted to the choice of a female like everyone makes it out to be, because anyone should be able to abort their own life through active euthanasia if they choose because it's their life, choice and body!
Abortion is about taking a human life in a life or death situation and the question is who should make that choice? The care taker or guardian of that life form or the government and individuals who is not related to you.
just a little food for thought for you!
WOW! What a tongue twister! Let me simplify this. If you love life and want to protect it you must also let the life form choose rather it want to live or die when it comes to it's own choices or the choices of the one (life form) it is a primary care taker or guardian of when it is not able to make its own choices.

You can't just be pro life or pro choice when it comes to aborting s life form, you got to be both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Richard The Lion... 80,200
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 701,539
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 10 min Dang Jersey Piney 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Dang Jersey Piney 995,766
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 20 min texas pete 2,539
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min Prince of Darkness 6,869
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,396