There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230845 May 30, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like you who was only thinking of yourself when you tried to take your own life. Imagine how traumatizing that would have been for your family, for anyone who would have found you. And you have the audacity to call someone else selfish?
Good Lord get over it,I sure have and so has my family. God I feel so sorry for you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230846 May 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're currently doing that now.
Doing what?

Location hidden

#230847 May 30, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just pointing out that you are embarrassing yourself by not even spelling the word correctly. You're the queen of lies and deflection, so no one on here takes you seriously. We're still waiting for you to present that evidence of MS' big lie. You're a crazy loon.
Ask MS,doubt she will tell the truth ( she never has) but hey it's worth trying.
Gotta go.got a life unike you. Sad,sad,sad.

Location hidden

#230848 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Ask MS,doubt she will tell the truth ( she never has) but hey it's worth trying.
You'll be back in ten minutes....just as usual.

Better pitch that rutabaga before somebody eats it...euww.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230849 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Not embarressed at all.. Like I said I own it. Not proud of it but own it.
That's too bad. You should be embarrassed by it. And how hard is it to spell embarrass? Try to learn something. Anyway, I have no compassion for suicide attempts or people who follow through unless they are children (only because they don't know any better). My friend shot himself in the middle of the day in his truck and his two small godsons found him. He knew damn well those kids would be coming home around that time. Selfish.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230850 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord get over it,I sure have and so has my family. God I feel so sorry for you.
I love that I've been able to pull you down this path just to show to you exactly what you're doing to MS. You keep harping on the same stuff, day in and day out. You just proved to yourself that your constant harassment of her is pathetic and you've been doing it for years! So, realize the favor I just did for you and take your own advice by "getting over it" because we all feel sorry for you for not letting something go that she did that didn't even affect you and happened decades ago. Get the point now???

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230851 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Ask MS,doubt she will tell the truth ( she never has) but hey it's worth trying.
Nice try to take the attention off yourself and probably a little sting in there because I've repeatedly told you how sad and pathetic you are. Can see right through you.

And here's a little hint: I don't care what MS lied about or didn't lie about. I'm not obsessed with her like you are.
Lily the Aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#230852 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMM yes it is,but hey if it makes you sleep better at night,whatever. You murdered your unborn child. You kept their siblings from knowing what may have been a wonderful human being. You are a selfish b*tch who only thought about the moment. You make me sick.
I can feel the love oozing from your post. You are such a wonderful christian and are a great example of one. It doesn't matter that you have a mouth like a truck driver or don't follow that book or those 'words of god' that you screech at others from your religious beliefs. Oh and by the way...you are a huge hypocrite.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230853 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar no he didn't. Not once. You are making your self embarressing. Why don't you just stop now?
I have no reason to lie about this. Why would I? And how does one "make yourself embarressing (sic)?"

He defended you to the hilt for years.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230854 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMM yes it is,but hey if it makes you sleep better at night,whatever. You murdered your unborn child. You kept their siblings from knowing what may have been a wonderful human being. You are a selfish bitch who only thought about the moment. You make me sick.
Thank you for proving once again what a complete and utter idiot you are.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230855 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord get over it,I sure have and so has my family. God I feel so sorry for you.
I've gotten over my abortion, my family was supportive of my decision to have an abortion, yet you continue to harp on it TWENTY SEVEN YEARS later.

And you want people to let go of your far more recent suicide attempts?

Practice what you preach.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230856 May 30, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
I have never lied about anything on Topix. I've taken major crap from you and others because I've been brutally honest about myself and my decisions.

I have no idea what my "big lie" was and you've never said. You just keep flinging the accusation, much as monkeys fling poo.

Location hidden

#230857 May 31, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never lied about anything on Topix. I've taken major crap from you and others because I've been brutally honest about myself and my decisions.
I have no idea what my "big lie" was and you've never said. You just keep flinging the accusation, much as monkeys fling poo.
LIAR

Location hidden

#230858 May 31, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be back in ten minutes....just as usual.
Better pitch that rutabaga before somebody eats it...euww.
Liar,did I come back in ten minutes??
UMMMMM, NO

Location hidden

#230859 May 31, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to lie about this. Why would I? And how does one "make yourself embarressing (sic)?"
He defended you to the hilt for years.
Who defended me?

Location hidden

#230860 May 31, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotten over my abortion, my family was supportive of my decision to have an abortion, yet you continue to harp on it TWENTY SEVEN YEARS later.
And you want people to let go of your far more recent suicide attempts?
Practice what you preach.
I don't care if they let go of it.

Location hidden

#230861 May 31, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar,did I come back in ten minutes??
UMMMMM, NO
Ok, it was 11 minutes.

So sue me.

Bet you're re-using that rutabaga though....

Double-euww.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230862 May 31, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Who defended me?
LOL. Try following the chain of conversation.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230863 May 31, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if they let go of it.
Liar!!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

Location hidden

#230864 May 31, 2013
LightForce wrote:
PART 2:
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim and declare the unalienable personhood of every American, from the moment of conception until natural death, and I do proclaim, ordain, and declare that I will take care that the Constitution and laws of the United States are faithfully executed for the protection of America's unborn children. Upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind and the gracious favor of Almighty God. I also proclaim Sunday, January 17, 1988, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. I call upon the citizens of this blessed land to gather on that day in their homes and places of worship to give thanks for the gift of life they enjoy and to reaffirm their commitment to the dignity of every human being and the sanctity of every human life.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-eight, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twelfth.
Ronald Reagan
Does the phrase "Iran-Contra" mean anything to you??

What about the dignity of THOSE human beings, and the sanctity of their lives....they were assuredly part of 'every human being'.

Ronald Reagan's romance, with the rabid religious right-wing 'fundemangelicals' involved in our politics, has corrupted the Republican party since his inauguration. His deregulation of enterprise has led to obscene increases in threats to the health of the entire planet, and nearly every known ecosystem. His flagrant abuses of power, instituting 'faith based initiatives' with no regard for the separation of Church and State, have flaunted and defiled the Constitution of the United States.

Reagan is no saint.

Just another political idol, with feet of asphalt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 63,186
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 653,559
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,460
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,807
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web