“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230761 May 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ACTUAL bogus response doesn't qualify my response as being bogus.
Figures...can't prove the bull feces you post is true, so you resort to more lies.

It's all ya got.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230762 May 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Figures...can't prove the bull feces you post is true, so you resort to more lies.
It's all ya got.
I can't do everything for you. Look it up.

Location hidden

#230763 May 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't do everything for you. Look it up.
I've searched the internet for the statistics you posted....they aren't coming up. Most sites give wildly different ones from what you said. So I've concluded that, as usual, you are a lying sack of duck smegma.

Have a nice day.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230764 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>I've searched the internet for the statistics you posted....they aren't coming up. Most sites give wildly different ones from what you said. So I've concluded that, as usual, you are a lying sack of duck smegma.
Have a nice day.
What hope is there if you can't even find the facts when they're given to you?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#230766 May 27, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!!

Location hidden

#230767 May 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
What hope is there if you can't even find the facts when they're given to you?
Show me some facts, then.

So far, all you're offering is your own brand of bull feces.

I'm not buying.

My garden likes compost better.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230768 May 28, 2013
SWill aka Domestic Diva wrote:
Was just reminiscing with a real good friend who is an old foe of mine in this abortion debate forum.
I don't miss this Vortex of Hell, and I'm surprised that some of you are still in here arguing.
This isn't a debate forum, it's a place to let out personal life frustrations. A "virtual" punching bag, if you will.
I am just shocked, shocked, shocked that the same people are still in here arguing.
I hope that someday you'll find your way out of this nonsense. It's no way to spend your free time and existence! There's a world out there! Go enjoy it!
Well, Happy Memorial Day, all.
Good gracious, oh me oh my.
@Pam - I hope all is well with you. If it isn't, then getting out of this place will greatly improve your life! Trust me!
SWill,everything is great with me. I am engaged and happy.It is good to hear from you.How are you doing?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230769 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>Show me some facts, then.
So far, all you're offering is your own brand of bull feces.
I'm not buying.
My garden likes compost better.
Just go to "Google", and in the empty box type in what fact you would like to find, then simply press the "search" module. You will then notice ten separate websites that you can choose from where it is available. Click on one of these. Sometimes it will even lead you to the original source.

Have fun!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230770 May 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, that's funny. So it isn't passing through a magic vagina but rather a breath of magic air that creates a human being? Where do you think the souls are kept while they wait for the chance to steal into new born babies?
Have you told anyone about this? Because in school they teach something different. Maybe its time for you to stop drinking whatever kool-aid it is that you're drinking.
I got news for you buddy, you don't qualify as a person either by that standard. You have no magical soul either. You are just another form of animal, your EGO just wants you to believe you're special or different and your fear won't allow you to accept death as the final stop. You have no more of a soul than a fish or an ant.
Oh, I will freely admit that there is no scientific proof of the existence of the soul at this time. Go just a little ways back in time, and there was no proof of the existence of radiation, either.

#230771 May 28, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that abortion has become viewed by many as being a customary procedure, most women who have had an abortion now feel like they were pressured into it, and given no alternative. What's up with that? Is that the result of the pro-abortionists/PP doing a good job of promoting their agenda? It seems that quite often the poor/minorities are lead to believe that they are simply fulfilling their civic responsibilities to dispose of their children.
PP and much of society in general is pointing a virtual gun at the poor and minorities, saying that you must kill your child or face the consequences. I don’t think that this is the kind of world that most of us really want to live in. Since abortion became legalized, wealth, status and comfort have become even more important than life - especially when it comes to the lives of the “poor”, and minorities.
1) No one is killing children. Abortions merely rid the woman's body of an unwanted wad of goo.

2) Women have ALWAYS had only the options of getting an abortion or facing the consequences. Even if the woman does choose to give up her baby for adoption, she has been forced to face the potential consequence of her own death or permanent injury by going through childbirth.

In some cases (admittedly rare, thank the Gods) the ONLY responsible choice is for a woman to abort. I read about a woman with cancer who ended up refusing to abort or take proper treatment for the cancer. She lived long enough to give birth, and then left her husband with a newborn infant and a couple of other children to deal with on his own. By delaying treatment, there was no possible way to prevent her death - suicide, really, even though her death meant that her real children would then be forced to grow up without their mother, just for the chance that a wad of goo would be lucky enough to not miscarry or be stillborn.

#230772 May 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You and your "wads of goo" crap.They are unborn babies you idiot. They have their own DNA from the moment of conception. Get educated.
My finger nails have DNA. Wads of good are not, and never will be babies UNTIL they gestate to term and survive birth. Then and ONLY then is it a baby.

Lying about the terminology does not change the reality of the situation.

#230773 May 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I never once said it was your choice to lose 6 pregnancies through a miscarriage. So don't put words in my mouth.
I was trying to educate you on the difference between miscarriage and abortion.
Women DO NOT make the choice to lose their child through a miscarriage. That is out of their control,but they DO MAKE THE CHOICE to abort their baby in the womb.
Now do you get it???(((I hardly doubt it))).
My God you are stupid,you are embarrassing your self.
But aside from the woman making a choice or not, there is NO difference between an abortion and a miscarriage.

#230774 May 28, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go to "Google", and in the empty box type in what fact you would like to find, then simply press the "search" module. You will then notice ten separate websites that you can choose from where it is available. Click on one of these. Sometimes it will even lead you to the original source.
Have fun!
Of course, if YOU had any real facts, you could just post the link to a legitimate site, and there would be no question...
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230775 May 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>But aside from the woman making a choice or not, there is NO difference between an abortion and a miscarriage.
Would this rule also apply to born people? Is there any difference if someone dies of natural causes or if they are shot in the head? Or does this rule only apply to "those that we don't want too many of"?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230776 May 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, if YOU had any real facts, you could just post the link to a legitimate site, and there would be no question...
But if I did that, then you wouldn't have to do any work yourself.

Location hidden

#230777 May 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>But aside from the woman making a choice or not, there is NO difference between an abortion and a miscarriage.
Of course there is. I already explained the difference.It is true both babies die but and please read this carefully Liam. A woman who miscarries mourns for that soul that might have been and cannot control the loss of that precious baby. A woman who aborts selfishly kills her baby in the womb and controls every aspect of what she has done and is for the most part relieved that baby is gone. She doesn't think past just getting rid of her "little problem". Selfishness at it's finest.IMO

Location hidden

#230778 May 28, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this rule also apply to born people? Is there any difference if someone dies of natural causes or if they are shot in the head? Or does this rule only apply to "those that we don't want too many of"?
Exactly!!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230779 May 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there is. I already explained the difference.It is true both babies die but and please read this carefully Liam. A woman who miscarries mourns for that soul that might have been and cannot control the loss of that precious baby. A woman who aborts selfishly kills her baby in the womb and controls every aspect of what she has done and is for the most part relieved that baby is gone. She doesn't think past just getting rid of her "little problem". Selfishness at it's finest.IMO
Kind of like trying to end your own life? That's the most selfish thing anyone can do, Pam. ESPECIALLY when they have children.

Location hidden

#230780 May 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
My finger nails have DNA. Wads of good are not, and never will be babies UNTIL they gestate to term and survive birth. Then and ONLY then is it a baby.
Lying about the terminology does not change the reality of the situation.
But if you leave your fingernails alone and allow them to grow do they turn into a living human being?????

Good Grief!!!(((SHAKING HEAD))))
And a baby in the womb does have it's own DNA as early as 8 weeks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/health/pate...

Location hidden

#230781 May 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like trying to end your own life? That's the most selfish thing anyone can do, Pam. ESPECIALLY when they have children.
I agree and I have owned that many times.And asked my childrens forgiveness and most importantly Gods forgiveness. I KNOW what I did was selfish and was pretty messed up.
But isn't it also selfish of a woman to end a life in the womb who would have had siblings??
Come on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Happy Lesbo 825,862
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 582,887
ac compressor diagnose 11 min lightbeamrider 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 176,373
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Chess Jurist 442,484
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 32 min lightbeamrider 70,128
New Hip Hop TV Channel 1 hr coolnewmusic 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Senecus 611,755
More from around the web