There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230722 May 25, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what Light Force is right with that and it scares you because it just may happen that they will do away with abortion and I sure hope thats they do.
Do your part by never having one - that is your right.

No one is trying to take that right away....and I hope they don't.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#230723 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing at the thought of a universal answer to this. There isn't one, other than each woman should always have the right to make her own decision.
Unfortunately, there are still places where women have no rights themselves.
How did you draw the conclusion that there is no universal answer to this?
Second, not just a woman but anybody as a care taker or primary guardian should be able to choose rather a human being should live or die if that human being is not able to make the choice on his/her own.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#230724 May 25, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>So you are into gambling and having affairs,right?
Says alot about you and all I really need to know.
Nope. I just don't blame any man who would hold onto whatever vice he could to get the hell away from your psychotic mess.

Location hidden

#230725 May 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, that's funny. So it isn't passing through a magic vagina but rather a breath of magic air that creates a human being? Where do you think the souls are kept while they wait for the chance to steal into new born babies?
Have you told anyone about this? Because in school they teach something different. Maybe its time for you to stop drinking whatever kool-aid it is that you're drinking.
I got news for you buddy, you don't qualify as a person either by that standard. You have no magical soul either. You are just another form of animal, your EGO just wants you to believe you're special or different and your fear won't allow you to accept death as the final stop. You have no more of a soul than a fish or an ant.
So I'm guessing you don't believe in the existence of a soul.

Location hidden

#230726 May 25, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what Light Force is right with that and it scares you because it just may happen that they will do away with abortion and I sure hope thats they do.
I know that you and lightfarce are both wrong, and are arrogant ignorant control freaks who think they have the right to tell women what they MUST do when they're facing an unexpected pregnancy. They will NEVER do away with abortion, it's been around since long before Rome was built. The most they could do would be to re-criminalize it, which would only lead to more dead women because it wouldn't be regulated and safe. Why do you want more women dead and more children left without mothers?
I'm not afraid of anything for myself, I'm long past childbearing.
What business is it of yours what medical decisions are made by other women? Not your uterus? Not you business. Don't like abortion? Don't have one. It is that easy.

Location hidden

#230727 May 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you draw the conclusion that there is no universal answer to this?
Second, not just a woman but anybody as a care taker or primary guardian should be able to choose rather a human being should live or die if that human being is not able to make the choice on his/her own.
Born human beings have rights. Wads of goo do not. Don't try to conflate the issues, they're not the same.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230728 May 25, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Being poor itself does a fine job of pressuring women into having abortions. Stop trying to convince us that PP is 'leveling a gun' at minorities, when it's the poverty you were decrying a few pages ago, which is the real culprit.
Planned Parenthood isn't pressuring anyone to do anything...that would be your 'Crisis Pregnancy Centers' which don't even admit that abortion is available....but recruits high schoolers with no training to administer ultrasounds.
Do you really believe for instance, that most “poor” people happen to be minorities because that’s just the way “those people” are? Wait – you probably do. But no, it’s actually the way our society is.

If not for more sinister reasons, at the very least PP is zeroing in and taking advantage of those that have been most oppressed in our society. The institutions that you mentioned realize these things, and just want to give the less “important” a fair chance at life also.

Nice effort to twist the truth though.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230729 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Born human beings have rights. Wads of goo do not. Don't try to conflate the issues, they're not the same.
Please Google Image "fetal development". It will rock your world.

Location hidden

#230730 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe for instance, that most “poor” people happen to be minorities because that’s just the way “those people” are? Wait – you probably do. But no, it’s actually the way our society is.
If not for more sinister reasons, at the very least PP is zeroing in and taking advantage of those that have been most oppressed in our society. The institutions that you mentioned realize these things, and just want to give the less “important” a fair chance at life also.
Nice effort to twist the truth though.
Where have I made an effort to twist the truth?

Quit projecting.

I don't think of 'minority' as a synonym for 'those people' the way you apparently do, dear, since you are the one suggesting such a thing..

Planned Parenthood does indeed want to give EVERYONE a fair chance at life: Their largest clientele? Families. Mothers, Fathers, AND children. Did you know that PP is the foremost suppliers of free condoms in the WORLD? Or that without their provision of screening for various cancers, literally hundreds of thousands of mothers (!) and women of every age, would not have access to such things, and would never know whether that random lump in the breast would kill them until it did; or if that pain in their ovaries was an indication that they were threatened with a far more painful death?

Crisis pregnancy centers, on the other hand, would happily encourage women who KNOW they have cancer, to FOREGO TREATMENT so their fetus would have (however slim) a chance at life.
The average Crisis Pregnancy Center would ENCOURAGE, if not pressure, a woman to risk her life, rather than end a pregnancy which will necessarily advance the progression of her disease.

Please don't try to tell me the SCPL is not 'zeroing in' on the population it wishes to manipulate: Pregnant women, who are IN CRISIS because of pregnancy.

The ladies who WANT to be pregnant, don't need the services of a Crisis pregnancy center, unless they are conflicted about what to do with a CRISIS pregnancy....like the ladies who have cancer.
The advice they will find there, is to risk their lives, and NO MENTION will be made about the alternative. Manipulation of maternal emotion will be the only thing such a woman receives from a CPC.

And you know it.

Location hidden

#230731 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to go over facts and information I already know.
YOU are the one who doesn't get it.
I've been pregnant, I've carried to term, I've nearly died from complications. YOU can't teach me anything about pregnancy and childbirth I don't already know.
You are a sadistic troll and a frustrated control freak, go back to beating your wife, since that seems to be the other way you get your jollies. Perhaps she'll develop some self respect and have you put in jail.

Location hidden

#230732 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Google "reported events of incest, rape, and infanticide".

It will not move you in the slightest, because you worship the fetus, and don't give a kangaroo's toe jam about 'life' unless it's lodged in a womb somewhere.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230733 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Where have I made an effort to twist the truth?
Quit projecting.
I don't think of 'minority' as a synonym for 'those people' the way you apparently do, dear, since you are the one suggesting such a thing..
Planned Parenthood does indeed want to give EVERYONE a fair chance at life: Their largest clientele? Families. Mothers, Fathers, AND children. Did you know that PP is the foremost suppliers of free condoms in the WORLD? Or that without their provision of screening for various cancers, literally hundreds of thousands of mothers (!) and women of every age, would not have access to such things, and would never know whether that random lump in the breast would kill them until it did; or if that pain in their ovaries was an indication that they were threatened with a far more painful death?
How about we also throw a little bit of truth into the mix?

Fact #1: PP is not able to provide quality services on their own, so they are forced to lie to the public about services they don’t provide–and mammograms are just one of those services.”

Fact #2: They also provide poor quality, faulty birth control. In its February 2005 issue of Consumer Reports, the non-profit Consumers Union ranked two of Planned Parenthood’s condom lines the lowest out of all the brands that they tested.

You seem to be having a bad day.

Location hidden

#230734 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we also throw a little bit of truth into the mix?
Great idea!!! When do you plan to start??
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be having a bad day.
How so?

I'm standing upright and breathing in and out.

Pretty damn good day, if you ask me.

(But of course, you feel more comfortable telling me how 'I' feel.)

Sorry about your luck, fella...but not very.

:)

Location hidden

#230735 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that abortion has become viewed by many as being a customary procedure, most women who have had an abortion now feel like they were pressured into it, and given no alternative.
Most women who have had an abortion have ALWAYS felt they were pressured into it. That is HARDLY a new phenomenon.

Do you not realize that the VAST majority of women

GESTATE
KEEP
and
LOVINGLY RAISE
our babies??

I mean really - you DO know this,
RIGHT???

Wonder what the reason for that is?

We're a HELLUVA lot smarter than you pretend to give us credit for.
Every woman knows she has the purported ability to give life.

Jealous much, misogynist??
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that? Is that the result of the pro-abortionists/PP doing a good job of promoting their agenda? It seems that quite often the poor/minorities are lead to believe that they are simply fulfilling their civic responsibilities to dispose of their children.
Prove it.

So far all you've proven is that you would like ALL women to submit to your morality.
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>

PP and much of society in general is pointing a virtual gun at the poor and minorities, saying that you must kill your child or face the consequences.
Bullshit.
You're projecting.
See previous post.

LightForce wrote:
I don’t think that this is the kind of world that most of us really want to live in.
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER seek, contemplate, or obtain an abortion.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
LightForce wrote:
< Since abortion became legalized, wealth, status and comfort have become even more important than life - especially when it comes to the lives of the “poor”, and minorities.
Since the Evangelical Christian element entered US politics via Saint Reagan, on an equal footing with 'a free public education',
(in the guise of 'Faith-Based Initiatives' and the Family Research Council)
the numbers of teen moms has increased tenfold, "Christian".

We even have a cable channel show illuminating the realities of being a Teen Mom...Her name is Honey BooBoo. A program which touts its demographic as 'evangelical Christians.'

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230736 May 26, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW Neal is a liar. What's funny is when he posted that, YOU agreed with him, and assured everyone that he had apologized.
Busted, yet again!
and what you think about me, my daughter, or anything else in my life has no relation to my reality. So you just have fun with that.
I am still waiting for the post in whch he said this.
I am hardly busted you idiot
He has never to this day apologized for his affair. And furter more
I would not accept it.
He is scum.
Pretty much like you.

Location hidden

#230737 May 26, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Born human beings have rights. Wads of goo do not. Don't try to conflate the issues, they're not the same.
You and your "wads of goo" crap.They are unborn babies you idiot. They have their own DNA from the moment of conception. Get educated.

Location hidden

#230738 May 26, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You and your "wads of goo" crap.They are unborn babies you idiot. They have their own DNA from the moment of conception. Get educated.
Unborn babies abound in the results of 3 /5ths of pregnancies worldwide.

They're otherwise known as 'miscarried pregnancies'. I've had six of them.)

'Babies' is a subjective term, enthusiastically preferred by women*
who anticipate delivery with JOY and exaltation.

We're the majority, by the way...but you already knew that.

(*remember those? the "women" you define as 'mothers by decree'?)

Pretty sure we are human, whether or not we fit your definition of 'woman' or not......since we're not sheep.

Location hidden

#230739 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>Unborn babies abound in the results of 3 /5ths of pregnancies worldwide.
They're otherwise known as 'miscarried pregnancies'. I've had six of them.)
'Babies' is a subjective term, enthusiastically preferred by women*
who anticipate delivery with JOY and exaltation.
We're the majority, by the way...but you already knew that.
(*remember those? the "women" you define as 'mothers by decree'?)
Pretty sure we are human, whether or not we fit your definition of 'woman' or not......since we're not sheep.
I have also miscarried,and the big difference is it wasn't my choice to lose my baby,and a woman who aborts makes the choice to kill her baby in the womb because she is IMO selfish.
Educate yourself and look up miscarriage and abortion. My God you are stupid.

Location hidden

#230740 May 26, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I have also miscarried,and the big difference is it wasn't my choice to lose my baby,
What makes you think it was my 'choice' to have 6 pregnancies which did not come to term and result in a BABY???
Life is Precious wrote:
<and a woman who aborts makes the choice to kill her baby in the womb because she is IMO selfish.
Apparently, you've never been told, "Your pregnancy is in your fallopian tube, and there is a 97.5% chance the embryo will burst your fallopian tube. If that occurs, your chances of survival are .005%."
I have.
I chose to live, and as a result, I had two sons.

(For those in the back, that means women in my same situation have a one in FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND chance, of living through gestation.)
Life is Precious wrote:
<Educate yourself and look up miscarriage and abortion. My God you are stupid.
Your god is stupid..........he hasn't stricken you leprous.

Please pardon me for sinking to your level, but

FORNICATION UNDER CONSENT (of the) KING you...

bitch.

As you are so fond of saying...I hope you rot in Hell.

C U Next Tuesday.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230741 May 26, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned parenthood centers tend to be more prominent in poor areas because they have a sliding scale system to allow low income women to get the healthcare they need. My wife made use of their services for checkups and birth control prescriptions to manage her endometriosis, when we were just starting out. Many women do. Yes, more people of color live in poor areas because minorities are still low on the employment scale in the country, but that doesn't mean they have some nefarious scheme to wipe out the black population. Salvation Army is also located in poor areas, mostly populated by blacks. Crisis pregnancy centers are abundant, too.
Just because one of those organizations offering services to people that otherwise couldn't afford it happens to also provide abortion referrals or services is not reason enough to make such an accusation. I'm sorry, but I respectfully reject your theory. I appreciate your civil response, however, and I will look into it further and see if I can find evidence to convince me you are right.
You sound like you are a loyal PP customer, but customer loyalty is simply a common marketing goal that is used by most businesses. Although they may use this strategy effectively by offering their own version of “candy” to their victims, PP is predominantly an abortion mill that must offer other services in order to legitimize themselves to stay in business. They will say almost anything to try and cover up that fact and preserve its taxpayer funding. For years, Planned Parenthood officials, staff, and surrogates have repeatedly promoted false information about the services they offer (falsely claiming they provide mammograms, etc) and the uniqueness of their work to convince politicians to give them $542 million in taxpayer funding just in the 2011-2012 fiscal year alone. However, everything PP sells and provides (except abortion) can be found within the nationwide network of 8,000 taxpayer-funded Community Health Centers at universally lower prices.

In 2011, PP performed 145 abortions for every 1 adoption referral, which earned them over $150 million in revenue from the 333,965 abortions they performed in 2011. Now they have mandated that every affiliate must perform abortions. Dozens of former employees have blown the whistle on the unscrupulous nature of PP’s “options counseling,” acknowledging that it was commonly used to steer women towards abortion (which they profit from) instead of adoption or parenting (which they don’t get paid for). Choices would be bad for business over at Planned Parenthood, which unlike abortion, aren’t financially beneficial to them. And that might explain why PP is so slow to offer the choices of adoption or parenting. We all know that where there is no abortion, there is usually no Planned Parenthood. And PP is neither building its non-abortion clientele nor expanding its services. Instead, it is concentrating on growing its abortion business and improving its profit margin. So much for “pro-choice”.

From these facts we can see that PP’s first and foremost objective is to kill children before they are born through abortion, and since they target mainly poor/minority areas, the final outcome is that of controlling those specific populations. If you care to, you can find out more about the history of PP on your own. Everything about them has already been found out, starting with their humble racist/eugenics beginnings, to their deceptive agendas to destroy traditional marriage and promote gay relationships, etc., etc., and etc. They seem to have way too much influence on our culture/customs than one business should have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 3 min Knock off purse s... 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 855,344
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Sayin 596,495
the real reason Obama allowed and mosque near G... 4 min Knock off purse s... 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Bella Italia 40,712
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min End Times 612,636
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 41 min abdullah199898 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min An NFL Fan 177,211
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,032
More from around the web