There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230709 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. You yourself call them unborn humans, but how exactly are they human is they "do not exist" as you put it? Hmmm?
The federal government, as well as both liberals and conservatives, have decided you're wrong. Check the unborn victims of violence act if you don't believe me. An unborn human is recognized by federal government and protected from everyone and everything - except - it's own mother and a doctor.
It is nothing but ignorance and foolishness to claim birth makes you exist. How is a infant one day BEFORE birth any different than an infant one day AFTER birth? Both exist. Only a fool can't see that.
You're a fucking idiot! That vagina must have some magic power if the simple act of passing through one make you real instead of imaginary! One minute you don't exist, pass through a vagina and the exact same being suddenly has more meaning?~wTF are you smoking because its time to share with the class.
Have you ever stopped to listen to exactly what you're saying? Its just plain stupid!
What is stupid is jumping in at the end of a long conversation and thinking that you know everything that is going on...

I have said repeatedly that the difference between the wad of goo and a baby is the soul, and that only enters the body with the first indrawn breathe of air when the baby is born.

No soul = not a person.

Portage, MI

#230712 May 24, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Still none of your business. It is up to each woman to make up their own minds. It isn't your decision whether or not a woman attempts to carry to term or not. If YOU are unexpectedly pregnant, then YOU get to make the decision for yourself. If another person should try to force you to do something against your will, call the police, but butt out of the lives of others.
I don't recall saying it ever was my business or my decision. I just pointed that its wrong to say nobody is ever forced to get an abortion. Some women are forced to for various reasons. True or false? Oh you didn't care to debate that one huh?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230713 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall saying it ever was my business or my decision. I just pointed that its wrong to say nobody is ever forced to get an abortion. Some women are forced to for various reasons. True or false? Oh you didn't care to debate that one huh?
Forced by circumstances is not the same as being compelled or coerced by law or another person.
Some women don't have the means and can give their baby up for adoption if the pregnancy comes to term, others cannot bear the thought of relinquishing. Regardless, they should all be allowed to make their own decisions.

Portage, MI

#230714 May 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said repeatedly that the difference...is the soul, and that only enters the body with the first indrawn breathe of air when the baby is born.
No soul = not a person.
Oh man, that's funny. So it isn't passing through a magic vagina but rather a breath of magic air that creates a human being? Where do you think the souls are kept while they wait for the chance to steal into new born babies?

Have you told anyone about this? Because in school they teach something different. Maybe its time for you to stop drinking whatever kool-aid it is that you're drinking.

I got news for you buddy, you don't qualify as a person either by that standard. You have no magical soul either. You are just another form of animal, your EGO just wants you to believe you're special or different and your fear won't allow you to accept death as the final stop. You have no more of a soul than a fish or an ant.

Since: Oct 12

Keysborough, Australia

#230715 May 24, 2013
very good ask a question with a question that way you don't have to answer the question you were asked in the first place.

firstly i don't want women to be meek neither barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen. im truly sadden by the way women are treated and degraded. but you must take some of the blame for this: point in question part of your name LUST i wonder what that congers up in the minds of men:

dictionary LUST uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness intense sexual desire.

if you want respect start in your own backyard and clean up your name.you not only bring disrespect to your self but to your fellow females. but if your happy with your name of LUST then SHUT UP. the rest of your questions i will try to answer when i have researched them till then i look forward to hearing from you

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230716 May 24, 2013
judydude wrote:
very good ask a question with a question that way you don't have to answer the question you were asked in the first place.
firstly i don't want women to be meek neither barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen. im truly sadden by the way women are treated and degraded. but you must take some of the blame for this: point in question part of your name LUST i wonder what that congers up in the minds of men:
dictionary LUST uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness intense sexual desire.
if you want respect start in your own backyard and clean up your name.you not only bring disrespect to your self but to your fellow females. but if your happy with your name of LUST then SHUT UP. the rest of your questions i will try to answer when i have researched them till then i look forward to hearing from you
My name is in question? That's news to me.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's my last name.

Get your mind out of the gutter, mister.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230717 May 25, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say that I blame him.
So you are into gambling and having affairs,right?
Says alot about you and all I really need to know.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230718 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Still none of your business. It is up to each woman to make up their own minds. It isn't your decision whether or not a woman attempts to carry to term or not. If YOU are unexpectedly pregnant, then YOU get to make the decision for yourself. If another person should try to force you to do something against your will, call the police, but butt out of the lives of others.
Now that abortion has become viewed by many as being a customary procedure, most women who have had an abortion now feel like they were pressured into it, and given no alternative. What's up with that? Is that the result of the pro-abortionists/PP doing a good job of promoting their agenda? It seems that quite often the poor/minorities are lead to believe that they are simply fulfilling their civic responsibilities to dispose of their children.

PP and much of society in general is pointing a virtual gun at the poor and minorities, saying that you must kill your child or face the consequences. I don’t think that this is the kind of world that most of us really want to live in. Since abortion became legalized, wealth, status and comfort have become even more important than life - especially when it comes to the lives of the “poor”, and minorities.

Location hidden

#230719 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that abortion has become viewed by many as being a customary procedure, most women who have had an abortion now feel like they were pressured into it, and given no alternative. What's up with that? Is that the result of the pro-abortionists/PP doing a good job of promoting their agenda? It seems that quite often the poor/minorities are lead to believe that they are simply fulfilling their civic responsibilities to dispose of their children.
PP and much of society in general is pointing a virtual gun at the poor and minorities, saying that you must kill your child or face the consequences. I don’t think that this is the kind of world that most of us really want to live in. Since abortion became legalized, wealth, status and comfort have become even more important than life - especially when it comes to the lives of the “poor”, and minorities.
Bull. Most women I've known did not feel pressured into it. You just make up things to suit yourself. You're so full of lies you can't see your own agenda. You're just another man who doesn't want women to have the rights to personal autonomy. It scares you. Poor sad frightened little boy. Don't like abortion? Too bad, it's none of your business.

Location hidden

#230720 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Being poor itself does a fine job of pressuring women into having abortions. Stop trying to convince us that PP is 'leveling a gun' at minorities, when it's the poverty you were decrying a few pages ago, which is the real culprit.

Planned Parenthood isn't pressuring anyone to do anything...that would be your 'Crisis Pregnancy Centers' which don't even admit that abortion is available....but recruits high schoolers with no training to administer ultrasounds.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#230721 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Bull. Most women I've known did not feel pressured into it. You just make up things to suit yourself. You're so full of lies you can't see your own agenda. You're just another man who doesn't want women to have the rights to personal autonomy. It scares you. Poor sad frightened little boy. Don't like abortion? Too bad, it's none of your business.
Well you know what Light Force is right with that and it scares you because it just may happen that they will do away with abortion and I sure hope thats they do.

Location hidden

#230722 May 25, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what Light Force is right with that and it scares you because it just may happen that they will do away with abortion and I sure hope thats they do.
Do your part by never having one - that is your right.

No one is trying to take that right away....and I hope they don't.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Planet Earth

#230723 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing at the thought of a universal answer to this. There isn't one, other than each woman should always have the right to make her own decision.
Unfortunately, there are still places where women have no rights themselves.
How did you draw the conclusion that there is no universal answer to this?
Second, not just a woman but anybody as a care taker or primary guardian should be able to choose rather a human being should live or die if that human being is not able to make the choice on his/her own.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#230724 May 25, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>So you are into gambling and having affairs,right?
Says alot about you and all I really need to know.
Nope. I just don't blame any man who would hold onto whatever vice he could to get the hell away from your psychotic mess.

Location hidden

#230725 May 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, that's funny. So it isn't passing through a magic vagina but rather a breath of magic air that creates a human being? Where do you think the souls are kept while they wait for the chance to steal into new born babies?
Have you told anyone about this? Because in school they teach something different. Maybe its time for you to stop drinking whatever kool-aid it is that you're drinking.
I got news for you buddy, you don't qualify as a person either by that standard. You have no magical soul either. You are just another form of animal, your EGO just wants you to believe you're special or different and your fear won't allow you to accept death as the final stop. You have no more of a soul than a fish or an ant.
So I'm guessing you don't believe in the existence of a soul.

Location hidden

#230726 May 25, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you and lightfarce are both wrong, and are arrogant ignorant control freaks who think they have the right to tell women what they MUST do when they're facing an unexpected pregnancy. They will NEVER do away with abortion, it's been around since long before Rome was built. The most they could do would be to re-criminalize it, which would only lead to more dead women because it wouldn't be regulated and safe. Why do you want more women dead and more children left without mothers?
I'm not afraid of anything for myself, I'm long past childbearing.
What business is it of yours what medical decisions are made by other women? Not your uterus? Not you business. Don't like abortion? Don't have one. It is that easy.

Location hidden

#230727 May 25, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you draw the conclusion that there is no universal answer to this?
Second, not just a woman but anybody as a care taker or primary guardian should be able to choose rather a human being should live or die if that human being is not able to make the choice on his/her own.
Born human beings have rights. Wads of goo do not. Don't try to conflate the issues, they're not the same.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230728 May 25, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Being poor itself does a fine job of pressuring women into having abortions. Stop trying to convince us that PP is 'leveling a gun' at minorities, when it's the poverty you were decrying a few pages ago, which is the real culprit.
Planned Parenthood isn't pressuring anyone to do anything...that would be your 'Crisis Pregnancy Centers' which don't even admit that abortion is available....but recruits high schoolers with no training to administer ultrasounds.
Do you really believe for instance, that most “poor” people happen to be minorities because that’s just the way “those people” are? Wait – you probably do. But no, it’s actually the way our society is.

If not for more sinister reasons, at the very least PP is zeroing in and taking advantage of those that have been most oppressed in our society. The institutions that you mentioned realize these things, and just want to give the less “important” a fair chance at life also.

Nice effort to twist the truth though.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230729 May 25, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Born human beings have rights. Wads of goo do not. Don't try to conflate the issues, they're not the same.
Please Google Image "fetal development". It will rock your world.

Location hidden

#230730 May 25, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe for instance, that most “poor” people happen to be minorities because that’s just the way “those people” are? Wait – you probably do. But no, it’s actually the way our society is.
If not for more sinister reasons, at the very least PP is zeroing in and taking advantage of those that have been most oppressed in our society. The institutions that you mentioned realize these things, and just want to give the less “important” a fair chance at life also.
Nice effort to twist the truth though.
Where have I made an effort to twist the truth?

Quit projecting.

I don't think of 'minority' as a synonym for 'those people' the way you apparently do, dear, since you are the one suggesting such a thing..

Planned Parenthood does indeed want to give EVERYONE a fair chance at life: Their largest clientele? Families. Mothers, Fathers, AND children. Did you know that PP is the foremost suppliers of free condoms in the WORLD? Or that without their provision of screening for various cancers, literally hundreds of thousands of mothers (!) and women of every age, would not have access to such things, and would never know whether that random lump in the breast would kill them until it did; or if that pain in their ovaries was an indication that they were threatened with a far more painful death?

Crisis pregnancy centers, on the other hand, would happily encourage women who KNOW they have cancer, to FOREGO TREATMENT so their fetus would have (however slim) a chance at life.
The average Crisis Pregnancy Center would ENCOURAGE, if not pressure, a woman to risk her life, rather than end a pregnancy which will necessarily advance the progression of her disease.

Please don't try to tell me the SCPL is not 'zeroing in' on the population it wishes to manipulate: Pregnant women, who are IN CRISIS because of pregnancy.

The ladies who WANT to be pregnant, don't need the services of a Crisis pregnancy center, unless they are conflicted about what to do with a CRISIS pregnancy....like the ladies who have cancer.
The advice they will find there, is to risk their lives, and NO MENTION will be made about the alternative. Manipulation of maternal emotion will be the only thing such a woman receives from a CPC.

And you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 110,015
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web