There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230683 May 23, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking at this on the universal scale so gender is irrelevant on my approach to this problem and your answer is not acceptable on the universal scale because you're restricting a life and death situation to abortion only and this is not the case. This life/death situation is broader than that.
What do you mean I am restricting it to abortion only? I don't think every unexpected/unplanned pregnancy should be aborted. I just think the choice of whether to attempt to carry to term or not belongs to the woman, nobody else.
MY personal choices were to attempt to carry every pregnancy to term.
That didn't work out, but not because I aborted, but because pregnancies to not all come to term even when they are wanted.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230684 May 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no. Wrong again. Being poor is defined by how much you have. Across time and culture, it is relative; even the poor in the USA have things that the richest people in the Middle Ages could not even have dreamed about. But the poor in the US do still have to worry about things like getting enough food, keeping a roof over their heads, etc.
Wait, I was wrong? Let’s take a little bit closer look.

Just as an example, if you are “middle class” you could not live in a “rich” neighborhood. The reason is that the regulations/ordinances are written to prohibit you. This happens to different degrees everywhere in this country. How can you afford what the required minimum size 2,000 sq. ft. home would be, pay the $5,000 a year in taxes, and pay for upkeep, food, gas, vehicle, clothes, etc. when you are making $200 -$300 a week? Is it because you are “poor”? No, it is because you are in a place that has put restrictions on your ability to live there. In other words they don’t want “poor”er people living there. This goes on almost everywhere to different degrees. So the “poor” are defined by the most rich/powerful.

A nice tent only costs $100, but are you allowed to live in it where you are? That is what the difference is. Everybody has to live according to the most wealthy’s standards in a society, or be “poor”. A person may be considered rich in one place, and poor in another. The only difference is in where they live.

Other related areas are also big business destroying small family operated business. Big agriculture destroying small family farms. Abortion fits right in there neatly too. It seems like there is such a thing as TOO MUCH competition and self-interest.
derpy

Columbus, OH

#230685 May 23, 2013
No one has a RIGHT to live. It would't be called a FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL if it was a right. Living is a privileged that nature, up until about the last few thousand years when we learned to control everything, could take away at any moment. Natural selection doesn't exist anymore because of this.
Humans are so egotistical to think that every human life is soooooo precious but don't give two fucks about any other living organism.
Death is a part of life and few get to choose how they die.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#230686 May 23, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230687 May 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
"Luke, I am your mother. Put down that light saber, you'll put your eye out with that thing. And put a sweater on, I'm feeling chilly."
"The Force is strong in you, why can't you use it to call me once in a while?"
Freakin' HILARIOUS.

Thanks for the laughs.

:)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#230688 May 23, 2013
One thing is for sure, abortion helps to keep the African American a minority.

Location hidden

#230689 May 23, 2013
black beauty 973 wrote:
Perhaps if 'African American' men would put a condom on occasionally, there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting pregnant - and if they'd stick around once they got a woman pregnant, perhaps there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting abortions....

And why do you folks feel the need to 'Africanize' your American-ness? Can't you just be 'Americans' like the rest of us??

Just curious.

Since: Oct 12

Keysborough, Australia

#230690 May 23, 2013
it is said in the bible: if a woman forsake the life of her child for her own sake she looses her life in the second life. and if a woman forsake her life for the sake of her child she gain her life in the second life

Location hidden

#230691 May 23, 2013
judydude wrote:
it is said in the bible: if a woman forsake the life of her child for her own sake she looses her life in the second life. and if a woman forsake her life for the sake of her child she gain her life in the second life
There is no second life - that's a fairy story - but it's fairly obvious that your agenda is for women to submit to reproductive slavery while you can control them in the only life there is.
Stuff it.
And you can stuff your bible up your.....whatever...as well.

Women are not baby factories, fella.
Get over it.

Since: Oct 12

Keysborough, Australia

#230692 May 23, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>There is no second life - that's a fairy story - but it's fairly obvious that your agenda is for women to submit to reproductive slavery while you can control them in the only life there is.
Stuff it.
And you can stuff your bible up your.....whatever...as well.
Women are not baby factories, fella.
Get over it.
well sister Kathryn no ware did i say women are baby factories nor did i imply they were i quoited from the bible.
and im sure you have proof the bible is a fairy story. i look forward to your proof

United States

#230693 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Perhaps if 'African American' men would put a condom on occasionally, there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting pregnant - and if they'd stick around once they got a woman pregnant, perhaps there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting abortions....
And why do you folks feel the need to 'Africanize' your American-ness? Can't you just be 'Americans' like the rest of us??
Just curious.
Do you go out of your way to be a racist piece of garbage, or does it just come naturally?

United States

#230694 May 23, 2013
derpy wrote:
No one has a RIGHT to live. It would't be called a FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL if it was a right.
Hahaha Idiot! So women don't actually have any "RIGHTS" at all, including the right to vote - because they had to fight for those rights? Remember if they had to fight for it then it was never a right according to your logic. Guess all those black people don't have any rights either, since they had to fight for them? Guess women never had a right to abortion since they had to fight for that right?

Epic fail! By your logic nobody has any rights at all.

United States

#230695 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Perhaps if 'African American' men would put a condom on occasionally, there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting pregnant - and if they'd stick around once they got a woman pregnant, perhaps there wouldn't be so many 'African American' women getting abortions....
Just curious.
Not only racist but sexist as well...great job! Let's blame pregnancy on men who cannot possibly get pregnant anyway, rather than on the women who can?

Funny the abortion is " her body her choice" but her getting pregnent in the first place is the man's fault? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You idiot!

United States

#230696 May 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Since unborn humans do not exist, they have no rights.
You're a fool. You yourself call them unborn humans, but how exactly are they human is they "do not exist" as you put it? Hmmm?

The federal government, as well as both liberals and conservatives, have decided you're wrong. Check the unborn victims of violence act if you don't believe me. An unborn human is recognized by federal government and protected from everyone and everything - except - it's own mother and a doctor.

It is nothing but ignorance and foolishness to claim birth makes you exist. How is a infant one day BEFORE birth any different than an infant one day AFTER birth? Both exist. Only a fool can't see that.

You're a fucking idiot! That vagina must have some magic power if the simple act of passing through one make you real instead of imaginary! One minute you don't exist, pass through a vagina and the exact same being suddenly has more meaning?~wTF are you smoking because its time to share with the class.

Have you ever stopped to listen to exactly what you're saying? Its just plain stupid!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230697 May 24, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW Neal is a liar. What's funny is when he posted that, YOU agreed with him, and assured everyone that he had apologized.
Busted, yet again!
and what you think about me, my daughter, or anything else in my life has no relation to my reality. So you just have fun with that.
Please show me that post,because I do not remember him posting anything. He hadn't been on Topix in a long time. He was too busy gambling and having his affair.
You are a liar bitch

Location hidden

#230698 May 24, 2013
judydude wrote:
<quoted text> well sister Kathryn no ware did i say women are baby factories nor did i imply they were i quoited from the bible.
and im sure you have proof the bible is a fairy story. i look forward to your proof
Here's what you said:
judydude wrote:
There are several fallacies here, not the least of which is the idea that there is a 'second life'.(You may commence proving there IS a second life, at your convenience.)

Likewise, you are free to 'prove' that a 2000-year-old collection of words provided to us by superstitious goat herders, and edited countless times by other men, is the inerrant word of God.

I'll wait.

Meanwhile, since you saw fit to thump the Bible about sacrifices and sainthood, it's still no secret that you would prefer women to meekly submit to reproductive slavery, render ourselves baby factories for the Church, and sacrifice our own lives in service to the Bible, for a chance at winning the God-lottery.

I'll pass.

Location hidden

#230699 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only racist but sexist as well...great job!
Er...thanks?

If you have a problem with contraception, it's your problem. Your problem, doesn't make ME a racist. And referring to the need for contraception doesn't either.
guest wrote:
Let's blame pregnancy on men who cannot possibly get pregnant anyway, rather than on the women who can?
How about let's not BLAME anyone for a pregnancy. How about we practice safer sex, and take personal responsibility as a couple, for the health and well being of our children. How about we stick around and raise our children with love, rather than abandoning them in droves?
How about let's value ourselves highly, and not have random sex?

Notice the numerous references to 'we'.
guest wrote:
Funny the abortion is " her body her choice" but her getting pregnent in the first place is the man's fault?
Pregnancy is not a 'fault'. It is a medical condition.
guest wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You idiot!
You're cute when you explode. Did anyone ever mention that to you?

Allow me to be the first then....

LightForce

Warren, MI

#230700 May 24, 2013
black beauty 973 wrote:
Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution. In the United States, black children are aborted at 5 times the rate of white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better. Abortion is the leading cause of death among black Americans. We can debate the racial intent of Planned Parenthood past and present, but we cannot debate the results. Abortion is by no means an equal opportunity killer.

Not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists, but abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. In the United States, abortion kills minority children at more than 3 times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. And although the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may be killing more black children each day than white children. Between 1973 and 2004, roughly 15 million blacks were aborted, which means that, as of 2004, nearly 30% of the black population had been lost to abortion! Abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230701 May 24, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Please show me that post,because I do not remember him posting anything. He hadn't been on Topix in a long time. He was too busy gambling and having his affair.
You are a liar bitch
Can't say that I blame him.

Portage, MI

#230704 May 24, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then black women are being abducted by Planned Parenthood and forced to abort? Perhaps you should report this to the police. It's illegal to force a woman to abort against her will.
The sad truth is that some women are forced to get abortions for various reasons. Not every abortion is the same. Some women simply don't want to have a child for a number of reasons but others are pretty much forced into the decision due to poverty, age, abusive relationships or because that great guy hauled ass the minute she said "I'm pregnant"

So for every woman that aborts happily because she doesn't want to ruin her figure or deal with a child...there is also a woman who aborts with deep regret and sorrow because she honestly can't bring a child into the world due to circumstances.

Its a very serious decision that weighs heavily on some, not a big deal at all for others. Hard to paint every situation with the same brush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 45,861
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 27 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web