There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#230619 May 22, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please repeat that in a less confusing way? I'm not following you.
When does a child existence start in your book, at conception or after he/she is physically born into this world? I am all about pro-choice and I also think the child choices should be protected to until they are able to consent and make choices on their own.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Planet Earth

#230620 May 22, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Children are born.
A zygote, embryo or foetus is not a child or a baby.
So if a woman is six to seven moths pregnant and someone murders her and the baby dies also. How many victims should the murder be charged with?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#230621 May 22, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a woman is six to seven moths pregnant and someone murders her and the baby dies also. How many victims should the murder be charged with?
What difference would it make?

He'll only die once.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230622 May 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You work for a living??????
Now thats a laugh. You steal from your boss everyday when you sit on Topix.
Nope I was right you are definately trash.And once again you lie,my children were long ago out of the house when my ex became abusive.
Yes I get disability,so what. And I no longer depend on my ex for anything.
And everytime you mention raising 2 sons,you always leave out your daughter.
Once again,it is because she got away from your sorry ass.
Smart,smart girl.
I do not steal from my employer. If you had ever worked at a job, you would know that one only works 8 hours a day. I post before and after work. And to save some more idiocy from you, I'm on vacation this week and next.

Thanks for making my point that you are incapable of supporting yourself. I find it disgusting that you get disability when you could work at some kind of job and support yourself rather than be a leech on the government.

I adopted my daughter when she was 16 and my sons were 17 and 20. That's why I don't mention "raising her." Not that you can do simple math and comprehend that fact.

And you just LIED again. You told all of us that he slapped you across the face in front of your son Jeff when Jeff was an adolescent. And he confirmed that fact.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230623 May 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal kiddo; just because it states that it's "the most probable" doesn't automatically cancel out the link between unwanted pregnancy and crime like you are trying to make the more gullible believe. Restating your side without bothering to refute mine is weak debating.
And I see you completely dropped your point about using the NIS stats, considering how they completely contradicted your point.
Write back once you've learned to actually debate.
You are ignoring the fact that both child abuse/neglect and violent crimes increased dramatically following RvW.? The NIS stats reinforce this fact. How could child abuse and neglect increase so much if legal abortion is supposed to decrease it(because it decreases the # of poor people) according to you. You are actually the one doing what you are accusing me of doing - ignoring the facts and attacking my position, while actually offering no rebuttel of your own except for some obscure book that you expect others to read.

You seem to be trying to target a specific segment of society – the poor, to explain the “problems” of crime/society.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230624 May 22, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignoring the fact that both child abuse/neglect and violent crimes increased dramatically following RvW.? The NIS stats reinforce this fact. How could child abuse and neglect increase so much if legal abortion is supposed to decrease it(because it decreases the # of poor people) according to you. You are actually the one doing what you are accusing me of doing - ignoring the facts and attacking my position, while actually offering no rebuttel of your own except for some obscure book that you expect others to read.
You seem to be trying to target a specific segment of society – the poor, to explain the “problems” of crime/society.
Did child abuse and violent crimes increase more after RvW? Or did awareness increase and they were simply reported more?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230625 May 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not steal from my employer. If you had ever worked at a job, you would know that one only works 8 hours a day. I post before and after work. And to save some more idiocy from you, I'm on vacation this week and next.
Thanks for making my point that you are incapable of supporting yourself. I find it disgusting that you get disability when you could work at some kind of job and support yourself rather than be a leech on the government.
I adopted my daughter when she was 16 and my sons were 17 and 20. That's why I don't mention "raising her." Not that you can do simple math and comprehend that fact.
And you just LIED again. You told all of us that he slapped you across the face in front of your son Jeff when Jeff was an adolescent. And he confirmed that fact.
Liar!!!

After our daughter died he shoved me and that is what my son saw. He even took pictures of my bruises,just in case I needed them. It wasn't until much later after my sons were married and out of the house that he got abusive and gambled and slept around.
And by the way a sixteen year old still needs her mother. You were a horrible mother to her. How you were able to adopt her is beyond me. IMO she does not exist,I think you said this just to ease the guilt of killing your baby in the womb.You are a piece of shit.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230626 May 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!!!
After our daughter died he shoved me and that is what my son saw. He even took pictures of my bruises,just in case I needed them. It wasn't until much later after my sons were married and out of the house that he got abusive and gambled and slept around.
And by the way a sixteen year old still needs her mother. You were a horrible mother to her. How you were able to adopt her is beyond me. IMO she does not exist,I think you said this just to ease the guilt of killing your baby in the womb.You are a piece of shit.
Hmmm..Neal himself said he slapped you.

Do you think I would have adopted her if I didn't think she needed a mother? I simply said that's why I didn't refer to raising her. Try thinking out of rationality, not your manic phase.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230627 May 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly stupid,you killed your baby. Idiot! And you are so damn selfish. I hope you rot in hell!!!
More than likely, you'll be rotting right along with her. You're an evil, angry person who disregards god on a daily basis.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230628 May 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep calling it wads of goo until the cows come home, Keep killing your unborn children idiot,you will one day be judged. As we all will be. Thank God I will never have to answer to God for killing my children in the womb.I pray every child you have killed in your womb will face you and ask you why.
You are a pig,and an ignorant bitch.
You will definitely have to answer to god. You'll have to answer to him as to why you are so hateful, angry, judgmental and didn't listen to his teachings. He will not be happy with you for being such an ugly person on the inside. But then again, your actions on here prove you don't care what god thinks.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230629 May 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!!!
There is something very wrong with you. Very wrong indeed.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230630 May 22, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will definitely have to answer to god. You'll have to answer to him as to why you are so hateful, angry, judgmental and didn't listen to his teachings. He will not be happy with you for being such an ugly person on the inside. But then again, your actions on here prove you don't care what god thinks.
She's really manic now. She's even spelling out the "naughty" words instead of using punctuation. Hopefully we don't hear about her on the news.

"Psychotic old hag in Indianapolis sets fire to herself to finally commit suicide and 591 attempts."

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230631 May 22, 2013
and = after

Location hidden

#230632 May 22, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on where she is. Laws differ. Regardless, it is the pregnant woman who decides whether or not to attempt to gestate to term.
Not yours, not the sperm donor, nobody else gets to determine that.

Location hidden

#230633 May 22, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Reporting and prosecuting increased, not the crimes. I remember all too well hearing the guy across the street beating his stepsons. Rural area, houses FAR apart, but you could hear the impacts and the screams. I asked my mom if there wasn't something we could do, call the police or something. She told me that their kids belonged to them and they could do whatever they wanted to do with them.
See, it was sort of reversed back then. You couldn't remove a parasitic wad of goo, but it was legal to beat your living breathing children black and blue.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230634 May 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
She's really manic now. She's even spelling out the "naughty" words instead of using punctuation. Hopefully we don't hear about her on the news.
"Psychotic old hag in Indianapolis sets fire to herself to finally commit suicide and 591 attempts."
I hope she doesn't know where you live. I wouldn't put anything past her.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230635 May 22, 2013
wihangam wrote:
<quoted text>Ok.
Have you EVER in your life read some real legislation?
I am sorry but you are forcing me to be rude.
The bill would establish that if a "child in utero" is injured or killed during the commission of certain federal crimes of violence, then the assailant may be charged with a SECOND OFFENCE on behalf of the SECOND VICTIM, the UNBORN CHILD.
"...The bill would establish..."

Note the word 'would'.

You should probably go back to work....attorneys don't like it when the minions are dinking around on the internet.....

And hey - I can hardly 'force' you to be rude - your behavior is entirely your own call.

Location hidden

#230636 May 22, 2013
Captain O wrote:
Here is a photo of what the sickos call a "wad of goo":
http://www.amightywind.com/abortionf/abortion...
Go gestate something, Cap'n....

Location hidden

#230637 May 22, 2013
wihangam wrote:
<quoted text> Lol.
And you must be eating brain tumors for breakfast to nourish your exceptional intelligence. Right?
<quoted text>There is no baby involved in an abortion. You understand the difference right?
<quoted text>Oh yeah? And your word is worth what? Is it more convincing than a woman who does not want/Cannot afford to have a child?
Is your word more convincing than the collective wisdom of Supreme Court deciding Roe Vs. Wade?
So you just decide to drag your sorry existence on a forum and expect your rants to receive meek submission?
<quoted text>What planet are you from? How can ANYONE murder someone who is NOT born?
Idiot.
<quoted text>Yes I got that you need focused attention of an A grade psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Ok, hold the phone.

Here is your first post on this forum:
wihangam wrote:
<quoted text>"Article 4.1 of American Convention of Human Rights states that "Every person has the right to have his life respected. This right shall be protected by law and, in general, from the moment of conception”.

Unborn Victims of Violence Act recognizes an assault on a pregnant woman to be an assault against two lives. Apart from this, unborn children may be bequeathed property.

So, it is incorrect to say that fetuses have no rights till they are born."
First they're people with rights, and now they're not?

Pick a lane already.......

“What is it”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#230638 May 22, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> Note the word 'would'.
The Unborn Victims of Violence Act (also known as "Laci and Conner's Law"), was signed into law by President George W. Bush on April 1, 2004.

Note the expression “was signed into law”
<quoted text> You should probably go back to work....
You should probably go into hiding. The baboon wants his face back…
<quoted text> And hey - I can hardly 'force' you to be rude - your behavior is entirely your own call.
Fair enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 64,324
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Just Think 654,273
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min pusherman_ 973,914
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 47 min girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 57 min Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
More from around the web