Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from somebody who promotes killing prenatal children.
More like your argument is dead. I canít believe you are still here, I proved your entire argument false about a week or two ago. I guess the only question to be answered now is when YOU will finally realize it.
Thereís no harm in sticking around and asking questions though, itís the only way you will learn.
You've proved nothing except that you think women shouldn't have rights. Perhaps you should move to a country that agrees with you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar. Every time a woman has an abortion she is saying that baby has no right to be born.
Three out of five fertilizations result in failure to implant within the uterus. Some become lodged in the ovaries, or the fallopian tube. Only two, of every five fertilized embryos, results in a conception.

One out of three conceptions result in miscarriage.

These are medical facts, dear.

By the logic you have offered, every time a woman has a miscarriage, God is saying that baby has no right to be born.

God is the ultimate abortionist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Addendum to post #230455: LIP, as you must be aware, not ALL of those fertilized ova become lodged in the wrong place. Most zygotes lost to failure to implant, are flushed with the menstruation process.

Most of them are not in a woman's body long enough for her to even know she was pregnant.

'God' decided that 'baby' wasn't worthy of the right to be born....according to you.

By the way: if "God" owns our bodies, to do with as He will, He's the ultimate slaver too.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you that's a good enough reason to kill it? You would have a better argument I think if you just didn't say anything.
Give me one reason, other than 'gawd', why a human's life is more important than a cow's, or a pig's, or a chicken's.

My fervent feeling is that the ONLY reason you profess a belief in God, is to lord your so-called humanity over everyone and everything you believe yourself to have dominion over, by your own interpretation of His word. And in your world, you have dominion over women.

The real world is my world too, Ug. Deal with it.

You are a crawling, creeping, THING upon the earth...you are no 'man'.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Three out of five fertilizations result in failure to implant within the uterus. Some become lodged in the ovaries, or the fallopian tube. Only two, of every five fertilized embryos, results in a conception.
One out of three conceptions result in miscarriage.
These are medical facts, dear.
By the logic you have offered, every time a woman has a miscarriage, God is saying that baby has no right to be born.
God is the ultimate abortionist.
In biblical context a lot of these things we bring on ourselves because of disobedience. Deut. 28 is divided into two categories of blessings and curses. Sickness, enslavement, and general misery passed down to children is in the curses section. What you are defining above could be the result of legal abortion unless you assume these conditions were around for all of human history. You would have to prove that. Obedience brings blessings which includes healthy children. These are not absolutes but themes. Anytime a culture breaks the laws of God like ours does then there are negative consequences which follow and when the offenses reach a certain level there is judgement. Like most non believers you blame God for things we bring on ourselves. Now you do not have to believe it to understand it. I think that is the reason many oppose abortion as practiced. We are called to be a voice for the helpless and to attempt to hold back judgement by resisting evil. Legal abortion as practiced is clearly evil and will bring consequences.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> (deleted bullshyte proselytizing)
No, we DO NOT have to believe in your sadistic, cruel and hypocritical P.O.S. god.
If you want a theocracy, go found one yourself. There are more piles of toxic waste that would love to join you.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you that's a good enough reason to kill it? You would have a better argument I think if you just didn't say anything.
You are ASSuming that I want every pregnancy terminated in abortion. That is not true.

It is a woman's CHOICE. She is the sentient being that will have her life changed forever, or risks it ending, if she chooses to carry the pregnancy to term.

I believe every single child should be born loved and wanted. A child deserves better than only being born because birth control failed.

Having a child should be a decision made after careful forethought and planning.

Doesn't a child DESERVE that?

According to you, a child should be born with less forethought than deciding what movie to go see.

That's as disgusting as your violent fantasies of spousal abuse.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In biblical context a lot of these things we bring on ourselves because of disobedience. Deut. 28 is divided into two categories of blessings and curses. Sickness, enslavement, and general misery passed down to children is in the curses section. What you are defining above could be the result of legal abortion unless you assume these conditions were around for all of human history. You would have to prove that. Obedience brings blessings which includes healthy children. These are not absolutes but themes. Anytime a culture breaks the laws of God like ours does then there are negative consequences which follow and when the offenses reach a certain level there is judgement. Like most non believers you blame God for things we bring on ourselves. Now you do not have to believe it to understand it. I think that is the reason many oppose abortion as practiced. We are called to be a voice for the helpless and to attempt to hold back judgement by resisting evil. Legal abortion as practiced is clearly evil and will bring consequences.
Simply more justification for your violent fantasies of spousal abuse.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Prochoicers are prodeathers idiot. And by the way you are not a decent human being. You should have never had children,they deserve better than you,bitch.
Can you just admit already that you know you're not a good Christian, or perhaps not a Christian at all? We'd really have much more respect for you if you'd just own it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In biblical context a lot of these things we bring on ourselves because of disobedience. Deut. 28 is divided into two categories of blessings and curses. Sickness, enslavement, and general misery passed down to children is in the curses section. What you are defining above could be the result of legal abortion unless you assume these conditions were around for all of human history. You would have to prove that. Obedience brings blessings which includes healthy children. These are not absolutes but themes. Anytime a culture breaks the laws of God like ours does then there are negative consequences which follow and when the offenses reach a certain level there is judgement. Like most non believers you blame God for things we bring on ourselves. Now you do not have to believe it to understand it. I think that is the reason many oppose abortion as practiced. We are called to be a voice for the helpless and to attempt to hold back judgement by resisting evil. Legal abortion as practiced is clearly evil and will bring consequences.
And that's exactly what the people who created religion wanted you to believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In biblical context...
Let me interject one thing: I don't believe the Bible is of the Divine. The Divine does not require us to read the language of man in order for us to recognize the Divine in our lives.

The Divine is readable on every blade of grass, drop of dew, rock, tree, and moving entity under the sun.

Other than that, I happen to consider your mumbo jumbo a distraction from interaction with the Divine, and as such, an impediment to understanding.

No other creature on earth requires a book to know what The Divine has in mind..........only man.

GO FIGURE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are showing your absolute stupidity and hate.
I've met Moon and she is a lovely, warm, compassionate human being with a husband who adores her.
None of which can be said about you.
Pah! She says that shit about herself all the time!!!

(Doesn't make it true, but when has that ever stopped the botch??)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Let me interject one thing: I don't believe the Bible is of the Divine. The Divine does not require us to read the language of man in order for us to recognize the Divine in our lives.
The Divine is readable on every blade of grass, drop of dew, rock, tree, and moving entity under the sun.
Other than that, I happen to consider your mumbo jumbo a distraction from interaction with the Divine, and as such, an impediment to understanding.
No other creature on earth requires a book to know what The Divine has in mind..........only man.
GO FIGURE.
Well i did notice you draw no distinction between humans and pigs or humans and animals in an earlier post which came across as somewhat laughable but to each their own. I would say a pig has no interest in a book or in art or in going to the moon nor does it have ability to do any of these things mentioned. You are right nature does point to God. It is called general revelation. Not that you care and perhaps it is all too esoteric to a person who draws no distinction between humans and animals or cannot recognize it takes the same mindset to beat a wife as it does to get an abortion. There is really not a dimes worth of difference and i think both involves self hate. Scripture says as much as it relates to wife abuse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what the people who created religion wanted you to believe.
Not really. You see i have been at this for a few years. You know study and research and all that and the message is clear. What i offer is a snapshot of a book report. Evil has a way of returning. It comes back on our children. Take David and Bathsheba. They mess up and the infant pays the price and David's other sons have negative consequences. What that means to us is don't mess up with God in the first place.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Not really. You see i have been at this for a few years. You know study and research and all that and the message is clear. What i offer is a snapshot of a book report. Evil has a way of returning. It comes back on our children. Take David and Bathsheba. They mess up and the infant pays the price and David's other sons have negative consequences. What that means to us is don't mess up with God in the first place.
Great theory! Definitely would be something I'd want to be a part of. I do something sh*tty and my children pay for my sins. Eyeroll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Well i did notice you draw no distinction between humans and pigs or humans and animals in an earlier post which came across as somewhat laughable but to each their own. I would say a pig has no interest in a book or in art or in going to the moon nor does it have ability to do any of these things mentioned. You are right nature does point to God. It is called general revelation. Not that you care and perhaps it is all too esoteric to a person who draws no distinction between humans and animals or cannot recognize it takes the same mindset to beat a wife as it does to get an abortion. There is really not a dimes worth of difference and i think both involves self hate. Scripture says as much as it relates to wife abuse.
Do you consider humans to be plants?

Or minerals?

Please classify humans as 'other than animal' in taxonomy.

What are we,'aliens'?

Uh huh....that's what I thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
prenatal children...
...do not exist.

Pre-natal = before birth.

Children are born.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Give me one reason, other than 'gawd', why a human's life is more important than a cow's, or a pig's, or a chicken's.
My fervent feeling is that the ONLY reason you profess a belief in God, is to lord your so-called humanity over everyone and everything you believe yourself to have dominion over, by your own interpretation of His word. And in your world, you have dominion over women.
The real world is my world too, Ug. Deal with it.
You are a crawling, creeping, THING upon the earth...you are no 'man'.
Do you view yourself as somebody who should have the same rights as a cow does? If this is so, then it would be considered alright for MPNF, and other human beings to eat you. Iím excluding myself in this example for obvious reasons here. But I for one am pro-animal rights more than I know you are, so you can forget this angle. We also know that those who have no regard for the life of animals, have less regard for the life of human beings. One clue to your mindset is that you wonít say that wife beating is wrong.

If you hit somebody in the face, wouldnít you expect them to return the favor back to you? Whatever actions we give out, they will generally return to us in one way or another By following the views of the anarchists, you are ultimately making matters worse for yourself and others. Your own well being is in actuality more measured by how others view you rather than how well you can dominate over others.

Weíre either in it together, or separately. If itís together we have to regard the rights of all human beings. If itís separately, then itís just going to be a battle to the end.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great theory! Definitely would be something I'd want to be a part of. I do something sh*tty and my children pay for my sins. Eyeroll.
So besides spousal abuse fantasies and obsessive religious thought, these kind of people thikn it's okay to try a child for a crime they didn't commit if their parents did....?

Those kind of people would seriously make the shittiest parents EVER.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>...do not exist.
Pre-natal = before birth.
Children are born.
So in other words, unless it immediately affects you, you don't care. You can sweep the dirt under the rug, but eventually you're going to have to deal with it.

Nice worldview.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 219,641 - 219,660 of221,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 min Ruby88 52,429
seduction 24 min touchitmantha 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min It aint necessarily so 679,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 511,528
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Sandeep Singh Sethi 89,361
Gay Snapchat Names 31 min curiousmale16 1,293
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Just Think 216,186
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 7 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••