There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230471 May 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit!
Compassionate????????
Yea right,she believes in abortion,there is hardly compassion in that stupid.
Shut up and go fill your pie hole.Other than you killing your child in the womb this is what you do best:)
So now anyone who believes in abortion has no compassion?

Go take your medication. Well, maybe don't. It's fun watching you make an ass of yourself ASSuming you know things about me.

Whatever. Moon is a lovely, compassionate woman. But, then, you wouldn't have a clue since you only relate to hatred, ugliness, and pity.

So how are things at Westboro Baptist Church. You and Phreddie doing the nasty?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230472 May 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text><quoted text>We do regard the rights of all human beings. That's why fetal tissue has no rights....it's not a 'being' until it's born.
Next....
It must always come down to this “last resort” argument, which is why you have suddenly chosen NWmoon’s argument – because you’ve exhausted your own and are now desperate to grasp at any sense of reality that may still exist in your own little mind. Just “Google Image” fetal development to put this myth to rest, and to find the amazing truth.

Your entire scheme is broken down into misinterpretations, deflections, contradictions, outright lies, and complete, silly nonsense.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230473 May 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
So now anyone who believes in abortion has no compassion?
Go take your medication. Well, maybe don't. It's fun watching you make an ass of yourself ASSuming you know things about me.
Whatever. Moon is a lovely, compassionate woman. But, then, you wouldn't have a clue since you only relate to hatred, ugliness, and pity.
So how are things at Westboro Baptist Church. You and Phreddie doing the nasty?
You are damn right, if you believe in abortion you believe in killing an innocent life in the womb.
By the way I understand why you would defend Moon,bitches always stand up for each other.Now shut up and go feed your face.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230474 May 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are damn right, if you believe in abortion you believe in killing an innocent life in the womb.
By the way I understand why you would defend Moon,bitches always stand up for each other.Now shut up and go feed your face.
Is your name on a pew in Westboro Baptist Church?

“What is it”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#230475 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>We do regard the rights of all human beings. That's why fetal tissue has no rights....it's not a 'being' until it's born.
Next....
Article 4.1 of American Convention of Human Rights states that "Every person has the right to have his life respected. This right shall be protected by law and, in general, from the moment of conception”.

Unborn Victims of Violence Act recognizes an assault on a pregnant woman to be an assault against two lives. Apart from this, unborn children may be bequeathed property.

So, it is incorrect to say that fetuses have no rights till they are born.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230476 May 20, 2013
wihangam wrote:
<quoted text>Article 4.1 of American Convention of Human Rights states that "Every person has the right to have his life respected. This right shall be protected by law and, in general, from the moment of conception”.
Unborn Victims of Violence Act recognizes an assault on a pregnant woman to be an assault against two lives. Apart from this, unborn children may be bequeathed property.
Zeffie, is that you?

If it is, suck it, Nazi.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230477 May 20, 2013
wihangam wrote:
<quoted text>Article 4.1 of American Convention of Human Rights states that "Every person has the right to have his life respected. This right shall be protected by law and, in general, from the moment of conception”.
The "American Convention of Human Rights" is not law.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act address assaults on pregnant women. But it does not see abortion as an assault on an unborn as that would interfere with a woman's right to choice.

Fetuses may be bequeathed property, but that does not address a woman's right to choice when she is pregnant.

Location hidden

#230478 May 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
The "American Convention of Human Rights" is not law.
The Unborn Victims of Violence Act address assaults on pregnant women. But it does not see abortion as an assault on an unborn as that would interfere with a woman's right to choice.
Fetuses may be bequeathed property, but that does not address a woman's right to choice when she is pregnant.
I can bequeath all my worldly goods to my dog if I want to - does that make my dog a person??

Location hidden

#230479 May 20, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, unless it immediately affects you, you don't care. You can sweep the dirt under the rug, but eventually you're going to have to deal with it.
Nice worldview.
Keeping abortion legal in this country, does immediately affect me: I'm a fertile woman.

How does keeping abortion legal immediately affect you?

How does criminalizing abortion immediately affect you?

You could sweep the fact that women are people under the rug before 1973, but now you're having to deal with it.

Sucks to be you, nerd.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230480 May 20, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
It must always come down to this “last resort” argument, which is why you have suddenly chosen NWmoon’s argument – because you’ve exhausted your own and are now desperate to grasp at any sense of reality that may still exist in your own little mind. Just “Google Image” fetal development to put this myth to rest, and to find the amazing truth.
Your entire scheme is broken down into misinterpretations, deflections, contradictions, outright lies, and complete, silly nonsense.
What it comes down to is that a woman has autonomy over her body. You have deflected that argument repeatedly.

You have also never addressed the fact that every pregnancy brought to term results in a human being that requires care, nurturing, love, food, warmth, shelter, etc... for the rest of it's life. If a woman knows she cannot provide that for the child, and knows she cannot give the child up for adoption, she is showing responsibility by having an abortion.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#230481 May 20, 2013
I will put in my two cents worth this way... an ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure! When I started having sex as a tween I had one prego scare and that's all it took! I went to mom and dad, they took me in and I got an IUC implant. I didn't want a baby, and I would never have got an abortion, so I thought it through for all of about 10 seconds and then went and got a preventive fix offered by modern medical science! I have zero sympathy for "accidentally pregnant" girls.

“What is it”

Location hidden

#230482 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>Zeffie, is that you?
If it is, suck it, Nazi.
Excuse me but I don’t know whom are you referring to. In fact I am new to this forum.

“What is it”

Location hidden

#230483 May 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text> The "American Convention of Human Rights" is not law.
True. However, it certainly is a guideline.
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text> The Unborn Victims of Violence Act address assaults on pregnant women. But it does not see abortion as an assault on an unborn as that would interfere with a woman's right to choice.
I never said it would interfere with the right to abort. However, the law would most certainly assume that TWO living persons were assaulted in the event of a pregnant lady is assaulted.

It establishes my point that a fetus IS considered a living being by law. As regards abortion, it is the right of the lady to have the baby or to decide against it.

Besides, I was making an extremely limited point to indicate that fetuses DO have certain Legal Rights contrary to what is being projected here.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230484 May 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit!
Compassionate????????
Yea right,she believes in abortion,there is hardly compassion in that stupid.
Shut up and go fill your pie hole.Other than you killing your child in the womb this is what you do best:)
And what you do best is sit on Topix and stalk MS. Mental help. You need to look into it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230485 May 20, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply a gross misinterpretation of my comment in an effort to point out your hatred for God.
Another false interpretation which either shows a total lack of cognizance, or the intent of being dishonest on your part. If you need to find out more about what I am saying look up the theory of “cause and effect”.
Why aren't you answering her questions.

Atheists don't hate god. They don't believe in god. How can someone hate something that doesn't exist? Why do you have to have this spelled out for you?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230486 May 20, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I will put in my two cents worth this way... an ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure! When I started having sex as a tween I had one prego scare and that's all it took! I went to mom and dad, they took me in and I got an IUC implant. I didn't want a baby, and I would never have got an abortion, so I thought it through for all of about 10 seconds and then went and got a preventive fix offered by modern medical science! I have zero sympathy for "accidentally pregnant" girls.
Well that's good, because no one asked for your sympathy.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#230487 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>Easy for you to say...I'm fairly certain you're medically frigid.
You're free to clamp your legs shut for eternity, hon, but I'm free not to.
Sex feels good - you should try it sometime.
^5
to that sister!

i am very happy that i have a man that knows how to "ring my bell"

and i have no intention of not enjoying intimacy with him at every opportunity!!!!!!!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230488 May 20, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, are you saying that beating one's wife is wrong?
as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, i am saying it is not only Wrong with a capital W..........but in america it is against the law!!!!!!!!!!

that you think it's ok to beat another born, living, breathing human being, speaks volumes.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230489 May 20, 2013
Jenji wrote:
you didn't listen, and you didn't read the info provided by your medical practioner......ALL BC FAILS! even surgical birth control.

i have no sympathy for ignorant morons like yourself!

“What is it”

Location hidden

#230490 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>I can bequeath all my worldly goods to my dog if I want to - does that make my dog a person??
It surely does not. However, law DOES treat a fetus to be a competent person for the purpose of making a bequest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web