There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#230419 May 18, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I imagine it did solve that 'can't get a date on a bet' problem...
Haven't asked in a while. Was thinking about it but had a flashback. I work with men many of whom pay child support and have to deal with ex's and children and all the problems associated. The long hours they have to work and the pressure they endure.
I don't happen to have that problem. My hubby and I have date night every week...and we have lots of sex, all week long.
We're married.
Glad its working out for you and hubby.
My great uncle was terrified of women too, for exactly that reason.
Women and the police. I am not, i repeat not going to get stuck paying child support for the next 20 years to some female. Let some other jerk off knock her up and pay her bills for her.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230423 May 18, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't asked in a while. Was thinking about it but had a flashback. I work with men many of whom pay child support and have to deal with ex's and children and all the problems associated. The long hours they have to work and the pressure they endure.
<quoted text> Glad its working out for you and hubby.
<quoted text> Women and the police. I am not, i repeat not going to get stuck paying child support for the next 20 years to some female. Let some other jerk off knock her up and pay her bills for her.
Thanks! Glad it's working out for you and the Palm Sisters, too...

:)

Different 'strokes' for different folks, I always say...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#230424 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks! Glad it's working out for you and the Palm Sisters, too...
:)
Different 'strokes' for different folks, I always say...
Welcome. Laughing all the way to the bank.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230425 May 18, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then. YOU are not allowed to post your opinions here anymore. The law doesn't validate your ability to do so. You are also not allowed to drive anymore.
Those stupid arguments work both ways, don't they?
The difference is that your argument really IS stupid. You totally misinterpreted what I said.

If I was your husband I'd give you your Sunday spanking a day early.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#230426 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Oh yes, of course....let's all just stop having sex.
That's gonna work great!!
Yes it will work for sure.

Location hidden

#230427 May 18, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it will work for sure.
Easy for you to say...I'm fairly certain you're medically frigid.

You're free to clamp your legs shut for eternity, hon, but I'm free not to.

Sex feels good - you should try it sometime.

Location hidden

#230428 May 18, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Welcome. Laughing all the way to the bank.
I'm here all week....don't forget to tip your waitress.

Location hidden

#230429 May 18, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that your argument really IS stupid. You totally misinterpreted what I said.
No, she didn't. She totally nailed it. You just aren't willing to own it.

No surprise there.

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it take you hours and hours to come up with what you consider titillating, or are you just intrinsically this creepy?

If you were my husband, I'd have swallowed an entire bottle of Drano immediately following the ceremony.

Thanks for admitting to physically punishing your wife...and on a regular basis to boot. You really are a beacon of honesty here, when you get 'round to it...

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230430 May 18, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you aren't my husband. I prefer men who don't have to beat women to feel like a man.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230431 May 19, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an absolute LIAR. No one would say "the baby had no right to be born." What we have said is that an z/e/f up to a certain point in gestation does not have rights superseding the wishes of the woman carrying it.
You are the liar. Everytime a woman has an abortion she is saying that baby has no right to be born.

Location hidden

#230432 May 19, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You are proof of what I said. Carrying pregnancies to term didn't make you a decent human being, and I doubt there is anything that could accomplish that.
By the way, there is no 'prodeather' movement.
Of course, you're too ignorant and psychotic to understand that.
Prochoicers are prodeathers idiot. And by the way you are not a decent human being. You should have never had children,they deserve better than you,bitch.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#230433 May 19, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar. Everytime a woman has an abortion she is saying that baby has no right to be born.
Your Mom had second thoughts. Poor woman. She should have gone with the first thought.

Location hidden

#230434 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mom had second thoughts. Poor woman. She should have gone with the first thought.
Liar!!,My mother was so happy when she had a daughter.

But gee maybe I could say the same about you. Your mother definately made the wrong decision,poor woman.Now she has to live with her mistake.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230435 May 19, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you aren't my husband. I prefer men who don't have to beat women to feel like a man.
At least you have that choice. A preborn child has no choice to say they want a mother who is not a killer.

I still think you need a good spanking though. It would be for your own good. Your husband's probably just afraid of you.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230436 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>No, she didn't. She totally nailed it. You just aren't willing to own it.
No surprise there.
<quoted text>Does it take you hours and hours to come up with what you consider titillating, or are you just intrinsically this creepy?
If you were my husband, I'd have swallowed an entire bottle of Drano immediately following the ceremony.
Thanks for admitting to physically punishing your wife...and on a regular basis to boot. You really are a beacon of honesty here, when you get 'round to it...
So in other words, are you saying that beating one's wife is wrong?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230437 May 19, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Prochoicers are prodeathers idiot. And by the way you are not a decent human being. You should have never had children,they deserve better than you,bitch.
Show me where any of us supporting choice has said that everyone should get an abortion. You can't, because we don't promote abortion, we promote CHOICE.
My sons are very happy with my being their mother.
At least they haven't driven in front of a truck to get away from me. Or had to live through multiple "suicide attempts" because I was so needy and had to have all their attention.
You're so ignorant and stupid.
You promote the enslavement of women to wads of goo.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230438 May 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have that choice. A preborn child has no choice to say they want a mother who is not a killer.
I still think you need a good spanking though. It would be for your own good. Your husband's probably just afraid of you.
Wads of goo are not children.
You belong in jail.
Do you have a thread where you are promoting spousal abuse elsewhere on Topix? Because that is exactly what you're doing.
My first husband hit me once. Once.
Now he's dead.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230439 May 19, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar. Everytime a woman has an abortion she is saying that baby has no right to be born.
Your hate-filled fantasy world is no one else's reality.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230440 May 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
A preborn child also has no say in that you bring it to life. It has no choices PERIOD.

What an inane argument.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230441 May 19, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Prochoicers are prodeathers idiot. And by the way you are not a decent human being. You should have never had children,they deserve better than you,bitch.
Once again you are showing your absolute stupidity and hate.

I've met Moon and she is a lovely, warm, compassionate human being with a husband who adores her.

None of which can be said about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Clearwater 18,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 684,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aerobatty 983,396
harthside COOKIES 1 hr i was there 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web