#230344 May 15, 2013

Get Lucky Sometimes but sex is the problem

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230345 May 15, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you understand what "moral rights" are.
If she is not endangering my life, would I have any valid reason to beat her? How about if it’s legal to do so?
Your fixation with beating your wife is more than a little disturbing.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230346 May 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fixation with beating your wife is more than a little disturbing.
Bet it's a side effect from a life time of heavily enforced sexism.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230347 May 15, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always understood what moral rights are.
Whether or not you're allowed to beat your wife isn't comparable to forcing a woman to be pregnant. You and your wife are two separate beings, she does not rely on you for life and you do not rely on her for life. She is not attached to you. You can walk away from her, or she from you, at any given time.
thing is, some males consider we females to be the property of some male.
and that the male has the right to do as they dang well please to that female.
look at how many stalkers and killers of women are males. be they ex-boyfriends, or even ex or soon to be ex husbands.
as well as how many males have killed their daughter's boyfriend. due to the daughter dating someone the dad does not want them to date. as well as at least one dad killed his daughter's husband because he could not understand that she was no longer under the dad's thumb.
one ex actually broke in and killed the gal on her wedding day to her at that time fiance. it made the news for a few weeks here in Minneapolis.
this is why alot of males tend to think women as walking wombs. and why they tend to oppose abortion of any sorts. some of those males are part of the personhood movement.
reform

United States

#230351 May 15, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a bible believer, I don't believe any of that about other people and the way they think. I'd trust my children with lots of athiests I know. Athiests in my family are very moral, considerate, compassionate, and caring. No more or less than any one else.
Thanks for sharing your bullshit with us.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230354 May 16, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's exactly what I told you on the phone. And I've posted it on line and you didn't ever question or correct it when I used the same phrase "six weeks to the day." I even mentioned how the nurse told the doctor I was just six weeks pregnant so that he would be careful about removing the entire embryo.
Keep trying to discredit me LIPpy. All it does it make you look like the wrinkled old harridan you are, not to mention psychotic and obsessive.
If it makes you feel better to say you were six weeks along then go ahead but you know that was a lie. Either way you are a coward and sick to have killed one of your children in the womb.

You don't even know the right words to use idiot. Just to educate you a little.

har·ri·dan [ hárrid'n ] 1.insult: an offensive term for a woman that deliberately insults her age as advanced and her temperament as assertive.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230355 May 16, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>If it makes you feel better to say you were six weeks along then go ahead but you know that was a lie. Either way you are a coward and sick to have killed one of your children in the womb.
har·ri·dan [ hárrid'n ] 1.insult: an offensive term for a woman that deliberately insults her age as advanced and her temperament as assertive.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I said exactly what I meant. Though it's encouraging to see that you finally learned how to use a dictionary.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230356 May 16, 2013
From dictionary.com

har·ri·dan
[hahr-i-dn] Show IPA
noun
a scolding, vicious woman; hag; shrew.

Yup. I definitely used the right word.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230357 May 16, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I said exactly what I meant. Though it's encouraging to see that you finally learned how to use a dictionary.
Apparently you haven't,you didn't even know the meaning of the word. But hey thanks for a laugh this morning. You never let me down with your stupidity.Good job!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230358 May 16, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you haven't,you didn't even know the meaning of the word. But hey thanks for a laugh this morning. You never let me down with your stupidity.Good job!
And apparently YOU don't know how to read. Nothing new there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230360 May 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, some males consider we females to be the property of some male.
and that the male has the right to do as they dang well please to that female.
look at how many stalkers and killers of women are males. be they ex-boyfriends, or even ex or soon to be ex husbands.
as well as how many males have killed their daughter's boyfriend. due to the daughter dating someone the dad does not want them to date. as well as at least one dad killed his daughter's husband because he could not understand that she was no longer under the dad's thumb.
one ex actually broke in and killed the gal on her wedding day to her at that time fiance. it made the news for a few weeks here in Minneapolis.
this is why alot of males tend to think women as walking wombs. and why they tend to oppose abortion of any sorts. some of those males are part of the personhood movement.
This particular male is a fruit cake. It does many times come down to how men view women.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230361 May 16, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>If it makes you feel better to say you were six weeks along then go ahead but you know that was a lie. Either way you are a coward and sick to have killed one of your children in the womb.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
James 1:26

"If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230362 May 16, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you haven't,you didn't even know the meaning of the word. But hey thanks for a laugh this morning. You never let me down with your stupidity.Good job!
James 1:26

"If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230363 May 16, 2013
It really does amuse me to see how pathetic some people are to have be lacking so much in their own lives that they have to obsess over someone else. LIP is truly a mentally ill woman. She disguises her obsession as a religion conviction, but it is painfully obvious that she suffers from some kind of envy over MS. I'm glad she doesn't know where many of us live, because I think she is truly someone that could become mentally unhinged (even moreso than she is now) and snap.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230364 May 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
It really does amuse me to see how pathetic some people are to have be lacking so much in their own lives that they have to obsess over someone else. LIP is truly a mentally ill woman. She disguises her obsession as a religion conviction, but it is painfully obvious that she suffers from some kind of envy over MS. I'm glad she doesn't know where many of us live, because I think she is truly someone that could become mentally unhinged (even moreso than she is now) and snap.
It's funny how these "righteous" people are often among the more violent in society. She's like a frickin' caricature of everything that is wrong with that type of mindset. And the angrier she gets, the more hilarity ensues.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230365 May 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This particular male is a fruit cake. It does many times come down to how men view women.
listen lil git. I'm not a male. I'm a female.
in fact I'm 52 years old with a 8 year old daughter. meaning I was a young girl when there were some serious debates on how we women were supposed to be like.
be it the marriage vows. on if the word 'obey' was supposed to be part of our vows to our husbands. there was a outrage cry by many about this. they expected us to say those words in our vows.
we did not get to wear pants/trousers to school until 1972. dresses/skirts in the Upper Midwest are NOT practical in the winter. nor are they practical in sports. but we were not allowed to even wear pants in gym until, as I pointed out, until '72
same with, a wife's duties to her husband. did we have the right to refuse sex if we were not in the mood? again, many were outraged to think that we had the right to refuse to participate in sex when our husbands were in the mood. but we were not supposed to approuch our husbands if WE were in the mood.
before you call anyone male or female. ask them if they are that gender instead of ASSUMING like you did.
by the way, that photo I have currently. is the one that was for the directory of the church I was attending at the time. I was in my early 20s at the time.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230366 May 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these "righteous" people are often among the more violent in society. She's like a frickin' caricature of everything that is wrong with that type of mindset. And the angrier she gets, the more hilarity ensues.
I've never in all my life seen someone so dedicated to obsessing over another person. She's definitely self-righteous. And one of the biggest hypocrites.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230367 May 16, 2013
And yet she still hovers...creepily.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230368 May 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
listen lil git. I'm not a male. I'm a female.
in fact I'm 52 years old with a 8 year old daughter. meaning I was a young girl when there were some serious debates on how we women were supposed to be like.
be it the marriage vows. on if the word 'obey' was supposed to be part of our vows to our husbands. there was a outrage cry by many about this. they expected us to say those words in our vows.
we did not get to wear pants/trousers to school until 1972. dresses/skirts in the Upper Midwest are NOT practical in the winter. nor are they practical in sports. but we were not allowed to even wear pants in gym until, as I pointed out, until '72
same with, a wife's duties to her husband. did we have the right to refuse sex if we were not in the mood? again, many were outraged to think that we had the right to refuse to participate in sex when our husbands were in the mood. but we were not supposed to approuch our husbands if WE were in the mood.
before you call anyone male or female. ask them if they are that gender instead of ASSUMING like you did.
by the way, that photo I have currently. is the one that was for the directory of the church I was attending at the time. I was in my early 20s at the time.
She wasn't referring to you, either as a male or a fruitcake. She was referring to Lightfarce, with whom you were discussing the issue in the first place...or worshipsthefetus, or whichever one of the SCPL you were talking to.

Geez, lighten up.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230369 May 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
listen lil git. I'm not a male. I'm a female.(deleted text)
Uh, Sangelia, I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that MP was referring to either stupawilly or lightfarce, about their attitudes matching your description, NOT about YOU.
Your post was quite clear (the one to which she replied) about your gender.
I think we've had another of the same sort of mistaken point taken that someone took when I posted about carrying a pregnancy that had resulted from rape to term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min WiseMan3 45,817
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Eagle 12 - 6,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 990,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 691,916
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 2 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web