There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230288 May 13, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
If the premature child died every time, that would simply mean that the killer of the child would also die every time. That’s easy to understand. But I’m still not convinced that it was even considered a deliberate attack on the child. If that is the case, then there would be no penalty for the child’s death, but only for the deliberate attack on the woman. After all, the attacker may not have even known that the woman was pregnant.
The Bible says what it says, but it also often seems to say what people want it to say.
I find it difficult to believe that anyone capable of typing on a keyboard with so few spelling mistakes yet be so stupid as to not understand such a simple concept.

"No mischief ensues". The fetus is dead, a rotting lump of goo on the desert, but no mischief has ensued. That can only mean one thing, that the fetus is not considered a person.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#230289 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, what is WRONG with you? You are OBSESSED with this woman. And so hateful and angry. My goodness. It seems like your life's work involves getting on here almost daily and trying your best to write something filled with hate and spite and anger. How is that even close to being the kind of person your religion tells you to be??? You're not doing your god any favors by being the person you are on here and saying the things you do. Honestly, if Jesus himself were standing before you, would you actually say these things? Or would you be embarrassed for exuding nothing but hate and animosity towards one of his children, whether that person believes in him or not? Or do you think you are somehow above god's law and commandments to love thy neighbor and not take the speck out of your own eye?
You really need to get a handle on yourself. Your rage against one person is indicative of something deeper...some issue that you apparently have not resolved with yourself or the world. But either way, don't sit here and criticize others while trying to prop yourself above everyone else by saying you're a Christian when you act in complete opposition to your own belief system.
Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#230290 May 13, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.
No.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#230291 May 13, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.
While you're at it, learn the correct form of "your" and "you're." Thanks.

At Ricky Dicky land

#230292 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Stupid is as stupid does.

At Ricky Dicky land

#230293 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, learn the correct form of "your" and "you're." Thanks.
Ding, ding, ding, once again it's the grammar police trying to make themselves feel better because of their own insecurities. LOL!

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#230294 May 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is where you just cross into plain old denial of ever having drawing those parallels; under the assumption that being pro abortion is not out of any altruism or that it doesn't place any intrinsic value on life whatsoever.
HA! Might as well called us Nazi Commies, but you're content to settle with the obviously direct term of "murderers."
Never called ya a nazi or a commie
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230295 May 13, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Never called ya a nazi or a commie
Even so, you did concede to calling pro choicers "murderers."

And I mention that precisely because pro choice is (almost always) a very liberal stance, a lot of people on these forums (which are like a breeding ground for crazies you only thought existed deep within Unplottable peaks and forests in Appalachia or the Bible Belt) immediately attack pro choicers as "complicit with the Communist agenda/worse than Hitler" so on and so forth. I do think Lightforce was the own that called one of us (either Kathryn or M) a Nazi and started that.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230296 May 13, 2013
GOSNELL FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER!
He is found guilty of illegally murdering three children immediately following the “botched” legal murders of them.

The guilty verdict on these three counts subjects the abortion “doctor” to the potential he will face the death penalty when a second jury considers his sentencing on the convictions. At minimum Gosnell will face three life terms in prison. The jury that will be tasked with sentencing Gosnell on the convictions will begin its work on May 21. He was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of patient Karnamaya Mongar, who died after a botched abortion. In total, Gosnell was found guilty of 21 out of 24 felony counts – only a small fraction of the actual numbers, of illegal abortions beyond the 24 week limit and found guilty on all but 16 of 227 misdemeanor counts of violating the 24-hour informed consent law.

“The Gosnell case is a watershed moment for the issue of abortion,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue and Pro-Life Nation.“The discovery of his horrific practices helped shed light on an abortion industry that has run amok without oversight or accountability for decades, and has prompted significant changes in abortion laws and attitudes toward enforcement in several states.”

The grand jury investigation also shows state officials did nothing when reports came in about problems at Gosnell’s abortion center, which has upset incoming pro-life Governor Tom Corbett. Gosnell’s abortion center was inspected only after a federal drug raid in 2010. It was the first time the facility had been inspected in 17 years because state officials ignored complaints and failed to visit Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society for years.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT LIFE INSIDE ONE PRO-CHOICE FACILITY:
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/13/kermit-gos...
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230297 May 13, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an "undead great-grandmother?" No? Then there is no pre-born child.
YOU might see it that way and that is your right. I believe exactly what I said.
I'm not presumptuous enough to think that I know what is in each woman's realm of capability. I understand that each woman is different and must do what is right for their life.
You want each woman to do what YOU think is right.
That makes you abusive.
False premise: A child must be born in order to be a child. Fact: Moving a child from one spot to another – in this case from inside the mother’s body to outside of the mother’s body, only changes the location of the child.

When we speak of rights for one segment of society, we need to speak of rights for all segments of society, otherwise we are guilty of holding to a double-standard, and yet another contradictory statement, which only shows the false basis for the original argument
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230298 May 13, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen you advocate for children, only for goo.
Why do you want control over all women?
What makes you think you have that right?
Not your body, none of your business.
Everybody knows by now, or they should know that your “goo” argument is a complete lie. All anybody has to do is Google Image “stages of fetus. Why you even continue with it I can’t understand. And of course your only other argument is that “it’s not your body”. The child’s body isn’t your body either, so what gives you the right to kill it? I don’t ever force anybody to have sex or not, it is completely their choice as far as I’m concerned. I am pro-choice. But when it comes to killing somebody, I am pro-life.

If somebody wanted to take away your right to live just because you might get in their way, I will back you also, because I am not just pro-choice, but pro-life too.

We all have to assume the responsibility of protecting the rights of each other(everybody) if we expect to live in a free society.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230299 May 13, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't reading my posts. I don't say abortion is right because it's the law.
It's the law because no woman can be forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.
You still have not addressed AFTER the birth. What happens to the children who need nurturing, warmth, food, shelter and much more and don't get it because their mothers cannot be moms.
You are focusing on the fetus. I focus on the whole people, the mother AND the child.
The law does not validate an argument. That’s like saying that beating one’s wife is OK because it is legal(if it were), and nobody can force a man to give his wife the right to let her do anything she wants to.

Is your way of dealing with a headache to cut off the persons head? Should we make preborn children pay the price for society’s problems? How do you even know if a child will be neglected after they are born?

There is no evidence whatsoever that unwanted preborn babies are more likely to be abused or neglected than wanted children outside the womb. If you look at the data since abortion was legalized in the U.S., child abuse has not decreased but substantially increased. Another fact is that mothers and fathers who were abused as children are more likely to abort.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230300 May 13, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your great-great grandmother "undead?"
No? then there are not "pre-born children."
If she were alive, then yes, undead would be the same as alive.

Preborn means before birth, not before life.

Was there supposed to be some kind of connection there?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230301 May 13, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The law does not validate an argument. That’s like saying that beating one’s wife is OK because it is legal(if it were), and nobody can force a man to give his wife the right to let her do anything she wants to.
Is your way of dealing with a headache to cut off the persons head? Should we make preborn children pay the price for society’s problems? How do you even know if a child will be neglected after they are born?
There is no evidence whatsoever that unwanted preborn babies are more likely to be abused or neglected than wanted children outside the womb. If you look at the data since abortion was legalized in the U.S., child abuse has not decreased but substantially increased. Another fact is that mothers and fathers who were abused as children are more likely to abort.
Lemme just cut off this bullshit right here. WHERE are you getting your information from? Is it a reliable source of government documented statistics? An NGO? Is it accredited?

I've been repeating over and over again how the book Freakonomics details that the plunge in crime in New York City was not due to Rudy Giuliani's modifications to the judicial system and the police forth, but rather because Roe vs. Wade drastically reduced the number of unwanted children that could've been born to poor mothers in rough neighbourhoods and grown up to be criminals. That is a book produced from the YEARS of research compounded by two economists.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/aborti...

The site even mentions how, contrary to what you postulate, rates of infanticide actually DROP if abortion is legal.

You, on the other hand, seem to be rather content by pulling out unsubstantiated claims from thin air (or more likely, your ass) because they're more in line with your personal beliefs than the reality that, yes, letting women have control over their OWN reproductive system is a positive thing. Show us WHERE it says that abortion leads to abuse, show us stats, show this through a link , instead of coming out with this bullshit.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230302 May 13, 2013
* police force, my bad!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230303 May 14, 2013
Dear Friend of Life,

Today is a historic day for the pro-life movement.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s gruesome and inhuman crimes in Philadelphia cried out for justice, and now – for three of his born and struggling victims, at least – justice has been served.

Even as we celebrate this verdict, we honor and mourn as well those among our nation’s weakest children who did not receive "their day in court" – and we must remember that Gosnell is not an outlier within the abortion industry.

As Live Action has documented, the horrors exposed through the Gosnell trial extend well beyond Philadelphia. We cannot allow these "guilty" verdicts, welcome as they are, to make us complacent when it comes to the continuing abuses happening even now in abortion facilities throughout our nation.

We call upon Congress to investigate all those participating in or willing to participate in this kind of brutality toward vulnerable women and children, and end it.

We must continue to work for justice and bring an end to the horrific violence of abortion in our country once and for all. Today is historic because we have seen that when it comes to the crimes of abortion, justice can be served. Now we must make this the norm, rather than the exception.

This is the beginning of the end for Roe. v. Wade. Let us continue to fight for the lives of the most innocent among us.

For Life,

Lila Rose
President
Live Action

To learn more about Live Action's latest investigation, go here: Inhuman: Undercover in America's Late-Term Abortion Industry.

Location hidden

#230304 May 14, 2013

Location hidden

#230305 May 14, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid is as stupid does.
:)

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230306 May 14, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
False premise: A child must be born in order to be a child. Fact: Moving a child from one spot to another – in this case from inside the mother’s body to outside of the mother’s body, only changes the location of the child.
When we speak of rights for one segment of society, we need to speak of rights for all segments of society, otherwise we are guilty of holding to a double-standard, and yet another contradictory statement, which only shows the false basis for the original argument
You are entitled to your own opinions. You are not entitled to your own facts.

All of the above is your OPINION. Not necessarily a FACT.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230307 May 14, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then. YOU are not allowed to post your opinions here anymore. The law doesn't validate your ability to do so. You are also not allowed to drive anymore.

Those stupid arguments work both ways, don't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 25 min lightbeamrider 3,949
The Future of Politics in America 27 min Johnny 190
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 30 min Ruby88 54,092
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min AussieBobby 284,527
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 184,714
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Devil number 666 665,277
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min RiccardoFire 45,815
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr nanoanomaly 525
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 977,265
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 97
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAWORLD... 88,044
More from around the web