Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#230201 May 11, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#230202 May 11, 2013
And I hope the state of Pennsylvania executes that stupid 'Kermit the Dog' abortion doctor!!!: http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230203 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
actually she did give reasons as to why. and the rest are your words not mine. cos you enjoy butting into a convo thats not your own.
i think that lady can handle her own scandal without you jumping to her rescue...she certainly has been replying to all my posts.
Since when has 'thought' been one of your strong suits?

Public forum = public commentary.

Don't like it? Keep your musings to yourself...go back to finger-painting on your own walls, with your own excrement.

Location hidden

#230204 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And I hope the state of Pennsylvania executes that stupid 'Kermit the Dog' abortion doctor!!!: http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow...
So does everyone else here.

Got any pearls of wisdom, or will you continue dropping turds of inanity??
LightForce

Warren, MI

#230205 May 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said we should kill everyone who is unwanted, poor or less important.
You are not reading what I am writing.
Read this next statement word for word. Don't put your own meaning on my words.
If a woman is pregnant and KNOWS she cannot be the mother that child deserves, and KNOWS she cannot give the child up for adoption, then she is making the responsible choice by having an abortion.
In that statement, I address EACH of her three choices.
Have the child and raise it.
Have the child and give it up for adoption.
Have an abortion.
I don't make decisions for ANYONE but me. I don't comment on what I think someone else should have done.
I only make decisions for ME and MY BODY.
Each human being is allowed to make decisions for THEM and THEIR body.
When another being that is 100% dependent upon THEIR BODY exists INSIDE their body, then they also make decisions for THAT BEING. Just as we make a choice to bring a child into the world, we can make a choice NOT to.
It is up to each individual person.
All I want is for those THREE CHOICES to remain.
Can you comprehend that?
Mamma-san:“Read this next statement word for word. Don't put your own meaning on my words.

If a woman is pregnant and KNOWS she cannot be the mother that child deserves, and KNOWS she cannot give the child up for adoption, then she is making the responsible choice by having an abortion.”

Translation:
If a woman has a child and knows that she is not a good mother, and is also too selfish and jealous to let somebody else take care of it, she is being a good mother to kill the child.
That’s exactly what you are saying.

Mamma-san:“In that statement, I address EACH of her three choices.

Have an abortion.”

Translation:

Kill the child.
Exactly what you are saying!

Mamma-san:“I don't make decisions for ANYONE but me. I don't comment on what I think someone else should have done.

When another being that is 100% dependent upon THEIR BODY exists INSIDE their body, then they also make decisions for THAT BEING. Just as we make a choice to bring a child into the world, we can make a choice NOT to.

It is up to each individual person.”

Translation:
I am too much of a coward to to defend the rights of a preborn child.
That’s exactly what you are saying. Show me where I am wrong.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Loures, Portugal

#230206 May 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me anything with authority that says an unborn fetus has a right to live.
Note: the bible is not an authoritative source unless one chooses to believe in it.
the common sense of a moral person...or is that not authoritative enough for you

“Still not convinced”

Loures, Portugal

#230208 May 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has 'thought' been one of your strong suits?
Public forum = public commentary.
Don't like it? Keep your musings to yourself...go back to finger-painting on your own walls, with your own excrement.
oh wow you are so mature....just look at that!
i was actually talking to that lady and i answered all her questions. feel free to read any of those answers cos i don't feel like repeating myself. however, i can directly respond to any of your posts

Location hidden

#230209 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
actually she did give reasons as to why.

Really?? Where?

Here is the post about which you are burbling:
"Mpnf1979 wrote:

And a lot of women - and children - are not better for it. Most women who seek abortions know exactly what they want to do about their pregnancies. Of my abortions, I was not physically, mentally or emotionally endangered."

Please indicate her stated reasons, for having had more than one abortion.

Mentioning the reasons others may have done so, such as the interference other medications may impose on the efficacy of chemical contraception, is not stating one's own.

Your turn....

Location hidden

#230210 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
oh wow you are so mature....just look at that!
i was actually talking to that lady and i answered all her questions. feel free to read any of those answers cos i don't feel like repeating myself. however, i can directly respond to any of your posts
I don't recall giving a runny shit about your answers - or asking you to repeat them. Why would I need you to? Posts here are permanent...for the most part.

It's not as if you have anything new or enlightening, to contribute to this dogfight.

Frankly, you're just another fetus worshiper, who believes a negative attitude about abortion will garner you some sort of praise from others of your own mindset, and who would rather spend his time yammering on about non-existent 'fetal rights', than in making life better for those born folk already here by way of their mothers' choice.

You're not nearly as special as you appear to think you are.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#230211 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>So does everyone else here.
Got any pearls of wisdom, or will you continue dropping turds of inanity??
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/034/c/...

Location hidden

#230212 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
the common sense of a moral person...or is that not authoritative enough for you
Not even close.

Especially going under the colossally poor assumption that you personally possess 'common sense', or that your personal version of 'morality' is the only right one.

Under your moral code, you are free to eschew abortion for yourself.

Though your 'morality' extends to compelling others to do as your morals would prefer, it is not incumbent upon others to accede to your moral preferences in our own lives.

Thank goodness the law recognizes that you and your ilk do NOT have the 'moral right' to impose your morality on others.

Location hidden

#230213 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you seriously think I'm going to invite a virus into my computer, by clicking on your questionable link, you are very much mistaken.

:)

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230214 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
yes a child has all those rigts. the child also has a right to live.
when it comes to a medical abortion. the mom has more of a right to live. since this way, she has another chance to become a mom.
and who is to say yea or nay if the kid's soul stays around in order to have that second chance. it will only happen if the mom is allowed to have that medical abortion. instead of her dying from the pregnancy.
and if she dies. both her and the unborn die. thus the unborn has no further chances of trying again.
in other words it in those cases it is save one or lose both lives. the lose both lives is if the medical abortion is not performed.

“Still not convinced”

Loures, Portugal

#230215 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>I don't recall giving a runny shit about your answers - or asking you to repeat them. Why would I need you to? Posts here are permanent...for the most part.
It's not as if you have anything new or enlightening, to contribute to this dogfight.
Frankly, you're just another fetus worshiper, who believes a negative attitude about abortion will garner you some sort of praise from others of your own mindset, and who would rather spend his time yammering on about non-existent 'fetal rights', than in making life better for those born folk already here by way of their mothers' choice.
You're not nearly as special as you appear to think you are.
sorry Sister but you are way too course for me. NEXT!

“Still not convinced”

Loures, Portugal

#230216 May 11, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
when it comes to a medical abortion. the mom has more of a right to live. since this way, she has another chance to become a mom.
and who is to say yea or nay if the kid's soul stays around in order to have that second chance. it will only happen if the mom is allowed to have that medical abortion. instead of her dying from the pregnancy.
and if she dies. both her and the unborn die. thus the unborn has no further chances of trying again.

in other words it in those cases it is save one or lose both lives. the lose both lives is if the medical abortion is not performed.
Im not talking about medical abortion, my dear. Im talking about the common day to day abortion.

Location hidden

#230217 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Sister but you are way too course for me. NEXT!
I believe you meant 'coarse', dear.

Given the evidence of your postings, adult discourse with you is an unreachable goal. Fetus worship is the only item on the menu, at your sad cafe.

I was sated after the first 'course'.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230218 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not talking about medical abortion, my dear. Im talking about the common day to day abortion.
ever thought that those on here who had a abortion. that they might have had a medical abortion. but got ripped apart by folks here for even having the abortion????

Location hidden

#230219 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing 'medical' with 'medically necessary'.

Medical abortion is defined as a non-surgical abortion, utilizing abortifacient medications. It is the most common form of 'day-to-day' abortion, given that the majority of abortions are sought and obtained in the first trimester, when surgery is unnecessary.

Medically necessary abortions, on the other hand, are defined as necessary to preserving life and health, and constitute ALL other legal abortions.

You may proceed with your 'convo'....now that you have my permission, of course.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#230220 May 11, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you did say that. and i took it from there. you cited medication as one of the reasons contraceptive fails, like i didnt know. so i said that if that was your situation(because you definitely have some reason why you would think nothing of having multiple abortions) that you should take better precautions.
Don't force yourself to give birth please! rather force yourself to never be pregnant again.
No, I didn't. I never once said that was the reason I became pregnant. You inferred that much. Not my problem that you can't read or understand. Don't worry, if I don't want to give birth, I certainly won't. That my choice.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230221 May 11, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Mamma-san:“Read this next statement word for word. Don't put your own meaning on my words.
If a woman is pregnant and KNOWS she cannot be the mother that child deserves, and KNOWS she cannot give the child up for adoption, then she is making the responsible choice by having an abortion.”
Translation:
If a woman has a child and knows that she is not a good mother, and is also too selfish and jealous to let somebody else take care of it, she is being a good mother to kill the child.
That’s exactly what you are saying.
Mamma-san:“In that statement, I address EACH of her three choices.
Have an abortion.”
Translation:
Kill the child.
Exactly what you are saying!
Mamma-san:“I don't make decisions for ANYONE but me. I don't comment on what I think someone else should have done.
It is up to each individual person.”
Translation:
I am too much of a coward to to defend the rights of a preborn child.
That’s exactly what you are saying. Show me where I am wrong.
Do you have an "undead great-grandmother?" No? Then there is no pre-born child.

YOU might see it that way and that is your right. I believe exactly what I said.

I'm not presumptuous enough to think that I know what is in each woman's realm of capability. I understand that each woman is different and must do what is right for their life.

You want each woman to do what YOU think is right.

That makes you abusive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 99,948
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Lumatrix 838,514
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min razz58 2,400
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min lisw 176,945
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 4,365
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min lovewithin 40,494
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 35 min steelpole69 340
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Anthony MN 590,160
More from around the web