There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230271 May 13, 2013
Roni wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed. None of your examples were Christians. They pretended to be religious when actually they were/are practicing atheists and their actions are exemplary of atheistic teachings.....TO KILL.
Atheists believe the direct opposite of what the Bible teaches. For example, the Bible teaches not to kill and to love your neighbor. Atheists therefore teach we should kill others as well as hate your brother and neighbor.
Atheists are narcissistic and evil people and cannot be good without God.
Their day of reasoning was a failure too.
How do YOU know they "pretended" to be christians? Were you inside their heads? DO you know what went on in their hearts?

"christians" have committed far more atrocities in this world than non.

The Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch Trials are just two easy examples.

I do not believe in a god. Yet no one who knows me in person would say that I am evil or narcissistic.

You really need to get out more. Chances are high that you know at least one Atheist and think that person is wonderful. You just don't don't know who or what he/she believes in.
Libertarian

London, UK

#230272 May 13, 2013
Roni you obviously know nothing of atheists except your hate filled ignorance. Not very christian.

We value this life more because we believe it is the only one. Therefore quality of life is as important.
Maybe YOUR god wants you to spend your time on this earth suffering, but that is your choice. You have no right to make others suffer to live by your beliefs. Freedom means others can live by their own beliefs.

Imagine you were forced to live by an atheists rules, you wouldn't like it would you?

So please do not expect us to live by your UNPROVABLE beliefs.
Libertarian

London, UK

#230273 May 13, 2013
Or sending a bear to slaughter 48 children because they teased a prophet for being bald.

Very compassionate - not.

Allowing rape of female children so the man of the house was not harmed.

Making Abraham think he had to kill his son.

The utter cruelty of your deity condems him in the eyes of any educated person of reason.

(I was brought up on the Bible and have never come across another book so filled with cruelty and horror)

You god is beneath my contempt. I welcome the lightning bolt if he bothers, somehow I don't think he will.
Libertarian

London, UK

#230274 May 13, 2013
Nazis and 'Commies' are polar opposites politically speaking.

Nazis - extreme right wing
Commies - Extreme left wing

Showing your ignorance again. They are just insults from americans who dont know what they're talking about, these are just the words their government teaches them in propoganda instead of actually educating them in the rest of the world.
C'mon Mexico you can be better than that.

But when all you care about is america why bother knowing anything else huh?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#230275 May 13, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know they "pretended" to be christians? Were you inside their heads? DO you know what went on in their hearts?
"christians" have committed far more atrocities in this world than non.
The Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch Trials are just two easy examples.
I do not believe in a god. Yet no one who knows me in person would say that I am evil or narcissistic.
You really need to get out more. Chances are high that you know at least one Atheist and think that person is wonderful. You just don't don't know who or what he/she believes in.
Don't have to know you in person to know you are evil and a waste of oxygen.
You have nothing to back up on what you said about christians. You are a liar.
You once believed in God,(at least that what you told me),you used to be a Sunday school teacher.
They kicked your sorry ass out of church because they found out you had killed your baby in the womb. IMO

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230276 May 13, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to know you in person to know you are evil and a waste of oxygen.
You once believed in God,(at least that what you told me),you used to be a Sunday school teacher.
They kicked your sorry ass out of church because they found out you had killed your baby in the womb. IMO
LOL! Thanks for the laugh. Started my day off right!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230277 May 13, 2013
Roni wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed. None of your examples were Christians. They pretended to be religious when actually they were/are practicing atheists and their actions are exemplary of atheistic teachings.....TO KILL.
Atheists believe the direct opposite of what the Bible teaches. For example, the Bible teaches not to kill and to love your neighbor. Atheists therefore teach we should kill others as well as hate your brother and neighbor.
This is seriously funny, although it's very sad at the same time how ridiculously uninformed you are. No atheist believes any of that. People can and are moral without the benefit of god. Believing in god and being moral are not mutually inclusive. More people have died in the name of religion than any other cause. Don't believe me? Look back through history. The Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch trials, etc. etc. etc. Let's also talk about all the religious leaders who have molested or raped children. Being a Christian or an atheist does not make someone good or bad. What makes them who they are is the choices they make and who they are to their core.

Atheists are motivated by compassion, a sense of duty and community. Anyone who only performs acts of kindness or charity because some deity tells them they should or they will burn in hell is only motivated by fear and a mindset that has been instilled in them. You obviously know very little about atheists and I doubt you even know anyone who is an atheist. More murders are committed by people who believe in some higher being than those who do not.

More importantly, the bible does not necessarily teach people not to kill.

Luke 19:27 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

The bible condones slavery, stoning women to death, and other immoral activities.

Get off your high horse because it's obvious you are not even informed about your own religion, much less the belief system of those who are not affiliated with any religion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230278 May 13, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to know you in person to know you are evil and a waste of oxygen.
Seriously, what is WRONG with you? You are OBSESSED with this woman. And so hateful and angry. My goodness. It seems like your life's work involves getting on here almost daily and trying your best to write something filled with hate and spite and anger. How is that even close to being the kind of person your religion tells you to be??? You're not doing your god any favors by being the person you are on here and saying the things you do. Honestly, if Jesus himself were standing before you, would you actually say these things? Or would you be embarrassed for exuding nothing but hate and animosity towards one of his children, whether that person believes in him or not? Or do you think you are somehow above god's law and commandments to love thy neighbor and not take the speck out of your own eye?

You really need to get a handle on yourself. Your rage against one person is indicative of something deeper...some issue that you apparently have not resolved with yourself or the world. But either way, don't sit here and criticize others while trying to prop yourself above everyone else by saying you're a Christian when you act in complete opposition to your own belief system.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230279 May 13, 2013
Roni wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some good examples of some really loving Christians for you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TVNFMNGFJ...

"Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lot like the abortion issue. libs started mandating retention ponds in order to save the environment. Now those ponds claim mostly Darwin award winners ... Ie mostly libs

That should mean that libtard influence on the gene pool is diminishing and the world is getting smarter.

But it seems like really the world is getting stupider! "

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby, at the risk of breaking my own rule, those kids were kidnapped, enslaved against their will, and raped.

two of them are retards -- they probably didn't know what was going on.

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I hire someone to kill you in your sleep and they succeed, does that mean there is no crime committed?
woof

My death would be a loss to society. On the other hand the loss of a couple of retards would be the loss of two drains on society. Two negatives make it a positive.

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverting.
This isn't an issue of girls who spread their legs for any Tom, Dick, or Harry. He kidnapped KIDS. He was on the prowl for a 4th.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ohio -...
Think pedo. Quit blaming the victim.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy.At least he got a couple of defectives off the streets for ten years.

zebo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're honest.

By now they would have mated with other double digits and pooped out their own brood of mental defectives.Just think of all the money taxpayers saved not to mention that Castro was smart enough to abort the potentially defective offspring. From the standpoint of dollars and cents, Castro should be given a medal.

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not Tom, Dick, or Harry but definitely Achmed, Raheem, and Habib.

Muslim girls are chaste unlike liberated western sluts like Sandra Fluke.

You're right. All Christians are just fine, upstanding people. Especially the ones who say three women who were kidnapped, held captive and raped for 10 years is a good thing because it kept "defectives" off the street and made sure they weren't a drain on society.

Awesome for you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230280 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some good examples of some really loving Christians for you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TVNFMNGFJ...
"Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lot like the abortion issue. libs started mandating retention ponds in order to save the environment. Now those ponds claim mostly Darwin award winners ... Ie mostly libs
That should mean that libtard influence on the gene pool is diminishing and the world is getting smarter.
But it seems like really the world is getting stupider! "
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby, at the risk of breaking my own rule, those kids were kidnapped, enslaved against their will, and raped.
two of them are retards -- they probably didn't know what was going on.
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I hire someone to kill you in your sleep and they succeed, does that mean there is no crime committed?
woof
My death would be a loss to society. On the other hand the loss of a couple of retards would be the loss of two drains on society. Two negatives make it a positive.
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverting.
This isn't an issue of girls who spread their legs for any Tom, Dick, or Harry. He kidnapped KIDS. He was on the prowl for a 4th.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ohio -...
Think pedo. Quit blaming the victim.
I'm a glass half full kind of guy.At least he got a couple of defectives off the streets for ten years.
zebo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're honest.
By now they would have mated with other double digits and pooped out their own brood of mental defectives.Just think of all the money taxpayers saved not to mention that Castro was smart enough to abort the potentially defective offspring. From the standpoint of dollars and cents, Castro should be given a medal.
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. All Christians are just fine, upstanding people. Especially the ones who say three women who were kidnapped, held captive and raped for 10 years is a good thing because it kept "defectives" off the street and made sure they weren't a drain on society.
Awesome for you.
Hahaha, BUUUUURRRRRRNNNN!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#230281 May 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
When in doubt, call critics Nazi Commies...as you have decided to do....nothing like calling another person a "Nazi Commie" to stifle debate and shut them critics up!
I didn't do that, Dr Wetzel's comments are a matter of history, I just point out how perfectly they mirror pro abortion views of today. I never would or have called anybody a nazi or commie.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#230282 May 13, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the good wishes, and I can assure you that outside these boards, I am a very happy and positive person, with a great and fulfilling life. I hope the same for you.
And as for my sons being a blessing, I am transcendently aware of that...they are the pinnacle of my accomplishments, even eclipsing the Masters Degree I earned, while working two jobs, during their teenage years. Had it not been for their father leaving me in the lurch, I might never have done that...so everything might actually have worked the way it was supposed to in that situation...but my sons missed out on having a father, so maybe not...who knows.
I made it work the best way I knew how, and it's just going to have to suffice.
:)
More power to you!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#230283 May 13, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The point at which the soul might enter the body is obviously a “phantom argument”, but the fact that a preborn child deserves the right to live equal to that of you or I is a proven logical fact.
No, it is NOT proven, nor is it logical.

The point of entry of the soul is not a "phantom" argument, if you accept the existence of the human soul, then it is THE central argument. Without a soul, the wad of goo is not a human being, and an abortion is not significantly different from a biopsy.
LightForce wrote:
So-called pro-choicers are the unwitting accomplices in the attempt to control “less desirable” populations of people. It influences more parents to kill their children who are poor, unwanted, or who may even want a certain gender.
No woman should ever be forced to give birth to an unwanted child. The poor are more likely to not be able to adequately care for existing children, let alone the possibility of yet more mouths to feed. The rich do not have that problem.

While I personally consider it foolish to abort as a method of gender selection, it is not my choice, it is the decision of the woman.
LightForce wrote:
We now know that PP began as a device to control the “less desirables” in society, so what makes you think that anything has changed. The names may change, but the foundational aspects and results of the abortion industry will always remain the same.
Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution. In the United States, black children are aborted at 5 times the rate of white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better. Abortion is the leading cause of death among black Americans. We can debate the racial intent of Planned Parenthood past and present, but we cannot debate the results. Abortion is by no means an equal opportunity killer.
Not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists, but abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. In the United States, abortion kills minority children at more than 3 times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. And although the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may be killing more black children each day than white children. Between 1973 and 2004, roughly 15 million blacks were aborted, which means that, as of 2004, nearly 30% of the black population had been lost to abortion! Abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.
So let’s start again from the beginning. What we are really talking about is the population control/killing of the poor or “undesirables” in society, instead of discussing changing society.
Or as is FAR more likely, blacks and Latinos are far more likely to be living in poverty, and thus be unable to properly take care of any more children. Instead of lying or inventing statistics,. how about addressing the REAL problem and try helping minorities achieve equality in this country?

As it stands, the REAL racism is in what YOU have posted, trying to paint minorities as "evil" for making rational choices.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230284 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome for you.
no matter what the religion of the person is. they can be chaste, or not chaste. there are chaste girls/women of all religions. just like there are females that are not chaste of all religions.
and rape is not about sex. even though the rapist thinks it is in many cases. it is violation of a person. the rapist is using the power of forcing their will onto someone.
this is what happened to those girls that were kidnapped and raped. this includes those who were just recently freed after all those years in captivity.
just like that one 8 year old(at the time) Muslim girl who was raped by the boys in the neighborhood her and her family lived in. her family disowned her for something not her fault.
there is organized prostitution in Muslim held countries. like Saudi Arabia for example. and the girls there ARE Muslims
http://www.cifiaonline.com/prostitutionlegali... Saudi/Salafi scholars have issued many Fatawas to allow several kinds of deceptive and fake marriages to use women as sex slaves for as long as they wish.
http://muslimmatters.org/2011/11/14/the-fate-... The flourishing of prostitution in Muslim countries is a paradox that we often overlook as a problem of our ummah. As prostitution is condemned and forbidden in Islam, and these women, to an extent, are marginalized and invisible in our community, many of us are not aware of the magnitude and realities of this problem.

#230286 May 13, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
yes a child has all those rigts. the child also has a right to live.
CHILDREN do, fetuses don't have any rights, just like my left big toe does not have any rights separate from me.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#230287 May 13, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do that, Dr Wetzel's comments are a matter of history, I just point out how perfectly they mirror pro abortion views of today. I never would or have called anybody a nazi or commie.
See, this is where you just cross into plain old denial of ever having drawing those parallels; under the assumption that being pro abortion is not out of any altruism or that it doesn't place any intrinsic value on life whatsoever.

HA! Might as well called us Nazi Commies, but you're content to settle with the obviously direct term of "murderers."

#230288 May 13, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
If the premature child died every time, that would simply mean that the killer of the child would also die every time. That’s easy to understand. But I’m still not convinced that it was even considered a deliberate attack on the child. If that is the case, then there would be no penalty for the child’s death, but only for the deliberate attack on the woman. After all, the attacker may not have even known that the woman was pregnant.
The Bible says what it says, but it also often seems to say what people want it to say.
I find it difficult to believe that anyone capable of typing on a keyboard with so few spelling mistakes yet be so stupid as to not understand such a simple concept.

"No mischief ensues". The fetus is dead, a rotting lump of goo on the desert, but no mischief has ensued. That can only mean one thing, that the fetus is not considered a person.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#230289 May 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, what is WRONG with you? You are OBSESSED with this woman. And so hateful and angry. My goodness. It seems like your life's work involves getting on here almost daily and trying your best to write something filled with hate and spite and anger. How is that even close to being the kind of person your religion tells you to be??? You're not doing your god any favors by being the person you are on here and saying the things you do. Honestly, if Jesus himself were standing before you, would you actually say these things? Or would you be embarrassed for exuding nothing but hate and animosity towards one of his children, whether that person believes in him or not? Or do you think you are somehow above god's law and commandments to love thy neighbor and not take the speck out of your own eye?
You really need to get a handle on yourself. Your rage against one person is indicative of something deeper...some issue that you apparently have not resolved with yourself or the world. But either way, don't sit here and criticize others while trying to prop yourself above everyone else by saying you're a Christian when you act in complete opposition to your own belief system.
Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#230290 May 13, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.
No.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#230291 May 13, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, your too f*&[email protected] up in the head to understand LP's reasoning. Murdering b!tches like yourself have no concept of what's right and wrong. So stop your pyschobabble bs and examine your own ignorant bs.
While you're at it, learn the correct form of "your" and "you're." Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web