|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked, but what about a rape victim? Should she be forced to have the child of the sleazeball criminal that raped her? Wasn't the rape bad enough? Now she must have the monster's child?
The baby is the most innocent here,there are many stories that have been posted of women who have been raped, have carried their baby and are wonderful parents.
And just for the record,yes rape is horrible.But there are also statistics that say I think it's about 1% that a pregnancy comes out of rape.( I could be wrong on that,it's been a while since I looked this up)
Also it's not just the rapists child it's also her child.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about late-term abortions. Early term abortions take two seconds when the cells are sucked out. I've looked at what has come out. No baby there.
If it is early enough, even calling it a "wad" of goo is bordering on the grandiose...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>The baby is the most innocent here,there are many stories that have been posted of women who have been raped, have carried their baby and are wonderful parents.
And just for the record,yes rape is horrible.But there are also statistics that say I think it's about 1% that a pregnancy comes out of rape.( I could be wrong on that,it's been a while since I looked this up)
Yes, some women choose to carry it to term and go on to raise the child,taking something horrible and creating good out of it. Yet for other women, EVERY DAY of the pregnancy, EVERY DAY of that child's life is going to be another reminder of the rape she had to endure.

Just as it is morally wrong to rape the woman in the first place, it is morally wrong to rape her over and over, to constantly rape her with the forced gestation of the product of that rape.

It comes down to the individual woman, and it MUST be HER choice, and her's alone.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

IS DEATH JUST AN INHERENT DANGER OF ABORTION?

While Carhart was present for the abortion, he has a pattern of being absent during medical emergencies that led to the deaths of two late-term abortion patients, Morbelli and Gilbert.

The Medical Examiner’s office released Morbelli’s official cause of death on February 20, 2013, stating that an “amniotic fluid embolism following termination of pregnancy” caused Morbelli’s death. That means amniotic fluid surrounding the pre-born baby entered the patient’s bloodstream, causing a life-threatening condition.

The second cause of death was listed as “disseminated intravascular coagulation,” or DIC, a condition where small blood clots form and absorb the clotting agents in the blood to the point where profuse bleeding can occur.

“Carhart attempts to mislead by shifting the responsibility for Mrs. Morbelli’s death onto her and her baby, but her death certificate sets the records straight. It clearly was the diagnosis of her baby’s health problems that served only as the catalyst to events that led Mrs. Morbelli to seek the abortion that killed her,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue.“If Mrs. Morbelli had not sought an abortion from LeRoy Carhart, she would be alive today.”

MORE PRO-CHOICE/DEATH STORIES HERE:
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/09/doctor-who...
AHitler

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

URGENT MESSAGE TO MPNF1979:

When we last spoke I was very encouraged by the blind obedience that you and others on the “pro-choice” side have exhibited here. It is very important that you/we continue with the “master plan” that we spoke of, and not give in to the weakness of compassion that is shown by the pro-lifer side. But it is also at the same time very important that you/we understand the ramifications our own miscalculations about the intelligence and logic of their arguments. As a result of this, we have chosen to undergo a new propaganda strategy.

We originally called our agenda “eugenics”, or “population control”. Now the mask is even being removed from the term “pro-choice. We thought that “reproductive rights” would prove effective in our efforts, but that has also been debunked by the more clever and superiorly intelligent pro-lifers.

Naturally, I must seek for your continued support in these matters, as we both know that we can only finally be proud of our people when we do not have to be ashamed of any of its social/economic class. Custom is lord of all, and though we have slowly achieved much of the desired modifications on this level, I know that you will understand the necessary demand to comply with all regulations in order to continue in our progress.

Naturally, we are also all about freedom of choice, so therefore you can either choose to comply, or choose to be hung by zeballzak.

Thank you my good friend.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny has a soul, unlike that wad of goo that gets tossed out with the rest of the medical trash.
<quoted text>
Wrong! Since there ARE cases where people kill children, it DOES need to be discussed so that it can be stopped.
<quoted text>
The only charades are in your sick little fantasies that a fetus is a child.
<quoted text>
Population control implies a governmental program to regulate the number of births that occur, such as in China. I will happily agree that forced abortion is wrong. Abortion should ALWAYS be the woman's choice, made free of coercion of any kind.
The point at which the soul might enter the body is obviously a “phantom argument”, but the fact that a preborn child deserves the right to live equal to that of you or I is a proven logical fact.

So-called pro-choicers are the unwitting accomplices in the attempt to control “less desirable” populations of people. It influences more parents to kill their children who are poor, unwanted, or who may even want a certain gender. We now know that PP began as a device to control the “less desirables” in society, so what makes you think that anything has changed. The names may change, but the foundational aspects and results of the abortion industry will always remain the same.

Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution. In the United States, black children are aborted at 5 times the rate of white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better. Abortion is the leading cause of death among black Americans. We can debate the racial intent of Planned Parenthood past and present, but we cannot debate the results. Abortion is by no means an equal opportunity killer.

Not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists, but abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. In the United States, abortion kills minority children at more than 3 times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. And although the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may be killing more black children each day than white children. Between 1973 and 2004, roughly 15 million blacks were aborted, which means that, as of 2004, nearly 30% of the black population had been lost to abortion! Abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.

So let’s start again from the beginning. What we are really talking about is the population control/killing of the poor or “undesirables” in society, instead of discussing changing society.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The point at which the soul might enter the body is obviously a “phantom argument”, but the fact that a preborn child deserves the right to live equal to that of you or I is a proven logical fact.
So-called pro-choicers are the unwitting accomplices in the attempt to control “less desirable” populations of people. It influences more parents to kill their children who are poor, unwanted, or who may even want a certain gender. We now know that PP began as a device to control the “less desirables” in society, so what makes you think that anything has changed. The names may change, but the foundational aspects and results of the abortion industry will always remain the same.
Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution. In the United States, black children are aborted at 5 times the rate of white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better. Abortion is the leading cause of death among black Americans. We can debate the racial intent of Planned Parenthood past and present, but we cannot debate the results. Abortion is by no means an equal opportunity killer.
Not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists, but abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. In the United States, abortion kills minority children at more than 3 times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. And although the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may be killing more black children each day than white children. Between 1973 and 2004, roughly 15 million blacks were aborted, which means that, as of 2004, nearly 30% of the black population had been lost to abortion! Abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.
So let’s start again from the beginning. What we are really talking about is the population control/killing of the poor or “undesirables” in society, instead of discussing changing society.
Changing society to reflect the view that women are no longer chattel, had already been accomplished, long before you discovered that a negative attitude toward abortion, would garner you warm fuzzies from strangers, on an internet forum.

You're a few decades too late, dear.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's fairly obvious that I wasn't arguing the validity of her right to choose, NW...
And your complacency concerning circumstances other than your own is rather puzzling...
I'm not at all complacent, simply not up to arguing a completely different subject here right now. Spider got me on the neck and I'm just not up for it. Neck is swollen up wider than my head right now.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>The baby is the most innocent here,there are many stories that have been posted of women who have been raped, have carried their baby and are wonderful parents.
'Cause yer suuuuch an expert on statistics. If that were the case then there wouldn't be so many pregnant women in sub Saharan Africa, or women with a lot of children when many are not even married or out of school yet -- it's a sad reality that many women and girls are in danger of being raped from rebel men as well as taxi drivers, school teachers...but what would they know of pregnancy from rape if the "official stats" are ONLY 1 per cent, right?!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at all complacent, simply not up to arguing a completely different subject here right now. Spider got me on the neck and I'm just not up for it. Neck is swollen up wider than my head right now.
Sorry to hear you're hurt.

Hope you feel better soon.

:)

“Happy & Content”

Since: May 13

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I believe abortions are an abomination.

When I was younger I did not see it that way but now I do.

The ONLY way I could understand someone wanting an abortion is a young girl who has been raped and became pregnant BUT I would encourage them to select one of the numerous alternatives instead of having an abortion.

1. Joint care parenting with responsible adults
3. Short term adoption with or w/o visitation
4. Long term adoption with or w/o visitation
5. Consent guardianship with responsible adults

“Happy & Content”

Since: May 13

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Lol I meant 1. 2. 3. 4.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Decent92 wrote:
Lol I meant 1. 2. 3. 4.
I wouldn't sweat it, your post above is a very sound one and presents some very sensible and viable options.

Peace.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say how the father of the aborted child felt. That was part of the story many years ago. He had told me he wouldn't be any part of the child's life and in fact, went with me when I had the abortion. He had a daughter with his late wife, and had yet another child he had no contact with.
I don't give a good goddam what you think of my decision. It wasn't yours to make. You weren't there, you have absolutely NO idea what it's like to support yourself, let alone children. You have no concept of life as a single parent. Therefore, your opinion means nada.
You haven't yet shown any proof of where I may have lied. Put up or shut up. Preferably the latter.
So he went with you? Why am I not surprised? Just because I have had no experience with a single life when my kids were young does not mean we didn't have it rough. But you see the key words are priority and respnsibility.
Again it always goes back to you being a selfish bitch. Maybe had you not filled your piehole quite so much you would have had the money for the baby you killed in the womb. Again selfish, selfish pig.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at all complacent, simply not up to arguing a completely different subject here right now. Spider got me on the neck and I'm just not up for it. Neck is swollen up wider than my head right now.
Sorry to hear this happened to you. I really am. Keep a close eye on it and if it starts getting a red ring around it go to the ER.It could be serious.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>So he went with you? Why am I not surprised? Just because I have had no experience with a single life when my kids were young does not mean we didn't have it rough. But you see the key words are priority and respnsibility.
Again it always goes back to you being a selfish bitch. Maybe had you not filled your piehole quite so much you would have had the money for the baby you killed in the womb. Again selfish, selfish pig.
SO yesterday you were sure he "left my fat ass" I believe was the way you worded it, and today you're not surprised he went with me?

Hypocrite!

Apparently you don't have a good head for budgets either. It's fairly difficult for any adult to spend the amount of money on food that it costs to support an infant. But then, it is coming from you, so not surprising.

Again, your opinion is much like your butthole...it's yours and it stinks.

Ta ta.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
SO yesterday you were sure he "left my fat ass" I believe was the way you worded it, and today you're not surprised he went with me?
Hypocrite!
Apparently you don't have a good head for budgets either. It's fairly difficult for any adult to spend the amount of money on food that it costs to support an infant. But then, it is coming from you, so not surprising.
Again, your opinion is much like your butthole...it's yours and it stinks.
Ta ta.
By the way I said he left your fat ass because what man in his right mind would stay with trash? I understand how much it costs to raise children. Again I say "priorities." Yours apparently were screwed up. And still are.
Your opinion is much like your fat,obese body. No control,eating so you can ease your guilt from killing your baby in the womb.

Ta ta.
Libertarian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Life is precious.

That's exactly why no woman should be forced to have a child that she doesn't want.

Women have been held slaves to their bodies since the dawn of humanity.

The only reason some women on this planet now have a quality of life is because of the empowerment of contraception and abortion.

Potential is just potential

In the african tribal religions they mourn a lot more when an old person dies than when a child dies. Its because that person lived, had experience and wisdom.
A child has done nothing, is just potential.

A ball of cells is even less.
A womens body is her own.

Until the day men are charged with murder for masterbating you cannot force women to have children.

Abortion being wrong comes from the patriarchal bronze age when women and their babies were property.

If you dont like abortions dont have one, but you have no right to deny that to a women who wants one.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>By the way I said he left your fat ass because what man in his right mind would stay with trash? I understand how much it costs to raise children. Again I say "priorities." Yours apparently were screwed up. And still are.
Your opinion is much like your fat,obese body. No control,eating so you can ease your guilt from killing your baby in the womb.
Ta ta.
and there you are, making assumptions again. Makes my WHOLE day every time you call me fat or obese. It just shows what you think you know.

Keep it up. I love watching you make a fool of yourself.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Lisbon, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaand your morals don't trump mine.
its obvious they do.
not only have you had multiple abortions, you would do it again at The drop of a hat!!Whether it were legal or illegal. one would think that one experience would be enough to teach you to take better precautions. Its obvious that abortion is contraception for you.

Geez lady...with so much choice and information out there are contraception, you may have to use them all simultaneously since you are so darn fertile. But noooo you remain careless cos you know you can run off to the abbatoir.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

458 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min shyam 4,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 720,532
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min MUQ1 256,499
dogs 15 min mrsmitchell 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 25 min Homostats 27
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Aura Mytha 224,180
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 41 min MUQ1 36,515
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min The Awakener 172,400
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 115,086