There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#230158 May 10, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
....... if a state such as South Dakota makes abortion illegal, then they simply travel to North Dakota or to Minnesota, or to Iowa.
even if abortions were totally outlawed in america, women who can afford it, will travel to other countries that are not going to outlaw abortions.

such as mexico and sweden.

what will happen is women who can afford to obtain abortions in other countries will and poor women who cant will continue to have children they cannot support.

so all these anti choice idiots will scream about all the people on govt assistance.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230159 May 10, 2013
Village wrote:
It is never right to kill an unborn baby. It's not the babies fault. If god allows a women to become pregnant then how is it the women's choice to kill it. It's not.
not everyone believes in your imaginary friend.

it is the woman's choice, because it is her body.

not your body, not your choice.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230160 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>\|
you compare a foetus to cancer cells?!
i will go one step futher, a fetus is a parasite until it is able to live outside the uterus.

don't like it, too bad. it's the truth.

parasite:
par·a·site (pr-st)
n.
1. Biology An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host

next time you get a tick on you, leave it there. it is alive. living and breathing.......right!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230161 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it the foetus/baby's fault if your contraception failed, or if you chose to have unprotected sex. I'm talking about your situation. What did that harmless foetus do to you that you had to eliminate(wow, such a loaded word) it? The availability of 'options' for you, does not make what you did right, no matter how you try to convince yourself. No matter how you fell pregnant, it's not the fault of the foetus/baby. Why didn't you kill yourself instead...since being pregnant was your problem? Or why didn't you kill the father...since he was abusive to you? You sacrificed your baby at the alter of your right to kill/your choice/your mistake.
two things that escape you..........

her body

her choice.

kill herself.......wow, she is a living breathing human being.

so a woman who has all the children she can handle.....gets pregnant again, doesn't want another child, so she should kill herself and orphan the children she already has????

are you really this stupid, or do you have to work at it????

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230162 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no its very relevant. the foetus suffers for the parents decisions. She may have a right to do it as per the law, but that does not make it right. Everyone gets off scot free except the baby...poor thing
just curious, how many orphaned children have you adopted? or fostered???

how much more are you willing to pay in taxes to support all children you DEMAND be born? 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%....

will wait for your answer.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230163 May 10, 2013
The truth wrote:
In the final stages of pregnancy to abort is nothing short of murder. Some doctors performing the abortion will and have admitted that.
please show where one pro choice poster has stated that 3rd trimester abortions are ok. unless it is to save the mother.

just one.

you won't.

you are simply pissing in the wind.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230164 May 10, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>A true classic statement of "convenience" here by miss selfish shit herself. Me, me, me, me.....I,I,I,I......you're a real classic self centered pos.
her body, her choice. don't like it? too fcuking bad!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230165 May 10, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn’t it make life so much easier if we just kill granny too?......
i posted before but you are sooo full of the bullsh!t that is spoonfed to you, you don't comprehend..........

comfort measures only..........

many an elderly patients are aloud to simply pass away without medical intervention.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230166 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
its a baby, not fully formed, but a baby nonetheless
i am guessing you failed biology and sex-ed!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230167 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
no you support the extermination of life. dont bluff yourself. Having a baby is not the end of the world. there are life options for a child. most ppl who decide not to abort end up keeping their babies and are better for it.
Abortion is dangerous for woman...physically, mentally and psychologically. having a baby is not the end of the world. most woman are pressured into abortions and not provided with options.
i have been in the medical profession for 30+ years.

abortion in the first trimester (when most abortions take place) is safer (when done properly)than a woman gestating for 9+ months.

you are believeing propaganda put out by anti choicers like yourself.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230168 May 10, 2013
swedger wrote:
the problem is not that abortion is killing something that took a billion-to-one shot to happen..but the REAL issue is that people have abortions mainly because of the economic problems associated with having a kid.
gotta pay those bills, eh?
money = the root of all problems in the world.
'nuff said.
you are misquoting:

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.

yes bills have to be paid. if one does not pay their bills, they can be arrested.

if a parent decides to bring a child into the world, they are responsible to clothe, feed, house that child.

i however go two futher..... all children born deserve to be loved and wanted. not just born because a biological function took place.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230169 May 10, 2013
for those who think birth control works 100% of the time. they do NOT
even the FDA is stating that in order to be more effective. is that it is best that the couple use at least two different types at the same time.
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/07/briefi... Any single birth control form can fail.
•
Using 2 forms of birth control together all the time drastically reduces the
chance that you will get pregnant.
if you notice. even the FDA in a way is stating that not even two forms together are totally effective. meaning that even using two different forms at the same time is still not 100% effective.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230170 May 10, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>.........But there are also statistics that say I think it's about 1% that a pregnancy comes out of rape........
incorrect!

1% of the pregnancies that occur due to rape are reported!

in other words 99% are unreported.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230171 May 10, 2013
Decent92 wrote:
I believe abortions are an abomination.
When I was younger I did not see it that way but now I do.
The ONLY way I could understand someone wanting an abortion is a young girl who has been raped and became pregnant BUT I would encourage them to select one of the numerous alternatives instead of having an abortion.
1. Joint care parenting with responsible adults
3. Short term adoption with or w/o visitation
4. Long term adoption with or w/o visitation
5. Consent guardianship with responsible adults
not your body, not your choice :-)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#230172 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
its obvious they do.
not only have you had multiple abortions, you would do it again at The drop of a hat!!Whether it were legal or illegal. one would think that one experience would be enough to teach you to take better precautions. Its obvious that abortion is contraception for you.
Geez lady...with so much choice and information out there are contraception, you may have to use them all simultaneously since you are so darn fertile. But noooo you remain careless cos you know you can run off to the abbatoir.
we have beat this horse to death [on this thread].........ALL contraception fails, A-L-L. including surigcal birth control. i know, i had my tubes tied after my youngest was born, i almost died. i got pregnant twice after that. both pregnancies ended in miscarriage.

women shouldn't have to stop having sex just because prudes like you think they should.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Reguengos De Monsaraz, Portugal

#230175 May 10, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my own morals. Those are my standards. Not yours. Not anyone's.
You obviously are just another foolish person who jumps to the conclusion that anyone who becomes pregnant accidentally didn't use birth control. I've been on birth control since I was 18 years old. You're a clueless idiot. Birth control fails. It tells ya right on the packaging that it isn't 100% effective, and when sometimes mixed with other medication, it can become ineffective. Do some research and learn something, will you?
yeah i know birth control fails...look at you! why dont you do research and find out how you can stop getting pregnant. maybe when you taking those medication, use a condom...hell use two condoms!! because you know better than anybody that contraception can faiL!!!

learn something, will YOU?

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Reguengos De Monsaraz, Portugal

#230178 May 10, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Please listen to yourself - it's terribly obvious that the above is what YOU would do, if you were a woman with an unintended pregnancy. That you would extrapolate THAT from a comment that a woman has had two abortions, I pity you. I really do.
How do you know that woman made that choice for 'convenience', and not necessity?
You don't.
But that scenario you painted is chilling. Get therapy.
i know because that is what she said. unless she is a liar as well.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230182 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
i know because that is what she said. unless she is a liar as well.
All she said was that she had had abortions. She said nothing about why...and she isn't obliged to justify her reasons.

But that doesn't give you carte blanche to assume she just woke up one morning, and said "I'm bored today, I think I'll go get an abortion!!"

Or that she has had them serially - for all you know, she has 6 other kids.

Just by the way?

Abortion is ALWAYS birth control...it sure doesn't qualify as contraception.
There's a difference between the two...and words have meanings.
:)

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230183 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i know birth control fails...look at you! why dont you do research and find out how you can stop getting pregnant. maybe when you taking those medication, use a condom...hell use two condoms!! because you know better than anybody that contraception can faiL!!!
You should learn something, like reading comprehension.

I didn't say medication was the cause of my birth control's failure. I said medication is sometimes the reason for the failure of birth control. I take birth control every day. I am taking precautions. That's me being responsible. If for reason my birth control fails me again, I will consider all of my options just as I did before. But what I won't do is force myself to give birth to a child just because some nitwit like yourself says I should. It's called autonomy.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#230184 May 10, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
the makers of condoms suggest that you do NOT use two condoms at the same time. they have found out that leads to a much greater risk of failure in birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min bad bob 184,740
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min karl44 88,190
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 2 min GloriusGoodness 10
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 min Clearwater 157
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 22 min Doctor REALITY 6
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 46 min USA 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 665,360
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 57 min Peter Ross 576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr karl44 977,345
More from around the web