Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#230045 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
its a baby, not fully formed, but a baby nonetheless
No, it is not. Are you just uneducated, or are you being intentionally ignorant?

Location hidden

#230046 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman has a right to do with her body what she wishes...i don't care. but when she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy, she had done what she wanted to do with her body. However when she goes for an abortion, she is doing something to someone else's body.(snipping out the rest of the bs)
You really are an ignorant troll.
"When she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy,". So, all you care about is punishing women who are sexually active. You don't care about babies or children, just punishing women whose birth control failed or who were raped, or who just messed up. I get it.
You don't care about the children who are here and born, or their mothers or fathers or siblings, just about wads of goo and foetuses.
Ignorant hypocritical troll. Go back under your bridge.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Sacavém, Portugal

#230047 May 8, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Both are alive, both have human DNA, AND both are capable of killing their hosts.
So yes.
cancer cells do not have human DNA. The very structure of the human-cells mutate; their DNA mutates, and in most cases mutates the DNA to such a respect as to deviate from the genetic deviation of the human. It will never become a human being. Therefore they are not human, they are a Cancer...best you get rid of it.

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

#230048 May 8, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is not. Are you just uneducated, or are you being intentionally ignorant?
wanna get technical then
Zygote -> Embryo -> Fetus -> Baby

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

#230049 May 8, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> You really are an ignorant troll.
"When she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy,". So, all you care about is punishing women who are sexually active. You don't care about babies or children, just punishing women whose birth control failed or who were raped, or who just messed up. I get it.
You don't care about the children who are here and born, or their mothers or fathers or siblings, just about wads of goo and foetuses.
Ignorant hypocritical troll. Go back under your bridge.
look at you already throwing insults...anyway
i dont care to punish woman or anybody. everybody knows the result of unprotected sex. its not rocket science. you gonna get pregnant lady!
if you dont want to get pregnant, dont do it, or use protection.

you actually dont know what i care about lady. in fact, i would think that its ppl who care about something as little as 'wads of goo', that care about fully formed human beings. you can kill an embryo/foetus/baby freely without the threat of jail. Maybe thats why you advocate abortion...kinda gets you to do some killing without consequences of being jailed.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#230050 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it the foetus/baby's fault if your contraception failed, or if you chose to have unprotected sex. I'm talking about your situation. What did that harmless foetus do to you that you had to eliminate(wow, such a loaded word) it? The availability of 'options' for you, does not make what you did right, no matter how you try to convince yourself. No matter how you fell pregnant, it's not the fault of the foetus/baby. Why didn't you kill yourself instead...since being pregnant was your problem? Or why didn't you kill the father...since he was abusive to you? You sacrificed your baby at the alter of your right to kill/your choice/your mistake.
Why did I have an abortion? Umm...cause I didn't want to have a kid. Duh. Why would I kill myself? That would be stupid. There's nothing wrong with my life that I would want to leave it. Your fascination with murder and suicide is a bit unsettling. Seems you might have a bit of a mental disorder.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230051 May 8, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>A true classic statement of "convenience" here by miss selfish shit herself. Me, me, me, me.....I,I,I,I......you're a real classic self centered pos.
If it mattered what your opinion was on the matter, I'd care, but since it doesn't, I don't. Yes, I'm selfish. I'm also smart enough to know when to make a decision to make sure my life isn't forever ruined. Survival of the fittest.

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

#230052 May 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I have an abortion? Umm...cause I didn't want to have a kid. Duh. Why would I kill myself? That would be stupid. There's nothing wrong with my life that I would want to leave it. Your fascination with murder and suicide is a bit unsettling. Seems you might have a bit of a mental disorder.
so if you deserved to live? well so did the foetus. u the one doing the killing hun...seems you obsessed.
please have protected sex, in case you feel like you dont wanna have another one.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#230053 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>

You just changed my mind, I think I'll apply that to the rest of my philosophy and change my opinions about every thing else too......
Slavery " not my slave, not my business".
Murder " not my murder, not my business"
Rape " i didn't get raped, not my business"
Theft "I didn't steal/and nothing was stolen from me, not my business"
Abuse "not me being abused, not my business"
Racism "not be, not my business"
As you can see this type of thinking is anarchy, at it's worst. Basically it says: shut up and let me do what I want, I don't care how it affects anyone else, I just want to do what I want to do. It is narcissistic and evil.
Can you understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal?"

WHY do you and your buddies ALWAYS pull this stupid argument?

IF something is ILLEGAL, it IS someone elses business.

If it's NOT illegal, like abortion, it's NOT.

GOOD GRIEF people! Grow some critical thinking skills!

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#230054 May 8, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
except we not talking about the legality and illegality of abortion. we are talking about the immorality of it...which we pro life people are trying to get people to understand and be educated on what abortion truly is so that society can grow a conscience and become moral. Then those moral people will CALL for Abortion to be made illegal

Abortion is a moral issue.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230055 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
except we not talking about the legality and illegality of abortion. we are talking about the immorality of it...which we pro life people are trying to get people to understand and be educated on what abortion truly is so that society can grow a conscience and become moral. Then those moral people will CALL for Abortion to be made illegal
Yes, abortion IS a moral issue. And for many people, it is NOT immoral.

You do not get to decide what is and isn't moral for anyone other than yourself.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#230056 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you deserved to live? well so did the foetus. u the one doing the killing hun...seems you obsessed.
please have protected sex, in case you feel like you dont wanna have another one.
Birth control fails. That is another crapola excuse you pro-fetus people come up with.

"Because the condom broke" is NOT a valid reason to bring a child into the world.

A child deserves to be loved and wanted by BOTH its parents. It does NOT deserve to be resented because birth control failed and its parents had no other option.

Try caring about the human being that will be around for 80 or 90 years, and less about the fetus that gestates for 9 months.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230057 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please use proper grammar and complete sentences, in case you feel like being articulate.

A fetus doesn't deserve anything. It's not a child, it's a collection of cells in the very beginning stages of life. If I choose to have that collection of cells removed, that's my business.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#230058 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is pretty funny. Abortion has existed for as long as mankind has known how to expel the contents of the uterus. It will always exist. You cannot legislate morality.

Location hidden

#230059 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna get technical then
Zygote -> Embryo -> Fetus -> Baby
Not necessarily, and in attempting to bring a pregnancy to term a woman risks heath problems and possible death herself.
It's HER decision and hers alone.
How would you like it if we were making YOUR medical decisions?

Location hidden

#230060 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
look at you already throwing insults...anyway
i dont care to punish woman or anybody. everybody knows the result of unprotected sex. its not rocket science. you gonna get pregnant lady!
if you dont want to get pregnant, dont do it, or use protection.
you actually dont know what i care about lady. in fact, i would think that its ppl who care about something as little as 'wads of goo', that care about fully formed human beings. you can kill an embryo/foetus/baby freely without the threat of jail. Maybe thats why you advocate abortion...kinda gets you to do some killing without consequences of being jailed.
I support CHOICE for the women, not any particular choice. You only want them to do what YOU would choose.
I CHOSE to attempt to bring every one of my pregnancies to term. That doesn't mean I want to force MY choice upon anyone else. It is up to the woman involved to make her own choice.
Anti choice freaks like you worship the goo and care nothing for the people who are here already. All you care about is the goo and controlling others' lives.

Location hidden

#230061 May 8, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't. They don't have brains capable of real thought. Just parroting others' lies and misinformation.

Location hidden

#230062 May 8, 2013
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU GOD?? No, you are not. Mind your own business.

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#230063 May 8, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth control fails. That is another crapola excuse you pro-fetus people come up with.
"Because the condom broke" is NOT a valid reason to bring a child into the world.
A child deserves to be loved and wanted by BOTH its parents. It does NOT deserve to be resented because birth control failed and its parents had no other option.
Try caring about the human being that will be around for 80 or 90 years, and less about the fetus that gestates for 9 months.
and it does not deserve to be disposed of, having its body torn apart so the parents can get off scott free. with freedom comes responsibility. the thing is you ppl wanna choose when to be responsible for you action.

Abortion is bad for foetuses and their mothers

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#230064 May 8, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Are YOU GOD?? No, you are not. Mind your own business.
Nope im not God. Are you that you think you can decide who and when to kill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min MUQ1 267,565
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 48 min lee 234
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min mike 607,285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Lumajuice 796,694
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 568,579
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,067
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 2 hr UMakeWORLDPEACEID... 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web