Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The translation that I read said "crucify", not impale...
Either way, that one would LOVE to see any and every woman, who avails herself of an abortion, tortured and killed.

'Lightforce' is light on intelligence....but heavy on the 'force' bit.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to find anyone who had an abortion because a baby might spoil their vacation plans. That's right up there with the poster who insisted that girls had abortions so that they can fit into their prom dresses.
If you hear of anyone killing children, notify the police. Dial 911. That is unacceptable.
You, typically, don't think beyond birth. You and your ilk have blinders on that shut out everything past labor and delivery.
Explain to me how a 15 year old is supposed to finish school, take care of an infant, plus get a further education while caring for a toddler. Without mommy and daddy paying the bills. That is the reality for far too many. How does she handle her minimum wage job when the baby has an ear infection and she has no sick days and no insurance?
How does she cope when the kid gets chicken pox and she has no sick days and no family to help?
You close your eyes and "fix" it all by saying "there are services to help."
I've been there. I'm here to tell you, the stock answer is "we've exhausted our resources this month."
Most of them give up and resort to illegal means to get money. OR they dump their kids into foster care. Those are the kids who leave their kids in the car while they go drinking with their friends. Or prostituting themselves for drugs.
You close your eyes and live in your castle on the hill. You continue to refuse to acknowledge reality. Those gang-bangers who graffiti everything? Where do your think their parents are? How OLD do you think their parents are?
Next time you hear of teenagers robbing a home to get pain pills, ask yourself how old their parents were. Same with a meth lab. Or children abandoned somewhere.
Pull your head out of your ass and look at the REAL WORLD. Not the Kardashians.
Kids having kids leads to more kids having even younger kids. and it begets a cycle of drugs, irresponsibility, welfare, and more kids. I see it daily. I look around me and see the results.
Just because someone can bear a child does not mean she's meant to be a parent. Just because she has a vagina does not mean she's ready to be a parent.
Care about the BORN child for a while. Care about whether it will be loved, fed, nurtured, and cared for.
Wouldn’t it make life so much easier if we just kill granny too? Your stock answer is to just kill them. How many have to be killed in order to satisfy your lust for blood? Killing a pre, or postnatal child for the reasons that you state should not even be discussed in a just society. You and I both know that what is being done is the actual killing of a prenatal child, so you can stop the charades now. What you are really talking about is the population control/killing of the poor or undesirables in society, instead of discussing changing society. That is very disturbing to me.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you when I'm against abortion. When the pregnant woman DOES NOT WANT ONE. I'm completely against a woman being forced to abort, just as I'm against one being forced to gestate an unwanted pregnancy.
Not your body, none of your business.
Wads of goo have no rights, no thoughts, no guarantee they'll develop whether they're wanted or not. The living, breathing woman who is pregnant is the one who has the decision as to whether or not SHE is willing to risk her life and health ATTEMPTING to bring a conception to term.
And you? You aren't even in the game are you? As I recall, you're male, meaning it will never EVER be your decision or any of your business.
Are you saying that a parent should have the right to kill her child at any point during her pregnancy? Are you saying that the child is a “wad of goo” during the entire pregnancy all the way up to birth. Can you answer that with a simple yes or know, or are you going to continue to try to avoid the issue. Your comments keep contradicting themselves because your argument is in itself contradictory and therefore makes no sense. I already know that in order to answer this without looking too silly, you can’t answer with a yes or no. You will have to leave out the “wad of goo” part, or the “It’s not your body” part so that the contradiction will not be so obvious. Either way, your views have already been discredited as just being selfish.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn’t it make life so much easier if we just kill granny too? Your stock answer is to just kill them. How many have to be killed in order to satisfy your lust for blood? Killing a pre, or postnatal child for the reasons that you state should not even be discussed in a just society. You and I both know that what is being done is the actual killing of a prenatal child, so you can stop the charades now. What you are really talking about is the population control/killing of the poor or undesirables in society, instead of discussing changing society. That is very disturbing to me.
What I said has no resemblance whatsoever to what you've stated above.

Drama much?

And what you AREN'T addressing is that child AFTER birth.

Why not?

Or are you only posting on here for your daily drama fix and you really don't give a good goddamn.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But we are talking about abortion, no babies involved.
its a baby, not fully formed, but a baby nonetheless

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Just how does an insensate wad of goo suffer?
Not your pregnancy, none of your business.
There is NEVER a guarantee that a WANTED pregnancy will make it through the first trimester, much less all the way to term. It's none of your business if a woman decides not to risk her life and health attempting to gestate to term.
A woman has a right to do with her body what she wishes...i don't care. but when she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy, she had done what she wanted to do with her body. However when she goes for an abortion, she is doing something to someone else's body.

your 'wad of goo' statement is cold...ice cold. What has the unborn done to deserve death? NOTHING! It is not at fault for any thing including it's on existence, and yet it is expected to pay with it's life, no trial, no jury, and no say in what happens to them.
Mom and dad dont pay with their lives, why should the innocent unborn?

What dont ppl know in this day and age that unprotected sex in most cases results in a pregnancy? So sexually active ppl should be responsible for their own actions. Responsibility comes with freedom. Everyone has to be responsible for their own actions.

Abortions go against the notion of freedom and justice. Freedom to choose for ones self, and justice is when you get what you deserved.
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>There is NEVER a guarantee that a WANTED pregnancy will make it through the first trimester, much less all the way to term. It's none of your business if a woman decides not to risk her life and health attempting to gestate to term.
and how does that statement justify an abortion. Because nature may cause a woman to lose a pregnancy whether wanted or not, got nothing to do with one's deliberate action. Abortion is a deliberate action to end a life. And most woman aborting in abortion clinics are not the ones in the situation of having to choose between their life and continuing a dangerous pregnancy.
A woman is risking her life by HAVING THE ABORTION.

Yes it may be none of my business, but it does not make it right. Abortion is not contraception!

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>"Not your pregnancy, none of your business"
You just changed my mind, I think I'll apply that to the rest of my philosophy and change my opinions about every thing else too......

Slavery " not my slave, not my business".
Murder " not my murder, not my business"
Rape " i didn't get raped, not my business"
Theft "I didn't steal/and nothing was stolen from me, not my business"
Abuse "not me being abused, not my business"
Racism "not be, not my business"

As you can see this type of thinking is anarchy, at it's worst. Basically it says: shut up and let me do what I want, I don't care how it affects anyone else, I just want to do what I want to do. It is narcissistic and evil.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a parent should have the right to kill her child at any point during her pregnancy? Are you saying that the child is a “wad of goo” during the entire pregnancy all the way up to birth. Can you answer that with a simple yes or know, or are you going to continue to try to avoid the issue. Your comments keep contradicting themselves because your argument is in itself contradictory and therefore makes no sense. I already know that in order to answer this without looking too silly, you can’t answer with a yes or no. You will have to leave out the “wad of goo” part, or the “It’s not your body” part so that the contradiction will not be so obvious. Either way, your views have already been discredited as just being selfish.
No, that's not what I'm saying, but you're not interested in facts, just in wanting control over the uteri of women worldwide.
Not going to happen lightfarce. Not your body? Not your uterus? None of your business, at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
its a baby, not fully formed, but a baby nonetheless
No, it is not. Are you just uneducated, or are you being intentionally ignorant?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman has a right to do with her body what she wishes...i don't care. but when she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy, she had done what she wanted to do with her body. However when she goes for an abortion, she is doing something to someone else's body.(snipping out the rest of the bs)
You really are an ignorant troll.
"When she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy,". So, all you care about is punishing women who are sexually active. You don't care about babies or children, just punishing women whose birth control failed or who were raped, or who just messed up. I get it.
You don't care about the children who are here and born, or their mothers or fathers or siblings, just about wads of goo and foetuses.
Ignorant hypocritical troll. Go back under your bridge.

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Both are alive, both have human DNA, AND both are capable of killing their hosts.
So yes.
cancer cells do not have human DNA. The very structure of the human-cells mutate; their DNA mutates, and in most cases mutates the DNA to such a respect as to deviate from the genetic deviation of the human. It will never become a human being. Therefore they are not human, they are a Cancer...best you get rid of it.

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is not. Are you just uneducated, or are you being intentionally ignorant?
wanna get technical then
Zygote -> Embryo -> Fetus -> Baby

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> You really are an ignorant troll.
"When she does what she wants to do, and this results in a pregnancy,". So, all you care about is punishing women who are sexually active. You don't care about babies or children, just punishing women whose birth control failed or who were raped, or who just messed up. I get it.
You don't care about the children who are here and born, or their mothers or fathers or siblings, just about wads of goo and foetuses.
Ignorant hypocritical troll. Go back under your bridge.
look at you already throwing insults...anyway
i dont care to punish woman or anybody. everybody knows the result of unprotected sex. its not rocket science. you gonna get pregnant lady!
if you dont want to get pregnant, dont do it, or use protection.

you actually dont know what i care about lady. in fact, i would think that its ppl who care about something as little as 'wads of goo', that care about fully formed human beings. you can kill an embryo/foetus/baby freely without the threat of jail. Maybe thats why you advocate abortion...kinda gets you to do some killing without consequences of being jailed.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it the foetus/baby's fault if your contraception failed, or if you chose to have unprotected sex. I'm talking about your situation. What did that harmless foetus do to you that you had to eliminate(wow, such a loaded word) it? The availability of 'options' for you, does not make what you did right, no matter how you try to convince yourself. No matter how you fell pregnant, it's not the fault of the foetus/baby. Why didn't you kill yourself instead...since being pregnant was your problem? Or why didn't you kill the father...since he was abusive to you? You sacrificed your baby at the alter of your right to kill/your choice/your mistake.
Why did I have an abortion? Umm...cause I didn't want to have a kid. Duh. Why would I kill myself? That would be stupid. There's nothing wrong with my life that I would want to leave it. Your fascination with murder and suicide is a bit unsettling. Seems you might have a bit of a mental disorder.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>A true classic statement of "convenience" here by miss selfish shit herself. Me, me, me, me.....I,I,I,I......you're a real classic self centered pos.
If it mattered what your opinion was on the matter, I'd care, but since it doesn't, I don't. Yes, I'm selfish. I'm also smart enough to know when to make a decision to make sure my life isn't forever ruined. Survival of the fittest.

“Still not convinced”

Sacavém, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I have an abortion? Umm...cause I didn't want to have a kid. Duh. Why would I kill myself? That would be stupid. There's nothing wrong with my life that I would want to leave it. Your fascination with murder and suicide is a bit unsettling. Seems you might have a bit of a mental disorder.
so if you deserved to live? well so did the foetus. u the one doing the killing hun...seems you obsessed.
please have protected sex, in case you feel like you dont wanna have another one.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>

You just changed my mind, I think I'll apply that to the rest of my philosophy and change my opinions about every thing else too......
Slavery " not my slave, not my business".
Murder " not my murder, not my business"
Rape " i didn't get raped, not my business"
Theft "I didn't steal/and nothing was stolen from me, not my business"
Abuse "not me being abused, not my business"
Racism "not be, not my business"
As you can see this type of thinking is anarchy, at it's worst. Basically it says: shut up and let me do what I want, I don't care how it affects anyone else, I just want to do what I want to do. It is narcissistic and evil.
Can you understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal?"

WHY do you and your buddies ALWAYS pull this stupid argument?

IF something is ILLEGAL, it IS someone elses business.

If it's NOT illegal, like abortion, it's NOT.

GOOD GRIEF people! Grow some critical thinking skills!

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal?"
WHY do you and your buddies ALWAYS pull this stupid argument?
IF something is ILLEGAL, it IS someone elses business.
If it's NOT illegal, like abortion, it's NOT.
GOOD GRIEF people! Grow some critical thinking skills!
except we not talking about the legality and illegality of abortion. we are talking about the immorality of it...which we pro life people are trying to get people to understand and be educated on what abortion truly is so that society can grow a conscience and become moral. Then those moral people will CALL for Abortion to be made illegal

Abortion is a moral issue.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
except we not talking about the legality and illegality of abortion. we are talking about the immorality of it...which we pro life people are trying to get people to understand and be educated on what abortion truly is so that society can grow a conscience and become moral. Then those moral people will CALL for Abortion to be made illegal
Abortion is a moral issue.
Yes, abortion IS a moral issue. And for many people, it is NOT immoral.

You do not get to decide what is and isn't moral for anyone other than yourself.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you deserved to live? well so did the foetus. u the one doing the killing hun...seems you obsessed.
please have protected sex, in case you feel like you dont wanna have another one.
Birth control fails. That is another crapola excuse you pro-fetus people come up with.

"Because the condom broke" is NOT a valid reason to bring a child into the world.

A child deserves to be loved and wanted by BOTH its parents. It does NOT deserve to be resented because birth control failed and its parents had no other option.

Try caring about the human being that will be around for 80 or 90 years, and less about the fetus that gestates for 9 months.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please use proper grammar and complete sentences, in case you feel like being articulate.

A fetus doesn't deserve anything. It's not a child, it's a collection of cells in the very beginning stages of life. If I choose to have that collection of cells removed, that's my business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min seriously the ori... 536,774
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min CunningLinguist 225,529
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 729,267
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 13 min shyam 857
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 259,024
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min ocxz 117,684
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min sweets2360 441,044
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min WildWeirdWillie 172,885
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••