There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229945 May 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Just the rabidly religious ones.
(I've been a conservative my whole adult life. Those folks? Not so much.)
Coward!!!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229946 May 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Being hated by someone like you is a compliment. It means I am nothing like you and do not share your values.
Did I use the word hate? I didn't even entertain the rest of what you wrote, because you can't comprehend "detest".
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229947 May 4, 2013
LightForce wrote:
Sorry to change the subject to what’s actually wrong with abortion, but...
WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN TO KILL YOUR CHILD?
“Dr. Alexander perforated the woman’s uterus so badly that it was hanging on by two blood vessels,” he wrote.“The decapitated head of a fetus was in the woman’s abdomen and the large intestine had been grasped and pulled away from its blood supply and into the vagina. The woman required a hysterectomy, colonoscopy and several units of blood to save her life.“I for one, was very happy to hear he is no longer practicing in Muskegon, but I fear for women anywhere this man would go.”
SEE THIS MORE ABOUT “PRO-CHOICE” HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/02/abortion-d...
Obviously sister kathy would!!!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229948 May 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: "The trailer park I've been squatting in, finally ran me off, and Texas is the only State which will have me."
Enjoy Texas, you crazy botch. I'm sure whichever State you currently pollute, will heave a sigh of good riddance!!
That's all that you have; education about trailer parks, as I know nothing about them; Thanks boo for the info. Have you any idea what class is? I bet not, since you're from the "park"! have a day bitch!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229950 May 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Infiniti is another troll. She likes to come in here and tell everyone how lowly all women (except her) are and how superior men are. Just another version of troll-dom.
And you like to come in here and say how horrible all men are. That would also make you a troll. Hypocrite!
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229951 May 5, 2013
POPULATION CONTROL “MASTER PLAN” REVEALED - IT’S ANTI-CHOICE!

Sadik was secretary general of the 1994 Cairo International Conference on Population and Development. At the conference, she launched an effort to replace the term “population control” with “reproductive rights.” The strategy marked a turning point in the abortion debate, becoming the signature event that propelled the pro-life movement into the UN.

The UN population fund is reviewing data from the 179 countries that signed the Cairo agreement with an eye on compliance. While many at that time thought the world was overpopulated, experts now say the looming threat is from too few people.

Babatunde gave a nod to this problem, then reverted to his agency’s focus of reducing births. Many countries complain about dwindling population and growth, about women not having children, he noted.“But on the other hand, we don’t want to give them what they require to control their bodies and their fertilities.”

MORE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE ANTI-CHOICE “PRO-CHOICE” MOVEMENT HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/02/united-nat...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229952 May 5, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>Coward!!!
Don't take it so hard, honey.

You're not a coward....you're a fetus worshiping cretin.

Location hidden

#229953 May 5, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>That's all that you have; education about trailer parks, as I know nothing about them; Thanks boo for the info. Have you any idea what class is? I bet not, since you're from the "park"! have a day bitch!
Ooh, such ladylike language from Phyllis up in heah...Make up your mind, honey.. is it 'Boo' or 'bitch'?

Either way, your ebonics don't impress me.

There's more class in our First Lady's pinky than you'll ever have - and she ain't no Jackie Kennedy....

:)

Location hidden

#229954 May 5, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously sister kathy would!!!
Did I strike a nerve??

Apparently someone pulled your string, honey....you sure are talking non-stop about me today.

Perhaps your batteries will corrode soon, as a result of your acid personality....your intellect melted before you ever got here.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229955 May 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And you like to come in here and say how horrible all men are. That would also make you a troll. Hypocrite!
More of your lies. She's never said that, you just make things up then claim to be a "good christian".
You are not. If there were a hell, you'd be headed there, she would not.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#229957 May 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>More of your lies. She's never said that, you just make things up then claim to be a "good christian".
Such comfort,sympathy and kindness! You show the same kind of sympathy and kindness dr gosnell did!

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#229958 May 5, 2013
By the way, there is no "good christian", "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". We are all sinners.

There are no "good christians"

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229959 May 5, 2013
superwilly wrote:
By the way, there is no "good christian", "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". We are all sinners.
There are no "good christians"
some Christians hold to that doctrine. some do not.
it all depends on the person's Christian sect and what they believe in.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229960 May 5, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
some Christians hold to that doctrine. some do not.
it all depends on the person's Christian sect and what they believe in.
It don't matter what sect yer from if ye end up batshit insane anyways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229961 May 5, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Such comfort,sympathy and kindness! You show the same kind of sympathy and kindness dr gosnell did!
Shove off troll. I know you, too. Another waste of space.

Location hidden

#229962 May 6, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>More of your lies. She's never said that, you just make things up then claim to be a "good christian".
Bullshit,she has said that over and over again.

By the way I have no idea if she is headed to hell or not,only God can make that judgment.

Location hidden

#229963 May 6, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect nothing more from her. Talk about a waste of space.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229964 May 6, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I use the word hate? I didn't even entertain the rest of what you wrote, because you can't comprehend "detest".
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/detest...

verb (used with object)
to feel abhorrence of; hate; dislike intensely.

Idiot.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229965 May 6, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And you like to come in here and say how horrible all men are. That would also make you a troll. Hypocrite!
Show me just one post in which I say how horrible ALL men are.

Just one.

While you're at it, show me one in which I lied.

I'm not holding my breath. You're all smack-talk and no action.

Location hidden

#229966 May 6, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me just one post in which I say how horrible ALL men are.
Just one.
While you're at it, show me one in which I lied.
I'm not holding my breath. You're all smack-talk and no action.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i &rct=j&q=&esrc=s &frm=1&source=images &cd=&cad=rja&docid =irfS0u49LWSaPM&tbnid=ZeVl vAoS0izZZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw &url=http%3A%2F%2Fintraday fun.com%2F2010%2F12%2Fwomen-wr estling-mud-wrestling-of-women s%2F&ei=bbGHUZz9B4ie8QSn74 HgCA&bvm=bv.45960087,d.dmg &psig=AFQjCNEfttHNyAbtvLkN IamIVhpfpNY3uA&ust=1367933 557520425

You guys should take this act on the road...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Pad 649,657
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonator 55,672
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr pearlofagirl 13
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,282
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr courteous europhobe 281,468
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 1 hr andet1987 37
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 1 hr _Susan_ 65
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa 106,051
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web