There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#229957 May 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>More of your lies. She's never said that, you just make things up then claim to be a "good christian".
You are not. If there were a hell, you'd be headed there, she would not.
Such comfort,sympathy and kindness! You show the same kind of sympathy and kindness dr gosnell did!

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#229958 May 5, 2013
By the way, there is no "good christian", "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". We are all sinners.

There are no "good christians"

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229959 May 5, 2013
superwilly wrote:
By the way, there is no "good christian", "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". We are all sinners.
There are no "good christians"
some Christians hold to that doctrine. some do not.
it all depends on the person's Christian sect and what they believe in.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229960 May 5, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
some Christians hold to that doctrine. some do not.
it all depends on the person's Christian sect and what they believe in.
It don't matter what sect yer from if ye end up batshit insane anyways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229961 May 5, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Such comfort,sympathy and kindness! You show the same kind of sympathy and kindness dr gosnell did!
Shove off troll. I know you, too. Another waste of space.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229962 May 6, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>More of your lies. She's never said that, you just make things up then claim to be a "good christian".
You are not. If there were a hell, you'd be headed there, she would not.
Bullshit,she has said that over and over again.

By the way I have no idea if she is headed to hell or not,only God can make that judgment.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229963 May 6, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect nothing more from her. Talk about a waste of space.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229964 May 6, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I use the word hate? I didn't even entertain the rest of what you wrote, because you can't comprehend "detest".
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/detest...

verb (used with object)
to feel abhorrence of; hate; dislike intensely.

Idiot.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229965 May 6, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And you like to come in here and say how horrible all men are. That would also make you a troll. Hypocrite!
Show me just one post in which I say how horrible ALL men are.

Just one.

While you're at it, show me one in which I lied.

I'm not holding my breath. You're all smack-talk and no action.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229966 May 6, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me just one post in which I say how horrible ALL men are.
Just one.
While you're at it, show me one in which I lied.
I'm not holding my breath. You're all smack-talk and no action.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i &rct=j&q=&esrc=s &frm=1&source=images &cd=&cad=rja&docid =irfS0u49LWSaPM&tbnid=ZeVl vAoS0izZZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw &url=http%3A%2F%2Fintraday fun.com%2F2010%2F12%2Fwomen-wr estling-mud-wrestling-of-women s%2F&ei=bbGHUZz9B4ie8QSn74 HgCA&bvm=bv.45960087,d.dmg &psig=AFQjCNEfttHNyAbtvLkN IamIVhpfpNY3uA&ust=1367933 557520425

You guys should take this act on the road...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229967 May 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.google.com/url...
You guys should take this act on the road...
Well THAT sucked....

Let's try again.

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229968 May 6, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit,she has said that over and over again.
By the way I have no idea if she is headed to hell or not,only God can make that judgment.
You are the liar.
Prove it. She certainly has never said it to me in our conversations, here or in person.
You lie to glorify your imaginary sky daddy.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229970 May 6, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit,she has said that over and over again.
Find just ONE post in which I said "all men" are horrible.

Just one.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229971 May 6, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar.
Prove it. She certainly has never said it to me in our conversations, here or in person.
You lie to glorify your imaginary sky daddy.
If there were a sky daddy, he'd be claiming to have no knowledge of her existence.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229972 May 6, 2013
IS MURDER JUST BUISINESS AS USUAL FOR PRO-CHOICERS?

Gosnell’s clinic was not illegal. It was a licensed medical facility. The state of his clinic was well known: there were repeated complaints to government officials and even the local Planned Parenthood. He wasn’t operating under the radar but in plain sight, and he received referrals from abortion clinics up and down the East Coast.

Gosnell was not forced to operate in the dark because of anti–abortion rights regulations. It’s the opposite: he was able to flourish—pulling in $1.8 million a year—because multiple abortion rights administrations decided that to inspect his clinic might mean limiting access to abortion. It’s all in the grand jury report.

One of the bodies discovered in the raid of the clinic was of a 22-week-old baby with a surgical incision on the back of her neck, which penetrated the first and second vertebrae. The only thing that would make her death illegal would be if Gosnell failed to finish her off in her mother’s womb. That so many people in the media seem untroubled by the idea that 12 inches in one direction is a “private medical decision” and 12 inches in the other direction causes people to react in horror, should be troubling.

SEE MORE TROUBLING PRO-CHOICE VIEWS HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/06/abortion-a...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#229973 May 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
Gosnell’s clinic was not illegal. It was a licensed medical facility. The state of his clinic was well known: there were repeated complaints to government officials and even the local Planned Parenthood. He wasn’t operating under the radar but in plain sight, and he received referrals from abortion clinics up and down the East Coast.
Gosnell was not forced to operate in the dark because of anti–abortion rights regulations. It’s the opposite: he was able to flourish—pulling in $1.8 million a year—because multiple abortion rights administrations decided that to inspect his clinic might mean limiting access to abortion. It’s all in the grand jury report.
One of the bodies discovered in the raid of the clinic was of a 22-week-old baby with a surgical incision on the back of her neck, which penetrated the first and second vertebrae. The only thing that would make her death illegal would be if Gosnell failed to finish her off in her mother’s womb. That so many people in the media seem untroubled by the idea that 12 inches in one direction is a “private medical decision” and 12 inches in the other direction causes people to react in horror, should be troubling.
SEE MORE TROUBLING PRO-CHOICE VIEWS HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/06/abortion-a...
Yes, yes. We love aborted babies. Just love them. We love to read the details of every snip-snip. You got us! Man you're so on target. How did you know?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229974 May 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
Next thing you know, they'll start accusing us of drinking "fetal fluids" and having sex in the woods with demons.

Ooh, the horror! HAHAHAHAHAHA~
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229975 May 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. We love aborted babies. Just love them. We love to read the details of every snip-snip. You got us! Man you're so on target. How did you know?
I’m just stating the facts. If it bothers you, it might mean that you have a conscience. I don’t think that is a bad thing.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229976 May 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m just stating the facts. If it bothers you, it might mean that you have a conscience. I don’t think that is a bad thing.
I don't believe you understand the concept of internet humour, do you?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#229977 May 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be really dumb. If you think that any of what you posted "bothers" me, you're not very bright. I was making fun of you and your ridiculousness. It makes sense that you wouldn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Lyndi 8,252
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min lightbeamrider 124,368
Gay/Bi men in Leeds (Jul '16) 13 min Treg88 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min another viewer 982,475
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 682,157
Perforated Aluminum Plates Company 4 hr kingpanel 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web