There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229921 May 3, 2013
DAY-TO-DAY LIFE INSIDE A PHILADELPHIA ABORTION CLINIC

Cross told us that the baby was 18 to 19 inches long and nearly the size of her own newborn daughter, who was six pounds, six ounces at birth. Even Gosnell commented on Baby Boy A’s size, joking “this baby is big enough to walk around with me or walk me to the bus stop.” Cross testified that she saw “the doctor just slit the neck” and place the remains in a clear plastic shoebox for disposal.

Kareema Cross testified that a woman had delivered a large baby, whom we will call “Baby D,” into a toilet before Gosnell arrived at work for the night. Cross said that the baby was moving and looked like it was swimming. Moton reached into the toilet, got the baby out, and cut its neck.

Ashley Baldwin testified that she heard a baby crying in the large procedure room (the one used for later-term abortions) and saw it moving. She said Lynda Williams summoned Dr. Gosnell, who then went into the procedure room where the baby was. Ashley testified that Dr. Gosnell was the only person in the room with the baby, that he came out of the room and put the baby in the waste bin.

MORE REAL PRO-CHOICE STORIES HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/03/gosnell-mu...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229922 May 3, 2013
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
So your good, kind, loving, sensitive side is apparent.
Why would you respond to anyone with such a gutteral level of violent intent?
Just those who deserve it, such as her.
I've been reading this board for YEARS. I've seen what a rotted twatwaffle she is.

mick Hawken

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#229923 May 3, 2013
monepur for sale at low cots email me at [email protected]

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229924 May 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. The rabid religious right-wing is determined to assert control over every uterus in the nation. And in some Bible Belt states, it's getting there.
not all right wing folks want to control other folks' bodies.
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229925 May 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, another Phyllis Schlafly wannabe, just what all women need...NOT. You can call yourself "prolife" all you want, but to me you are ANTI-CHOICE. Anti-choicers ARE trying to control women's sexual and reproductive decisions when you're doing your best to make abortion illegal.
Women CAN decide for ourselves, as individuals, whether or not to continue a pregnancy. If she wants to continue the pregnancy, fine, if she DOESN'T want to continue it, also fine. Either way, the ONLY person to make that decision is the WOMAN who is pregnant. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, simple as that. It doesn't matter whether you like that or not, it's true.
I'm sorry, did I mention god somewhere in that post? So, you're gonna be just like the rest and read it just how ever it pleases you and accuse the next of having a comprehension problem, typical!!!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229926 May 4, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, did I mention god somewhere in that post? So, you're gonna be just like the rest and read it just how ever it pleases you and accuse the next of having a comprehension problem, typical!!!
This was meant for Advocate!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229928 May 4, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>This was meant for Advocate!
Dang, I have too many to respond to, disregard this, I'll post it to whom it is really meant for. Bawhahahahaha
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229929 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>The 'Mommy never loved me' thread is down the hall, and to the left. You must have missed it when you wandered in here.
And you can keep your God-given ass cancer too - wouldn't want to go against his 'plan' now, would you?
I'm sorry, did I mention god somewhere in that post, Sister Kathy? So, you're gonna be just like the rest and read it just how ever it pleases you and accuse the next of having a comprehension problem, typical!!!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229930 May 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, another Phyllis Schlafly wannabe, just what all women need...NOT. You can call yourself "prolife" all you want, but to me you are ANTI-CHOICE. Anti-choicers ARE trying to control women's sexual and reproductive decisions when you're doing your best to make abortion illegal.
Women CAN decide for ourselves, as individuals, whether or not to continue a pregnancy. If she wants to continue the pregnancy, fine, if she DOESN'T want to continue it, also fine. Either way, the ONLY person to make that decision is the WOMAN who is pregnant. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, simple as that. It doesn't matter whether you like that or not, it's true.
You're so smart, I never denied being anti choice, I am certainly anti choice, and who is Phyllis what's her name? And I guess if she makes the decision to bring it to term she now has the right to make the father, who doesn't want it, pay for it. Typical selfish woman bullshit, that's why I detest the vast majority of women, I simply hate stupid and stupid=most women!
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229931 May 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Infiniti is another troll. She likes to come in here and tell everyone how lowly all women (except her) are and how superior men are. Just another version of troll-dom.
Actually I didn't ever say all, but you are making my point for the vast majority! How long have you been here now, all day, every day! Instead of hoping that abortion doesn't become illegal, how bout get off your fat ass, get out of you 700 sq ft apartment, and do some volunteer work. And no, I don't know that to be true about you, but neither do you know what you spew about me, either.
Infiniti04

Eagle, ID

#229932 May 4, 2013
K, gotta go, maybe I'll visit you guys next week from Texas, it's going to be my new home!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229934 May 4, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
not all right wing folks want to control other folks' bodies.
Just the rabidly religious ones.

(I've been a conservative my whole adult life. Those folks? Not so much.)

Location hidden

#229935 May 4, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
K, gotta go, maybe I'll visit you guys next week from Texas, it's going to be my new home!!!
Translation: "The trailer park I've been squatting in, finally ran me off, and Texas is the only State which will have me."

Enjoy Texas, you crazy botch. I'm sure whichever State you currently pollute, will heave a sigh of good riddance!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229936 May 4, 2013
folks. but my husband and I are right wing aka Republicans. and we feel that we do NOT have the right to tell you what you should do.
and we are not the only ones we know. many of his family who are Republicans are the same way. and feel the same as we do. same goes for some of my family. and many of our friends.
so do not assume that right wings folks are after you in order to control you.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229937 May 4, 2013
Sorry to change the subject to what’s actually wrong with abortion, but...

WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN TO KILL YOUR CHILD?

“Dr. Alexander perforated the woman’s uterus so badly that it was hanging on by two blood vessels,” he wrote.“The decapitated head of a fetus was in the woman’s abdomen and the large intestine had been grasped and pulled away from its blood supply and into the vagina. The woman required a hysterectomy, colonoscopy and several units of blood to save her life.“I for one, was very happy to hear he is no longer practicing in Muskegon, but I fear for women anywhere this man would go.”

SEE THIS MORE ABOUT “PRO-CHOICE” HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/02/abortion-d...

Location hidden

#229938 May 4, 2013
LightForce wrote:
Sorry to change the subject to what’s actually wrong with abortion, but...
WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN TO KILL YOUR CHILD?
“Dr. Alexander perforated the woman’s uterus so badly that it was hanging on by two blood vessels,” he wrote.“The decapitated head of a fetus was in the woman’s abdomen and the large intestine had been grasped and pulled away from its blood supply and into the vagina. The woman required a hysterectomy, colonoscopy and several units of blood to save her life.“I for one, was very happy to hear he is no longer practicing in Muskegon, but I fear for women anywhere this man would go.”
SEE THIS MORE ABOUT “PRO-CHOICE” HERE: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/02/abortion-d...
We're all in agreement that Gosnell was a really bad doctor, and a wicked, evil man.

And I think you meant 'colonostomy'.

Have a day, fella.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229939 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>We're all in agreement that Gosnell was a really bad doctor, and a wicked, evil man.
And I think you meant 'colonostomy'.
Have a day, fella.
This is about another so-called abortion doctor. Ignorant.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229941 May 4, 2013
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so smart, I never denied being anti choice, I am certainly anti choice, and who is Phyllis what's her name? And I guess if she makes the decision to bring it to term she now has the right to make the father, who doesn't want it, pay for it. Typical selfish woman bullshit, that's why I detest the vast majority of women, I simply hate stupid and stupid=most women!
Being hated by someone like you is a compliment. It means I am nothing like you and do not share your values.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229942 May 4, 2013
To Kathryin and Sangelia; this is one of the rare times I feel I can support you as REpublicans as this; as Liberals and Conservatives, we have to acknowledge that we have no right to decide the course of a woman's bodily functions and her decision to have a family or not.

Thanks for representing the SANE side of the centre - right!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229943 May 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Being hated by someone like you is a compliment. It means I am nothing like you and do not share your values.
Oooh BUUUUUUUUURN!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5pkbm499O1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Mnbvc 31,225
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,344
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jimmy D Cricket 987,375
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 1 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Not Govt Controll... 286,595
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 5 hr NewsGlobal 1
strangers f*ck wife in adult theater (Jul '15) 5 hr BandT 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) Thu River Tam 619,794
More from around the web