Comments
218,981 - 219,000 of 221,373 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 13

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229785 Apr 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It's your hell. Burn in it yourself, hag.
OOH I am so scared........NOT!!!!!
Ocean56

AOL

#229786 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
I guess, but I don't think the prolifers have ever said that mothers regret having children.Honestly I feel sorry for this womans children,growing up knowing they were never wanted.
The anti-choice MYTH is: "mothers never regret having their children," and yes, it was stated by some other anti-choice imbecile some time ago, about a year or more. Just because YOU didn't say it (you say plenty of other idiotic things) doesn't mean it wasn't there.

As the message I posted from the mother (one among many) who DID regret having her children clearly indicated, that claim is so NOT TRUE.

Location hidden

#229787 Apr 29, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-choice MYTH is: "mothers never regret having their children," and yes, it was stated by some other anti-choice imbecile some time ago, about a year or more. Just because YOU didn't say it (you say plenty of other idiotic things) doesn't mean it wasn't there.
As the message I posted from the mother (one among many) who DID regret having her children clearly indicated, that claim is so NOT TRUE.
And I said that. How about you put in some positive stories about mothers who maybe did regret having their children but after they were born were so relieved they didn't kill that baby in the womb?
Of course you won't do that because you just think abortion is so peachy.
You also say idiotic things. But for the most part you are so easy to ignore.
For the most part you basically are just trash like mamasan.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229788 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>OOH I am so scared........NOT!!!!!
Back the truck up....you BELIEVE in hell, but you're not afraid of it, and I DON'T believe in hell, but I'm supposed to be terrified of the place???

That makes a ton of sense there, Lip.

NOT!!!!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229789 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I don't think they are the only children who have grown up knowing they weren't wanted.And I know parenthood is a lifetime commitment. A commitment thousands of parents are willing to take on. It's called responsibility.
And abortion is NEVER a responsible choice. It's a selfish choice and cowardly. IMO You have said in the past abortion is the most loving thing a mother can do. What is loving about killing your child?
Don't quote me out of context. It makes you a liar.

I state, that MY abortion was the most loving thing I could do for the child. MINE.

SO it's better to bring children into the world that are not wanted and will not be loved?

THAT'S a responsible choice?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229790 Apr 29, 2013
for those who think that the glass ceiling is not true for women. you mean you folks did not experience it? or do it to your own kids? or even to your own friends in telling them on their wedding day now it is time to have those kids.
that is rare if you did not go thru it yourself. as well as did not see someone else experience it either.
even Prince William's wife Kate is having to deal with the glass ceilings. with everyone waiting for her to produce the next generation of heirs.
once you look to our records of child mortality throughout history. and it used to be very high in civilized areas. it explains why, not only do we have those glass ceilings in place. but why as well.
as well as why it is very hard for many folks to accept abortions. even when they are for a medical reason.
because it is for some, even if they do not realize it. removes that glass ceiling from the woman. and to a point, society depends on those glass ceilings to keep it from falling apart on how society views families.
before marking this post as a negative. sit back and think about your past if you did or did not experience what I have been talking about. then compose a post on why you think why I am wrong on it. then post it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229791 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And I said that. How about you put in some positive stories about mothers who maybe did regret having their children but after they were born were so relieved they didn't kill that baby in the womb?
Of course you won't do that because you just think abortion is so peachy.
You also say idiotic things. But for the most part you are so easy to ignore.
For the most part you basically are just trash like mamasan.
There are mothers who didn't want to be pregnant but ended up loving their children.

No one denies that.

BUT! that doesn't help the ones who are resented their whole life.

You can't take all the good in the world and use it to blind yourself to what is NOT good.

There are unwanted children in this world. Children waiting for their forever home. Hundreds of thousands of them.

A million children being born today to parents who desperately want them does NOT change that fact.

So let's STOP having children who won't be loved. Isn't that the logical action?

Location hidden

#229792 Apr 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
There are mothers who didn't want to be pregnant but ended up loving their children.
No one denies that.
BUT! that doesn't help the ones who are resented their whole life.
You can't take all the good in the world and use it to blind yourself to what is NOT good.
There are unwanted children in this world. Children waiting for their forever home. Hundreds of thousands of them.
A million children being born today to parents who desperately want them does NOT change that fact.
So let's STOP having children who won't be loved. Isn't that the logical action?
I know I can't take all the good in the world. I am not blinded to the children who aren't wanted but I do know there are many children despite what their parents felt who still get through life just fine. maybe they are stronger for it. Who knows? Having children who won't be loved is not the answer. Many parents who have children think they don't want them but something kicks in with them and they are so appreciative that they had them.You can justify all you want that you killed your baby in the womb,life changes daily and you will never know what you could have given your child. But hey you have to live with that. Myself,I am so glad I gave my children life,was it always easy? Hell no but I don't regret one minute with them.

Location hidden

#229793 Apr 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Back the truck up....you BELIEVE in hell, but you're not afraid of it, and I DON'T believe in hell, but I'm supposed to be terrified of the place???
That makes a ton of sense there, Lip.
NOT!!!!
And you think this makes sense? Good grief!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229794 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I know I can't take all the good in the world. I am not blinded to the children who aren't wanted but I do know there are many children despite what their parents felt who still get through life just fine. maybe they are stronger for it. Who knows? Having children who won't be loved is not the answer. Many parents who have children think they don't want them but something kicks in with them and they are so appreciative that they had them.You can justify all you want that you killed your baby in the womb,life changes daily and you will never know what you could have given your child. But hey you have to live with that. Myself,I am so glad I gave my children life,was it always easy? Hell no but I don't regret one minute with them.
Let's all have a pity part for how difficult you had it with your kids.

You weren't a single parent. You have NO CLUE how difficult that is.

You can't erase children who weren't wanted by counting those who were.

IF we play that game, erase all fetuses who are aborted by counting the many more children who are born.

I don't want one single more child born who isn't loved and wanted. Not even one.

Every child should be born loved AND wanted. IF that makes me a bad person, I'll gladly take the heat for it.

Location hidden

#229795 Apr 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all have a pity part for how difficult you had it with your kids.
You weren't a single parent. You have NO CLUE how difficult that is.
You can't erase children who weren't wanted by counting those who were.
IF we play that game, erase all fetuses who are aborted by counting the many more children who are born.
I don't want one single more child born who isn't loved and wanted. Not even one.
Every child should be born loved AND wanted. IF that makes me a bad person, I'll gladly take the heat for it.
Then you take the heat,hopefully in hell. I am not asking for a pity party,all I said was parenthood is dfficult at times. But that doesn't mean you kill them in the womb becsuse it might be tough. I have known many women who were single parents.
You just keep justifying killng your child, You have to live with that. I don't,thank God.
Ocean56

AOL

#229796 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
And I said that. How about you put in some positive stories about mothers who maybe did regret having their children but after they were born were so relieved they didn't kill that baby in the womb?
Sorry (not really), but I don't take orders from anti-choice imbeciles on what I "should" and "should not" post here. If you can find such stories, YOU can post them.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required or obligatory, even if a pregnancy happens. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision either.
Ocean56

AOL

#229797 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Then you take the heat,hopefully in hell. I am not asking for a pity party,all I said was parenthood is dfficult at times. But that doesn't mean you kill them in the womb becsuse it might be tough. I have known many women who were single parents.
Actually, motherhood can be VERY hard, especially for a girl or young woman who NEVER wanted pregnancy or children in the first place. However, many girls/women are PRESSURED or guilted into having children, especially by backward religious communities that say "birth control is a sin" and other such nonsense.

Thank goodness YOU don't get to make sexual and reproductive decisions for anyone but yourself. A girl/woman can reject motherhood for ANY reason, including the most basic one; she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Don't like girls/women rejecting motherhood? Too bleeping bad. It isn't YOUR call to make.
Ocean56

AOL

#229798 Apr 29, 2013
Even in the 21st century, many girls/women are still PRESSURED into having children by family members and/or religious community, and purposely aren't told just how very HARD motherhood is until AFTER they have had a baby. I think it is high time that changed. Some of the hardships mothers of all ages will face once a baby arrives include -- but are not limited to -- the following:

1. Loss of freedom
2. Loss of sleep
3. Loss of money
4. Loss of education and job/career opportunities
5. Loss of mobility
6. Loss of private time
7. Dealing with colic

There is no escaping the fact that becoming a mother makes a girl’s/woman's life much HARDER and she loses most, if not all, of the benefits and comforts she had before she got pregnant.

Girls and young women who have no children now need to know about these hardships NOW, long before a pregnancy ever happens, so they can PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of their ability. If some girls/women decide they don't ever want the hardships of motherhood, that is fine. The choice for a woman to be childfree (no kids by choice) is just as valid and respectable as the choice to be a mother.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#229799 Apr 29, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
LOL.....you ignorant imbeciles love to spew garbage about religion and one's faith. I really pity you little people. I love the fact how most of you think people of faith who preach God's Word do not read the bible. Your excuses couldn't be more lame or pathetic. You are to me nothing more than a broken record with no wisdom or intelligence whatsoever. You idiots couldn't come back with a retort if it'd save your sorry asses. I'll preach about God and my faith all I want whether you like it or not. Read it an weep for all I care. When I see your pathetic retorts, I know I have touched a nerve and got a rise out of you. Nothing like sweet gratification. Go ahead, get your panties in a bunch and call me names, make fun of my faith. Mock our God, and you are a mockery of the devil's waste.
Have a nice day you murdering bitches.
you are a true example of a CHRISTURD.

there are true christians. of which you ain't one!

christurds like you, spew the crap you have been spoon fed by some other christurd.

blabber on all you like....christurds like you, drive more people away from christian god, then you bring too your imaginary friend!!!!!!! we [atheists] don't want you to stop posting, and/or blabbering......you do more to harm your religion than you help!!!!!!!!!!

plus, it's free entertainment to read the crap you fling!!!!!!! you make us laugh! and it's free!!!!!!!!!! also reminds us of why we left your hate filled repugnant religion.

we don't need to mock your god [intelligent people would realize we are mocking you christurds, not your imaginary friend] you do that all by yourself!

keep up the good work!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#229800 Apr 29, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think you forget that the Bible's official position on abortion itself is extremely ambiguous and that infanticide and abortion were not uncommon during the times of the Old and New Testaments. Anti abortion positions are put forth by religious institutions who make interpretations based on the texts, with a lot of variation in between any position.
What I dislike about Gentiles like you is that you lean heavily on Tanakh statements (Exodus, Genesis, Leviticus, etc) for your rants against abortion and whatnot and yet still have the gall to postulate that as Christians you are under no obligation to follow Jewish law.
It's also incredibly offensive to dismiss the opinions of non Christians and others who don't follow your faith; that is a position born of utmost ignorance and hate, an insidious form of misguided, anti intellectualist feelings of superiority, not to mention how you do a disservice to your religion itself -- people like you are the reasonn why their perception of Christianity is one of extreme bigots.
If you've nothing better to contribute except your vitriol then please run back to your handlers at the Westboro Baptist Church!
I have to disagree with you, the Bible's position on abortion IS clear: there is no problem with it. The only verse that directly addresses the issue says that if a woman has her fetus aborted by other men, her husband can take them to court and demand a few shekels for the lost potential.

Of course, I also frequently point out that the Bible is also clear regarding teh following of the Law: it is eternal, and EVERYONE who claims to worship the God of the Bible is expected to obey it to the best of their ability.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#229801 Apr 29, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
and many of those moms are the ones that abuse their kids with sayings like:
I wish you never had been born
I don't love you. I have NEVER loved you at all.
Why couldn't you have been born to someone else?
many of these kids are due to a either unplanned pregnancy. or the mom found that she had no maternal feelings towards that child. or that she is divorcing, or that she has divorced the father of the child.
I watched a show last night, it was set in the early 50s. the woman and her husband were poor. they already had 8 children and she was pregnant again. she was on the verge of a mental breakdown. not to mention exhausted. she knew they couldn't afford another mouth to feed. she felt guilty having another child and taking away from the 8 she already had.

her only two options was to have the baby,[and she knew that doing so would push her over the edge and she would kill herself. orphaning 9 children] or have an illegal abortion. which she did. and almost died.

i am glad i live in a time when we have more than these two options!!!!!!

most countries that outlaw abortions have an overwhelming population that lives below the poverty level. as the people who can afford too, go to a country that allows abortions.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#229802 Apr 29, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
I know one family. the husband and wife kept having daughters. thing is, the husband kept getting the wife pregnant in the hopes of a son. until their fifth child. which was a boy.
if that father had not died from cancer. and had seen that the son has remained single and childless even into his late 40s. the dad I bet, would be very unhappy. since the father spent so much time trying to get that son to carry on the family name.
the son refuses to get married while mom is living at home with him. and his mom refuses to move out until the son is married. it has been a stalemate for about fifteen years now for those two.
and she wants grandkids by him. but she can not understand why he wont get married. even after it was pointed out that he refuses to get married til she is living at one of his sisters' home.
my parents had two sons. the only grandsons to carry on my grandfather's name. of the two, only one had a son and when he died his bitch of a mother changed his last name to his stepfather's last name. knowing my brother was against it.

when my youngest was born, i gave him my last name. to carry on the family name. a name he is proud of!

so if a family does not have a son to pass the name on, a daughter can give the child the family's last name.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#229803 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And abortion is NEVER a responsible choice. It's a selfish choice and cowardly......
as i stated before, mental health professionals think suicide is a selfish choice and cowardly.

yet you have no problem with suicide do you!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#229804 Apr 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And you think this makes sense? Good grief!
it made perfect sense. that you didn't "get it" says alot about your reading comprehension.

why is it topix christurds are so ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 732,754
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 8 min Doctor REALITY 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min davidkilimanjaro 257,856
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min KiMare 94,646
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Neelakaran 5,296
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 53 min Uzi 36,742
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Just TLC 4,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 538,793
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••