There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#229748 Apr 27, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
and many of those moms are the ones that abuse their kids with sayings like:
I wish you never had been born
I don't love you. I have NEVER loved you at all.
Why couldn't you have been born to someone else?
many of these kids are due to a either unplanned pregnancy. or the mom found that she had no maternal feelings towards that child. or that she is divorcing, or that she has divorced the father of the child.
thats why, there is adoption,
or sell the child, with a lawyer as go between
and right, these women, who abused their children
shouldn't have children to begin with
but you see, these women, get pregnant, on purpose
money every month, guaranteed,
it's not mega bucks, but they can count on so much every month,
the more children, alittle more money,
we see this, in the news media,
mother recieving aid every month, yet children, abused, malnutrition, living in filthy conditions,
these women will never abort,
because it means money
instead of feeding children, paying rent, just in general, provide for children
majority will buy drugs,
majority, you see these atrocities, being in the news,
when they murder their own child,

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229750 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Try explaining that to the 56 million children that have been murdered since RvW passed. Hypocrite!
Ignorant fool, wads of goo are NOT children.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229755 Apr 27, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why, there is adoption,
or sell the child, with a lawyer as go between
and right, these women, who abused their children
shouldn't have children to begin with
but you see, these women, get pregnant, on purpose
money every month, guaranteed,
it's not mega bucks, but they can count on so much every month,
the more children, alittle more money,
we see this, in the news media,
mother recieving aid every month, yet children, abused, malnutrition, living in filthy conditions,
these women will never abort,
because it means money
instead of feeding children, paying rent, just in general, provide for children
majority will buy drugs,
majority, you see these atrocities, being in the news,
when they murder their own child,
some of these women are working women.meaning they hold jobs. not all are on welfare for those who who didn't want their kids. and many are married. and did not want another mouth to feed.
one of my friends. her brother was a unwanted pregnancy. but due to the fact her mom was married at the time. and due to her beliefs. she carried and gave birth to my friend's brother. she let him know that he was a unwanted pregnancy. she could not give him up for adoption. her husband at the time would not let her. since that was their first and only boy.
thing is, due to how he was treated. he ended up in a life of crime. spent several times in prison.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229756 Apr 27, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant fool, wads of goo are NOT children.
The only good thing about your statement may be that at least you actually believe that the child really is just a wad of goo. In large part due to Planned Parenthood’s efforts to desensitize us, most people nowadays know that it really is a child, but still think that it is OK to kill it.

But to be honest I think that you are really lying, because you didn’t complete the rest of YOUR ignorant statement of “not your body NOT your business”– so if that’s the case it really doesn’t matter to you if it is a child or not anyways. It’s easy for you to make the false statement that “it is not a child”, but when you add the rest of your statement it could mean that all you care about is just your own selfish motives without any regards to the life of another human being.

I get the idea that you may be a eugenist. Is that correct?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229757 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good thing about your statement may be that at least you actually believe that the child really is just a wad of goo. In large part due to Planned Parenthood’s efforts to desensitize us, most people nowadays know that it really is a child, but still think that it is OK to kill it.
But to be honest I think that you are really lying, because you didn’t complete the rest of YOUR ignorant statement of “not your body NOT your business”– so if that’s the case it really doesn’t matter to you if it is a child or not anyways. It’s easy for you to make the false statement that “it is not a child”, but when you add the rest of your statement it could mean that all you care about is just your own selfish motives without any regards to the life of another human being.
No you ignorant pile, I'm a mother.
I've attempted to bring every single conception to term.
I am simply not as self deluded as you've always been.
I've had spontaneous abortions, aka, miscarriages.
Wads of goo. They were not children. Just possibilities.
You're just not as bright as you think you are Light.
You never were.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229758 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Try explaining that to the 56 million children that have been murdered since RvW passed. Hypocrite!
Mo explanation necessary, dear.
Those 'children' never knew they 'have been', because "Gawd" planned their demise through abortion, or it wouldn't have been possible.

God's plan doesn't always work the way YOU think it should.

sorry 'bout yer luck.........but not very.

Location hidden

#229759 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a eugenist,(ahem) or you wouldn't see the above poster as one.

That's how this whole 'follow' stuff works, hon.
Christ wasn't a hypocrite.
That was pretty much Christ's point.

You, on the other hand....

Yeah. I know.
that shit's REALLY hard to admit - even to yourself.

Do it anyway.

That's what Jesus would do.

Location hidden

#229760 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've gestated....how many 'babies' dear???
Right.
NONE.
That's what we thought...er....KNOW.

That's what I

Location hidden

#229761 Apr 27, 2013
Thought.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Saint Clairsville, OH

#229762 Apr 27, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....yeah okay koolaid drinker. So in other words, if someone dictates for you to jump off a bridge, will you?
For someone spouting about faith, god and religion, you don't seem to adhere to the principles of your religion very well. You seem angry, hateful, spiteful and full of vengeance. So I won't bother with responding to your question because you're not even really a true Christian. Just another CINO.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Saint Clairsville, OH

#229763 Apr 27, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I would have assumed that any educated person would want to know the truth regardless of where it comes from. That doesn’t appear to be the case here on this forum.
You’re talking about socially accepted customs which is not the same as “moral rights” whatsoever. Just because something is accepted by most of society doesn’t make it right. It is always wrong to deny a person’s moral rights whether it is legal or socially acceptable to do so or not. If my custom is to beat my wife, and it is accepted in my society, does that make it morally right?
I also noticed that you are using some of my same points here to try and make your argument; only you are trying to incorporate them into a false premise that a preborn child is not an individual with moral rights. Your subjective opinions/customs/morals/laws, etc., are OK until they infringe on the “moral rights” of another individual, which abortion does.
You are also contradicting your own premises. It’s a socially acceptable practice (which you argue for here as a premise of morality) and legal to force abortions in China, but that is a contradiction to your premise of “freedom of choice”. If you just flip-flop to and fro, you will never be able to establish a strong, logical argument. But that may just be one of the inherent aspects of “subjective morality”.
The correct definition of “moral” needs to also include “rights”.
I know truth doesn't come from religion.

We define what is right and wrong.

I don't live in China, so I can't attest to the societal norms there. Any judgment would be applying the societal norms I have from living in this country and this culture.
Ocean56

AOL

#229765 Apr 28, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
and many of those moms are the ones that abuse their kids with sayings like:
I wish you never had been born
I don't love you. I have NEVER loved you at all.
Why couldn't you have been born to someone else?
many of these kids are due to a either unplanned pregnancy. or the mom found that she had no maternal feelings towards that child. or that she is divorcing, or that she has divorced the father of the child.
Agreed. I'll add another reason; that too many women are still being PRESSURED to have children by family, religious community, or both, and these girls/women purposely are NOT told exactly how HARD motherhood is until AFTER a baby arrives, when it is too late to decide not to have children.

I think girls/women who aren't pregnant yet need to know the hard facts about motherhood NOW, long before a pregnancy happens. If some women decide NOT to have children after learning more facts about it, that's fine too. Not every woman is suited to be a mother, and the choice to be childfree is just valid and responsible as the decision to be a mother. A woman can't abuse what she doesn't have.
Ocean56

AOL

#229766 Apr 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
WOW!!! What a selfish woman.
Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely from a mother who DOES regret having her children, though. It kind of blows the anti-choice, "mothers never regret having their children" MYTH apart, wouldn't you say?

Location hidden

#229767 Apr 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely from a mother who DOES regret having her children, though. It kind of blows the anti-choice, "mothers never regret having their children" MYTH apart, wouldn't you say?
Of course she wouldn't. What she WILL say, is "She's not a REAL mother," just like she says Michelle is "...not a REAL Christian."

Because if this beotch admitted any of the shi* that we know to be true about her, to herself, she'd throw herself off of something very tall, with a quickness.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229768 Apr 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess ,but I don't think the prolifers have ever said that mothers regret having children.Honestly I feel sorry for this womans children,growing up knowing they were never wanted.

Location hidden

#229769 Apr 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I guess ,but I don't think the prolifers have ever said that mothers regret having children.Honestly I feel sorry for this womans children,growing up knowing they were never wanted.
Just not 'sorry' enough to get behind her right NOT to be a mother.

Lip, you're SUCH a freakin' waste of oxygen.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229770 Apr 28, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Just not 'sorry' enough to get behind her right NOT to be a mother.
Lip, you're SUCH a freakin' waste of oxygen.
She has every right not to be a mother.I just said I feel sorry for her children.
By the way go to hell!!
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229771 Apr 28, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No you ignorant pile, I'm a mother.
I've attempted to bring every single conception to term.
I am simply not as self deluded as you've always been.
I've had spontaneous abortions, aka, miscarriages.
Wads of goo. They were not children. Just possibilities.
You're just not as bright as you think you are Light.
You never were.
Sorry, it must have been difficult for you to lose those children(wads of goo), but it seems that you're trying to legitimize killing millions of more children, as opposed to being able to reconcile with the fact.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229772 Apr 28, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mo explanation necessary, dear.
Those 'children' never knew they 'have been', because "Gawd" planned their demise through abortion, or it wouldn't have been possible.
God's plan doesn't always work the way YOU think it should.
sorry 'bout yer luck.........but not very.
Why are you bringing God into it now? Is this a silly last gasp attempt at diverting the discussion? The inevitable "red herring"? Sorry, but you'll have to come up with something a little less obvious. Jolly good try though.

Fact: 100% of born people die.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#229773 Apr 28, 2013
It's not when you consider that the aborted person could have grown up to want to have never been born, or like a person like hitler, a pedophile or one of the other people in this world that are just hated and treated like shit by everyone. Life's not all flowers, there are already enough people in the world so my opinion on abortion, who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Brian_G 969,993
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 104,721
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min X Pendable 182,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min It aint necessari... 38,387
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Not religious 44,406
Sex in the bush 53 min Country raver 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 641,704
More from around the web