“Moose with the Golden Heart!”

Since: Aug 11

Watamoosetown Watamoosecountry

#229716 Apr 26, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A 32 week fetus is not a human being at all. Zero is obviously less that 24.
Can the soul be proven? Not yet, not in any objective, scientific way. So?
Define "soul" ... <;o)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229717 Apr 26, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that leave an oily mess? And won't that just bring more ants?
It's easily cleaned up, and no, ants avoid oil like the plague. Gets into their pores, and suffocates them - yes, carapaces have pores. A microscope reveals them handily. Burns 'em pretty good too, if angled correctly....

;)

I loathe ants.

Location hidden

#229718 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
LOL.....you ignorant imbeciles love to spew garbage about religion and one's faith. I really pity you little people. I love the fact how most of you think people of faith who preach God's Word do not read the bible. Your excuses couldn't be more lame or pathetic. You are to me nothing more than a broken record with no wisdom or intelligence whatsoever. You idiots couldn't come back with a retort if it'd save your sorry asses. I'll preach about God and my faith all I want whether you like it or not. Read it an weep for all I care. When I see your pathetic retorts, I know I have touched a nerve and got a rise out of you. Nothing like sweet gratification. Go ahead, get your panties in a bunch and call me names, make fun of my faith. Mock our God, and you are a mockery of the devil's waste.
Have a nice day you murdering bitches.
Behold, this shining example of Christian grace, and Christ's abiding love.

One day you'll reach those Pearly Gates,
And what you gonna say..........
When that long-haired Jewish Peacenik
Sends your ass the other way???

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#229719 Apr 26, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Behold, this shining example of Christian grace, and Christ's abiding love.
Ahhh, the old cliche excuse you anti-zealous head cases ever spew. So old news,but then again, that's all you're know for.
Oh my ass will be facing yours. lol

At Ricky Dicky land

#229720 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Behold, this shining example of Christian grace, and Christ's abiding love.
Correction, my ass will be in the direction of your face little one.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229721 Apr 26, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A 32 week fetus is not a human being at all. Zero is obviously less that 24.
Can the soul be proven? Not yet, not in any objective, scientific way. So?
So I've just proven how illogical and irrelevant your whole argument is. That's all.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229722 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>What facts? The Bible is completely subjective, as it's comprised solely of opinions...the opinions of goatherds, dead two thousand years, to be exact.
Your side only believes what it wants to. Just like everyone else.
I’ll take that as a “yes”.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229723 Apr 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion isn't truth. Morality IS subjective. Anyone who has studies cultures from all over the world would know this. Our society and culture dictates what is right and wrong. We adhere to societal norms. Again, religion has nothing to do with those norms.
First of all, I would have assumed that any educated person would want to know the truth regardless of where it comes from. That doesn’t appear to be the case here on this forum.

You’re talking about socially accepted customs which is not the same as “moral rights” whatsoever. Just because something is accepted by most of society doesn’t make it right. It is always wrong to deny a person’s moral rights whether it is legal or socially acceptable to do so or not. If my custom is to beat my wife, and it is accepted in my society, does that make it morally right?

I also noticed that you are using some of my same points here to try and make your argument; only you are trying to incorporate them into a false premise that a preborn child is not an individual with moral rights. Your subjective opinions/customs/morals/laws, etc., are OK until they infringe on the “moral rights” of another individual, which abortion does.

You are also contradicting your own premises. It’s a socially acceptable practice (which you argue for here as a premise of morality) and legal to force abortions in China, but that is a contradiction to your premise of “freedom of choice”. If you just flip-flop to and fro, you will never be able to establish a strong, logical argument. But that may just be one of the inherent aspects of “subjective morality”.

The correct definition of “moral” needs to also include “rights”.

Location hidden

#229724 Apr 26, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll take that as a “yes”.
You'll take it any way I give it to you, apparently. Since you're no different when it comes to 'subjective morality' than I am - your criterion and mine differ, but we're both following moral codes.

And who the &$^%$& are you to turn your views into our laws??

Location hidden

#229725 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Correction, my ass will be in the direction of your face little one.
Give it up, fella. You won't find a convert in me.

Especially not with that sales pitch.

It's your hell dear - YOU burn in it.
I'll pass.

Location hidden

#229726 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, the old cliche excuse you anti-zealous head cases ever spew. So old news,but then again, that's all you're know for.
Oh my ass will be facing yours. lol
Yeah, that whole 'do unto others' thing was just a bait-n-switch tactic...Jesus pulled 'em in with that, and then gave you zealots the real skinny: it's really all about judging your fellow man, screwing your neighbor, and basically calling anyone who didn't fall for the tagline (otherwise known as 'grace' and 'love') a bitch.

Nice god you got there.
Sarcasm intended.

At Ricky Dicky land

#229727 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another good example of your idiocy and hypocrisy that you posted Liam. The bible, God's Word, does give such a Commandment, that would be the 5th Commandment, "Thou shall not kill".~smh~ comprehension is definitely not your strong suit here.
should say definitely

At Ricky Dicky land

#229728 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Give it up, fella. You won't find a convert in me.
Especially not with that sales pitch.
It's your hell dear - YOU burn in it.
I'll pass.
Not so fast missy, I'm not looking to convert you, you're too far gone to be converted "sinister sister".
You'll pass? Nah, I don't think you'll be able to pass go and collect $200.00. LOL

Location hidden

#229729 Apr 26, 2013
Correction, Gtown: You call anyone who DOES fall for the 'grace and love' tagline a bitch.

Those who don't bother to show 'grace and love' are the TRUE Christians.....since Christian grace and love are just a cliché....Your words, not mine.

At Ricky Dicky land

#229730 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, that whole 'do unto others' thing was just a bait-n-switch tactic...Jesus pulled 'em in with that, and then gave you zealots the real skinny: it's really all about judging your fellow man, screwing your neighbor, and basically calling anyone who didn't fall for the tagline (otherwise known as 'grace' and 'love') a bitch.
Nice god you got there.
Sarcasm intended.
Spoken like a true devil's advocate.(Truth intended)

Location hidden

#229731 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not so fast missy, I'm not looking to convert you, you're too far gone to be converted "sinister sister".
You'll pass? Nah, I don't think you'll be able to pass go and collect $200.00. LOL
Great job of 'ministering' there, guy.

Damn, your message just gets more and more palatable every time you shoot it out your bum.

Not.

Location hidden

#229732 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true devil's advocate.(Truth intended)
Honey, you wouldn't know truth from a plate of crawdads.

Truth is, you speak against Christ every time you post.

Faith without works is dead, dear.

At Ricky Dicky land

#229733 Apr 26, 2013
Correction, Gtown: You call anyone who DOES fall for the 'grace and love' tagline a bitch.
Those who don't bother to show 'grace and love' are the TRUE Christians.....since Christian grace and love are just a cliché....Your words, not mine.
ehhh,wrong. I call any woman who is a murderer a bitch. Let me guess, you're one of those who likes to put words in peoples mouths and twist things around. Just so typical of you anti-zealot misfists.
I guess you just don't understand and cannot see to comprehend why I call your posts cliche. Oh well...maybe because ya just can't fix a broken record.

At Ricky Dicky land

#229734 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Great job of 'ministering' there, guy.
Damn, your message just gets more and more palatable every time you shoot it out your bum.
Not.
And yet....here you keep on replying. I love getting your attention. It's just so gratifying. ;)

At Ricky Dicky land

#229735 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Honey, you wouldn't know truth from a plate of crawdads.
Truth is, you speak against Christ every time you post.
Faith without works is dead, dear.
LOL....this coming from one who calls herself a "sister of lust". Now that's hysterical. Thanks for making me laugh little one. It's people like you I fight the good fight and what I mean by that is, good vs evil. You, among others here, are what is corrupting this world. Your ignorance, arrogance, and immoral way of thinking is what destroys this world. People like YOU. I'm here just inform you of your sinister way of thinking, sister.=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 227,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 543,253
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min hazem selawi 740,679
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 28 min HavingaBoner 83
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 28 min Tony17 586
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 259,762
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••