Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is as cold hearted as you Lippy. Your post shows just how intentionally ignorant you are as well. How would anyone know if that pregnancy would have come to term if she'd wanted it to progress? If it did, how would anyone know when it would be born?
Are you going to drag out your dead daughter now to garner some sympathy from those that don't know you well enough to know what a vile, lying, and evil pile of manure you really are?
And who's to know it wouldn't have?
By the way almost all pregnancies are nine months with some exceptions. Geez are you really that stupid? Oh wait yes you are.
Nope won't be sharing with anyone about my deceased daughter. No need to. Disappointed?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the only pathetic excuse you can come up with oh ignorant one? Really? How do you know what the future holds for these innocent lives? And yes they ARE life whether you want to face it or not.
Who the hell are you to predict what might happen or might not happen? That's not for you or any woman to decide. Are you a fortune teller mamma-san? Fortune tellers are sinners as well. Another notch on your belt.
As far as a woman being punished for sex, that's a crock of shit. Keep your damn legs closed period and you won't get yourself into trouble. If woman wants to take it upon herself to spread her legs about, then she should she should take it upon herself to be respsonsible for the possible outcome of her actions. You cannot take responsibility to raise a child? ADOPTION IS THE OPTION....ABORTION IS MURDER. Don't like it, tough shit. It's the LAW of God. Screw man made law, it's means nothing in the eyes of God.
I care about life, not about what may or may not happen. I leave it all to God. It's in His Hands. It's called faith, something you lack and cannot comprehend. Get a conscience already. Your excuses are getting so old.
Wow, I didn't know Neanderthals could put more than four words together in a sentence.

Go get your club, find your woman, and drag her by her hair back to your filthy nasty cave and spend 13.2 seconds having sex with her. Then lean back on the Mastodon Carpet, burp, scratch your 'nads and smile with pleasure at a successful day.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how you are here mamma-san, interesting how your mother took on a moral responsibilty. A big one for that matter.
And that shows how little you know about a) me, b) my mom, and c) the era in which I was born.

Go polish your club and take a break from making a horses ass out of yourself.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

If there wasn't so much sexual depravity in this world there wouldn't be any need for abortion. If women weren't having premarital sex, and committing adultery they wouldn't be getting pregnant. Also if men did not rape and commit incest there wouldn't be a problem either. God is pro choice but she doesn't like abortion. In a perfect world, there won't be any more abortion.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you'd know more about that than I would. Your lack of common sense on the subject of abortion is loud and clear.Let me ask you a question. Do you think about the child you murdered in the womb on what would have been that childs birthday?
Do you think about what that child would have been in this world had you let it live? Because of your choice you never got to hear that childs first words,birthday parties, first day of school,graduation,college,poss ible marriage,grandchildren?
Of course you don't because you have no conscience. You are a coldhearted b*tch.
It's not HOW many children you have. It's what you do with the lives of the ones you DO have. It's being the mother those children deserved.

Yours deserved a mother who was THERE for them, emotionally. Not a martyring, self-centered, manipulative, suicidal train wreck who cared more about herself than the children she brags about having.

I didn't spend my life grieving for a child I didn't have; I focused on the children I DID have.

That's what pisses you off, isn't it? That I could make a decision to have an abortion and move on. That I made a life AFTER that decision.

You haven't moved on since your supposed daughter supposedly died in a car wreck. You are so caught up in your own pain and misery because you were probably a crappy mother to her, and then definitely were to your sons, that you cannot STAND it that someone else could get past that and live a happy fulfilled life, knowing she was doing the best thing for all involved.

Your supposed daughter died and you reveled in all the attention people gave you. So you've spent all the time since then trying to get all that attention again, via bulimia, suicide attempts, and insanity. Well, you were born with that.

So when anyone in your family dies, you attempt suicide again, so that all the attention focuses on YOU, not the dead one. Your dad died, and you were pissed off that you weren't getting attention, so you faked a suicide. We all know that.

You aren't happy unless everybody around you is dancing attendance on you.

How pathetic is that?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not HOW many children you have. It's what you do with the lives of the ones you DO have. It's being the mother those children deserved.
Yours deserved a mother who was THERE for them, emotionally. Not a martyring, self-centered, manipulative, suicidal train wreck who cared more about herself than the children she brags about having.
I didn't spend my life grieving for a child I didn't have; I focused on the children I DID have.
That's what pisses you off, isn't it? That I could make a decision to have an abortion and move on. That I made a life AFTER that decision.
You haven't moved on since your supposed daughter supposedly died in a car wreck. You are so caught up in your own pain and misery because you were probably a crappy mother to her, and then definitely were to your sons, that you cannot STAND it that someone else could get past that and live a happy fulfilled life, knowing she was doing the best thing for all involved.
Your supposed daughter died and you reveled in all the attention people gave you. So you've spent all the time since then trying to get all that attention again, via bulimia, suicide attempts, and insanity. Well, you were born with that.
So when anyone in your family dies, you attempt suicide again, so that all the attention focuses on YOU, not the dead one. Your dad died, and you were pissed off that you weren't getting attention, so you faked a suicide. We all know that.
You aren't happy unless everybody around you is dancing attendance on you.
How pathetic is that?
There are so many lies in this post,but it does prove what I have said all along. You are a "big" liar. Why don't you tell the truth about when you really aborted your baby? You also have attempted suicide. Gee pot meet kettle.
You supposedly adopted a daughter but never talk about her when you are bragging on your sons. Why is that? Oh never mind I already know the answer to that one. She left your fat ass to make a better life for herself. Smart girl.What's pathetic is you,you are trash and always have been and always will be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

By the way mamasan,how is this "becoming a better you"
Hypocrite!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>There are so many lies in this post,but it does prove what I have said all along. You are a "big" liar. Why don't you tell the truth about when you really aborted your baby? You also have attempted suicide. Gee pot meet kettle.
You supposedly adopted a daughter but never talk about her when you are bragging on your sons. Why is that? Oh never mind I already know the answer to that one. She left your fat ass to make a better life for herself. Smart girl.What's pathetic is you,you are trash and always have been and always will be.
You harp on the same old things and make the same old "you lied" accusations, with nothing of substance. You never state what I supposedly lied about. You continue to poke around trying to get information on my daughter which I totally enjoy withholding from you, because it obviously bugs you so much.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
Is that the only pathetic excuse you can come up with oh ignorant one? Really? How do you know what the future holds for these innocent lives? And yes they ARE life whether you want to face it or not.
Who the hell are you to predict what might happen or might not happen? That's not for you or any woman to decide. Are you a fortune teller mamma-san? Fortune tellers are sinners as well. Another notch on your belt.
As far as a woman being punished for sex, that's a crock of shit. Keep your damn legs closed period and you won't get yourself into trouble. If woman wants to take it upon herself to spread her legs about, then she should she should take it upon herself to be respsonsible for the possible outcome of her actions. You cannot take responsibility to raise a child? ADOPTION IS THE OPTION....ABORTION IS MURDER. Don't like it, tough shit. It's the LAW of God. Screw man made law, it's means nothing in the eyes of God.
I care about life, not about what may or may not happen. I leave it all to God. It's in His Hands. It's called faith, something you lack and cannot comprehend. Get a conscience already. Your excuses are getting so old.
And this kind of NONSENSE is precisely why I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions, and churches to the curb more than two decades ago. These days, I happily make my OWN sexual and reproductive choices. Screw religious "law," goofy, women are now free to make such personal decisions OURSELVES as individuals, without having to get approval or permission from some nosy church cleric first.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, which means a woman can reject it for any reason. Including the most basic reason; she has NO interest or desire to become a mother at any time in her life. Don't like it? Too bleeping bad. A woman has the same right NOT to have children as she does to be a mother. Deal with it...or not, I couldn't care less. It still ISN'T your decision to make, and that's a very GOOD thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You harp on the same old things and make the same old "you lied" accusations, with nothing of substance. You never state what I supposedly lied about. You continue to poke around trying to get information on my daughter which I totally enjoy withholding from you, because it obviously bugs you so much.
And you constantly lie,Good job!(thumbs up)

Have a shitty day!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And you constantly lie,Good job!(thumbs up)
Have a shitty day!
and there's that "christian love" I hear so much about. ou.

I seldom have bad days. There's too much good in my life for that to happen.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
If there wasn't so much sexual depravity in this world there wouldn't be any need for abortion. If women weren't having premarital sex, and committing adultery they wouldn't be getting pregnant. Also if men did not rape and commit incest there wouldn't be a problem either. God is pro choice but she doesn't like abortion. In a perfect world, there won't be any more abortion.
there are some husbands who do NOT want to be dads. or at least dads beyond a certain number of kids they want. same with some parents not wanting to be grandparents.
as well as at least one govt forces abortion on women who have had more beyond the govt's allowance of children.
look at Scott Peterson, murdered his wife due to her being pregnant.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/hea... Expectant mothers are more likely to die from murder or suicide than from several of the most common pregnancy-related medical problems, a U.S. study said.
http://www.mccl.org/forced-abortion.html A forced abortion, or coerced abortion, occurs when a woman undergoes an abortion against her own wishes.
Murder is the leading cause of death among pregnant women.
http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/research/preg... She points to her own life story and the shooting of former NFL player Rae Carruth's pregnant girlfriend as examples, saying some men believe it's easier to get rid of the baby and the woman than to deal with child support.
the gal in this one and her boyfriend are planning on getting married.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/18/us/texas-aborti... The parents told their daughter she could "continue to live in misery" in their home or she could "have the abortion
and tell everyone it was a miscarriage," the lawsuit added.
plus, many pregnancies are fatal to women in many ways, be it how the placenta is. is it in the womb proper, or is it outside of it. be it in the tubes, or is it attached to a different organ. along with other problems like preclampsia. in other words. pregnancies that endanger the woman's life. plus, women even in the USA die during childbirth.....

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
This reasoning is exactly why Stellan Skarsgard is one of my favourite actors. After studying the Bible and the Qur'an he condemned them as equally violent and said that any God so vain as to constantly demand worship is not worthy of our time.
Religion needs more logical people that like in its ranks, at least!
Absolutely! The bible is filled with awful, awful things that makes me laugh when people say our society has become so evil. Apparently these people have never read the bible...

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you know that I did in fact have a total hysterectomy and have had no problems whatsoever and I am not a pathological liar either. I know the truth and so does God. He granted me the ability to educate others in things such as FAS. So now who is the dumb one surely not me.
you are!!!!!!

just because you are an exception to all the rules **rolls eyes**....
doesn't mean it is so for others.

in fact most women have some type of problem. from minor to major.

most women struggle with not feeling like a female, after having their sex organs cut out.

but again, you are always the exception..........rolls eyes**

i am beginning to see a histrionic p.d. in you.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know quite a few women who have had a hysterectomy because they didn't want to have kids. So don't sit there and tell me that I am lying or stupid or dumb. I do know what I am talking about. Not every women goes into menopause after having a hysterectomy.
dumbass i have been in the medical profession for 30+ yrs.

either you are lying, the women you are saying had a major surgery as a form of birth control are lying and/or some doctor/s have breached the medical ethics code and done a procedure for reasons other than what should have been done.

you are partially correct. a woman will not go into menopause as long as she keeps her ovaries [but has her utterus removed].

i opt for number one.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The best argument she can come up with, is 'because god.'
So yeah, I agree - I should stop beating my head against the wall of your combined ignorance.
Naah. Poking holes in your bullshit is rather entertaining.
i think this is another poster (who got run off again) posting as a grey boxer

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before you guys can believe all your lies but I know that I am telling the truth and so does God.
concession speech noted.

if others believe in your imaginary friend, does it make it more real?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
She has the right to do so if that's what SHE wants to -- but she shouldn't force that view on other women.
What kind of education does one have if one thinks conception by rape is always correct simply because it results in a baby?
you dumbass, she simply stated what she would do in such a situation.

she never stated that she felt it was right for ALL women, just her.

her opinion, her belief. nothing more.

but you are too ignorant to realize that.

why are anti-choicers so stupid? does it come naturally or do you work at it?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo!! Get over it. Good grief!
You are just mad because you can't use the money to fill your piehole.
yet you use govt money to fill yours every month.

funny that, hypocrite.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
So no problem with murdering the babies, just the women?
no problem terminating an unwanted pregnancy. the rights of the living, born, air breathing female, trump those of the unborn EVERYTIME!

every baby born should be wanted and loved.

not just brought into this world because a biological event took place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,912
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 13 min Anonymous 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min dirty white boy- 722,136
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 34 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 34 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 533,566