|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text> Damn those consequences that come with poor decisions, huh?
Punishing women for consensual sex is big with you folks, isn't it.

Every woman who was ever raped, followed your 'just say no' advice in some way.

What about the consequences of HIS choices??

Statistically, they affect her far more than they do her attacker.

This is why I advance the theory that you loathe and despise women. In your world, we lose either way.

Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Punishing women for consensual sex is big with you folks, isn't it.
Who is saying they want to punish women for consensual sex? Not me, that's for sure. I loved many women and even been told I did well.
<quoted text>
Every woman who was ever raped, followed your 'just say no' advice in some way.
I have not met every rape victim nor have I claimed a position of just say no.
<quoted text>What about the consequences of HIS choices??
Oh, so now He has choices??? Thought it was none of our business?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before you guys can believe all your lies but I know that I am telling the truth and so does God.
Good for you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Who is saying they want to punish women for consensual sex? Not me, that's for sure. I loved many women and even been told I did well.
Your sexual prowess has what to do with abortion, again?
Careful now- you might expose the reason you're really here...
<quoted text> I have not met every rape victim nor have I claimed a position of just say no.
Every rape victim says no in one way or another - that's pretty much the definition of rape: She said no, and he did it anyway.
<quoted text> Oh, so now He has choices??? Thought it was none of our business?
We've gone over this.

His choices are to:
a) abstain from all sex.
b) engage in consensual sex.
(Engaging in non-consensual sex, has already been removed from the list of choices, to the deep and lasting chagrin of rapists and would-be rapists everywhere.)

His choices come with the following consequences:
a)Never risk pregnancy or fatherhood.
b)Accept responsibility for fatherhood.
c)Decline responsibility for fatherhood.

While there are financial penalties for declining responsibility, no man risks death by declining them. Women risk death with every pregnancy. Every single one carries this risk.

While most women gestate, keep, and lovingly raise our children, the same cannot be said for men. The number of men who leave single mothers in their wake, far outstrips the number of women who have abortions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love women!
So do I!

I also love men!!

Ain't love grand??

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Your sexual prowess has what to do with abortion, again?
Careful now- you might expose the reason you're really here...
<quoted text>Every rape victim says no in one way or another - that's pretty much the definition of rape: She said no, and he did it anyway.
<quoted text>We've gone over this.
His choices are to:
a) abstain from all sex.
b) engage in consensual sex.
(Engaging in non-consensual sex, has already been removed from the list of choices, to the deep and lasting chagrin of rapists and would-be rapists everywhere.)
His choices come with the following consequences:
a)Never risk pregnancy or fatherhood.
b)Accept responsibility for fatherhood.
c)Decline responsibility for fatherhood.
While there are financial penalties for declining responsibility, no man risks death by declining them. Women risk death with every pregnancy. Every single one carries this risk.
While most women gestate, keep, and lovingly raise our children, the same cannot be said for men. The number of men who leave single mothers in their wake, far outstrips the number of women who have abortions.
very true. and for more decades than the pill has been around. many males have assumed birth control to only be the woman's responsibility. when it is actually the responsibility of BOTH genders.
too many males also refuse to wear a condom for one or more reasons.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Okay so the rape and torture of children is OKAY for people that apply subjective morals, right?
I suggest you look up the word "moral" and "law"

Rape and torture are against the law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
ADVICE FOR WOMEN WHO WISH TO MAKE ABORTION OF NOT WANTED BABE?
Just stick small granade inside of your p......
and blow up all possibilities to get pregnant.
after this handsome act,you can be f.....24 hours a day without of pregnancy or any abortion
Advice for men who wish women would stop having abortions:

Don't f... any women.

End of story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plam to me.
Does to me too!

We seem to have a lot in common....with Planned Parenthood.
:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a website called Mother in Law stories at mother in law dot com
Wow...those are friggin scary!! Sure, my MIL is a mean old bat, but I've never had experiences like that with her before! Mostly her getting very vocal about our "hippie lifestyle," my cooking, politics and her occasional racism (but she's gotten a lot better about that, thank God), but never as bad as to encourage my wife from leaving me!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
ADVICE FOR WOMEN WHO WISH TO MAKE ABORTION OF NOT WANTED BABE?
Just stick small granade inside of your p......
and blow up all possibilities to get pregnant.
after this handsome act,you can be f.....24 hours a day without of pregnancy or any abortion
Or...if we don't want anymore rapists around we should stick a grenade right under their wieners,

or pull off their balls ŗ la Ancient Greece, no?

:)

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...those are friggin scary!! Sure, my MIL is a mean old bat, but I've never had experiences like that with her before! Mostly her getting very vocal about our "hippie lifestyle," my cooking, politics and her occasional racism (but she's gotten a lot better about that, thank God), but never as bad as to encourage my wife from leaving me!
plus, it ain't just women who post on that site. there have been several men as well. be they fiance or husband of a woman.
including one guy who was POed at his own mom for treating his wife like she did. as well as least one other who was mad at his in-laws for how they treated his wife.
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I agree!

“Respect others and yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

Honolulu, HI (yes-be jealous!)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A real headshaker on this one. Now she claims she "knows" women who have had hysterectomies in order to not have children. I love when she's called out on a lie and how ridiculous her claims are she comes back with, "Well I know someone!" or "I've had it done myself!" Nothing worse than a liar.
I had a hysterectomy once..... Kinda tickled... Friend went with- Groupon deal buy one get one half off....
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Pretty sure I speak for more than a handful of people when I say, "THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!" by choosing NOT to extend your gene pool, we need many more like you.
Actually, goofy, I was posting the positive childfree message for girls and young women who know they never want kids but are being PRESSURED by family or religious community to have them anyway.

I'm a happy "done after one" mom, with NO desire or intention of having more. For me, ONE child was all I wanted, for a growing number of women, the number of kids they want is ZERO. Contrary to what anti-choicers want everyone to believe, motherhood is NOT what ALL women want. Just because a woman can reproduce doesn't mean she HAS to. Motherhood is an OPTION for women, not a requirement.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

[QUOTE who="Sister Kathryn Lust"<quoted text>"Murder" is a legal term. It means 'illegal killing'. Abortion is legal, therefore, it is not 'murder'. It is killing, which has been legalized. Just like the death penalty, killing in war, and killing for self defense.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

It isnít legal to kill somebody with the death penalty just because we might think it would be a fun thing to do. We donít kill in war because we feel that it is our body and therefore our choice to do whatever we feel compelled to do with it if somebody might get in our way. We donít kill in self-defense because of our desire to be free from the burden of having somebody to care for. In all of these cases the only justifiable reason for killing is in self-defense. Again, what does being legal have anything to do with your argument, and if the legality of abortion is not the basis of your argument, why do you and all the others feel compelled to bring it up after you've run out of all other line of rational debate? Ooops! Never mind, I think I just answered my own question.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text><quoted text>
I frankly don't care how small the 'section' of abortions done to save lives is - if safe and medically regulated abortion is criminalized, women who need it to save our lives will lose access to it, just like every other woman in the country, and women will die for the sake of the 'convenience' and 'conscience' of fetus worshipers such as yourself. Pardon me if I don't find that palatable.
Almost all recent legislation that would prohibit abortion has exceptions for the health of the mother. None of the legislation that youíre talking about will pass, and I have my doubts as to which side it even originates from. Donít believe anything Planned Parenthood tells you, they are a fanatical pro-abortion organization that will tell you anything to promote their agenda.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can argue all day about what we should, but your should doesn't equal my should and you're not allowed to should all over me.
The right thing to you isn't the right thing to me. Moral relativism.
I have a right to should on you anytime I feel like it. Moral relativism.
LightForce

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality is totally subjective.
What is moral for me may not be for you. It is immoral for me to drink alcohol. It is not immoral for everyone else.
It is not immoral for me to live with my boyfriend, but it may be for someone else.
Morals are what is right and wrong for the individual.
If it is wrong for you to have an abortion, don't do so. But it wasn't wrong for me to do so.
However flawed, Iím alright with that until your moral opinions involve infringing on the rights of another individual, which abortion does. It seems that you believe morals are subjective only until they infringe on your rights. No wonder things are so messed up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
It isnít legal to kill somebody with the death penalty just because we might think it would be a fun thing to do. We donít kill in war because we feel that it is our body and therefore our choice to do whatever we feel compelled to do with it if somebody might get in our way. We donít kill in self-defense because of our desire to be free from the burden of having somebody to care for. In all of these cases the only justifiable reason for killing is in self-defense. Again, what does being legal have anything to do with your argument, and if the legality of abortion is not the basis of your argument, why do you and all the others feel compelled to bring it up after you've run out of all other line of rational debate? Ooops! Never mind, I think I just answered my own question.
I think you just had a conversation with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 218,781 - 218,800 of221,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

627 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min USA Born 109,610
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min scaritual 217,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiversideRedneck 680,169
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 512,156
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,832
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 15 min PDX Dave 12,236
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Liam 38,016
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 6 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr sakib 47