There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229485 Apr 19, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so the rape and torture of children is OKAY for people that apply subjective morals, right?
One of the ways to spot if somebody is trying to cover up for a false premise, or an error in reasoning is that they will contradict themselves. She hasn’t been quite as clever as some on here at being able to disguise it. The typical pattern is that now in order to avoid being discovered by contradicting herself, she will need to answer this either with a “red herring”, or yet another fallacy such as “appealing to the law” in an effort to cover up her original one. Then again, if she reads this she may alter her normal pattern or even not respond at all.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229486 Apr 19, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you know that I did in fact have a total hysterectomy and have had no problems whatsoever and I am not a pathological liar either. I know the truth and so does God. He granted me the ability to educate others in things such as FAS. So now who is the dumb one surely not me.
You are the one who is telling the truth, and she should know that too. Why she may not is beyond me.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229487 Apr 19, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you know that I did in fact have a total hysterectomy and have had no problems whatsoever and I am not a pathological liar either. I know the truth and so does God. He granted me the ability to educate others in things such as FAS. So now who is the dumb one surely not me.
You're a stone liar.

And you've managed to convince me you're stupid into the bargain.

Your rock is calling.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229488 Apr 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is telling the truth, and she should know that too. Why she may not is beyond me.
She wouldn't know truth if it bit her - which it has. You're the only one encouraging this crazy broad. Why both of you are still here, is beyond me. But then, I don't get my jollies by lying to strangers.

You two deserve each other.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229489 Apr 19, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stone liar.
And you've managed to convince me you're stupid into the bargain.
Your rock is calling.
No thanks, I don't want to move in with you.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229490 Apr 19, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> She wouldn't know truth if it bit her - which it has. You're the only one encouraging this crazy broad. Why both of you are still here, is beyond me. But then, I don't get my jollies by lying to strangers.
You two deserve each other.
I am not the one who is crazy you are! I know that truth and it is that you can't handle the truth sorry about your luck!!
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229491 Apr 19, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> She wouldn't know truth if it bit her - which it has. You're the only one encouraging this crazy broad. Why both of you are still here, is beyond me. But then, I don't get my jollies by lying to strangers.
You two deserve each other.
She only seems crazy to you because she knows the difference between what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing might sound crazy to some people, but I think that it is an admirable trait in a person.

Sorry Angel, I know you don't need my help. When I see comments like this though, I feel like I have to try and turn the person around so they don't keep hitting their head on the wall.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229492 Apr 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
She only seems crazy to you because she knows the difference between what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing might sound crazy to some people, but I think that it is an admirable trait in a person.
Sorry Angel, I know you don't need my help. When I see comments like this though, I feel like I have to try and turn the person around so they don't keep hitting their head on the wall.
I am trying to pick myself up off the floor from laughing to hard. I needed a good chuckle. Thank you.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229493 Apr 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Once again, I don't believe you.
B. So you had a hysterectomy and didn't experience menopause which is EVERY female body's reaction to no longer having estrogen? Hmm...further illustrates why nothing you say is very believable.
C. As you say, you "had" to have a hysterectomy. That's why they're performed because women HAVE to have them. If you think they're a response to not wanting to get pregnant, you apparently have a lot to learn in this life.
I know quite a few women who have had a hysterectomy because they didn't want to have kids. So don't sit there and tell me that I am lying or stupid or dumb. I do know what I am talking about. Not every women goes into menopause after having a hysterectomy.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229494 Apr 19, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
She only seems crazy to you because she knows the difference between what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing might sound crazy to some people, but I think that it is an admirable trait in a person.
Sorry Angel, I know you don't need my help. When I see comments like this though, I feel like I have to try and turn the person around so they don't keep hitting their head on the wall.
Oh gee I hope that she doesn't hit her head to hard she might think that she's Ella too!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229495 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they sure are. And like you said abortion does stop a beating heart!!! I am totally against abortion and I thank God every day for the ability to talk to others who are like me and who have kids that are like me because it gives them hope!!!!
It sure does Angel
Ocean56

AOL

#229496 Apr 20, 2013
There is an anti-choice myth that says "mothers never regret having their children." As the post below clearly demonstrates, that is so NOT TRUE.

**********

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/694465/I...

I hate motherhood

Jan. 11, 2008 at 1:10am

by Beba2m

"Why is it that we are conned into thinking that motherhood is a blissful, satisfying, and rewarding blessing? I attend a mothers group for young mothers and the other day one of the social workers asked..."Who hates being a mom?" Everyone looked at each other as if they were afraid of the question and that admitting to it is a mortal sin. My hand shot up. After a year of being a mother I can't hate it more. It just prevents me being truly happy. I know some women out there have invested time and money into having a child and think its the most glorious and officious thing in the world. But I think that from little girls we are brain washed into thinking that being a mother is what our duty is. Its evident by the toys marketed towards girls: baby dolls that poop and pee with their carriages, little tiny kitchens, even vacuum and broom sets. JESUS!

Needless to say my pregnancy was unplanned and unwanted. I was 21, unmarried, and still in college with hopes of attending medical school. I dreaded being pregnant and the permanent scars it would leave on my already flawed body. I thought that once I had the baby I would love being a mother and a wife. The truth is I hate it. I couldn't love my child anymore, his smile touches a part of my heart that no one else can, but I don't like being his mother.

It is just a burden I don't want to deal with at this point of my life. The feeding, the changing, the constant neediness, which I know will perpetuate until the day I die. I decided to breastfeed him and still do and regret every day I decided to do this. It has been 14mo since he was born and I still have no ownership of my body. I have tried to ween him, but he become unbearable.

Before having him I was a straight A student, active in school, and I held up to two jobs. Now its seems I can't get my shit straight. My grades would be more that satisfactory for other students, but they just don't cut it for me. I feel like I have to choose between my dreams, and being a good mother, which isn't fair.

I have all the love and support from my husband, but its not enough because I feel like a failure, like I've failed myself. All these emotions have just turned into anger, and its just boiling inside of me because its turned into hate. I can't control my anger anymore. I can't stand being alone all day with my son. He wants to be all over me and all I want is my space. I try to play with him, but I'd rather be elsewhere. I feel like I have to give and give and give, but in return nothing.

To make things worse, I'm totally isolated. My mother lives in an other state. All my friends graduated 2 years ago and moved on with their lives. I have no friends I can relate to, even when I'm at school. I just feel thrusted into a position where I had no say, and I was pushed into it "because it was the right thing to do". Now I'm filled with regrets, morn the loss of the life and the person that I was (which I really liked) and feel all alone in life. I hate being a mother. I hate my life. Most of all I hate what I've become. "
Ocean56

AOL

#229497 Apr 20, 2013
For the anti-choicers who will no doubt say that is just ONE story, here is another one from a woman who also wishes she hadn't become a mother. And there are MANY more like it.

**********

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

Jessica says:

August 20, 2011 at 3:49 am

Hey… you’re not a horrible person. Atleast you don’t have five little brats to deal with. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kids to pieces, but I, like you, wish I wasn’t a mother either. I wish I never got married, and I wish I had the freedom that I had before I had all these little ungrateful rugrats. And on top of that, people judging my every move, and mistake that I make. Atleast you have someone supportive of you, yet is far away, though. My husband doesn’t support my damn feelings at all. I am about to just say **** it all, you can have the kids, but in my heart, I don’t wanna walk out of them out of guilt, knowing they need me too. I am so unhappy being a mom, though!

**********

"What's my point in posting these stories" is probably what the anti-choice posters will ask. My point is a simple one; if a woman has ANY doubts about being a mother, or if she is a little ambivalent or unwilling to be one, she should not do it, no matter how many people may be PRESSURING her into motherhood.

Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229499 Apr 20, 2013
I see you still are unable to refute anyone's arguments, your lack of skills are obvious.

So, let's take a look shall we?
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stone liar.
=call the opposition names.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And you've managed to convince me you're stupid into the bargain.
= question their intelligence.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your rock is calling.
= finish it with mockery.

Did I get that about right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229501 Apr 20, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
I see you still are unable to refute anyone's arguments, your lack of skills are obvious.
So, let's take a look shall we?
<quoted text>=call the opposition names.
<quoted text>= question their intelligence.
<quoted text>= finish it with mockery.
Did I get that about right?
You might be able to convince yourself you had, if the above was all I had offered. Unfortunately for you, the above was the culmination of my many factually informative offerings, and her continued inability to offer anything but lies.

Which I have consistently refuted with facts.

Nice try though.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229502 Apr 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You might be able to convince yourself you had, if the above was all I had offered. Unfortunately for you, the above was the culmination of my many factually informative offerings, and her continued inability to offer anything but lies.
Which I have consistently refuted with facts.
Nice try though.
So from the culmination of your many factually informative offerings, that is the best argument you came up with?

Priceless...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229503 Apr 20, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
So from the culmination of your many factually informative offerings, that is the best argument you came up with?
Priceless...
The best argument she can come up with, is 'because god.'

So yeah, I agree - I should stop beating my head against the wall of your combined ignorance.

Naah. Poking holes in your bullshit is rather entertaining.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229504 Apr 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The best argument she can come up with, is 'because god.'
So yeah, I agree - I should stop beating my head against the wall of your combined ignorance.
Naah. Poking holes in your bullshit is rather entertaining.
See, now that wasn't so hard to admit.

So carry on with your mockery and personal attacks.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229505 Apr 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just...pitifully stupid on this one. This is a first on here that I know of. Someone recommending an elective hysterectomy. It's almost funny.
Seriously. It's difficult enough for a woman to find a doctor who will perform a tubal ligation if you don't already have children and/or are younger, but a hysterectomy??? The don't do those electively.
You're also too right about the effectiveness of a tubal ligation, it is NOT a guarantee.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229506 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that not being able to have children is an inconvenience also? I sure do. I know a lot of women who want to have children and can't.
So what? That is completely irrelevant to a woman's right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term.
NO conception is guaranteed to progress to term resulting in a healthy mother and baby, not one of them. No matter how much it is or isn't wanted.
Pregnancy is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health threatening condition, and if it's not YOUR uterus in YOUR body, it's not any of YOUR business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 29,175
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 637,756
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rider on the Storm 968,830
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Negasonic Teenage... 280,510
Play "end of the word" part 2 44 min ImFree2Choose 1,444
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Memorial Day Sock 618,215
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Peter Ross 445,697
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web