“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229407 Apr 18, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>I made no assertion, I just asked a question.
<quoted text>I would agree that will create more of a burden and could lead some to feel limited in options available and may lead to searching for a solution that would otherwise be more of a risk.
You made the assertion several posts ago, but not in the post to which I replied. That said, I offer my apologies for the bristling tone of my reply, as well as my appreciation for your calm one.

(After having read through the accusations of 'misandry' leveled at me by another poster, I've decided to be more cognizant of my sweeping generalizations, and your post here has reminded me not to be so damn snarky all the time. Thanks.)

But I'm not sure what the last paragraph of your post is trying to say.
Would you mind clarifying?

Thanks again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#229408 Apr 18, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what, hon - you can get your works cut out ANYTIME you want to - IF you can find a doctor who will do it, without a diagnosis of uterine, fallopian tube AND ovary dysfunction or disease.
I'd just as soon not.
There is such a thing as minding your own damn business, if you don't want the state to mind it for you.
Be careful what you wish for - your reproductive choices may be on the chopping block next.
For a long time, they were. I do believe the Nazis sterilized people who were afflicted with learning disorders and I think they even did it in this country as well for a very long time. So miss Angel here very well could've fallen into those categories of forced sterilization.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229410 Apr 18, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the woman didn't want a baby she should not have gotten pregnant in the first place. The baby never asked to be born. Haven't these women heard of BIRTH CONTROL? Hmm let's see NO.
Haven't you heard of incest and rape? Hmm let's see LOL NOPE.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229411 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid that you think women can elect to have a hysterectomy? I mean, really. Do you honestly believe what you type?
No woman of consenting age should ever have to stop having sex because YOU don't like abortion. That is YOUR problem and YOUR problem only.
Don't get too worked up hon, it's not her problem if she's a sex hating Puritan.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229412 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
For a long time, they were. I do believe the Nazis sterilized people who were afflicted with learning disorders and I think they even did it in this country as well for a very long time. So miss Angel here very well could've fallen into those categories of forced sterilization.
Not to mention how the sick f@cks would experiment on infants and children, especially twins and Roma.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229413 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just...pitifully stupid on this one. This is a first on here that I know of. Someone recommending an elective hysterectomy. It's almost funny.
I'm not entirely sure how a hysterectomy is a better alternative to abortion....

Or why not wanting a baby at a certain time automatically means having to give up your sex organs and reproductive capabilities.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#229414 Apr 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get too worked up hon, it's not her problem if she's a sex hating Puritan.
This one is a new low of idiocy.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#229415 Apr 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not entirely sure how a hysterectomy is a better alternative to abortion....
Or why not wanting a baby at a certain time automatically means having to give up your sex organs and reproductive capabilities.
Not to mention all the health issues that come along with removing one's uterus.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229416 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention all the health issues that come along with removing one's uterus.
The hormones being a big issue...I remember my mother in law after her hysterectomy...if I wasn't scared of her before then I was certainly even more terrified after she left the operating room!
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229417 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to have a hysterectomy three years ago and they took everything out and I have no health issues from that at all and I have never heard of any woman having issues because of it either.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229418 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Angel cares much about that sort of 'inconvenience' either....
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229423 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Abortion is not 'a choice to murder'. It is a legal medical procedure, available as treatment for unwanted pregnancy.
Your point has no validity, as long as you insist on conflating self-defense with murder. They are two different things. I think your fetus worship may be getting in the way of your common sense.
If you saw the video and the fetus, and you have access to a standard tape measure, you know damn good and well that fetus is not 1.5 inches long. At the very least, it's about 7 inches long. No 11 week human fetus, is 7 inches long.
Read a biology text, and get back to me.
If the so-called 'pro-life' crowd wants to make a point, its go-to strategy is ALWAYS exaggeration, hyperbole, and speculation, in place of simple facts, applied logic, and research.
Probably because the facts, logic, and research don't conform to your rose-colored-glasses view of human REALITY.
If you disagree with abortion....DON'T HAVE ONE.
Why is that so very hard for you fetus worshippers to understand??
Do you believe that your right to a medical procedure should transcend the right of another human being to live?

What does being legal have anything to do with your argument? Do you flip-flop every time the law changes?

I never said that self-defense is not justifiable. You continue to use this argument even when it involves only a small section of actual abortions. So we can probably drop this part of the discussion and focus on the real reasons for abortion, which are mainly as a means of birth control, and other various selfish reasons like being able to go on vacations, or not having to carry a stroller and baby at the same time. I didnít make these up, these are actual reasons given here.

Just what are you comparing the size of the fetus in the video to? Did you think that King Kong in the movie was really 40 feet tall? Iíve been waiting, and will probably continue waiting for a long time for anybody to show me any evidence.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229424 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think Angel cares much about that sort of 'inconvenience' either....
Don't you think that not being able to have children is an inconvenience also? I sure do. I know a lot of women who want to have children and can't.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229426 Apr 18, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Abortion stops a heartbeat and with so many alternatives should never happen. A baby has a right to be born and grow up to be somebody. Please if you are considering anabortion please reconsider and give your baby the gift of life.
thing is, there are some pregnancies that are dangerous to the mother.
as in it could cost her, her life. it is better in those cases to abort. than to lose both lives thru the pregnancy.
this way, the potential mother could possibly become pregnant with a child that she could carry to term. IF she is allowed to become pregnant again by her doctor.
as long as the the previous pregnancy before that did NOT trigger something that the pregnancy being aborted started up again.
see in some women, breast cancer is triggered by getting pregnant. and she risks the cancer coming out of remission if she becomes pregnant again. thing is, insurance will in many cases not pay for a sterilization of the mom. in order to prevent further pregnancies.
also, the placement of the fetus can cause the death of the mom. as in a tubal pregnancy. or the placenta not being where it should be. or something is wrong with the placenta.
http://www.babymed.com/placenta-creta-accreta... A placenta creta, accreta, increta, or percreta is a placenta that grows during pregnancy into or through the uterus. Having this condition is life-threatening and requires expert surgical and medical care.Normally in a pregnancy, the placenta attaches to the uterine wall and is separated from the uterus by the Nitabuch fibrinoid layer.
Sometimes though, the Nitabuch fibrinoid layer is thinned or missing, and the placenta will attach itself too deeply into the uterine wall, this is called a placenta creata.
The primary concern is that the mother hemorrhages during delivery and subsequent attempt to separate the placenta from the uterine wall. Hemorrhaging can be life threatening to the mother if it becomes severe.

Minneapolis, MN

#229427 Apr 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The hormones being a big issue...I remember my mother in law after her hysterectomy...if I wasn't scared of her before then I was certainly even more terrified after she left the operating room!
there is a website called Mother in Law stories at mother in law dot com
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229428 Apr 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, there are some pregnancies that are dangerous to the mother.
as in it could cost her, her life. it is better in those cases to abort. than to lose both lives thru the pregnancy.
this way, the potential mother could possibly become pregnant with a child that she could carry to term. IF she is allowed to become pregnant again by her doctor.
as long as the the previous pregnancy before that did NOT trigger something that the pregnancy being aborted started up again.
see in some women, breast cancer is triggered by getting pregnant. and she risks the cancer coming out of remission if she becomes pregnant again. thing is, insurance will in many cases not pay for a sterilization of the mom. in order to prevent further pregnancies.
also, the placement of the fetus can cause the death of the mom. as in a tubal pregnancy. or the placenta not being where it should be. or something is wrong with the placenta.
http://www.babymed.com/placenta-creta-accreta... A placenta creta, accreta, increta, or percreta is a placenta that grows during pregnancy into or through the uterus. Having this condition is life-threatening and requires expert surgical and medical care.Normally in a pregnancy, the placenta attaches to the uterine wall and is separated from the uterus by the Nitabuch fibrinoid layer.
Sometimes though, the Nitabuch fibrinoid layer is thinned or missing, and the placenta will attach itself too deeply into the uterine wall, this is called a placenta creata.
The primary concern is that the mother hemorrhages during delivery and subsequent attempt to separate the placenta from the uterine wall. Hemorrhaging can be life threatening to the mother if it becomes severe.
I agree with Life is precious because it is and abortion does stop a beating heart for sure. I believe that it is wrong. Like I said in my previous posts babies do deserve a fighting chance rather they have a disability or not. They are in fact a living thing.
Expert in all Things

Cottonwood, CA

#229429 Apr 19, 2013
I think if I am paying for it...I'm just kidding, I never pay. It doesn't cost anything to fall down the stairs, does it? These damn women think I am made out of coat hangers.
Ocean56

AOL

#229430 Apr 19, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
What sort of birth control do you use? Abortion? Well that just isn't right. Crossing you're legs is full proof and so is just saying NO. Another thing that is full proof would be having a hysterectomy.
I've never had to HAVE an abortion, since I was lucky that my form of BC has never failed me. However, other women have not been so lucky, and YOU don't decide what "isn't right" for anyone but yourself. Additionally, a hysterectomy is only done for a compelling medical reason, so your last statement is rather absurd.

Bottom line; NO woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't want any (or more) children. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, I'm certainly not done having sex. Don't like it? Too bad.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229431 Apr 19, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Life is precious because it is and abortion does stop a beating heart for sure. I believe that it is wrong. Like I said in my previous posts babies do deserve a fighting chance rather they have a disability or not. They are in fact a living thing.
They sure are and deserve a right to be born and be somebody terrific.

Minneapolis, MN

#229432 Apr 19, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
but doesn't the mom also deserve a chance to live too.
if a baby is not aborted during a pregnancy that has turned into being fatal. you could lose BOTH the child and MOM. would you wish that upon a husband to lose his wife? when the abortion would SAVE his wife.
there are at least two types of abortions. medical and vanity. the medical one is the one to save the woman's life. many abortion foes do agree that in those cases, it is permissable. since you save at least one life. instead of losing both.
vanity abortions, I agree should not be done. since it is done as a form of birth control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Time Someone Says "HILLARY CLINTON 2016" 6 min Edward 3
are alex jones fans retarded? 9 min Erline 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Pad 541,896
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 15 min Erline 6
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Osama Bin Laden 118,197
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Seraphima 600,949
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 258,996
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Joyful8118 738,097
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr lili 148
•••