There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Ocean56

AOL

#229497 Apr 20, 2013
For the anti-choicers who will no doubt say that is just ONE story, here is another one from a woman who also wishes she hadn't become a mother. And there are MANY more like it.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

Jessica says:

August 20, 2011 at 3:49 am

Hey… you’re not a horrible person. Atleast you don’t have five little brats to deal with. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kids to pieces, but I, like you, wish I wasn’t a mother either. I wish I never got married, and I wish I had the freedom that I had before I had all these little ungrateful rugrats. And on top of that, people judging my every move, and mistake that I make. Atleast you have someone supportive of you, yet is far away, though. My husband doesn’t support my damn feelings at all. I am about to just say **** it all, you can have the kids, but in my heart, I don’t wanna walk out of them out of guilt, knowing they need me too. I am so unhappy being a mom, though!

"What's my point in posting these stories" is probably what the anti-choice posters will ask. My point is a simple one; if a woman has ANY doubts about being a mother, or if she is a little ambivalent or unwilling to be one, she should not do it, no matter how many people may be PRESSURING her into motherhood.

Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229499 Apr 20, 2013
I see you still are unable to refute anyone's arguments, your lack of skills are obvious.

So, let's take a look shall we?
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're a stone liar.
=call the opposition names.
<quoted text>And you've managed to convince me you're stupid into the bargain.
= question their intelligence.
<quoted text>Your rock is calling.
= finish it with mockery.

Did I get that about right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229501 Apr 20, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
I see you still are unable to refute anyone's arguments, your lack of skills are obvious.
So, let's take a look shall we?
<quoted text>=call the opposition names.
<quoted text>= question their intelligence.
<quoted text>= finish it with mockery.
Did I get that about right?
You might be able to convince yourself you had, if the above was all I had offered. Unfortunately for you, the above was the culmination of my many factually informative offerings, and her continued inability to offer anything but lies.

Which I have consistently refuted with facts.

Nice try though.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229502 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>You might be able to convince yourself you had, if the above was all I had offered. Unfortunately for you, the above was the culmination of my many factually informative offerings, and her continued inability to offer anything but lies.
Which I have consistently refuted with facts.
Nice try though.
So from the culmination of your many factually informative offerings, that is the best argument you came up with?

Priceless...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229503 Apr 20, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
So from the culmination of your many factually informative offerings, that is the best argument you came up with?
Priceless...
The best argument she can come up with, is 'because god.'

So yeah, I agree - I should stop beating my head against the wall of your combined ignorance.

Naah. Poking holes in your bullshit is rather entertaining.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229504 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>The best argument she can come up with, is 'because god.'
So yeah, I agree - I should stop beating my head against the wall of your combined ignorance.
Naah. Poking holes in your bullshit is rather entertaining.
See, now that wasn't so hard to admit.

So carry on with your mockery and personal attacks.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229505 Apr 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just...pitifully stupid on this one. This is a first on here that I know of. Someone recommending an elective hysterectomy. It's almost funny.
Seriously. It's difficult enough for a woman to find a doctor who will perform a tubal ligation if you don't already have children and/or are younger, but a hysterectomy??? The don't do those electively.
You're also too right about the effectiveness of a tubal ligation, it is NOT a guarantee.

Location hidden

#229506 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that not being able to have children is an inconvenience also? I sure do. I know a lot of women who want to have children and can't.
So what? That is completely irrelevant to a woman's right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term.
NO conception is guaranteed to progress to term resulting in a healthy mother and baby, not one of them. No matter how much it is or isn't wanted.
Pregnancy is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health threatening condition, and if it's not YOUR uterus in YOUR body, it's not any of YOUR business.

Location hidden

#229507 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Life is precious because it is and abortion does stop a beating heart for sure. I believe that it is wrong. Like I said in my previous posts babies do deserve a fighting chance rather they have a disability or not. They are in fact a living thing.
So, which was it? You can't read what the poster wrote? Or you aren't intelligent enough to understand what it meant?
Not your uterus? Not your body? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Location hidden

#229508 Apr 20, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
This is incredible. You’re arguing almost the exact same points that I was going to bring up. What you are saying is that a person’s own rights should be limited when they infringe on the rights of somebody else. Yes. Life is the right that we hold as the most valuable, and protecting that right could at times involve limiting the rights of others. This is what we can also call self-defense.
Legal rights don’t trump moral rights. It is always wrong to deny a person’s moral rights whether it is legal to do so or not.
Wads of goo are not persons with legal rights. They are wads of goo that may or may not have the potential to develop, and none of your business at all.

Location hidden

#229509 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you know that I did in fact have a total hysterectomy and have had no problems whatsoever and I am not a pathological liar either. I know the truth and so does God. He granted me the ability to educate others in things such as FAS. So now who is the dumb one surely not me.
Dumb?? You are beyond dumb, you are intentionally and wilfully ignorant.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229510 Apr 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>So what? That is completely irrelevant to a woman's right to decide whether or not to attempt to bring a pregnancy to term.
NO conception is guaranteed to progress to term resulting in a healthy mother and baby, not one of them. No matter how much it is or isn't wanted.
Pregnancy is ALWAYS potentially a life and/or health threatening condition, and if it's not YOUR uterus in YOUR body, it's not any of YOUR business.
So does that also apply to you? Why is this any of your business?

Location hidden

#229511 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know quite a few women who have had a hysterectomy because they didn't want to have kids. So don't sit there and tell me that I am lying or stupid or dumb. I do know what I am talking about. Not every women goes into menopause after having a hysterectomy.
Liar. A liar and intentionally ignorant to the point of moronic.
Nobody but the other trolls believe you, because we're not idiots.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229512 Apr 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Wads of goo are not persons with legal rights. They are wads of goo that may or may not have the potential to develop, and none of your business at all.
Also none of your business at all. Right?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#229513 Apr 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb?? You are beyond dumb, you are intentionally and wilfully ignorant.
Also none of your business at all. Right?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#229514 Apr 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. A liar and intentionally ignorant to the point of moronic.
Nobody but the other trolls believe you, because we're not idiots.
she assumes that she has no problems.
she does NOT recognize the fact that the reproductive systems for both men and women are what controls certain hormones in our bodies. and without those there, there are health problems.
even a woman who has gone thru either natural or chemical menopause. her system, still to a point relies on her uterus.
http://www.stensrude.com/friend1.html The uterus produces substances that affect brain function and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Additionally, it carries on a hormonal conversation with the ovaries, playing an important role in the function of these organs for as long as 25 years past menopause. Evidence of the uterus as a hormone-producing organ was published over twenty years ago
http://www.wdxcyber.com/nmood13.htm Ever since the mid 1950's there has been criticism of doctors performing too many uterine removals. The rate of hysterectomy in the U.S. varies from geographical region to region but on the whole is about twice that of other industrialized countries.
....The best protection a woman has from an unnecessary hysterectomy is an informed education and consideration of all of the treatment options.
http://www.whale.to/a/coffey.html The operation removed both her uterus (hysterectomy) and her ovaries (castration).
She suffered from symptoms of estrogen (a female hormone produced in the ovaries) deprivation

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#229515 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>Since 'god' is the ultimate abortionist, and apparently has a 'plan' that we're all obliged to follow, and (supposedly) these 'little babies' they're so obsessed with go straight to 'heaven', I've always had a hard time giving any credence to the "You're goin' ta hay-ul if you have a 'bortion," crap from a fetus worshiper.
Just never made sense to me.
If they have to resort to 'gawd', they've already lost their own argument.
Pretty much. There's so many avenues to go with that argument...lol.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#229516 Apr 20, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know quite a few women who have had a hysterectomy because they didn't want to have kids. So don't sit there and tell me that I am lying or stupid or dumb. I do know what I am talking about. Not every women goes into menopause after having a hysterectomy.
You are beyond ignorant. You're also a pathological liar. Your posts are getting to the point of not even deserving a response because when you lie, you're just wasting time. You don't know anyone who has had an elective hysterectomy in order to prevent themselves from having children. And you obviously don't understand biology if you do not get what a hysterectomy is and what it does to the body.

You're ignorant and a liar. The end.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#229517 Apr 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously. It's difficult enough for a woman to find a doctor who will perform a tubal ligation if you don't already have children and/or are younger, but a hysterectomy??? The don't do those electively.
You're also too right about the effectiveness of a tubal ligation, it is NOT a guarantee.
A real headshaker on this one. Now she claims she "knows" women who have had hysterectomies in order to not have children. I love when she's called out on a lie and how ridiculous her claims are she comes back with, "Well I know someone!" or "I've had it done myself!" Nothing worse than a liar.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229518 Apr 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A real headshaker on this one. Now she claims she "knows" women who have had hysterectomies in order to not have children. I love when she's called out on a lie and how ridiculous her claims are she comes back with, "Well I know someone!" or "I've had it done myself!" Nothing worse than a liar.
Like I said before you guys can believe all your lies but I know that I am telling the truth and so does God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 670,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Brandy trujillo 980,315
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Shiralee 445,671
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Sky Writer 31 184,305
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Farting Hillary 101,143
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 hr Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,468
More from around the web