There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229306 Apr 17, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for sharing this link with me. It made me stronger. I am so happy that she lived and can show that even us less than perfect people are AWESOME!!
If you know a perfect person, please do let me know. I don't know of anyone who is perfect, nor of anyone who claims to be.

Every single one of us has a disability of some kind. Very few disabilities are visible.
Angel1976

Rockford, MI

#229307 Apr 17, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know a perfect person, please do let me know. I don't know of anyone who is perfect, nor of anyone who claims to be.
Every single one of us has a disability of some kind. Very few disabilities are visible.
You are so right on that one. And like I said I think that each one of us disability or not should have the right to live no matter how bad it is. We the ones who have these deserve a fighting chance just as much as the next guy who may not have a disability.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#229308 Apr 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying that women with families are the intended recipients of the assistance, and that the children in those families deserve the care of society when their parents do not provide it. If every child deserves to live, every child deserves a good life. Otherwise, we say that some children deserve a good life, and some don't, depending on the wealth and choices of their parents.
And you don't see charging women with abuse of the system as harmful to the CHILDREN???
What's up with all this hypocrisy? Are you in favor of all children, or just fetuses???
The Welfare System was designed to protect the general welfare of poor families with children. When a parent abuses the system, their behavior has a direct impact on their children's well-being. For example, if the parents uses monies intended to provide for their children's ongoing general welfare to support their substance abuse habit, then that parent's behavior can be viewed as neglect and/or abuse of the general well-being of their child(ren). The best interest of the child(ren) should always be the main priority. The parent's poor judgement is a separate issue that should be addressed on an individual basis. I know many would disagree with me on this.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#229313 Apr 17, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that it's not exactly the same thing, but I think you will appreciate this video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q5YlJ9CZ9fIXX
Just finished watching the video. I have heard her testimony before on a christian radio station about six months ago. She is a very dynamic and passionate speaker. She had quite an impact on the audience.
reagal

Huntsville, AL

#229314 Apr 17, 2013
All abortion doctors and nurses will burn in Hell after they are dead. Anyone who has had an abortion and is proud that they did, will be in Hell to burn in Hell forever. That is because they are murderers. I'm right and I'm not sorry for telling you that.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#229316 Apr 17, 2013
reagal wrote:
All abortion doctors and nurses will burn in Hell after they are dead. Anyone who has had an abortion and is proud that they did, will be in Hell to burn in Hell forever. That is because they are murderers. I'm right and I'm not sorry for telling you that.
Look! We have a new resident in Crazy Town everybody!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229317 Apr 17, 2013
reagal wrote:
So much for being the "compassionate Christian."
reagal

Huntsville, AL

#229318 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for being the "compassionate Christian."
You love to murder. I have no compassion for a monster like you. You are no different than the Newtown and Boston murderer. I bet you are an atheist.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229319 Apr 17, 2013
reagal wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to murder. I have no compassion for a monster like you. You are no different than the Newtown and Boston murderer. I bet you are an atheist.
I wonder if you'd say that to all those raped women who had abortions.

And besides that really bad analogy, I happen to be Jewish.
Expert in all Things

Cottonwood, CA

#229320 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you'd say that to all those raped women who had abortions.
And besides that really bad analogy, I happen to be Jewish.
What percent of abortion accounts for rape victims?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229321 Apr 17, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
What percent of abortion accounts for rape victims?
That was a very poorly worded question, but approximately 50% of all rapes go unreported, so who knows?

And what difference does it make? Legal abortion doesn't require a rape charge, and it shouldn't.

And it won't.

Location hidden

#229322 Apr 17, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
The Welfare System was designed to protect the general welfare of poor families with children. When a parent abuses the system, their behavior has a direct impact on their children's well-being. For example, if the parents uses monies intended to provide for their children's ongoing general welfare to support their substance abuse habit, then that parent's behavior can be viewed as neglect and/or abuse of the general well-being of their child(ren). The best interest of the child(ren) should always be the main priority. The parent's poor judgement is a separate issue that should be addressed on an individual basis. I know many would disagree with me on this.
In other words, some children deserve a good life, and some don't, depending on the wealth and choices of the parents.

You're Pro-life....?
Yeah, right.
Expert in all Things

Cottonwood, CA

#229323 Apr 17, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That was a very poorly worded question, but approximately 50% of all rapes go unreported, so who knows?
And what difference does it make? Legal abortion doesn't require a rape charge, and it shouldn't.
And it won't.
Slow your roll, Sis. Rape victims were brought up in the discussion so I assumed that someone thought it did make a difference, so I'll leave that for them to answer your inquiry.

I am curious what percentage of abortions are attributed to rape, I didn't know so I asked.

So, you still have a problem with me?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229324 Apr 18, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat worms or small bits of raw fish.
That may be about the only thing you don't eat:)
Vera

Fayetteville, NC

#229325 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look! We have a new resident in Crazy Town everybody!
With those words, you summed up the mindset of all abortionists...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229326 Apr 18, 2013
Angel1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right on that one. And like I said I think that each one of us disability or not should have the right to live no matter how bad it is. We the ones who have these deserve a fighting chance just as much as the next guy who may not have a disability.
If by "the right to live" you are referring to abortion, doesn't the woman who's pregnant have rights? Shouldn't she have the right to NOT have to risk her life to remain pregnant or give birth?

Why should she be forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229327 Apr 18, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>That may be about the only thing you don't eat:)
Keep it up. I love it when you make comments about my weight. Shows how little you know about me.

I love watching you act even stupider and more ignorant than you already are.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#229328 Apr 18, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "the right to live" you are referring to abortion, doesn't the woman who's pregnant have rights? Shouldn't she have the right to NOT have to risk her life to remain pregnant or give birth?
Why should she be forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will?
You have asked this same old tired question for years. Once she is pregnant she has a responsibility to that baby to take care of it in her womb and allow that baby to be born and be somebody.Respnsibility is the key word here.IMO. Once pregnant it is not just her body anymore. Pretty simple really.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#229329 Apr 18, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up. I love it when you make comments about my weight. Shows how little you know about me.
I love watching you act even stupider and more ignorant than you already are.
And I love it when you make a total jackass out of yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#229330 Apr 18, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow your roll, Sis. Rape victims were brought up in the discussion so I assumed that someone thought it did make a difference, so I'll leave that for them to answer your inquiry.
I am curious what percentage of abortions are attributed to rape, I didn't know so I asked.
So, you still have a problem with me?
To answer your last question first,'bro', I don't even know you. So no.
What I have a problem with,'bro', is your assertion that abortion is any of your business...you've been pregnant how many times, again??'Bro'?

In answer to your other question, about 1.5% of abortions are 'attributed' to rape... but since 50% of rape doesn't get reported, that estimated percentage of abortions is automatically lower than the actual number.

Which brings up a rather interesting point:
If women must claim rape in order to get an abortion, the number of reported 'rapes' will skyrocket in proportion, and so will the number of wrongly incarcerated males.

Don't know about you, but that idea doesn't thrill me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 626,869
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 950,091
Play "end of the word" part 2 14 min Aussie Kev 650
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Lbj 14,088
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min RiccardoFire 615,589
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min lisw 179,970
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min RADEKT 278,316
More from around the web