There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#229219 Apr 16, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not create it, God is the creator of life. God blesses you with that gift of life for which you are a steward of. If you were capable of creating life you would choose when you would conceive and when you would not. Abortion would not even be a consideration.
You might want to take a biology course some day. "Life" happens when sperm meets egg. No Divine intervention is needed.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229220 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody else who is commenting on a video that they didn't even watch. This seems to be a common theme here.
Have YOU watched it?
I've used that film as a learning tool, in a logic class presentation on 'fallacies'. There is no way that fetus is 11 or 12 weeks old.
How many times have you been pregnant again?

#229221 Apr 16, 2013
barnabas gilbert wrote:
a child is a gift from god you just as well go shoot your neighber there is no difrence a life for a life
The VAST MAJORITY of fertilized eggs do not make it to live birth. Only one in five manage to begin division and then implant in the uterine wall and then continue to grow and form all of the organs properly all the way along for the full nine months.

One in five. Obviously, God does not give a rat's hind portion about fetuses...

#229222 Apr 16, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with law of the Firstborn (Exodus 13). The Torah(Shemot 13 vs 12)breaks down this scripture as a full term birth or a miscarriage. The Hebrew law teaches that by virtue of being the first to emerge from the womb they have the status of firstborn. Hebrew law deems that even in the case of miscarriage the sanctification to God is not lost and the blessings given to that child cannot be given to the next child.
As for "the wad of goo"; Luke 1:36 states she "conceived a son", Luke 1:42 states "child in your womb". It is obvious that in biblical times the fetus was viewed as a child.
Um, where did you get your "information"? Not from a Jewish rabbi. Some xian anti-abortion site, perhaps?

#229223 Apr 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> From the beginning of conception, and is being a "state controlled incubater" any worse than being a murderer?
To be a murderer requires there to be a person killed. No persons are harmed in an abortion.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229224 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you didn't even watch the video, and are just going by what the PPP(Planned Parenthood propoganda)tells you. We already know it by your comment anyways.
If I hadn't watched the video, how did I know it's larger than the average 11 week fetus? I did watch it, that's how I knew it's more like a 7-8 month fetus.

Idiot.

#229225 Apr 16, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I find life precious, but to my knowledge no one had yet be able to give a definitive answer as to when life begins, just opinions.
With the first indrawn breath of air, for that is when the soul joins the body.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229226 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody else who is commenting on a video that they didn't even watch. This seems to be a common theme here.
Are you related to LIP? Accusing people of lying is her usual line.

That stupid video has been debunked by people who have no bias one way or the other.

The FACT is that an 11 week fetus is approximately 1.5 inches long. You can clearly see that the fetus in that video is FAR MORE than 1.5 inches long. It's obviously a late term abortion.

It's dishonest. Plain and simple. Late term abortion is typically used only to save the mother's life. To tell someone that what happened in that video is a realistic depiction of an abortion at 11 week is dishonest.

Doesn't the Anti-Life side have any TRUTHFUL facts to go on? Must you always be dishonest to make your points?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229227 Apr 16, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Have YOU watched it?
I've used that film as a learning tool, in a logic class presentation on 'fallacies'. There is no way that fetus is 11 or 12 weeks old.
How many times have you been pregnant again?
It looks exactly like a 12-week-old fetus. We know that a fetus, being the size of your thumb at 3-months-old will not grow to be the size of a refrigerator at 9-months-old. The video clearly explains that a 12-week-old fetus is about the size of your thumb, and that the abortion being performed was of a 12-week-old fetus. So you must be taking content out of context, or just making irrational assumptions based on predetermined opinions.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229228 Apr 16, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to LIP? Accusing people of lying is her usual line.
That stupid video has been debunked by people who have no bias one way or the other.
The FACT is that an 11 week fetus is approximately 1.5 inches long. You can clearly see that the fetus in that video is FAR MORE than 1.5 inches long. It's obviously a late term abortion.
It's dishonest. Plain and simple. Late term abortion is typically used only to save the mother's life. To tell someone that what happened in that video is a realistic depiction of an abortion at 11 week is dishonest.
Doesn't the Anti-Life side have any TRUTHFUL facts to go on? Must you always be dishonest to make your points?
Aren't you the one who believes that it is OK to kill a born child if the mother doesn't want it?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#229229 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you didn't even watch the video, and are just going by what the PPP(Planned Parenthood propoganda)tells you. We already know it by your comment anyways.
Everyone has watched this video. They also know the difference between an 11-wk-old fetus and a 24-wk-old fetus.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#229230 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I was going to say almost the exact same thing to you.
I haven't lied about anything. I have eyes and can see that is NOT an early-term abortion. It IS propaganda that you people use to try and fool people who are ignorant enough to believe the slew of lies you put forth. A 12-wk-old fetus is about two inches long. Of course you already know this. You know that video is a fraud.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#229231 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks exactly like a 12-week-old fetus. We know that a fetus, being the size of your thumb at 3-months-old will not grow to be the size of a refrigerator at 9-months-old. The video clearly explains that a 12-week-old fetus is about the size of your thumb, and that the abortion being performed was of a 12-week-old fetus. So you must be taking content out of context, or just making irrational assumptions based on predetermined opinions.
There are a lot of things that are known about that video. I know you're not interested in them because you'll deny them, but let's just say that the video was specifically created to be pro-life propaganda. It is and always has been misleading. Including the so-called scream.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#229232 Apr 16, 2013
every child must have the right to live

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#229233 Apr 16, 2013
Cindy1010 wrote:
Feel free to have all the children you want. I choose not to.

#229234 Apr 16, 2013
Cindy1010 wrote:
Agreed. But we are here to discuss abortion, so no children are involved, just the woman and a fetus within her.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229235 Apr 16, 2013
Cindy1010 wrote:
I agree totally. So many born people feel that it is their right to take the rights away from those who aren't born yet. Why do you think that is?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#229236 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who believes that it is OK to kill a born child if the mother doesn't want it?
No. again, are you related to LIP? I've never stated anything remotely close to that.

Look at the video again. Look at the surgeons hands as he handles the fetus. It's painfully obvious that the fetus is more than 1.5 inches long.

You cannot dismember and handle pieces of a 1.5 inch long fetus.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229237 Apr 16, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Silent Scream is a video of an abortion process on an 11 week old fetus..refer to their website for more info.
In regards to your other comments, I have never believed temper tantrums are effective or productive form of communication.
So now it's an 11 week old baby instead of the 12 weeks you originally claimed it was?

Ladies and gents, I have discovered that "pro lifers" now apparently possess the most marvelous ability to go back in time!
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229238 Apr 16, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No. again, are you related to LIP? I've never stated anything remotely close to that.
Look at the video again. Look at the surgeons hands as he handles the fetus. It's painfully obvious that the fetus is more than 1.5 inches long.
You cannot dismember and handle pieces of a 1.5 inch long fetus.
What are you talking about, the oversized doll that was used as an illistration? Give me the exact time in the film you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 286,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr bagittagit 980,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
More from around the web