There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Ella

Rockford, MI

#229176 Apr 15, 2013
Has anyone viewed the You Tube video entitled, "Silent Scream" (complete version)?

After viewing it, you will see why I am so passionate about my beliefs.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229177 Apr 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, HOW many abortions happen when a child is 100% viable and doesn't need any care at all? And WHY do those abortions happen?
Typically it's because the birth will kill the mother. You are focusing on a tiny, tiny percentage of abortions, which affect the life of the mother.
WHY?
And killing a BORN HUMAN BEING is ILLEGAL. Why are you being so obtuse?
How incredibly ridiculous are your questions?
You can think whatever you like about my answers. I Pointed out that there are a lot of variables, not least of which are the laws of the state.
I also notice you ignored my comments about who is to take care of the unwanted child born alive, should it be saved.
Hypocrite.
What we are talking about is whether it should be permissible to kill the survivor of an abortion. You again avoided answering any of the questions that were addressed, and instead are now trying to focus the discussion to a new topic. If these particular abortions only dealt with the need to save the life of the mother, then why would there even be the need to deal with the possibility of killing the child once they are born? There would be no need to kill the child at all, would there be? There must have been an original intent to kill the child rather than to just save the life of the mother, because once the child has left the body of the mother there would no longer be any danger at all to the health of the mother if we spare the life of the child.

The original intent may still be in question, but if somebody would go so far as to kill a child who has already been born as the result of a botched abortion, then that shows more accurately their actual intent to murder that child - a born living person.

Who should take care of the child? If the mother or a family member won’t do it, then that would obviously have to be done by other, more responsible individuals. You could also ask who would take care of you if something happened to you and there were nobody around that cared about you. Let’s just hope that if something were to happen that there would be enough caring, responsible individuals available that you could depend on. We all are going to need assistance in our lives at some point, but based on what we know as the moral interest of our society we don’t normally kill ourselves, nor do we expect that somebody else is going to kill us because of that fact.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229178 Apr 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are twisting my words and assigning your own meaning to them.
Yes, sometimes a woman having an abortion prevents an abused child.
If a woman knows she cannot be the mother the child deserves and knows she cannot give it up for adoption, she is being responsible by having an abortion.
Yet again, you refuse to address the fact that it's far more than the 9 month gestation period. It's a LIFETIME commitment.
Please address that fact.
You keep saying that I’m twisting your words. You said,” forcing a woman to remain pregnant and give birth against her will is abusing her”, and I replied “so in other words, not letting a woman kill her child is abuse?” Then in your following comment – this one, you said that I was twisting your words, and you changed it to “yes, sometimes a woman having an abortion prevents an abused child”. So instead of me doing it, you twisted your own words around.

To address the rest of your comment, if we allow a person to live then hopefully it will be a long and productive life whether the parents want to be involved in it or not. I don’t believe that killing your child is ever the responsible thing to do. You seem to be merely focusing on your own needs, and are willing to destroy another life in order to meet those needs. Having rights doesn't mean that if we want to be happy and we need to kill another human being in order to achieve that happiness, that it's alright to do so.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#229179 Apr 15, 2013
Ella wrote:
Has anyone viewed the You Tube video entitled, "Silent Scream" (complete version)?
How many times do we have to go over this? You are a complete IDIOT if you honestly believe that is what occurs during an early-term abortion. If you don't know the difference between a fetus at 6 weeks and one at 7 months, then you should probably just quit life. Seriously. I'm in no mood to trifle with stupid people anymore.

Be passionate about it somewhere else you uneducated loon.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229180 Apr 15, 2013
Ella wrote:
You are obviously somebody who cares deeply about the injustices of abortion, and of the abortion industry . You will probably notice very soon that the pro-abortionists will try to debunk this video - although it is a video of an actual abortion performed by a former "pro-choicer", in their efforts to remain ignorant of the truth. You can't blame somebody though for not wanting to feel themselves as being a part of something that is actually so horrific.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229181 Apr 15, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do we have to go over this? You are a complete IDIOT if you honestly believe that is what occurs during an early-term abortion. If you don't know the difference between a fetus at 6 weeks and one at 7 months, then you should probably just quit life. Seriously. I'm in no mood to trifle with stupid people anymore.
Be passionate about it somewhere else you uneducated loon.
So, is what you're saying now then, is that there should be no abortions performed at the seventh month of pregnancy? That's what it sounds like you are saying here.

Resorting to name calling also shows a further lack of strength in your actual arguments.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229182 Apr 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone accused you of having sex with a dog, or with your (fictional) stepfather, I imagine you'd lob a few dirty diapers.
But six years worth? I'd have found another hobby, myself, and refused to continue exposing myself to the misery.

To each their own.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#229183 Apr 15, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously somebody who cares deeply about the injustices of abortion, and of the abortion industry . You will probably notice very soon that the pro-abortionists will try to debunk this video - although it is a video of an actual abortion performed by a former "pro-choicer", in their efforts to remain ignorant of the truth. You can't blame somebody though for not wanting to feel themselves as being a part of something that is actually so horrific.
Not one person has ever said that it isn't a real video. It is. OF A LATE-TERM ABORTION. God you people are so f*cking stupid. I dare you to find one person in the entire history of this thread who has EVER condoned LATE-TERM ABORTION. If you wonder why I'm capitalizing it, it's because you're obviously mentally impaired and don't know what you're talking about.

Location hidden

#229184 Apr 15, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. That video was debunked years ago.

Still stirs up the loons however.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229185 Apr 15, 2013
Ella wrote:
you do know it's not truthful? That's a minimum 20 week fetus they are showing. Only 1.5% of all abortions happen at that point, which are only to save the life of the mother.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#229186 Apr 15, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>But six years worth? I'd have found another hobby, myself, and refused to continue exposing myself to the misery.
To each their own.
She comes and goes.*shrug* I'm not going to let something like her deter me from spreading the truth at least as fast as the Anti-Lifers spread their garbage.

Location hidden

#229187 Apr 15, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes and goes.*shrug* I'm not going to let something like her deter me from spreading the truth at least as fast as the Anti-Lifers spread their garbage.
Word.

Can't blame you there.

:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229188 Apr 15, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>How about successful foreign adoptions? Why is it you always go to the negative sources,other than to try and prove that abortion is just fine.
No one here says every adoption is perfect,there are problems in all parents and children.
Heres an interesting link.http://www.comeunity.com/ adoption/Groza.html
Just how not all pregnancies are perfect?

You're such a self aggrandising hypocrite.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#229189 Apr 15, 2013
Chick123 wrote:
It's obviously wrong, because if they don't want a baby then don't have sex. Or just use birth control and hope it works. And if not.. ur screwed! Shouldn't of done it!
Whoops! A girl got raped and pregnant, but too bad,'cause she "shouldn't have had sex! She's screwed, haha!"

I D I O T.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#229190 Apr 15, 2013
As long as we are living there will be abortions and people who don't want them.

This fight is futile and moot, both to the "aborted fetused" and the children already here on this spinning ball of hell called Earth.

At least the aborted children won't have to live on this hell.

At times death is preferrable to life.

Why be born just to get killed in a war, a nuclear blast, a gunshot wound, or bullied to death, anyway?

Everyone, on both sides, should strive to make the world a better place for children so the decision to abort would never have to be made. All this arguing over abortion is a waste of time that could be better used improving the world for children and families, instead if killing them or making the world such a hard place to live in once they ARE born.
Angela

Panama, Panama

#229191 Apr 15, 2013
I feel the same way as any other woman do with heartbreak before i met orinoko my mail is [email protected] My issue is with his co workers he always text them even after I told him how I feel about it. He will stop for while and then start all over. He always tells me how fat and old these woman are but I did know that he uses that as a deterrent for me not to think negatively about him having dates with them. Today I have now found out he is setting up lunch dates with one of them. I no longer can take it. Why did he just leave? I do not understand why he keeps doing this to me. He even comes home late after work now and he finally went away and broke up with me, well i been at psychic for help but all the same. what should I do? until my friend introduced me to a someone that assisted to reunite her husband. get the him with [email protected] you can contact him. http://getyourexbackcharm.webs.com/

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229192 Apr 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question - why do you care what MS has or hasn't done? You seem irrationally obsessed with this woman and her private life. What's done is done and harping on the subject doesn't change what has happened and doesn't change her thoughts on the subject. Your posts read like a broken angry record.
Quick question,why do you care what I post?
Don't like my posts don't read them. Pretty simple really

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#229193 Apr 16, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying SO bad again. Why would you get banned for telling someone what they lied about?
If you insist on lying, make it plausible.
And are we really going to re-hash that same tired plot of ground? I have told you repeatedly that I will not discuss my daughter (do something about that cough) with you.
If I were going to lie, don't you think I'd do it just to shut your nagging up?
UMMMM no

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

#229195 Apr 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………
In the Military no,,but in some States yes
LightForce

Warren, MI

#229196 Apr 16, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? But the pictures themselves tell the story plain and simple. This film of the abortion of an 11 or 12-week-old fetus might be the only factual public documentation of its kind available to us thanks to Youtube. Regardless of any rhetoric by either side of the argument, videos being what they are, nobody can change what’s actually in it. Planned Parenthood while tenaciously trying to debunk it, pathetically only succeeded further in unmasking their real agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 46,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 184,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 43 min Catcher1 110,267
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 1 hr Cali4real12 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bongo 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr President DonJ Trump 675,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
More from around the web