Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>This is just not true,prolifers are very concerned not only for the mother but also the baby.
You're not concerned about either one - you worship the fetus. Once a fetus BECOMES a baby, your attention moves on to the next fetus. You're fooling no one - we can all read.

Well.....apparently you're pretty adept at fooling someone. Yes. That would be yourself.

Congrats.
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>prolifers believe the baby has a right to be born and be something in this world.
Pro-choicers believe every born child has a right to be loved, cared for, and provided for, by it's parents. Pro-choicers believe a born baby is SOMEONE, rather than something. Pro-choicers believe women have the responsibility to decide for ourselves what is best for us...not to mention the right to.
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime a woman has sex with a man unless she has had a hysterectomy she should be prepared for a possible pregnancy.
Which, I'm sure is of great comfort to you, when, in desperation, you finally resigned yourself to sex with the contents of your vegetable bin.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's the meat of it. We'll never convince you. Even when presented with the facts, right from the source, you refuse to accept them..
You are the only source you ever quote, and one of the worst 'sources' of information on anybody's pregnancy, I've ever seen. Why in FUCK would anyone consider what YOU have to say to be 'factual'??? You haven't contributed anything but your misanthropic and sadistic opinion to the conversation, since you got here.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>That's pure ignorance and stupidity on your part..
Your mirror seems to be working perfectly. Look at it sometime, would ya??
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>All it shows is you desire to keep your head in the sand..
She doesn't have her head in the sand. She has it in her own best interest. You have your head three fifths of the way in her reproductive system. See if you recognize that fractional reference, relate it to the political position in which you'd apparently like to see pregnant women, and get back to me.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that might disrupt your convenient belief that it's ok to kill unborn children is dismissed by your, regardless it's validity..
Anything that might diverge from your definition of 'convenience' or 'validity', is dismissed by your "women should never have the option to decline gestation when pregnant" mindset.
Which obviates the conclusion that we'll never convince you, either.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
In this one post you admit you're ignorant and choose to stay that way.
You've been admitting that about yourself, without exception, during your tenure on the thread. Projecting your own failures onto your opponent in a debate, is not a winning strategy.
Just sayin'.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you set your intellectual level at the profound end of 'impaired'??
I think that's the only level his software can be programmed to.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity that between the two of you, you can't present a plausible rebuttal to the supported argument I put forth.
If ou could, you'd be addressing it, not focusing on me.
If you provided any sort of supported argument, be delighted to address it. However, you don't, which necessitates focusing on your shortfalls. Yet again, saying "I made a supported argument" doesn't cut the mustard when you offer neither reference nor factual information.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Thank you for taking my part, but believe me - he's not "shaming" me in any way. He just wants to.
I don't regret my life-saving abortion one iota - but I do regret that I wished this asshole dead, more than once. I felt bad for doing that. This is called 'having a conscience'.
He doesn't.
JMO
I should have phrased it "attempting to shame."

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks for proving my point.
You are so welcome,it's nice to see you finally admit it. Shows growth:)
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
Repeating that falsehood doesn't make it true. As I pointed out in post 228832, all life is my business, including the life you create.
Repeating your DELUSION that "all life is your business" doesn't make it true either. My sexual and reproductive decisions are NONE of your business, goofy, and that applies to ALL women.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
Agreed. I respect anyone's decision to do what's right for themselves, but sometimes I think people get married and have kids because they think they have to - that it will mean something if they don't - and then when they're miserable with their decisions (like Grunt) they get angry because other people did what they really wanted with their lives.
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.

The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're not concerned about either one - you worship the fetus. Once a fetus BECOMES a baby, your attention moves on to the next fetus. You're fooling no one - we can all read.
Well.....apparently you're pretty adept at fooling someone. Yes. That would be yourself.
Congrats.
<quoted text>Pro-choicers believe every born child has a right to be loved, cared for, and provided for, by it's parents. Pro-choicers believe a born baby is SOMEONE, rather than something. Pro-choicers believe women have the responsibility to decide for ourselves what is best for us...not to mention the right to.
<quoted text>Which, I'm sure is of great comfort to you, when, in desperation, you finally resigned yourself to sex with the contents of your vegetable bin.
Excellent!!!***applause!***

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are so welcome,it's nice to see you finally admit it. Shows growth:)
You are SO incredibly freakin' ignorant. You show it with every post. Only YOU would NOT get what that sentence mean.

***shaking my head****

Seriously LIPpy, how do you manage to tie your shoes on your own in the morning? Or do you wear the velcro kind?

Thank you for NOT producing more children than you did. I Hope they inherited their dad's smarts, and not your room temperature IQ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.
The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.
This is just not true. There is nothing wrong with a woman not getting married or not having children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO incredibly freakin' ignorant. You show it with every post. Only YOU would NOT get what that sentence mean.
***shaking my head****
Seriously LIPpy, how do you manage to tie your shoes on your own in the morning? Or do you wear the velcro kind?
Thank you for NOT producing more children than you did. I Hope they inherited their dad's smarts, and not your room temperature IQ.
Their dads smarts???? Are you kidding me?
The fact your adopted daughter turned her back on you says everything I need to know about you. Thank God she didn't get "your smarts" (cough). Sounds like she was alot smarter than your sons.How about you be honest with people in here and tell them when you actually killed your baby in the womb.You have been a liar since day one.Pathetic!!!!!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Their dads smarts???? Are you kidding me?
The fact your adopted daughter turned her back on you says everything I need to know about you. Thank God she didn't get "your smarts" (cough). Sounds like she was alot smarter than your sons.How about you be honest with people in here and tell them when you actually killed your baby in the womb.You have been a liar since day one.Pathetic!!!!!
You really should get something for that cough.

Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.

And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.

Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get something for that cough.
Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.
And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.
Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.
Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
Please explain to me WHAT I lied about. This should be fascinating.

And if you won't put up, then shut up.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty much sums it up! These same women who "wanted" children spend all day on FB complaining about their children and husband. Out of all my friends who has marriages and children, only ONE ever says anything nice about them. It's sad.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>This is just not true. There is nothing wrong with a woman not getting married or not having children.
You're one of the few on here who has said so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you set your personal limit at 12 weeks?
Key word being "personal". Why should she justify her PERSONAL limit for anything??

You certainly don't.

What is your "personal" limit on the number of times you masturbate?

What is your "personal" limit on how much life you take?

What is your personal limit on bashing others for their choices?

The world may never know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
She might if you did it with one of your used cucumbers. The smell would at least catch her attention....

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the few on here who has said so.
That is just not true! Even the grunting one has said there's nothing wrong with a woman eschewing marriage and children - as long as she never ever ever ever gets pregnant. Which is always Lippy's caveat, as well.

(What's a caveat, Lippy?)

;)

Lippy never said there was anything right with remaining marriage- and child-free, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 218,261 - 218,280 of221,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

342 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 223,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 716,783
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 23 min Tehee Candor 1,480
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 29 min shyam 4,089
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min AussieBobby 255,735
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 52 min IamRite 781
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake kis 114,656
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••