|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Their dads smarts???? Are you kidding me?
The fact your adopted daughter turned her back on you says everything I need to know about you. Thank God she didn't get "your smarts" (cough). Sounds like she was alot smarter than your sons.How about you be honest with people in here and tell them when you actually killed your baby in the womb.You have been a liar since day one.Pathetic!!!!!
You really should get something for that cough.

Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.

And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.

Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get something for that cough.
Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.
And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.
Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.
Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
Please explain to me WHAT I lied about. This should be fascinating.

And if you won't put up, then shut up.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.
The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.
That pretty much sums it up! These same women who "wanted" children spend all day on FB complaining about their children and husband. Out of all my friends who has marriages and children, only ONE ever says anything nice about them. It's sad.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>This is just not true. There is nothing wrong with a woman not getting married or not having children.
You're one of the few on here who has said so.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you set your personal limit at 12 weeks?
Key word being "personal". Why should she justify her PERSONAL limit for anything??

You certainly don't.

What is your "personal" limit on the number of times you masturbate?

What is your "personal" limit on how much life you take?

What is your personal limit on bashing others for their choices?

The world may never know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
She might if you did it with one of your used cucumbers. The smell would at least catch her attention....

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the few on here who has said so.
That is just not true! Even the grunting one has said there's nothing wrong with a woman eschewing marriage and children - as long as she never ever ever ever gets pregnant. Which is always Lippy's caveat, as well.

(What's a caveat, Lippy?)

;)

Lippy never said there was anything right with remaining marriage- and child-free, either.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>She might if you did it with one of your used cucumbers. The smell would at least catch her attention....
:)
EW! What did I ever do to you?!?!?!?!?!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>That is just not true! Even the grunting one has said there's nothing wrong with a woman eschewing marriage and children - as long as she never ever ever ever gets pregnant. Which is always Lippy's caveat, as well.
(What's a caveat, Lippy?)
;)
Lippy never said there was anything right with remaining marriage- and child-free, either.
I meant of the forced bithers...lol. Idiot boy had made some comment about me "choosing not to marry" and while I don't think I read the rest of it, I assumed it was something negative. You know, like everything else in his life. ;-P

Usually if a woman like myself has said she doesn't care to marry, then they come back with "because no man will have you!" further proving that they buy into some archaic notion that it is completely up to the man as to whether two people marry or not. Pfft.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I literally LOL'd at this one...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty much sums it up! These same women who "wanted" children spend all day on FB complaining about their children and husband. Out of all my friends who has marriages and children, only ONE ever says anything nice about them. It's sad.
Agreed.
And then there's the other end of the spectrum. So many of my friends with kids, want to worship the ground they walk on, put them in a plastic bubble, and let them run the show. These are the ones who still put their third 1-month-olds' bowel movements on facebook, to see if anyone recognizes that color, and OMG!!! is there something wrong with that consistency??? The ones who let their 6-month-old dictate the adults' sleep schedules. The ones who bristle with righteous indignation when someone else does anything whatsoever to criticize their kid. The ones who can't come up with any other topic for conversation than what 'little Pookums' did, or said, or puked today.

They are ALWAYS surprised and 'appalled' when the kid screws up, has a differing opinion, refuses to rectify a personal problem, or acts in ways contrary to expectations.

They're also the ones who end up beating the kid for an infraction, financially supporting the kid for a lifetime, losing the kid to suicide, or committing suicide themselves.

That's sad too.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>When my children were at the age of 'riding tricycles', our favorite family pastime was going to the library. When they became teenagers, it was Scrabble tournaments. Yours seems to be railing against women surviving to create and actually BEAR life, after having saved their own with a therapeutic abortion.(That is, when your 'family' goes back to their mother, I'm assuming. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if you sit in front of your computer the entire time you have with your children, and let the television babysit, while you piss and moan and tell outrageous lies like the one above, on an obscure forum, while telling yourself you're 'protecting' something other than your curdled sense of self-worth and superiority....)
<quoted text>Be grateful - at least you're getting attention. It's all you're here for anyway.
most of us came to the conclusion that he is still a virgin. pretending to have a wife and children.

Look at what he was doing easter weekend. IF he had small children as he claims, why was he posting on topix that whole weekend????

He lives in his mommy's basement.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Expert in all things wrote:
Back up a sec, she has the choice to use birth control. She has the choice to have sex. She has the choice to get her tubes tied.
No choices?
another blogger who chose a "handle" that does not fit the persona!

NONexpert in all things..........all birth control fails. including surigical birth control.

i had my tubes tied. 7 yrs later i became pregnant twice.

and people will not stop having sex just to please you anti-choicers.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your reply you acknowledge there are choices, as I said.
Next, I am in a forum, not a bedroom. Maybe people should keep the bedroom out of the public forum, ya think?
no one ever said there weren't choices. abortion is a choice!!!!!!

and it is usually you anti-choicers who bring up the "bedroom"

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably already do.
YOU would have to actually have a job and pay taxes, which you don't!

you spend way too much time on topix to have an actual job. or family.

and just because mommy had a job and pays her taxes, doesn't mean you do!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, Mama-san. It was a dive at Lippy, and I apologize for using you as the springboard.

CANNONBALLLLLLLL!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent some time last night pondering your question.
Should a survivor of an abortion not only be allowed to live, but extraordinary means taken to help it live. Right?
Okay, so let's think about this. You stated "even if the mother doesn't want the infant to live." So...who will take care of this child? Chances are of it is a survivor of an abortion, it's around 20 weeks which the last time I read about it, gives it a less than 10% chance of surviving, and if it does, it's highly likely to have some profound health problems. Who's responsibility will it be? The chances aren't good it will be adopted. This little survivor has some major battles ahead of it and may need constant care. It's not only a major investment of money, but of time, energy, devotion, and possibly a full time job for two or more caregivers.
Again, it's much more than just "keep it alive." It's afterwards. It's not just the moment of conception or the moment it's born. It's a lifetime.
There are many variables here so there IS no cut and dried answer. I honestly cannot just say "yes" or "no" to this.
I agree with the poster who said "no abortions past the point of probably viability." My personal limit for an abortion FOR ME would be 12 weeks. I cannot speak for anyone else.
What you may not realize is that PRO-CHOICE means CHOICES:
The choice to have a child and raise it.
The choice to have a child and give it up for adoption.
The choice to terminate a pregnancy.
It covers ALL choices. Complete reproductive freedom. The ability to delay parenthood until one is completely ready to be a parent.
Imagine a society where every single child born is loved and wanted.
Isn't that far more appealing than a society where every child is born and many just exist...without love, nurturing, shelter, warmth, and the other things that make life worth living?
they never answer this question. they always deflect.

only one person answered the question when asked how much more they are willing to pay in taxes (but then again she doesn't pay taxes!) and it was LIP.

she did say she would adopt/foster as many children as she could if the state would allow it.

Now i understand why the great state of INDIANA won't allow her too!

but to give her credit, she did actually answer the question with no deflecting (but a bit of prevaricating).

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
What would Jesus think?
hey!!!!!!!!! you know my gardener????!!!!!! AWESOME!

he thinks i am gonna have the best damn looking yard in the neighborhood! then again, that's what we pay him for!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So sorry, Mama-san. It was a dive at Lippy, and I apologize for using you as the springboard.
CANNONBALLLLLLLL!!!!
I may never eat cucumbers again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••