“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#228980 Apr 10, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity that between the two of you, you can't present a plausible rebuttal to the supported argument I put forth.
If ou could, you'd be addressing it, not focusing on me.
If you provided any sort of supported argument, be delighted to address it. However, you don't, which necessitates focusing on your shortfalls. Yet again, saying "I made a supported argument" doesn't cut the mustard when you offer neither reference nor factual information.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#228981 Apr 10, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for taking my part, but believe me - he's not "shaming" me in any way. He just wants to.
I don't regret my life-saving abortion one iota - but I do regret that I wished this asshole dead, more than once. I felt bad for doing that. This is called 'having a conscience'.
He doesn't.
JMO
I should have phrased it "attempting to shame."

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228983 Apr 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks for proving my point.
You are so welcome,it's nice to see you finally admit it. Shows growth:)
Ocean56

AOL

#228984 Apr 11, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
Repeating that falsehood doesn't make it true. As I pointed out in post 228832, all life is my business, including the life you create.
Repeating your DELUSION that "all life is your business" doesn't make it true either. My sexual and reproductive decisions are NONE of your business, goofy, and that applies to ALL women.
Ocean56

AOL

#228986 Apr 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
Agreed. I respect anyone's decision to do what's right for themselves, but sometimes I think people get married and have kids because they think they have to - that it will mean something if they don't - and then when they're miserable with their decisions (like Grunt) they get angry because other people did what they really wanted with their lives.
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.

The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228987 Apr 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're not concerned about either one - you worship the fetus. Once a fetus BECOMES a baby, your attention moves on to the next fetus. You're fooling no one - we can all read.
Well.....apparently you're pretty adept at fooling someone. Yes. That would be yourself.
Congrats.
<quoted text>Pro-choicers believe every born child has a right to be loved, cared for, and provided for, by it's parents. Pro-choicers believe a born baby is SOMEONE, rather than something. Pro-choicers believe women have the responsibility to decide for ourselves what is best for us...not to mention the right to.
<quoted text>Which, I'm sure is of great comfort to you, when, in desperation, you finally resigned yourself to sex with the contents of your vegetable bin.
Excellent!!!***applause!***

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228988 Apr 11, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are so welcome,it's nice to see you finally admit it. Shows growth:)
You are SO incredibly freakin' ignorant. You show it with every post. Only YOU would NOT get what that sentence mean.

***shaking my head****

Seriously LIPpy, how do you manage to tie your shoes on your own in the morning? Or do you wear the velcro kind?

Thank you for NOT producing more children than you did. I Hope they inherited their dad's smarts, and not your room temperature IQ.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228989 Apr 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.
The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.
This is just not true. There is nothing wrong with a woman not getting married or not having children.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228990 Apr 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO incredibly freakin' ignorant. You show it with every post. Only YOU would NOT get what that sentence mean.
***shaking my head****
Seriously LIPpy, how do you manage to tie your shoes on your own in the morning? Or do you wear the velcro kind?
Thank you for NOT producing more children than you did. I Hope they inherited their dad's smarts, and not your room temperature IQ.
Their dads smarts???? Are you kidding me?
The fact your adopted daughter turned her back on you says everything I need to know about you. Thank God she didn't get "your smarts" (cough). Sounds like she was alot smarter than your sons.How about you be honest with people in here and tell them when you actually killed your baby in the womb.You have been a liar since day one.Pathetic!!!!!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228991 Apr 11, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Their dads smarts???? Are you kidding me?
The fact your adopted daughter turned her back on you says everything I need to know about you. Thank God she didn't get "your smarts" (cough). Sounds like she was alot smarter than your sons.How about you be honest with people in here and tell them when you actually killed your baby in the womb.You have been a liar since day one.Pathetic!!!!!
You really should get something for that cough.

Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.

And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.

Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228992 Apr 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should get something for that cough.
Keep making those comments and accusations. I love watching how incredibly wrong you can get.
And now a new accusation, but as always, it's garbled and unintelligible. Tell then when I had an abortion? June of 1986. 27 years ago. I've been honest about that from day one. What's your issue now? You and others frequently accuse me of being a liar, but are unable to either be specific about what I supposedly lied about, or are downright wrong, when proven by posts.
Calling others a liar does not deflect from your flagrant lying LIPpy. You've been caught out more times than anyone can count.
Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228993 Apr 11, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
Please explain to me WHAT I lied about. This should be fascinating.

And if you won't put up, then shut up.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228994 Apr 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and I think what you said definitely applies to the anti-choice crowd. From all I've read from their often-tedious posts, they appear to follow some form of life script, which tells them they "must" (in their minds at least) get married and have children, and in the case of the militant religionists, go to church every Sunday. They're told that it's "selfish" for them to make any OTHER decisions (like NOT to get married, have children, or go to church), and instead of having the courage to disagree and follow their own path, they mindlessly follow along.
The way I see it, that's why some of them go ballistic when people, especially women, have decided NOT to marry and NOT to have children, at any point in their lives. They have spent THEIR whole lives following "the script," so they believe everyone else "must" do the same. The impression I get from them is "my life sucks, and yours should too," even if they don't say that directly.
That pretty much sums it up! These same women who "wanted" children spend all day on FB complaining about their children and husband. Out of all my friends who has marriages and children, only ONE ever says anything nice about them. It's sad.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228995 Apr 11, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>This is just not true. There is nothing wrong with a woman not getting married or not having children.
You're one of the few on here who has said so.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228996 Apr 11, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you set your personal limit at 12 weeks?
Key word being "personal". Why should she justify her PERSONAL limit for anything??

You certainly don't.

What is your "personal" limit on the number of times you masturbate?

What is your "personal" limit on how much life you take?

What is your personal limit on bashing others for their choices?

The world may never know.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228997 Apr 11, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!, you wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in your fat face.
She might if you did it with one of your used cucumbers. The smell would at least catch her attention....

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228998 Apr 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the few on here who has said so.
That is just not true! Even the grunting one has said there's nothing wrong with a woman eschewing marriage and children - as long as she never ever ever ever gets pregnant. Which is always Lippy's caveat, as well.

(What's a caveat, Lippy?)

;)

Lippy never said there was anything right with remaining marriage- and child-free, either.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228999 Apr 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>She might if you did it with one of your used cucumbers. The smell would at least catch her attention....
:)
EW! What did I ever do to you?!?!?!?!?!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#229000 Apr 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That is just not true! Even the grunting one has said there's nothing wrong with a woman eschewing marriage and children - as long as she never ever ever ever gets pregnant. Which is always Lippy's caveat, as well.
(What's a caveat, Lippy?)
;)
Lippy never said there was anything right with remaining marriage- and child-free, either.
I meant of the forced bithers...lol. Idiot boy had made some comment about me "choosing not to marry" and while I don't think I read the rest of it, I assumed it was something negative. You know, like everything else in his life. ;-P

Usually if a woman like myself has said she doesn't care to marry, then they come back with "because no man will have you!" further proving that they buy into some archaic notion that it is completely up to the man as to whether two people marry or not. Pfft.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#229001 Apr 11, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
EW! What did I ever do to you?!?!?!?!?!
I literally LOL'd at this one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Paul Porter1 831,187
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Paul Porter1 99,356
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Just Think 586,263
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... 19 min tom wingo 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min Justice-League 3,706
Das Leitbild der Aztec Group 28 min alexosche 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 270,843
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr TIM958 611,958
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr karl44 442,985
More from around the web