“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228906 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Troll troll trolling along
It's what you do. You present an argument, I destroy it, then several pages later you say "what argument"
Darling, need I remind you that it's been YOU who has dodged my question about how you would deal with a situation in which your wife was pregnant and was faced with a life-threatening complication that could only be relieved by an abortion?

When and if you ever want to answer that question and then bring up whatever argument you think you destroyed, you know where I'll be. Until then, it seems again like you're just a coward.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228907 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think that any woman who chooses not to marry and creates life with that man, then kills that life, has something wrong with her.
Seems you have no opinion on the fact that my ex was very in favor of abortion. Had nothing to say when I told you that if his daughter were to become pregnant he would "force" her to have an abortion so as not to ruin her life. Again, you prove that you're issues are largely against women. Just because you've been rejected by women doesn't mean all women are bad. In fact, I'd venture to say any woman who has left you was probably a genius.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#228908 Apr 9, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>........ How selfish can one person be?
alot of mental health professionals view suicide as selfish. just sayin......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#228909 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what her child would be today, if she hadn't killed him.
maybe another psycho who got hold of guns and went to a school full of children and shot your pretend kids.....
maybe a drunk driver who killed your pretend wife and kids.

you know, those kids you didn't spend easter with, as you were on topix posting!!!!!!!!!!
Ella

Rockford, MI

#228910 Apr 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then. As you said to MS above, your opinion is irrelevant.
"I" said to MS, I believe that was LightForce's comment. Maybe you should review posted pages first, and give it some thought before you type.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228911 Apr 9, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" said to MS, I believe that was LightForce's comment. Maybe you should review posted pages first, and give it some thought before you type.
Mmmm...I'll give my posts about as much thought as the majority of you forced birthers do.

I stand by my statement.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228912 Apr 9, 2013
I very much dislike Glenn Beck, but I had to post this because of his epiphany. For a right-wing extremist such as himself to say, "Who are we to say how people should live their lives" is just stunning.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/09/hell-...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228913 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/mate...

This made me think of a girl I helped last year with a paper she was working on. The topic of her paper was the maternal morbidity rate in the U.S. She herself almost died while giving birth and now has a permanent heart condition. If she has another child, she will more than likely die. Another good reason why abortion will remain an option. She's a single mother of a 4-year-old girl and while she may want to have more children, she realizes it's not worth risking her existing child's life. She takes all the precautions she can not to get pregnant, but she told me that if she does become pregnant again, she will not have a choice.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#228914 Apr 9, 2013
Back up a sec, she has the choice to use birth control. She has the choice to have sex. She has the choice to get her tubes tied.

No choices?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228915 Apr 9, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know that your opinion is irrelevant, but regardless of that fact, that's what I was asking for. What are you trying to hide?
I'm not hiding anything. I'm stating a fact.

The state makes this decision.

Why are you pushing so hard for an answer?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228916 Apr 9, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>This is just not true,prolifers are very concerned not only for the mother but also the baby.
prolifers believe the baby has a right to be born and be something in this world.
Everytime a woman has sex with a man unless she has had a hysterectomy she should be prepared for a possible pregnancy.
That is your OPINION.

Human beings are born with the ability to enjoy sex and in fact, it's a natural human function. Note the word "human." You do not fit that description.

If what you said is true, we would not be born with the ability to enjoy sex, nor would we crave it even once past child bearing age.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228917 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
Back up a sec, she has the choice to use birth control. She has the choice to have sex. She has the choice to get her tubes tied.
No choices?
What does "taking all the precautions" mean to you, exactly? Complete hysterectomy?

Complete celibacy until she's no longer fertile, I suppose. Gee, that should be fun for her husband as well.

Since you're the expert, can you tell the class why a married couple who wouldn't otherwise choose to, should be obliged to abstain from sex for a decade or more, other than allowing YOU to feel better about THEIR choices???

Or why any woman who wouldn't otherwise choose to, should be obliged to spend thousands of dollars to have her uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes removed, other than to salve YOUR conscience?

Look after your own marriage, and stay out of the bedrooms, much less the reproductive organs, of your neighbors.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#228918 Apr 9, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What does "taking all the precautions" mean to you, exactly? Complete hysterectomy?
Complete celibacy until she's no longer fertile, I suppose. Gee, that should be fun for her husband as well.
Since you're the expert, can you tell the class why a married couple who wouldn't otherwise choose to, should be obliged to abstain from sex for a decade or more, other than allowing YOU to feel better about THEIR choices???
Or why any woman who wouldn't otherwise choose to, should be obliged to spend thousands of dollars to have her uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes removed, other than to salve YOUR conscience?
Look after your own marriage, and stay out of the bedrooms, much less the reproductive organs, of your neighbors.
So in your reply you acknowledge there are choices, as I said.

Next, I am in a forum, not a bedroom. Maybe people should keep the bedroom out of the public forum, ya think?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228919 Apr 9, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> There's far more to being a parent than splurting into a vagina, or pushing a kid out of one.
But you wouldn't know anything about that.
Your stupid is showing.
Oh. You have to kill your child to be a parent?

That's pretty warped.

Location hidden

#228920 Apr 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling, need I remind you that it's been YOU who has dodged my question about how you would deal with a situation in which your wife was pregnant and was faced with a life-threatening complication that could only be relieved by an abortion?
When and if you ever want to answer that question and then bring up whatever argument you think you destroyed, you know where I'll be. Until then, it seems again like you're just a coward.
Trolling and redirection.

I guess if that's all you've got.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#228922 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for joining the conversation late. This is another tactic you idiots use. As soon as one of you gets your butt whooped you disappear and in pops another idiot who brings up a point I crushed days ago!
Welcome to last week, moron.
If you want to pay all of my living expenses (and a modest amount for entertainments as well) then I would be happy to spend 8 hour a day on these boards just waiting for another chance to show you as a liar...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#228923 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to protect a child's right to life.
Big difference.
There are no children involved, only the woman and her body.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228924 Apr 9, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. You have to kill your child to be a parent?
That's pretty warped.
Nature is cruel.

You are a sadist.

And a liar,
and a moron,
and a troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228925 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your reply you acknowledge there are choices, as I said.
Next, I am in a forum, not a bedroom. Maybe people should keep the bedroom out of the public forum, ya think?
You first - you brought it up, opining on what you think another person's choices are, as regards their sexuality and reproduction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228926 Apr 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pay all of my living expenses (and a modest amount for entertainments as well) then I would be happy to spend 8 hour a day on these boards just waiting for another chance to show you as a liar...
I probably already do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aerobatty 841,395
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Patrick Daniels 591,295
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Jac 100,189
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 13 min girls united states 124
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 13 min girls united states 183
sex (May '13) 16 min girls united states 167
sexy hot chats 22 min girls united states 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min karl44 612,273
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 51 min waaasssuuup 4,758
More from around the web