The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228877 Apr 8, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes much more sense. You couldn't get him to marry you to begin with. Why buy the cow when she's giving up the milk
Roll on back to the last time I addressed your point. You won't, though. As I established ages ago, and you just gave evidence of, you disappear when your argument falls apart and pop back up a few pages later crying about some trivial detail.
You're a troll. It's why I typically just point out your moral, social, and intellectual shortcomings and laugh. You aren't worth much else.
Seems every guy you've been with feels the same.
Jeez creature, why so obsessed with the lady's family life? Trolling for one of your own? It ain't gonna work with your shit logic and half assed insults.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#228878 Apr 8, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes much more sense. You couldn't get him to marry you to begin with. Why buy the cow when she's giving up the milk
Roll on back to the last time I addressed your point. You won't, though. As I established ages ago, and you just gave evidence of, you disappear when your argument falls apart and pop back up a few pages later crying about some trivial detail.
You're a troll. It's why I typically just point out your moral, social, and intellectual shortcomings and laugh. You aren't worth much else.
Seems every guy you've been with feels the same.
I don't believe in marriage. What's a piece of paper do? Didn't stop your wife from leaving you.

I don't have time to go "roll on back" through days and days of posts. If you'd like to write it out, by all means. I'm not exactly "disappearing" if I'm telling you to bring up your "point" again. It's you who is stalling here.

I don't really think you know how pathetic you come off. A couple of us have talked about how your posts are laughable because you try so gosh-darn hard. You obviously have something you feel you need to prove to us. Notice we're not trying to prove anything to you. Know why? Now read this closely:(whisper) we don't care what you think. We know you're a sad, lonely soul.

So, do you have some argument you'd like to pose or do you just want to continue with this sophomoric banter? I'm sorry, I forgot you don't use polysyllabic words. Look it up.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#228879 Apr 8, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez creature, why so obsessed with the lady's family life? Trolling for one of your own? It ain't gonna work with your shit logic and half assed insults.
This guy's hilarious. I really do think he's borderlined obsessed. I probably remind him or some woman who rebuffed him back in the day. One of many, I'm sure.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228880 Apr 8, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, I'm saying a wad of goo is not a child. You're the one trying to assign attributes to wads of goo that do not exist, and assume an outcome to every conception that just isn't there.
Wads of goo are not people. BORN human beings have rights, even when they're old or incapable of caring for themselves because they are BORN HUMAN BEINGS.
Sorry you're too dense to understand that.
Some people also believe that you need a “moral consciousness” to be considered a real person. That would obviously exclude a lot of pro-abortionists. As with most pro-abortionists you tend to focus on the differences between human beings rather than the similarities. We can all be classified to some extent “different” than others. At whatever stage of development, you share many similarities to these “wads of goo” as do I, in that it is just another point in the development of us all.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228881 Apr 8, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Really? When MY life was nearly ended because of an ectopic pregnancy it was certainly not a non-argument. It was the only reason I had the abortion, because it was that or die.
Oh, and in case it escapes your limited scope of comprehension, if *I* had died, the foetus would have died along with me. So what good would it have done to have refused the surgery?
Fool.
This comment was made as it pertains to its relative importance to the entire context of the abortion issue. You obviously don’t understand my position on abortion when it involves saving the life of the mother, and I doubt that you even care. Nevertheless see this comment if you want to know. http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228882 Apr 8, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion on this doesn't matter.
Each state has laws that address this issue.
Well we know that your opinion is irrelevant, but regardless of that fact, that's what I was asking for. What are you trying to hide?
Ella

Rockford, MI

#228883 Apr 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm...nope.
Your denial of the obvious is just incredible.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#228884 Apr 8, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
When it draws in that very first breath of air at birth.
<quoted text>
If a woman can't make up her mind over something that serious and is still dithering over the matter, then I would suggest that the species is better off if she NOT have any offspring...
Of course, that (sort of) brings up the most serious problem with abortion: the lower a person's intelligence, the more likely they are to have religious reasons for not getting an abortion, and vice versa. Thus abortions may be causing the lowering of average IQs.
But then, stupid people are also more likely to have large families. I have known far too many smart folks who have chosen to not have ANY kids. The future does not bode well for the human race.
I guess one needs to be inside your head to appreciate your "logic" because what you have posted does not make sense at all.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#228885 Apr 8, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet?
The Bible does not oppose abortion...
Only in your world.
Ocean56

AOL

#228886 Apr 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
But it isn't your business. No matter how many times you say it is. It never will be your business. Shrug. Don't like it? Not my problem. I never sought or desired your approval and I still don't. What you think or feel on the matter will never change any woman's decision.
Exactly. And that's what makes the anti-choice extremists so angry; the fact that another woman's pregnancy will never be their business.

No matter how many times they claim to be "concerned" about the fetus, they make it so obvious that their REAL agenda is controlling women and our sexual/reproductive decisions. The dark days of the 19th century are GONE.
Ocean56

AOL

#228887 Apr 9, 2013
Ella wrote:
I did check out the website and I agree many had expressed regret for getting pregnant in the first place. Unfortunately many women live the fantasy of a carefree lifestyle until they do get pregnant and then they are faced with the reality of responsibility.
Yes, there are many girls and young women who don't realize that ALL methods of birth control can and DO fail occasionally, which means there are no 100% guarantees they won't get pregnant. However, you don't get to determine "responsibility" for anyone but yourself, and neither does anyone else.

The ONLY person who decides whether or not to continue a pregnancy is the WOMAN who is pregnant. Bottom line; if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Simple as that.
Ocean56

AOL

#228889 Apr 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
I don't believe in marriage. What's a piece of paper do? Didn't stop your wife from leaving you.
"Grunt56" is obviously one of those regressive imbeciles who thinks that any woman who isn't married has something "wrong" with her. That kind of idiotic "thinking" was common in the 1950's and 1960's, and some of these morons can't get past that point.

Unfortunately for all women, there are still plenty of backward-thinking guys who get married for primarily one reason; they're tired of doing their own housework (and too cheap to hire a maid service) and want a "little woman" to do it for free. Grunt definitely appears to be one of these losers. Why any woman would willingly marry a guy like him in the first place is beyond me.
Ocean56

AOL

#228890 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dianne-lawrence...

Dianne Lawrence

THE REAL THREAT TO MARRIAGE

Posted: 6/04/2012

The religious conservatives have it wrong ... again. Gay marriage will not destroy the institute of marriage. How can people who want to get married end marriage?

In fact, gay men and women who crave marriage are the distraction, the front, the "beard" if you will for the real secret, pervasive threat to the Institute of Marriage ... childless, single, joyous, happy and free women who just can't get worked up about getting married and who do not want children. And our numbers are growing. Nearly half of the population is single and 61 percent of them have never married.

I have been unmarried all my life (60 years) despite being attractive, bright, talented and accomplished. I've had a few men hover around aiming at my ever moving target, and I've had a few men who were too fast on their feet to fall over my extended foot. I had one man hint around about marriage, and the only response I could give him was "Think, man, THINK!"

(Skipping three paragraphs)

I am not against marriage. I know some wonderful unions where two people have lasted and are so well suited one couldn't imagine them with anyone else. In some cases one couldn't imagine anyone else putting up with either of them. I have also seen disastrous unions and placed bets at the wedding as to the number of years or even months it would last. I've seen wonderful unions that ended with the untimely death of the partner. I like the stories of "We knew we were right, right from the start" and they were right. Yet this "right for each other" never came my way. And if it did, I apparently didn't notice.

But contrary to what married folks want to believe, lack of children or husband has many rewards for an adventurous woman. Freedom is not just another word for nothing left to lose. I have had the enormous great fortune to have been able to pursue everything I've ever wanted to do and become the most full version of myself, something I hear gets lost for many women in the middle of endless husband and child demands. I do know that a family can have its rewards: Who can deny the benefits of protection, affection, support? But so many are a hotbed of tangled resentments, unspoken fears and complicated intrigues one can't deny that single isn't better or worse than being married: It's just different. Actually for some of us it seems to work exceedingly well. The secret is out.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228891 Apr 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm concerned when the favorite family past time is creating life then taking it.

Speaking of obsessed, you've been humping my leg.

Location hidden

#228892 Apr 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to go "roll on back" through days and days of posts. If you'd like to write it out, by all means. I'm not exactly "disappearing" if I'm telling you to bring up your "point" again. It's you who is stalling here.
I don't really think you know how pathetic you come off. A couple of us have talked about how your posts are laughable because you try so gosh-darn hard. You obviously have something you feel you need to prove to us. Notice we're not trying to prove anything to you. Know why? Now read this closely:(whisper) we don't care what you think. We know you're a sad, lonely soul.
So, do you have some argument you'd like to pose or do you just want to continue with this sophomoric banter? I'm sorry, I forgot you don't use polysyllabic words. Look it up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Troll troll trolling along

It's what you do. You present an argument, I destroy it, then several pages later you say "what argument"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228893 Apr 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And that's what makes the anti-choice extremists so angry; the fact that another woman's pregnancy will never be their business.
No matter how many times they claim to be "concerned" about the fetus, they make it so obvious that their REAL agenda is controlling women and our sexual/reproductive decisions. The dark days of the 19th century are GONE.
This is just not true,prolifers are very concerned not only for the mother but also the baby.
prolifers believe the baby has a right to be born and be something in this world.
Everytime a woman has sex with a man unless she has had a hysterectomy she should be prepared for a possible pregnancy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228894 Apr 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ dianne-lawrence/never-married- woman-threat-to-marriage_b_156 2185.html
Dianne Lawrence
THE REAL THREAT TO MARRIAGE
Posted: 6/04/2012
The religious conservatives have it wrong ... again. Gay marriage will not destroy the institute of marriage. How can people who want to get married end marriage?
In fact, gay men and women who crave marriage are the distraction, the front, the "beard" if you will for the real secret, pervasive threat to the Institute of Marriage ... childless, single, joyous, happy and free women who just can't get worked up about getting married and who do not want children. And our numbers are growing. Nearly half of the population is single and 61 percent of them have never married.
I have been unmarried all my life (60 years) despite being attractive, bright, talented and accomplished. I've had a few men hover around aiming at my ever moving target, and I've had a few men who were too fast on their feet to fall over my extended foot. I had one man hint around about marriage, and the only response I could give him was "Think, man, THINK!"
(Skipping three paragraphs)
I am not against marriage. I know some wonderful unions where two people have lasted and are so well suited one couldn't imagine them with anyone else. In some cases one couldn't imagine anyone else putting up with either of them. I have also seen disastrous unions and placed bets at the wedding as to the number of years or even months it would last. I've seen wonderful unions that ended with the untimely death of the partner. I like the stories of "We knew we were right, right from the start" and they were right. Yet this "right for each other" never came my way. And if it did, I apparently didn't notice.
But contrary to what married folks want to believe, lack of children or husband has many rewards for an adventurous woman. Freedom is not just another word for nothing left to lose. I have had the enormous great fortune to have been able to pursue everything I've ever wanted to do and become the most full version of myself, something I hear gets lost for many women in the middle of endless husband and child demands. I do know that a family can have its rewards: Who can deny the benefits of protection, affection, support? But so many are a hotbed of tangled resentments, unspoken fears and complicated intrigues one can't deny that single isn't better or worse than being married: It's just different. Actually for some of us it seems to work exceedingly well. The secret is out.
This is just a blog from one woman,prolifers have been torn apart on this thread for putting links to blogs.
What makes you so special to think you can do this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228895 Apr 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Grunt56" is obviously one of those regressive imbeciles who thinks that any woman who isn't married has something "wrong" with her. That kind of idiotic "thinking" was common in the 1950's and 1960's, and some of these morons can't get past that point.
Unfortunately for all women, there are still plenty of backward-thinking guys who get married for primarily one reason; they're tired of doing their own housework (and too cheap to hire a maid service) and want a "little woman" to do it for free. Grunt definitely appears to be one of these losers. Why any woman would willingly marry a guy like him in the first place is beyond me.
No, I think that any woman who chooses not to marry and creates life with that man, then kills that life, has something wrong with her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ocean56

AOL

#228896 Apr 9, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
This is just not true,prolifers are very concerned not only for the mother but also the baby.
prolifers believe the baby has a right to be born and be something in this world.
Every time a woman has sex with a man unless she has had a hysterectomy she should be prepared for a possible pregnancy.
You can make all the idiotic ANTI-CHOICE claims you want, you will never convince ME that the anti-choice movement is concerned with anything other than CONTROLLING WOMEN.

Speaking for myself, I do NOT want another pregnancy, and I take the necessary precautions to make sure I never get pregnant again. I'm very grateful for the availability of the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, which is why I so love NOT being pregnant. However, all intelligent people know that NO birth control method is 100% guaranteed against unwanted pregnancy, and NO woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't want any (or more) children.

Bottom line; motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. A woman will choose to either continue the pregnancy or not to do so. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Simple as that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228897 Apr 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make an argument by attributing false arguments to me.

First, your pregnancy IS our business. This was decided by the courts long ago. What's up for debate is WHEN your pregnancy becomes our business. That changes every year, giving the State more and more interest into the rights of the unborn child.

Second, we DO care about the mother as well. That's why I donate time and money to charity, soup kitchens, food banks, etc. That isn't the discussion, though. Those who think it's OK to kill unborn children try to shift the argument because it's easier for them. You can try to paint us as the "bad guys", when in reality we've done nothing wrong. We haven't created life we won't care for. We haven't made horrible life choices that have put us in bad positions. You're trying to make YOUR responsibility OUR responsibility. It just isn't.

We help out of compassion and sense of community, however we refuse to legislate forced help. That's just another form of wealth distribution.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min pusherman_ 778,495
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 560,538
Couch Potato Alert 22 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 2 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web