“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#228776 Apr 7, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>There sure is!!!
Jesus Christ the son of God
Do you think regretting the fact that you created life is a reason for a woman to have an abortion?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228777 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just shut-up I stated my opinion and you turned it into something else. If I'm not against abortion that's me. I said rape can happen it isn't impossible. You said only 1% is rape. First time I ever head of it. Lots of people are raped and become impregnated but it goes unreported. Women get raped and have to abort rather you want to believe it or not and it isn't 1% i tell you that Idc what link you try to copy and paste.
You're correct. Usable statistics do not exist for how many women become pregnant as a result of rape. Women often do not report rape, especially if the rape was committed by a family member. There is no way of ever knowing how many women are raped and how many abortions take place because the woman became pregnant as a result of rape.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228778 Apr 7, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. My finger nail has DNA. Doesn't mean that is has any rights to life.
Now this is desperation.

Your fingernail has your DNA, just like a child's fingernail has his DNA.

This is why most people just laugh at you rather than debate.

You're pearly handicapped.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228779 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to prove where you got that "info" to SHOW how you're backing you're claims up, anything other than that will just automatically be taken as ignorant opinionated shill.
Spreaking of which, you still haven't answered M's prompt and you were never able to dispute the evidence I CITED from the Guttmacher Institute. You still gonna try and weasel out of that now?
He only involves himself in arguments he *thinks* he has a shot at.

He'll never answer my question because he knows what will happen if he does. He's such a coward. I've never seen someone who is so cowardly on here.

What's funny is that he thinks we all don't see that he's actively ignored my question and how it makes him look. And he does care about how he looks or else he wouldn't try so hard to prove himself to every single person on here.

If you come at him with facts (as you have) he doesn't know what to do with that.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228780 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't sue you. I'll just use it to establish my point.
You're a selfish, ignorant, liar.
Pot, meet kettle.

So Grunt, how would you have handled her situation differently? So now you're calling her a liar and saying she wasn't in a life-threatening situation? You're a class act. No wonder your wife left you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228781 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That you wouldn't have died if you hadn't killed your child. Just like my wife didn't die after she didn't kill our children.
Most parents would give their lives to protect their family. Other's kill them when they're inconvenient.
So is this your answer? That a woman should always choose certain death of her pregnancy threatens her life? Even though her fetus will also die? What kind of logic is that???

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228782 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is desperation.
Your fingernail has your DNA, just like a child's fingernail has his DNA.
This is why most people just laugh at you rather than debate.
You're pearly handicapped.
I'm pearly handicapped? Now THAT'S ironic...lol. Thanks for the laugh psycho.

I don't expect you to understand the logic. There's a lot your feeble mind doesn't comprehend.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228783 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That you wouldn't have died if you hadn't killed your child. Just like my wife didn't die after she didn't kill our children.
Most parents would give their lives to protect their family. Other's kill them when they're inconvenient.
This is as close as you've come to admitting that you were willing risk both her death, AND the resultant termination of her pregnancy. And you call yourself "Pro-Life"??

I think I'll trust my obstetrician's judgment on that rather than yours, if it's all the same to you.

My two born children are proof that I made the right choice.

Location hidden

#228784 Apr 7, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pearly handicapped? Now THAT'S ironic...lol. Thanks for the laugh psycho.
I don't expect you to understand the logic. There's a lot your feeble mind doesn't comprehend.
I easily understand your attempt at logic. It's just not very logical. Just another way for disgrace to justify killing her child.

There is no logic you old use.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228785 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I easily understand your attempt at logic. It's just not very logical. Just another way for disgrace to justify killing her child.
There is no logic you old use.
I don't think you do. No, in fact, I KNOW you don't. Your second and third sentences aren't even grammatically correct, so I'm quite positive you're not a smart person.

Location hidden

#228786 Apr 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This is as close as you've come to admitting that you were willing risk both her death, AND the resultant termination of her pregnancy. And you call yourself "Pro-Life"??
I think I'll trust my obstetrician's judgment on that rather than yours, if it's all the same to you.
My two born children are proof that I made the right choice.
Your dead child would likely disagree. If dead children could talk.

Location hidden

#228787 Apr 7, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you do. No, in fact, I KNOW you don't. Your second and third sentences aren't even grammatically correct, so I'm quite positive you're not a smart person.
You don't "know" much.

Except, of course, that you selfishly killed your child. Pretty hard to justify that.

Location hidden

#228788 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dead child would likely disagree. If dead children could talk.
We'd both have been dead, you ass. And my born children would then never have been born.

You're dead between the ears.

Location hidden

#228789 Apr 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>We'd both have been dead, you ass. And my born children would then never have been born.
You're dead between the ears.
Sure you would have.

What a convenient excuse. You're one of the 3%.

More lies from the liar.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228790 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, linking directly to a study that supports my claim isn't proof?
Ok, CPT Kangaroo.
Problem is, you never actually did link to your "source." Duh.

Location hidden

#228791 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you would have.
What a convenient excuse. You're one of the 3%.
More lies from the liar.
Yes, I'm one of the three percent.
I didn't find it at all convenient.
I found it terrifying, painful, and expensive.

And I find you utterly repugnant.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#228792 Apr 7, 2013
Look, you maniacs.

Abortion is going to happen.

Too bad.

Humans are killers, period.

We need to accept it.

Abortions will continue any way they can.

Arguing is pointless.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#228793 Apr 7, 2013
Abortion is one way the homosapien culls its population.

It's gruesome, but it's reality.

It's all about resources.

Overpopulation and overcrowding will cause the same result as abortion ANYWAY - death.

You will die either way.

Stop arguing about abortion. Arguing is doing nothing to stop it.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#228794 Apr 7, 2013
At least all these aborted fetuses don't have to live in this f*cked up world where they won't have to hear people call them welfare leeches.

Abortion has its benifits.

1. The world is less crowded.

2. Lower potential for welfare leeches, criminals and psychos to be born.

3. Resources go farther as there are fewer people using them and fighting over them.

Abortion is going to happen whether some of you like it or not.

Abortion is part of who we are as an animal species. We are like rats when we get too crowded - if we don't kill proactively we will kill retroactively.

Death happens anyway, so why the big cry about abortion?

At least the babies won't live only to get blown up in a nuclear holocaust, anyway.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#228795 Apr 7, 2013
Abortion.

Will.

Continue.

To.

Happen.

Arguing.

Will.

Never.

Stop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Anti-Christ 441,812
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,973
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Liam 560,391
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 29 min lovewithin 39,380
Couch Potato Alert 39 min yon 9
Why are Fat Women so Attracted to ME? (Apr '08) 40 min I hate fat woman 58
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr putti 5,527
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,320
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 265,422
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web