There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228748 Apr 7, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
While man's law agrees with you there is a higher and greater law that does not.
There sure is!!!

Jesus Christ the son of God

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228749 Apr 7, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. The pregnancy might not have come to term even if she'd wanted it and had tried to bring it to term.
You're just a lying pile of waste Lippy, why haven't you dragged that dead daughter of yours out for sympathy yet?
(((yawn)))
This shows what a cold hearted b*tch you really are. Wear that badge proudly NWmoon.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228750 Apr 7, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m asking for clarification on your position. Were my questions too difficult to warrant an answer?
I'm not "pro-abortion." No one on here is "pro-abortion."

So none of us qualify to answer your question.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228751 Apr 7, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And let's not forget,it has it's own DNA from the moment of conception.
What about it?

I haven't heard about a law that protects everything with DNA.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228752 Apr 7, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>There sure is!!!
Jesus Christ the son of God
This is an unproven theory. Not applicable unless one wants to believe

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228753 Apr 7, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>(((yawn)))
This shows what a cold hearted b*tch you really are. Wear that badge proudly NWmoon.
I'm sure you wear your "I'm an ignorant high school drop-out who leeches off others to survive" badge with great pride.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228754 Apr 7, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "pro-abortion." No one on here is "pro-abortion."
So none of us qualify to answer your question.
Um, yes you are. You killed your child. How can you say you're against it, then voluntarily do it?

Do you even read what you write?

Location hidden

#228755 Apr 7, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you wear your "I'm an ignorant high school drop-out who leeches off others to survive" badge with great pride.
HAHAHA!

Says the girl who leaches off others to survive AND support her kids. The kids she didn't kill, anyway.

Since: Nov 12

Capitol Heights, MD

#228756 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you've never proven anything. In fact, you haven't even put forth a position. You've just been humping my leg.
yeah so has everyone else here who has proven your wrong right? Yeah your wrong and you have no idea what your talking about. I have been proven my point, you can't back up your fact therefore your wrong

Location hidden

#228757 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah so has everyone else here who has proven your wrong right? Yeah your wrong and you have no idea what your talking about. I have been proven my point, you can't back up your fact therefore your wrong
Which fact would you like me to back up?

Capitol Heights, MD

#228759 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which fact would you like me to back up?
Please just shut-up I stated my opinion and you turned it into something else. If I'm not against abortion that's me. I said rape can happen it isn't impossible. You said only 1% is rape. First time I ever head of it. Lots of people are raped and become impregnated but it goes unreported. Women get raped and have to abort rather you want to believe it or not and it isn't 1% i tell you that Idc what link you try to copy and paste.

Location hidden

#228760 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just shut-up I stated my opinion and you turned it into something else. If I'm not against abortion that's me. I said rape can happen it isn't impossible. You said only 1% is rape. First time I ever head of it. Lots of people are raped and become impregnated but it goes unreported. Women get raped and have to abort rather you want to believe it or not and it isn't 1% i tell you that Idc what link you try to copy and paste.
Wait. You're mad because I stated a fact and backed it up. You said it wasn't a fact but couldn't back THAT up, yet somehow it's my fault?

You must be joking. A person can't really be that stupid.

Capitol Heights, MD

#228761 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. You're mad because I stated a fact and backed it up. You said it wasn't a fact but couldn't back THAT up, yet somehow it's my fault?
you are stupid you think a link is backing u a fact, that info can have been from anywhere made up
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228762 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to prove where you got that "info" to SHOW how you're backing you're claims up, anything other than that will just automatically be taken as ignorant opinionated shill.

Spreaking of which, you still haven't answered M's prompt and you were never able to dispute the evidence I CITED from the Guttmacher Institute. You still gonna try and weasel out of that now?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228763 Apr 7, 2013
*backing your (sorry for the typo)

Capitol Heights, MD

#228764 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
that info can be from anywhere you are not backing it up

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228765 Apr 7, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or anything that isn't you.
You can agree that I don't care about anything that isn't me - but you won't be agreeing with >me< when you do.

I care about a great many things.
My survival happens to be one of them.
So sue me.

Location hidden

#228766 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid you think a link is backing u a fact, that info can have been from anywhere made up
So, genius, what's acceptable evidence?

Location hidden

#228767 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to prove where you got that "info" to SHOW how you're backing you're claims up, anything other than that will just automatically be taken as ignorant opinionated shill.
Spreaking of which, you still haven't answered M's prompt and you were never able to dispute the evidence I CITED from the Guttmacher Institute. You still gonna try and weasel out of that now?
Um, linking directly to a study that supports my claim isn't proof?

Ok, CPT Kangaroo.

Location hidden

#228768 Apr 7, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
that info can be from anywhere you are not backing it up
At least someone else realizes how idiotic this statement is.

If you want to deny my citation, show grounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 599,415
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 864,025
Why some american white women marry arab men. (Mar '13) 26 min Cat Woman 34
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 43 min Doctor REALITY 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 58 min The swamiji 7,476
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr raj 1,839
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,893
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 1,941
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr -Stray Dog 6,406
More from around the web